Friday, October 6, 2023

Complete attack by the next wave of terrorist politicians and celebrities. The celebrities in question have gone after me and this contract since 2013 or earlier but when they are offered a chance to be very threatening and violent, they are called forward. They are the LA "hood" celebrities who are absolute racist and sexist hateful violent threatening abusers. Worse than the white supremacists in their speech and threats and they are proud of it. They are of course applauded for it. Nothing deters them as they are emboldened. //Every post I put on my Facebook page or this blog is an ersatz "justification" to abuse and threaten me by one politician or celebrity after the next. I post songs with videos and write nothing about them, although many of them are following in the hate campaign against me and I post them as commentary but don't outright connect the celebrity/politician or the multitudes of them, by now, who are represented in the videos. In general I post about the situation but the violent threats at me are so disgusting and there is never any cessation or support for me that I onl ypost videos. The torture continues non-stop for HOURS every morning. The blacks are now violently threatening me along with Marjorie Taylor Greene. they are all expecting huge advancements for this demonstrative force of violence against me, sexual assault and death threats by MTG and death threats by the rappers (I can't write their names it's all too odious). MTG has a name that is hard to mock as there is nothing silly or offensive that I can find to rhyme with it, unfortunately. (I can think of absurd names, though but I would rather just not think about any of them. They never stop.

 I posted on Facebook an article about a Black English citizen and his Thai wife from Phuket who are leaving Phuket swearing, or the Black male swears, he will never return. The reason is undo racism and discrimination he has experienced at places in a very populated tourist area called Kata/Karon Beach. He has never been treated in this harsh racist, discriminatory manner, he claims. He's been a traveler here in Phuket since 2016 and married his Thai lover in 2020. 

I pasted this because I was treated in a most disgusting way at a "World Class" mall called Central Festival/Florista two days ago. In all the many years I have shopped at that store, I have NEVER had store employees grab my breasts and open my bags while I was paying for items as if I were shoplifting and they were inspecting without asking me to open the bags. I was at the other end of the cart. I wrote about this and was of course tortured abused threatened by those who are profiting off this global fascist racist bigotry movement. What's creepy is how the Black believe that they are welcomed in Europe due to warm welcoming smiles and friendship overtures. I know, as they always claim I am stupid, that this is a TACTIC to lower barriers and thresholds so when the sword comes down the victim will not have a ready support system or defense. In other words, while Russians may openly be racist and use sickeningly disgusting tactics, it's more concealed by the Europigapes but they are extremely racist anyway. 

The russian who has raped, beaten and tortured my cat then smiled warmly telling me to be grateful that he is "taking care of my cat" and implying that the Germans were guilty of my cat crying in fear and terror as they teleported me after i wrote a post about sex date rape drugging violence accusations that caused a stir in Germany and made world headlines--or maybe this, too, was a hack in my system and it never happened, as has happened often in the past as my internet is rife with the faces and fake posts about the line-up of celebrities waiting for me to die so they can capitalize on torturing me to death. The blacks make outright deadly genocidal Nazi statements to my face as the Germans watch on smiling or glowering in entitlement "rage" as I fight and fight with no support.

Odd that the Democrats have nearly put MAGA into power by voting en masse to oust McCarthy. That may even bring Trump back into power and thusly eliminating the threat of all  his indictments and trials. As I have written, the Democrats who have teleported me are in Trump's pocket and have sunk down into the crevice of his pants and are kissing upward to gain a bit of mobility and flex room within the burgeoning 4th Reich, as all these "liberal" celebrities are happily greasing the graft machine for a monopoly and power cartel which they are trying to cement. Why the heck it hinges around me succumbing to rapists and bigots and haters who I find deplorable to the maximum (almost) forcing me to claim that they, their personalities or lack thereof, their rape and mutilation and deformation of my body for all these many years and endless abuse and hate as I see them as undeveloped sick and deformed psychic parasites who devour life force through violence and torture--and I should have a "baby" with one of them although they severed part of my uterus out while I was drugged and unconscious. THey killed animals I was loving and taking care of after they stole my most cherished cat La Moux who they are still slowly killing and threatening to kill constantly while she is dying from old age waiting for me to love her again.. They are so abusive, hateful and sinister and ugly towards me I can't express how much I am convinced that I DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS and for this fascist Nazi sick government to continue to allow this kind of endless encroachment and violation of privacy and rape and torture and my ideas stolen my finances completely destroyed my health teetering on death from their poisoning and non-stop torture for longer than a decade every single day with so much violence it is murder and by a miracle I have survive but absolutely broken down physically and I need this to be stopped. It won't stop if I give in to their demands to provide them with some empire for them and their nasty partners and children after they have stolen my life and my opportunities and my money and my love an dmy cat and everything possible and are still being instructed to abuse me longer and more violently because I am fighting for my life to have my life not an enslaved endless misery from people I neither find intellectually, physically, morally or in any way desirable not artistically not their acting not their personalities not their friends and family--the only thing they have is the money they got from torturing me thus depriving me of earning a reasonable living after having studied for 6 years in grad school. 

----------------

I "forgot" to add that the extent of the discriminatory practice at the very beautiful Central Festival/Florida mall complex where I go from one Tops Market in one of the mall buildings, across the skyway to the next huge mall complex, down the elevator and then I must navigate the masses of stalking terrorists constantly walking into me and swaying into my pathway every few minutes or even seconds--hitting me as they pass with elbows--that has also happened, the latter of being bumped into like a body slam, in this past year as well and has never happened in the past. I was so discriminated against in the bank I use to exchange money at the bank counter with masses of Russians crowding the tiny bank outlet and hitting me with elbows as they pushed against me and past me while I was standing waiting in line--etc etc. But I tried to lodge complaints and the entire staff every single place was trained on attacking me, lying and they were not even doing a relative semblance of their jobs they were just attacking me and lying. There was no quality control whatsoever. I was surrounded by Russians as well, not exclusively but it was part of the faction.

-----------

I have to add that while I lived in Stuttgart, there were Jewish refugees from Russia who said that anti-Semitism was so bad that they fled to Germany to escape really nasty persecution. 

Can someone please get my cat away from these violent animal abusers and racists and rapists and beaters and haters? And me as well?

---------

Today, in addition to hours this morning as the Black rapper from LA and Greene the sexual predator who wants legislation denying sexual freedom for LGBTQ+ but has assaulted me but I guess it was as a predatory power-grab and nothing like a sexual thing--?? (wtf?)

-------------

Together they spent at least 2-3 hours abusing, insulting and threatening me while I was putting my sleep clothing away. The entire 2 hours of me cleaning clothing by hand in the sink--and then while I was in the shower relaxing of course the abuse from Ice C was violent and really abusive. His lexicon of violence and hate towards me has included physical, sexual, and genocidal Nazi slurs at me just like JayZ and Beyonce have done and all have obtained cheers, applause and promotions. Never daunted, they go on.

I have to mention that at least a decade ago I posted videos of Ice C with his song "No Vaseline". One year later the movie about the bio of NWA came out. No surprise that he's been a part of this terror racist crew since that era and I suspect my posting about him and hew "crew" brought him and his son that fame from that movie. Undaunted once more, with no thanks to me for the years of his profit, he joins in with the people who make open racist memes and hate sentences. They never target black people they target "Jews". They are desperate to force a racist label on me because I have had almost no contact with "Jews" have never been a part of the diaspora and don't follow that religion. As far as I have always been concerned, I AM AN AMERICAN and I identified myself as such. But they are excluding me from being an American and putting me into a category of extreme racist derision and thus justifing a racist hate crime towards me. They constantly superimpose racist cliches and stereotypes on me. They can only think in boxes can categories. 


I truly wish someone would stop this and get them all off me and reparations for the years of totture, mutilation and slow murder and theft of my ideas from which they all obtained a lot of money and awards and gave nothing but murder and torture in return stealing what I could barely afford to pay for--on a routine almost daily basis they have their minions breaking and destroying my property, my health and my finances are blocked and I ask this world to have some kind of decency, once again. That this is never stopped and more and more and more and more politicians come to abuse, insult, threaten to kill me, watch as I get raped and poisoned and beaten, and just go along and see what they can profit out of it.

-----------
But this is just hours and hours of this going on while I am not ale to block them out. I am trying meditation techniques but they go on and on and on and on as the pestilence that they truly are, the parasitic leeches that they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...