Thursday, October 5, 2023

Terrorist theft report: My wallet was stolen from my room while i walked down the hall to the garbage room around the corner--locking my door and listening for any noise. I was not in view of my room for less than one minute. The mechanical arms have stolen items from my room in this same manner when I go downstairs to pick up an order and leave my bag with all my essentials on an area and take the garbage out--they steal from my bag is anything is not locked and buried under layers. They knew exactly where to reach to get it, and they stole my money and various other items, including more than $40 in my wallet. I went downstairs and the creeps working here giggled and laughed and smiled as I asked them if I had perchance dropped it, hoping against all odds. They smiled and giggled and couldn't even pretend to say 'no understan English".

 They, of course, used mechanical arms to break into this room from the open doors of the patio. Even when I just used my bathroom, the only other "room" in this joint, they took the rubber bands I use which are stored in a box on one of the shelves next to my bed, because I lock every single item I eat , ingest and that goes on my body including my money in endless series of plastic bags which I tie in multiple layers and then seal with rubber bands and strings so mechanical arms (but fingers) can get through unless they rip the bag open. 

I had the wallet in a plastic bag buried at the bottom of a red shopping bag, and it was completely gone. I had just returned from going downstairs to pick up another healing modality I ordered from these same mechanical arms wreaking destruction on my body, and the actual people going into my room while I was teleported and unconscious and could not be waken up because my consciousness was teleported to being abused and raped and torture by the celebrities in their Whorewood circuit of lasciviousness mostly in LA but also in Europigapeland and wherever else.

---------

So they just stole my money, my shopping card, my wallet and i have lost at least $40 or more and the wallet itself. Again, no one could have gone into this room and rummaged through the bag and then relocked my door in the 30 seconds it took me to walk around the corner from visuals on this room. They stole my electronic key card as well in this same manner a few weeks ago. I am so ill from endlessly detoxifying from poisoning, from non-stop abuse and stress and the countless attacks upon me and the writing of these posts and the torture and abuse that i 'forgot" and probably I was under "mind control" to "forget"

In these potentially lethal situations, your memory is made tabula rasa, you can't think clearly and "thoughts" are reconstructed in your brain by subliminals. Sentences come out that you never have pondered, thought or or formulated. They just pop out instantly before you have a chance to think. It is uncontrollable because electricity is impossible for the organic body to shield itself from as our evolution has not reached the point of modern technology.

So I was stolen from once again by mechanical arms entering through either a portal, but considering the size of this wallet/hand-heldl purse as it has handles and is at least 6 inches in length. So it was lifted by  mechanical arms from the rooms on one of the sides or above or below using mechanical arms, and then lifted out of the patio to the terrorists.

-----------------------------------

this is for me writing about decades of murder attempts, rape and torture and poisoning to make me completely broken down as the rotten sleazy creeps have stolen non-stop my ideas and made millions off them. i remain sitting here in near homelessness and I am actually homeless but I am paying subpoverty to live like this as I am given no choice. Rental prices when I search have more than tripled to prices that far outpace even high rent districts in America. Which means that all is hacked and I am stuck in this situation.

=======

**Correction: While my electronic door key was indeed stolen from my shopping bag which sat on a stool across from my bed (a distance of about 1 foot in this tiny torture chamber with everything I need stacked on the floor because of the spraying of putrid substances in every closed area so i can't use a single drawer or cabinet or closet and the walls are lined with them from floor to ceiling)

But today, my wallet was inside one of the packed bags stuffed under furniture and secured with two secured bags (endless rubber bands and strings tied in configurations that require cutting tools or to rip the bag open from mechanical arms).


All of these protective measures I have had to conjure up myself in a guessing game that I have "played" with the rats attacking me who steal whatever they can and destroy the rest including on my body in this terror home invasion terrorism.

I had put the wallet in a bag, but I can swear that either I am drugged, or the weeks of extreme detox which has reduced so much of the swelling around my body with stagnated compressed fluids and poisons coming out--and I'm too sick to take a shower, it's also ripping out of my spine and body on various micro-levels when this happens , which has been almost every day.

But too sick, endless attacks by people while I am attacked in stores that had been extremely friendly and I have carried around my 4 bags with various items (including plastic bags for environmental reasons, I re-use plastic bags and I have a huge bulge for a little bag I made--by hand of course so the terrorists make sure to spray black ink on it if I leave it exposed; it's a white silk bag I made just for carrying around used plastic bags to reduce plastic waste in the environment).

But, I can't keep track of everything all the time for every kind of 360-degree, 24/7 attack schedule from people coming at me with huge smiles as my brain and body are suffused with brain-altering technologies and micorchip implants so I mirror the smile automatically like a puppet, the strings are pulled and I "forget" or say things that are completely inappropriate, this also happens in teleportation so the terrorist celebrities can have a 'reason" to attack because otherwise they have no reason whatsoever to justify attacking me without end for years and years, always of course handed endless production and promotion and awards, without end. Anything I say will be used against me, no matter how innocent and they ask me for opinions and anything I say they rush at me with violence and they also use truth serum effect tech/drug interface to do the same as well.

So, I am in too much pain to take showers. I have to go to buy food and necessities twice monthly (bi-weekly, which ever way you want to say it). They arrange for attack skits, I am carrying such heavy weight from the 4 bags of shampoo and conditioner, spices, supplements, face and body creams I don't want poisoned as they have put damaging chemicals in my conditioner so once I use it, i feel my hair fall out in clumps only after using the conditioner, but when shampooing the hair is tough and firm and nothing comes out. I have so much weight to carry around that the fractured vertebrae stuck in the hard cement-like poison totally engulfing my body internally makes me almost incapable of dealing with the non-stop, every 3 minute assault upon me. In the stores people are using the tech to force artificial moods and emotions with subliminals I repeat under this kind of stress.

I return and am so exhausted and in pain I can't take a shower for at least another day. 

And today I was so exhausted and much moreso than I can express--due to physical extreme stress to serious life-threatening injuries that the terrorists forced upon me by literally fracturing my spine while I was in a drugged up comatose slumber state as they teleported me so my consciousness was inert in the prime body state.

---------

If I had sounded "paranoid" in the paragraphs above, it's because of decades of such attacks having gone by and by and by--the same sort of attack of my property being stolen while I was putting garbage away down the hall and around a corner then returning asap--and I have taken literally everything apart searching for it and it was stolen--I had to use it to get back into the apartment living space, I used it to get through the security door--returned to my room, it was in this bag, I put garbage away, it was gone. I searched for days and then had to buy another one. That happened maybe one month ago, so this is a fresh situation. The terrorists who conduct such operations usually repeat the same attacks. When a different group pours in to get their free rent and paid whatever for this hate situation, they have different types of attacks. During High Season when the influx of white supremacist Nazis come pouring in to get their Happy Ending nearly free massages and slave plantation luxury for very low cost (now becoming exorbitantly priced) they are viciously fascist and Nazi. That is why I use these  terms because of the absolutely dreadful ugliness they exhibit. The stinking filth and toxic fungus and mold attacks, which are deadly, are increased at least 5-fold from the low season months. Things are stolen repeatedly when I am gone from my room out shopping. I experienced yesterday this Vegetarian Festival which probably brought on a lot of tourists. High Season is a kind of massive feeding frenzy of hate aimed at me. It's the same time the celebrities are demonstrating their hate and violence towards me to get their free Academy Awards and Golden Globes (the latter is extremely fascist-oriented and very prone to the regulars who attack me from the A-list, usually connected to something or other 'italian-American".

There is only so much physical, mental, emotional and surround attacks I can handle. As it never ends, I have to speculate on why this is never being stopped. The politically-motivated posts I write have been met with death threats by, surprise, the MAGA icon who is lambasted very often in the "liberal" media. I just can't help thinking that the Democrats truly side with the MAGA much more than one would otherwise surmise based on their endless lectures to the contrary.

I really believe the Democrats were helping out the MAGA fascist overtake and death cult destruction of so many helpless "losers" who have been blocked, attacked, lost in war, born into a desperately vacant situation with no way out. The depopulation plot so many conspiracy theorists rant about, or used to. They should have shown McCarthy some kind of decency after he tried to salvage LIVES but they want death. So I remain writing about the deadly potentialities of this torture technology and this gang stalking death squad global society--met with torture by all from all sides of the political spectrum.

But I am exhausted. The detox is enough to drain anyone of all vital energy. But to have to fight literally day and night on top of what they inserted into my body as the Dems watched on doing nothing and then viciously attacking me when they had the "power" for the first term of the Biden Administration, and the First Term of the Obama Administration, and etc etc on and on they do nothing. Now they may have helped usher into the House of Rep's "something much worse" and I really believe that is the plan anyway.

It's all dismal. I remain fighting for my life as Democrats and MAGA and activists and liberals all attack me like I am guilty of a great crime and the enemy of the country. Trump is constantly claiming he is the victim of a witch hunt, the most perverse reversal of what he is actually helping do to me, as with all of the "victims" they all claim that they are as they perpetrate and allocate the torture weapons and carte blanche.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...