Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Trump--and many Democrats and Progressives, plus many others, plus most governments sans Trump and their terror hate circus are at a frenzy almost in attacking me. I wrote today in my drugged up state, from days and days of torture and abuse from disgusting pig ape celebrities mostly out of the English base (but Europigape as hell). I wrote a message to Kevin McCarthy, who has teleported me and brought dirty nasty Marjorie Taylor Greene to sexually assault and mock and giggle and threaten me. Now emboldened, she's becoming yet another Nancy Pelosi life-threatening abuser in teleportation. I wrote to McCarthy that I thought he did the right thing and he is not weak but strong for having not allowed people living near the edge of insolvency who need that government money--and he rescued them. That is strength, he's not weak at all. The fascists are really weak but they have violence and masses of thugs behind them.//That is all I wrote. About 30 minutes after having written this, Greene teleported to attack me, threatening my life with her political "power" by doing what Trump did every few months for the 4 years he was the mainline terrorist of this hate cartel: he has been threatening to have my Social Security taken away. Greene threatened this today by shouting, "All it takes is a phone call". with her redneck banchee mommy tone as if she's big Daddy yelling in a fascist 4th Reich theater, which is what the teleportation is. Many observers are there urging the pig apes to become more programmed into fascist Nazism.

 So, because I wrote that the Maga 8 or so who instigated the McCarthy bring-down, but the Democrats sealed the contract of removal. It is obvious that the Republicans will not allow any Democrat to become speaker in the next vote, which will be coming soon to a circus tv show near you, live or recorded.

-------

Democrats really want fascists and they could not abide that McCarthy was "weak" by attempting to walk a very thin or non-existent line between the various factions all vying for their own power and money cartel. 


--------------

Ironically, coming to fascist over me after her sexual violence towards me a few months ago, Greene is now emboldened and is yelling and threatening essentially to kill me because her cronies in the death squad celebrity goon squad have been slowly poisoning me to death for years while I have been fighting non-stop to get anyone to stop the poisoning. I had to keep writing to beg online for anyone of the celebrity fuckers reading my posts and hacking this bs into my every page and social media and news web browsing for someone to actually care a bit. They rushed to try to get to participate in this contract and when they did they became brutally murderous in this slow murder covert protocol system, or they went off getting maybe a collateral deal but not openly assaulting me and going off in their "liberal" guise skipping the light fantastic with more media coverage, leaving me to continue to beg for my life.

--------------

So, she was upset that I wrote that MAGA is a murder operation, but I did not write in the very short message I sent to McCarthy that the Democrats are equally so but they hide it, more or less successfully.

I didn't want to write about Democrats, I did begin to mention to Greene that after she threatened to kill me because I said that her goon squad is a death cult murder devastation, I then included Nancy Pelosi riding in on her broomstick to participate alongside her, if given the chance (she already did it with former Repuglican Gov S-negger of her home graft State, California each time threatening me with either deadly bodily harm or just plain death. The shitstain pig apes all become increasingly murderous and violent the longer they have this technology at their disposal. 

I really think that is the "plan" by those who are pitting side against side and this technology is being handed out to people with no concern about ramifications of their actions or consequences on a larger scale than what they personally or part of their clique can obtain as a collective but all sickening greedy on a personal level.

So, I wrote that MAGA was a death mob, and she rushed yellin' and a threatenin' me with ranting red-faced fascism--I yelled back because I had been accosted once more by another black pair who have gone at me like digging parasites for years, and they are all taking turns.

I think they are under instruction by Trump to attack me with more and more brutality, although being hit by cars and a virus inserted into my body my hair being chemically killed so it's never growing after they created huge balding spots, my toes broken my body raped poison smeared into and on my body both internally and internally--just from these pieces of shit who you all cheer on, with people like Marjorie Taylor Green being added so the "patriot" murder gun squads can feel emboldened, which they do. for having written one single sentence which obviously is the truth, she came to threaten to basically cut off my money while I am endlessly deadly sick from the poison her partners constantly ordered put in my body--

-------

Then attacked in the shopping places in such stupid and sick ways that were disgusting. It's the same story as it was before Covid. Disgusting rotten fat middle aged white Nazi pig apes, their well-fed exercised pig ape children, and a plethora of brown and black minions viciously attacking me and the evil oozing out of them is very apparent in their eyes and on their faces. But my brain is being suppressed from normal critical faculties and processing and while I speak my throat is constricted as air and choking noises come out while my throat is as tight as a drum being tightened--all from remote sources. It's a presage of the "high season" to come, as this is "Vegetarian" week. so tourists are flocking but they are disgusting violent shit as usual, along with their black and brown scumbag goons who are both giggly and sneering with extreme ugliness while the white pig apes watch from a distance in silence approving and nodding so they appear to be innocent. 

so I can't write that even though Marjorie Taylor Green has made videos of her shooting and made reference to killing Squad members, whcn I state the obvious, that they are murderous bigots and a death cult, she rushes to threaten to kill me. 

"At least" she had some rationale in some sense, while Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Kinzinger (who am I forgetting) but those who belong to the "'we're far too cool to be like MAGA" liberals have come immediately with hate, contempt (oh yes, Jewish Nazi a$$ groveling slave Bloomberg was one of the most vicious, as well as another Jewish scumbag I had known in Miami, who I criticized for marrying a white Nazi type out of Georgia--and like MTG, came to violently threaten me for saying the obvious truth that he's just another Nazi. His violence has escalated since he lost his business on South Beach to the Nazi invasion. Rather than criticize that cartel, he tries to gain his promotion for his flailing career by attacking me instead of the culprit, which he obeys and loves even in an interpersonal relationship setting. He looks so degraded, as have so many of the people I have known who submit and "bow" down to this deadly death cult pressure in order to not undergo this endless near-death hell that is constantly being inflicted upon me.

Gee, Biden President. You know about this, why don't you ever do anything to stop them?

---------

I so hope the MAGA will be destroyed in the next election cycle and much earlier than that. But what would that mean for me should it ever happen? Nothing. The Democrats have ALWAYS gone along with this and they seemingly always will. Progressives prove to be even worse, those in the public eye as leaders, politicians and celebrity influencers.

So MTG, you see, this is not about you, it's just that you have put the death dish on the table as an open sore for people to gorge upon in a frenzy of hate and greed selfishness and murder appetites, fed by the filth coming out of Whorewood perpetually about death and the glamorization of crime, criminals, murder in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment