Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Trump--and many Democrats and Progressives, plus many others, plus most governments sans Trump and their terror hate circus are at a frenzy almost in attacking me. I wrote today in my drugged up state, from days and days of torture and abuse from disgusting pig ape celebrities mostly out of the English base (but Europigape as hell). I wrote a message to Kevin McCarthy, who has teleported me and brought dirty nasty Marjorie Taylor Greene to sexually assault and mock and giggle and threaten me. Now emboldened, she's becoming yet another Nancy Pelosi life-threatening abuser in teleportation. I wrote to McCarthy that I thought he did the right thing and he is not weak but strong for having not allowed people living near the edge of insolvency who need that government money--and he rescued them. That is strength, he's not weak at all. The fascists are really weak but they have violence and masses of thugs behind them.//That is all I wrote. About 30 minutes after having written this, Greene teleported to attack me, threatening my life with her political "power" by doing what Trump did every few months for the 4 years he was the mainline terrorist of this hate cartel: he has been threatening to have my Social Security taken away. Greene threatened this today by shouting, "All it takes is a phone call". with her redneck banchee mommy tone as if she's big Daddy yelling in a fascist 4th Reich theater, which is what the teleportation is. Many observers are there urging the pig apes to become more programmed into fascist Nazism.

 So, because I wrote that the Maga 8 or so who instigated the McCarthy bring-down, but the Democrats sealed the contract of removal. It is obvious that the Republicans will not allow any Democrat to become speaker in the next vote, which will be coming soon to a circus tv show near you, live or recorded.

-------

Democrats really want fascists and they could not abide that McCarthy was "weak" by attempting to walk a very thin or non-existent line between the various factions all vying for their own power and money cartel. 


--------------

Ironically, coming to fascist over me after her sexual violence towards me a few months ago, Greene is now emboldened and is yelling and threatening essentially to kill me because her cronies in the death squad celebrity goon squad have been slowly poisoning me to death for years while I have been fighting non-stop to get anyone to stop the poisoning. I had to keep writing to beg online for anyone of the celebrity fuckers reading my posts and hacking this bs into my every page and social media and news web browsing for someone to actually care a bit. They rushed to try to get to participate in this contract and when they did they became brutally murderous in this slow murder covert protocol system, or they went off getting maybe a collateral deal but not openly assaulting me and going off in their "liberal" guise skipping the light fantastic with more media coverage, leaving me to continue to beg for my life.

--------------

So, she was upset that I wrote that MAGA is a murder operation, but I did not write in the very short message I sent to McCarthy that the Democrats are equally so but they hide it, more or less successfully.

I didn't want to write about Democrats, I did begin to mention to Greene that after she threatened to kill me because I said that her goon squad is a death cult murder devastation, I then included Nancy Pelosi riding in on her broomstick to participate alongside her, if given the chance (she already did it with former Repuglican Gov S-negger of her home graft State, California each time threatening me with either deadly bodily harm or just plain death. The shitstain pig apes all become increasingly murderous and violent the longer they have this technology at their disposal. 

I really think that is the "plan" by those who are pitting side against side and this technology is being handed out to people with no concern about ramifications of their actions or consequences on a larger scale than what they personally or part of their clique can obtain as a collective but all sickening greedy on a personal level.

So, I wrote that MAGA was a death mob, and she rushed yellin' and a threatenin' me with ranting red-faced fascism--I yelled back because I had been accosted once more by another black pair who have gone at me like digging parasites for years, and they are all taking turns.

I think they are under instruction by Trump to attack me with more and more brutality, although being hit by cars and a virus inserted into my body my hair being chemically killed so it's never growing after they created huge balding spots, my toes broken my body raped poison smeared into and on my body both internally and internally--just from these pieces of shit who you all cheer on, with people like Marjorie Taylor Green being added so the "patriot" murder gun squads can feel emboldened, which they do. for having written one single sentence which obviously is the truth, she came to threaten to basically cut off my money while I am endlessly deadly sick from the poison her partners constantly ordered put in my body--

-------

Then attacked in the shopping places in such stupid and sick ways that were disgusting. It's the same story as it was before Covid. Disgusting rotten fat middle aged white Nazi pig apes, their well-fed exercised pig ape children, and a plethora of brown and black minions viciously attacking me and the evil oozing out of them is very apparent in their eyes and on their faces. But my brain is being suppressed from normal critical faculties and processing and while I speak my throat is constricted as air and choking noises come out while my throat is as tight as a drum being tightened--all from remote sources. It's a presage of the "high season" to come, as this is "Vegetarian" week. so tourists are flocking but they are disgusting violent shit as usual, along with their black and brown scumbag goons who are both giggly and sneering with extreme ugliness while the white pig apes watch from a distance in silence approving and nodding so they appear to be innocent. 

so I can't write that even though Marjorie Taylor Green has made videos of her shooting and made reference to killing Squad members, whcn I state the obvious, that they are murderous bigots and a death cult, she rushes to threaten to kill me. 

"At least" she had some rationale in some sense, while Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Kinzinger (who am I forgetting) but those who belong to the "'we're far too cool to be like MAGA" liberals have come immediately with hate, contempt (oh yes, Jewish Nazi a$$ groveling slave Bloomberg was one of the most vicious, as well as another Jewish scumbag I had known in Miami, who I criticized for marrying a white Nazi type out of Georgia--and like MTG, came to violently threaten me for saying the obvious truth that he's just another Nazi. His violence has escalated since he lost his business on South Beach to the Nazi invasion. Rather than criticize that cartel, he tries to gain his promotion for his flailing career by attacking me instead of the culprit, which he obeys and loves even in an interpersonal relationship setting. He looks so degraded, as have so many of the people I have known who submit and "bow" down to this deadly death cult pressure in order to not undergo this endless near-death hell that is constantly being inflicted upon me.

Gee, Biden President. You know about this, why don't you ever do anything to stop them?

---------

I so hope the MAGA will be destroyed in the next election cycle and much earlier than that. But what would that mean for me should it ever happen? Nothing. The Democrats have ALWAYS gone along with this and they seemingly always will. Progressives prove to be even worse, those in the public eye as leaders, politicians and celebrity influencers.

So MTG, you see, this is not about you, it's just that you have put the death dish on the table as an open sore for people to gorge upon in a frenzy of hate and greed selfishness and murder appetites, fed by the filth coming out of Whorewood perpetually about death and the glamorization of crime, criminals, murder in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...