Sunday, October 29, 2023

Terrorist Directed Energy Weapon slow murder/heart/attack report: electronic attack upon my heart muscle so it's fluctuating at a very near ambient level of irregular beating and hyper-acceleration. This has been an ongoing torture and slow murder attempt for over a decade. With all the endless teleportation violence and attacks upon my brain, rape and violence plus HOURS AND HOURS daily of the terrorist celebrities and their politico bro's sitting on their brains attacking me with vicious insults and threats of violence--I realized this was occurring but with the endless assaults upon me as of late increased the longer the tallies for incentive-based rewards are piled up in "breaking" my body and spirit for the parasitic feeding frenzy coalition heaped upon me---so there is also this low-level heart assault which I feel constantly but have been blanked-out with brain-altering tech while hysterically ranting about the rape and torture that has been ongoing on a deadly level.

Unfortunately, this type of information about murder weapons of an electronic nature are relegated to the "conspiracy theory fringe" group that has been discredited. It is tragic for those like me afflicted by these weapons. I do not know why this information has not been more broadly exposed to the public. Perhaps this information is not authentic, or scientifically-based (?). For whatever reason, I know it to be used against me and I know this is a coveted form of covert assassination and murder and put absolutely into unethical hands. 


"DR JOHN HALL ON INFORWARS--DIRECTED ENERGY TORTURE AND MIND CONTROL". Vulcan Wolverine. April 25, 2020.



"Officials say 130 suspected victims of possible energy weapon". Fox News. May 19, 2021.




On the pyramid of survival needs, the endless assault with my nervous system being wacked out while the terrorist celebrities literally attack me for hours and hours daily, with my heart also under attack.

I "forgot" to include this as I ranted under similar "mind control" influence so I got into the philosophizing under the "truth serum" effect upon my brain and the drugging that always accompanies my every food and liquid intake plus the microchip implant in my brain and in my nervous system and in my throat and whereever and whatever else is being utilized for the lowering of  human intelligence that this contract provides the terrorists who are pretending they "care" and have "lofty" humanitarian concerns (for the past decade, these "concerns" have been stolen from me, only to be used to glorify in that celluloid theater of fodder worship of nothingness that these 4th Reich celebrities boast of and are paid so fully that they integrate this philosophy into their very psyches. They believe they are fully allowed to get away with every crime against me and murder is their end-result game. Thusly my heart being constantly forced into an irregular beat, even if it's at a much more subdued level as in the past they have forced very deadly increase in heart rate and compression, literally I think they can constrict organs and blood vessels through this tech and drug interface. It is one of the more lethal forms of covert assassination and murder on this planet that no one is exposing as this is such a "precious" weapon that many a power-broker yearns to inflict upon their enemies or rivals so of course nothing is going to stop this, them or the entire contract but I write this warning people reading this now, or in the future, of forthcoming murder. Probably this type of technology can be used "through-wall" by neighbors, and perhaps even on a massive scale.

----------

I need to repeat that I do not have congenital heart problems and this is not due to stress or whatever. This type of attack has been ongoing in situations such as when I am swimming to try to not lose all muscle and body tone; I used to go swimming in a resort swimming pool here in Phuket late at night so as not to be bombarded by terrorists swimming into me constantly, as they do especially in lane-swimming places (i.e. in the U.S.) where people are supposed to follow rules but terrorists literally swim into me from the opposite direction hitting me as they pass by my side. This happened so regularly that I could not go swimming. But here in Phuket, at a beautiful resort where the manager was so warm and friendly (very quickly moved away afterwards and replaced by the "black" eye hate of the next set of terrorists, as always happens whenever anyone is friendly and nice to me, they "disappear" and are transferred or even killed as a result if they can't be moved.

But not to digress, which I am doing as the tech is now blanketing my brain from being able to focus and concentrate:

I swam about 4 laps before my heart was pounding in a way that was not natural. I used to be on swimteam and swam up to 100 laps in a 25-yard pool I was a swimming blue-ribbon contestant as a child, soon afterwards the bloating and hardening poison began to stop me from winning as the discrediting began by the wonderful community in Champaign, surrounding my family with murder aspirations for absolutely racist and political reasons (part of the COINTELPRO backlash, as many of these terrorists were transplants from Chicago and moved into my neighborhood and then began assaulting me, like wise my parents in their domain in the a-dolt world at the University).

----------

It's hard to describe all these types of attacks without evidence but it is feasible. There are books about this subject with details about forcing people to die from artificially-induced heart palpitation attacks through these Directed Energy Weapons.

----------------------

---------------------



*As it turns out, terrorist hackers have changed my cookies settings and I can't find a way to restore them. I have put all settings back to original but this browser and my other browser I use won't allow me to post any videos on any of my three Vignettes of Mind Control sites (two days ago I was able to post on this site but not on the 3rd Vignettes blog site, now all three are blocked--all done by hackers. They came into my room when I went downstairs to accept an antifungual plant treatment because terrorists have poured fungus on my plants to kill them. While I was out of this room getting the defense against yet another plant being killed by this thuggery, they then changed my system so I returned and the icons were double the size and they also hacked into this blog and blocked all cookies. I have gone into all systems and changed and even allowed for cookies on this site but they put another really nasty virus on this system. They infect everything, every day, they are toxic to a degree that is an abomination and yet, they are so worshipped for it and put into lead position constantly. You are all infected it's far worse than mere "brainwashing". Additionally, hackers are constantly turning the WiFi on and off, every few minutes. I spend so much time getting up and turning the router off, unpluging it and this computer and then restarting everything just to wipe out the malware for the few minutes I am able to turn the router on again. As my life depends on trying to get something to stop this incessant murder attempt, as this post today is about, I must continue to write or they will go on. Hopefully even though you may not be able to see this video you can click on the link and try to bypass instant repulsion if you have it, towards InfoWars because this subject is authentic. Of course, like most of those in the public perview, Alex Jones is aboslutely in favor of me being tortured and murder in this situation and like most of the people in power, want certain people to be covertly assassinated. The stealth of subdued, ambient heart attack technology on a long-term basis is absolutely a lethal force combined with poisoning and endless abuse and negativity and stress due to the tech that forces me to respond to the hateful celebrities who are far more insidious and ugly and sinister than you could imagine if you only saw their smiling plastic surgery facades on the boob tube.

-------------

I have since downloaded a new browser as all browsers are blocked from accepting 3rd Party Cookies, and I may have increased my security measures but that has nothing to do with this block as on the same browser I was able to download videos on one site but not on a different email address for the same blog site--I am not articulating this in computer terms but what I mean is that I could use the system but each site became systematically blocked and not by me having done anything to stop cookies. The hackers and terrorists slowly kill and destroy as much as possible. They then force me into survival mode as they abuse and insult me for the means I have had to use for survival and the damage they have done. They use every rationale and justification for their abuse. It ties in with all the blocking and destruction that is constantly going on, including my health which is constantly being deteriorated by non-stop poisoning, drugging endlessly afflicting my liver and kidneys and immune system while they abuse me with every kind of sabotage constantly and use deep sleep torture of murder, homelessness rape and abuse every single night for years and years and years then hours and hours upon waking as the expletives sit in rows of chairs yelling threats, abuse and hate and insulting everything I am and do and then the torture and heart palpitations continues as I fight to stop the other tortures endlessly and clean and repair and fight, non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...