Sunday, October 22, 2023

Why is H-wood being exempted from scrutiny in the Trump Trials and the situation of massive fascist programming within the United States and then around the world?: Sick and sickening solidarity of terrorists. This can apply to any gang or organized crime unit or political entity involved in criminal activity or rogue cops or celebrities combined with corrupt politicians who are joining forces to obtain an empire of evil based on this" mind programming" technology of subliminal insertions of ideas, words and non-consensual microchip brain implants, or even if they are given with consent the applications of which are far more deleterious than the object may realize and is of course not going to be informed about these various life-threatening and sucking destroying applications so hate and rotten people can have sleazy and disgusting sexual exploitation opportunities or enslave or get people to do things that are absolutely against their principles and beliefs. Mostly, they will get people to "buy" into their lying deceptions more easily without question. Combined with it all is the now openly expressed death threat that accompanies what is known as the MAGA "Freedom" Crazy 8 movement, which encompasses millions of people and it also has infected the Democrat Party.

 You see, they are "all friends" they hiss at me when they attack me for  having written about rape, torture and poisoning and then theft of my written and even thought-of ideas for the nasty crap they crank out about their Nazi and Mafia culture. For having written about their crimes which hardly anybody has stopped or done anything about, as I am not sure if anything has ever happened all I know is that more and more and more expletives join into the fray of forcing this hate contract on me so they and their families and friends can participate in this violence and also be part of a huge monopoly on the mind programming industry via entertainment and news media. They all hiss in hate "these are my friends" after I write about their violence and attempted murder. The pieces of shit like this English scumbag whore parasite who has been violently assaulting me for the past week, has hissed in hate that the shit who are supporting an English takeover of the United States in the single prong of a huge multi-pronged attack--but this particular branch of the attack is the mind programming industry. With all the money and resources these filthy expletives have at their disposal, and all the millions and millions and millions of dollars they have obtained just in the past decade as payment for this endless torture and teleportation and rape and poisoning and mutilation and yearly non-stop theft of my ideas and concepts--as I write of and write of, they only conscript more and more and more sleazy haters to join in. I had expressed to another black hateful racist bigot two weeks ago that I hoped England would sink, after decades of torture and absolutely violent hate from this country and it's citizens both in America, in England and now in Thailand they are most vocally obnoxious and violent and hateful Imperialists. So they put an English rotten creep to rape and torture me and try to "break" me, his sexual excitement at being given his every sadistic fantasy of abusing and raping a woman and "breaking" her spirit was so strong, I only felt the surge of his sexuality and I responded after they poured this most vile drug into my body somehow, undoubtedly through poisoning my food--I was not able to stave off the technology which alters my brainwaves so I succumbed  VERY BRIEFLY to sexuality which is hardwired in my body. Not being abused, that is not part of my mental make-up. I tried to get him off me, I tried and finally he is so repulsive but he assaults me while I am sleeping and unaware, basically a "drug date rape" situation that is being cheered on by the shit of whorewood, et al. He screams that the bigot blonde filthy skank from Australia who has giggly and happily joyfully obtained Oscars for the past many years alongside filthy dirty violent psychopath shit pig pit and shitalina for over a decade, as an agent of the English Empire, this rotten English pig scumbag is yelling in fascist hate that "these are my friends". I can't describe how many of the "humanitarian" filth of Whorewood have done exactly the same, the same exact words and t his is a SCRIPT they are all following. 

Their solidarity lies in how much influence in the entertainment sphere this contract promises, despite all these mediocrities whose movies that were turned into gold and produced with the zenith of funding and promotion were all derived from ideas I wrote of in my posts; always about one paragraph long not able to write or think. Writing something normally and producing more than a few paragraphs at very scattered time periods within one day is all I can mamage with the endless block of the keyboard functioning, making every single keyboard I get on around the world hacked to a level that I myust physically pound each letter out. The slowing down of the internet makes surfing either impossible or so difficult with mis and disinformation constantly hacked into my computer and much blocked from my research.

---------

 I spend all my time every day writing these posts to try to get any kind of sympathy or help and absolutely nothing happens. I got another threat of violence shrouded in a movie clip about someone shouting "shut the f-up" as she was kicking a man laying prone on the ground. This, I thought, was what I felt about the expletives attacking me, however I must view any and all of the filth from Whorewood as opportunistic parasites who are violently latching on to this contract to obtain as much as they can out of leveraging their influence by attacking me with death threats and violence and hate. All claiming they are "friends". They are all "friends" but can't collectively produce anything of merit without participating in a hate crime that goes beyond normal hate crimes in duration and scope and influence. Yet no one still can ever shut them up from attacking me and their filthy ugly sick and stupid mouths go on and on for hours and hours of psycholotical torture after sexual and physical. All I do is lay in sickness every day as sickening poisons that are hard slowly come out of my body from 100% effort to stretch and break little pieces off. They kept me poisoning and poisoned and the shit actors from Whorewood are threatening me for writing on my blog which they are hacking into, to "shut up" and remain silent. This English f-er is raping and threatening me for writing my analyses and to censor and stifle and imprison and like them all, take away my every chance in life for anything beyond being a discriminated victim of racism and hate substituting everything from the endless poor victimization of people like the activists who are living in mansions and through covert stealth operating as terror agents of chaos and division to bring Jews down for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich, now the 4th Reich in America.

----------

They are all friends. Every crime against me is "good and wonderful" to them, they laugh and party feeling elated,  hormonally high, pumped up on hormones like dopamine and adrenaline after violence and rape and abuse, they are handed red carpet awards and fashion shows and being lead models after they physically rape, beat and torture me. None of it makes any mark on the politicians who join in threatening to kill me and to rape me (Pelosi, Cruz, Graham, AOC, Raskin, Kinzinger, Klobuchar, who else has been sitting in the rows where I can't see them observing and promoting the filth from whorewood if they can be "friends" in this power cartel.

They rush at me violently for defending myself and writing posts as both a stress relief mechanism and any attempt to reach out to the void of nothingness out there to gain any kind of humanitarian support whatsoever as every single law is being broken on multiple fronts and this is considered "good" by the mass of expletive XXX in Whorewood and in Congress, alike all actors playing parts but in back rooms focusing on the back parts of people who they are screwing for any and all reasons. This technology of teleportation has brought already massive destruction upon the United States and still no one can or will expose it, stop it, stop this group, although they are trying to stop Trump, they still can't actually grasp the fact that this is a "my friends" network and remains as violently anti-American and antidemocratic as it was when they put Trump into power by handing him and Elon Musk this technology which has empowered so many violent fascist Nazis and Mafia into more entrenched power.


No comments:

Post a Comment