Monday, October 30, 2023

Terrorist directed energy assault on my heart stopped for one day but has begun again. I can feel heart palpitations that are irregular and it's a definite sensation that stopped for one single day, so I can feel absolutely the difference. Again I must stress that this is not a "natural" heart problem but a directed energy assault intended to slowly destroy/kill the target. It has been ongoing for many weeks, but the violence from this group of sickness from Whorewood has been so violent on a non-stop continuous basis that when I get on the laptop it "slips" my mind because I am fighting to both type and think while my brain and laptop are under non-stop assault. I have to try to find other pig apes to stop the last pig ape becaue these pieces of sick filth become so violent once they get the tech under their filthy control they literally become deadly, and it only takes a very short while. They are all following instruction so they all continue at the same violent level as the last piece of pig filth. //I could feel intense sexual energy eminating from this "Good Christian" cross-burning bigot from Louisiana the now House Speaker. I tried to imagine if any House Speaker could be worse and more violent than Pelosi and his thin veil of rightousness evaporates like a steam film in a steam house for porn very quickly because the cold air of the coldness just clears out the misty haze--from my gaze, because they are so foul and they are so repetitive that even with the most intense of the drugging and sexual tweaking of my nervous system due to microchip implants, these scumbags are all so bigoted and hateful that the false allure dies almost instantly. But first some of them get a reaction out of me due to being endlessly surrounded by torture and hate literally 24/7 and no contact, no cat my cat stolen all animals are taken from my vicinity so I have nothing but hate and torture around me every single moment of day and night sleep and waking state.//So the "good" Christian has begun the heart assault because I am reacting to his violence against me, as he has been instructed to do and is glib about his inclusion in this crime. now violent and now on a murder path because I resist this next scumbag fake righteous pillar of salt coming out of the Whorewood cesspool but in politics this time. As usual connected to Trump.

 While I was in the middle of the most intense concentration, fighting as usual to stretch very slowly to try to break the huge torso-length embedded and thick slab of hard-as-cement poison that was supposed to internally paralyze and suffocate me (to death, with poisons congealing causing diseases like cancer). That which the whorewood filth put in my body as I fought every day to rid my body, it would increase and increase in size as they increased and increased the abuse and torture every day more scumbag pieces of shit joined in to attack me until it's a carnivore carnivale of me seeing the real ugliness and lack of integrity that the American society truly always was but I was deluded like most people into "believing" the distortions of mind control propaganda about how "Democratic" America is--or should have been once upon a dream over the rainbow.

-------------

What will it take to get rid of them with me financially independent and the years of my life stolen by this group plus all the ideas they stole and were paid in millions to contort into Nazi propaganda and blonde Nazi imagery (with  various other skin tones and colors participating playing their respective roles).

My cat La Moux returned alive and healthy and beautiful. My most precious baby my family and the are meaningless shit as far as I have ever seen of them and never want anything to do with helping this pile of rottenness obtain more and more- -they truly do not deserve anything but the harshest censure, plus restitution to me for years of torture, dismemberment and theft and rape and my home destroyed my property stolen and destroy my ability to earn money absolutely blocked and every kind of physical act of violence aimed at me plus non-stop poisoning which is only one facet of the never-ending murder they are all joining together to inflict upon me for their collective movie bullshit crap they are paid in millions to keep cranking out.

-------

I hope to whatever deity that cares about human life there is (or a multitude of deities or none) that all this antisemitism coming out now will make people actually stop discrediting my years of writing about the 4th Reich and now you can see that it's actually real.

The real problem is that conservative bigot Christians like MAGA Mike appear to have a smooth countenance and claim every moral righteous claim of moral superiority and that they are fighting earnestly for "Israel", which is what they consider their due and their Holy Land because they want to eliminate/slaughter Jews and take over the country of Israel. 


But people take the christian moral supremacy tinged with a lot of white supremacy and run with the illusion that the U.S. Government is a "friend" to Jews and that they care about  Jewish State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...