Monday, October 30, 2023

Terrorist directed energy assault on my heart stopped for one day but has begun again. I can feel heart palpitations that are irregular and it's a definite sensation that stopped for one single day, so I can feel absolutely the difference. Again I must stress that this is not a "natural" heart problem but a directed energy assault intended to slowly destroy/kill the target. It has been ongoing for many weeks, but the violence from this group of sickness from Whorewood has been so violent on a non-stop continuous basis that when I get on the laptop it "slips" my mind because I am fighting to both type and think while my brain and laptop are under non-stop assault. I have to try to find other pig apes to stop the last pig ape becaue these pieces of sick filth become so violent once they get the tech under their filthy control they literally become deadly, and it only takes a very short while. They are all following instruction so they all continue at the same violent level as the last piece of pig filth. //I could feel intense sexual energy eminating from this "Good Christian" cross-burning bigot from Louisiana the now House Speaker. I tried to imagine if any House Speaker could be worse and more violent than Pelosi and his thin veil of rightousness evaporates like a steam film in a steam house for porn very quickly because the cold air of the coldness just clears out the misty haze--from my gaze, because they are so foul and they are so repetitive that even with the most intense of the drugging and sexual tweaking of my nervous system due to microchip implants, these scumbags are all so bigoted and hateful that the false allure dies almost instantly. But first some of them get a reaction out of me due to being endlessly surrounded by torture and hate literally 24/7 and no contact, no cat my cat stolen all animals are taken from my vicinity so I have nothing but hate and torture around me every single moment of day and night sleep and waking state.//So the "good" Christian has begun the heart assault because I am reacting to his violence against me, as he has been instructed to do and is glib about his inclusion in this crime. now violent and now on a murder path because I resist this next scumbag fake righteous pillar of salt coming out of the Whorewood cesspool but in politics this time. As usual connected to Trump.

 While I was in the middle of the most intense concentration, fighting as usual to stretch very slowly to try to break the huge torso-length embedded and thick slab of hard-as-cement poison that was supposed to internally paralyze and suffocate me (to death, with poisons congealing causing diseases like cancer). That which the whorewood filth put in my body as I fought every day to rid my body, it would increase and increase in size as they increased and increased the abuse and torture every day more scumbag pieces of shit joined in to attack me until it's a carnivore carnivale of me seeing the real ugliness and lack of integrity that the American society truly always was but I was deluded like most people into "believing" the distortions of mind control propaganda about how "Democratic" America is--or should have been once upon a dream over the rainbow.

-------------

What will it take to get rid of them with me financially independent and the years of my life stolen by this group plus all the ideas they stole and were paid in millions to contort into Nazi propaganda and blonde Nazi imagery (with  various other skin tones and colors participating playing their respective roles).

My cat La Moux returned alive and healthy and beautiful. My most precious baby my family and the are meaningless shit as far as I have ever seen of them and never want anything to do with helping this pile of rottenness obtain more and more- -they truly do not deserve anything but the harshest censure, plus restitution to me for years of torture, dismemberment and theft and rape and my home destroyed my property stolen and destroy my ability to earn money absolutely blocked and every kind of physical act of violence aimed at me plus non-stop poisoning which is only one facet of the never-ending murder they are all joining together to inflict upon me for their collective movie bullshit crap they are paid in millions to keep cranking out.

-------

I hope to whatever deity that cares about human life there is (or a multitude of deities or none) that all this antisemitism coming out now will make people actually stop discrediting my years of writing about the 4th Reich and now you can see that it's actually real.

The real problem is that conservative bigot Christians like MAGA Mike appear to have a smooth countenance and claim every moral righteous claim of moral superiority and that they are fighting earnestly for "Israel", which is what they consider their due and their Holy Land because they want to eliminate/slaughter Jews and take over the country of Israel. 


But people take the christian moral supremacy tinged with a lot of white supremacy and run with the illusion that the U.S. Government is a "friend" to Jews and that they care about  Jewish State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilated in deep sleep once more via mechanical arms manipulating the rubber bands, the wrist bands secured as tightly as possible, blood flow constricted as much as my wrists, which are thin, frail and my arms sagging due to piosoning and muscle deterioration from 20 years of being bed-ridden, in pain shitting poison out which they kept pouring and raping into my body as deeply as possible and torturing and severing parts of my body out for saying no to being raped with poison pumped via rape while teleported, unconscious but reacting like I was in "deep love" to shit filth scumbag creeps you all glorify who can get "any women" out of Los Angeles or anybody around the world--ostensibly I mean as celebrities especially german nazi apes and the blonde americans like pig pitt who both I never considered "good looking" even just "attractive" due to the beautification process which celebrities are handed to sell their product---and saying no to being raped and poisoned to death they have severed out my uterus, had my cat abducted to dirty pig pitt and shit ape depp and his filthy daughter can partner with non-stop nazi endorsing steven king but filthy dirty arnold ugly shit-trash filth ni88ger nazi scum who is never, ever stopping because he is the most unabashed nazi violent and murderous organizer of non-stop blacks, jews and white nazi filth and brings in Germans to make nazi concentration camp murder threats at me while spielberg this endlessly slopikng downwards into just a tragedy of incompetence to "represent" anything regarding the holocaust and yet he's been the sole on prescribed to have done so, by Nazi central which ugly filthy arnold is a foremost representative of, even perhaps officially recognized within this circle as the go-between the Swiss Nazi bank accounts which sponsor this nazi takeover of the united States. Accosted at 2:30 a.m after they used mechaincal arms to slither these pliable arms under the compression socks, through the opera gloves up to my bicepts, all thin and the skin sagging underneath from all muscle deterioration not just from stress and poisoning and my body shitting and ripping poison out daily which has latched literally into every bit of skin tissue organs and intestines and hips spine skull feet arms fingers it's tendrils reach everywhere---leaving loose skin, flatulent muscles hanging down and of course, the poison remains as I struggle to heal while they torture me because they are flailing in their careers or had been to a large degree. Dirty ugly stupid sick arnold a filthy crap endless repetition of so many german scumbag men who I have heard the same tone of voice, which is stratified their culture is so homogeneous the clear distinction of somatype and vocal distinguishing level or tier of their stratified society which of course he has engineered from his former accent to sound more affluent than he had formerly been in his nazi austrian background so I can assemble the various artifices but still understand his basic makeup which is pure small-minded ignorant violent nazi brutality with so many pretenses at not being nazi but yet recognized as such in this seeming contradiction but Americans love these contradictions and keep putting such types into power. Either way, they slashed into another finger cuticle which bubbled up in red welt all fingers have huge red welts, black or scarred dead nails and completely severed cuticles to the bone, calloused and infected but I pour many healing things on them multipple times per day. Every night they slash into my hands so it's never-ending dismemberment it is literally cutting my fingertips off slowly in this method.

  They injected me with more drugs via this intravenous slicing into my skin and capillaries and then sleazy filthy arnold was there, I coul...