Thursday, October 5, 2023

Terrorist theft report: My wallet was stolen from my room while i walked down the hall to the garbage room around the corner--locking my door and listening for any noise. I was not in view of my room for less than one minute. The mechanical arms have stolen items from my room in this same manner when I go downstairs to pick up an order and leave my bag with all my essentials on an area and take the garbage out--they steal from my bag is anything is not locked and buried under layers. They knew exactly where to reach to get it, and they stole my money and various other items, including more than $40 in my wallet. I went downstairs and the creeps working here giggled and laughed and smiled as I asked them if I had perchance dropped it, hoping against all odds. They smiled and giggled and couldn't even pretend to say 'no understan English".

 They, of course, used mechanical arms to break into this room from the open doors of the patio. Even when I just used my bathroom, the only other "room" in this joint, they took the rubber bands I use which are stored in a box on one of the shelves next to my bed, because I lock every single item I eat , ingest and that goes on my body including my money in endless series of plastic bags which I tie in multiple layers and then seal with rubber bands and strings so mechanical arms (but fingers) can get through unless they rip the bag open. 

I had the wallet in a plastic bag buried at the bottom of a red shopping bag, and it was completely gone. I had just returned from going downstairs to pick up another healing modality I ordered from these same mechanical arms wreaking destruction on my body, and the actual people going into my room while I was teleported and unconscious and could not be waken up because my consciousness was teleported to being abused and raped and torture by the celebrities in their Whorewood circuit of lasciviousness mostly in LA but also in Europigapeland and wherever else.

---------

So they just stole my money, my shopping card, my wallet and i have lost at least $40 or more and the wallet itself. Again, no one could have gone into this room and rummaged through the bag and then relocked my door in the 30 seconds it took me to walk around the corner from visuals on this room. They stole my electronic key card as well in this same manner a few weeks ago. I am so ill from endlessly detoxifying from poisoning, from non-stop abuse and stress and the countless attacks upon me and the writing of these posts and the torture and abuse that i 'forgot" and probably I was under "mind control" to "forget"

In these potentially lethal situations, your memory is made tabula rasa, you can't think clearly and "thoughts" are reconstructed in your brain by subliminals. Sentences come out that you never have pondered, thought or or formulated. They just pop out instantly before you have a chance to think. It is uncontrollable because electricity is impossible for the organic body to shield itself from as our evolution has not reached the point of modern technology.

So I was stolen from once again by mechanical arms entering through either a portal, but considering the size of this wallet/hand-heldl purse as it has handles and is at least 6 inches in length. So it was lifted by  mechanical arms from the rooms on one of the sides or above or below using mechanical arms, and then lifted out of the patio to the terrorists.

-----------------------------------

this is for me writing about decades of murder attempts, rape and torture and poisoning to make me completely broken down as the rotten sleazy creeps have stolen non-stop my ideas and made millions off them. i remain sitting here in near homelessness and I am actually homeless but I am paying subpoverty to live like this as I am given no choice. Rental prices when I search have more than tripled to prices that far outpace even high rent districts in America. Which means that all is hacked and I am stuck in this situation.

=======

**Correction: While my electronic door key was indeed stolen from my shopping bag which sat on a stool across from my bed (a distance of about 1 foot in this tiny torture chamber with everything I need stacked on the floor because of the spraying of putrid substances in every closed area so i can't use a single drawer or cabinet or closet and the walls are lined with them from floor to ceiling)

But today, my wallet was inside one of the packed bags stuffed under furniture and secured with two secured bags (endless rubber bands and strings tied in configurations that require cutting tools or to rip the bag open from mechanical arms).


All of these protective measures I have had to conjure up myself in a guessing game that I have "played" with the rats attacking me who steal whatever they can and destroy the rest including on my body in this terror home invasion terrorism.

I had put the wallet in a bag, but I can swear that either I am drugged, or the weeks of extreme detox which has reduced so much of the swelling around my body with stagnated compressed fluids and poisons coming out--and I'm too sick to take a shower, it's also ripping out of my spine and body on various micro-levels when this happens , which has been almost every day.

But too sick, endless attacks by people while I am attacked in stores that had been extremely friendly and I have carried around my 4 bags with various items (including plastic bags for environmental reasons, I re-use plastic bags and I have a huge bulge for a little bag I made--by hand of course so the terrorists make sure to spray black ink on it if I leave it exposed; it's a white silk bag I made just for carrying around used plastic bags to reduce plastic waste in the environment).

But, I can't keep track of everything all the time for every kind of 360-degree, 24/7 attack schedule from people coming at me with huge smiles as my brain and body are suffused with brain-altering technologies and micorchip implants so I mirror the smile automatically like a puppet, the strings are pulled and I "forget" or say things that are completely inappropriate, this also happens in teleportation so the terrorist celebrities can have a 'reason" to attack because otherwise they have no reason whatsoever to justify attacking me without end for years and years, always of course handed endless production and promotion and awards, without end. Anything I say will be used against me, no matter how innocent and they ask me for opinions and anything I say they rush at me with violence and they also use truth serum effect tech/drug interface to do the same as well.

So, I am in too much pain to take showers. I have to go to buy food and necessities twice monthly (bi-weekly, which ever way you want to say it). They arrange for attack skits, I am carrying such heavy weight from the 4 bags of shampoo and conditioner, spices, supplements, face and body creams I don't want poisoned as they have put damaging chemicals in my conditioner so once I use it, i feel my hair fall out in clumps only after using the conditioner, but when shampooing the hair is tough and firm and nothing comes out. I have so much weight to carry around that the fractured vertebrae stuck in the hard cement-like poison totally engulfing my body internally makes me almost incapable of dealing with the non-stop, every 3 minute assault upon me. In the stores people are using the tech to force artificial moods and emotions with subliminals I repeat under this kind of stress.

I return and am so exhausted and in pain I can't take a shower for at least another day. 

And today I was so exhausted and much moreso than I can express--due to physical extreme stress to serious life-threatening injuries that the terrorists forced upon me by literally fracturing my spine while I was in a drugged up comatose slumber state as they teleported me so my consciousness was inert in the prime body state.

---------

If I had sounded "paranoid" in the paragraphs above, it's because of decades of such attacks having gone by and by and by--the same sort of attack of my property being stolen while I was putting garbage away down the hall and around a corner then returning asap--and I have taken literally everything apart searching for it and it was stolen--I had to use it to get back into the apartment living space, I used it to get through the security door--returned to my room, it was in this bag, I put garbage away, it was gone. I searched for days and then had to buy another one. That happened maybe one month ago, so this is a fresh situation. The terrorists who conduct such operations usually repeat the same attacks. When a different group pours in to get their free rent and paid whatever for this hate situation, they have different types of attacks. During High Season when the influx of white supremacist Nazis come pouring in to get their Happy Ending nearly free massages and slave plantation luxury for very low cost (now becoming exorbitantly priced) they are viciously fascist and Nazi. That is why I use these  terms because of the absolutely dreadful ugliness they exhibit. The stinking filth and toxic fungus and mold attacks, which are deadly, are increased at least 5-fold from the low season months. Things are stolen repeatedly when I am gone from my room out shopping. I experienced yesterday this Vegetarian Festival which probably brought on a lot of tourists. High Season is a kind of massive feeding frenzy of hate aimed at me. It's the same time the celebrities are demonstrating their hate and violence towards me to get their free Academy Awards and Golden Globes (the latter is extremely fascist-oriented and very prone to the regulars who attack me from the A-list, usually connected to something or other 'italian-American".

There is only so much physical, mental, emotional and surround attacks I can handle. As it never ends, I have to speculate on why this is never being stopped. The politically-motivated posts I write have been met with death threats by, surprise, the MAGA icon who is lambasted very often in the "liberal" media. I just can't help thinking that the Democrats truly side with the MAGA much more than one would otherwise surmise based on their endless lectures to the contrary.

I really believe the Democrats were helping out the MAGA fascist overtake and death cult destruction of so many helpless "losers" who have been blocked, attacked, lost in war, born into a desperately vacant situation with no way out. The depopulation plot so many conspiracy theorists rant about, or used to. They should have shown McCarthy some kind of decency after he tried to salvage LIVES but they want death. So I remain writing about the deadly potentialities of this torture technology and this gang stalking death squad global society--met with torture by all from all sides of the political spectrum.

But I am exhausted. The detox is enough to drain anyone of all vital energy. But to have to fight literally day and night on top of what they inserted into my body as the Dems watched on doing nothing and then viciously attacking me when they had the "power" for the first term of the Biden Administration, and the First Term of the Obama Administration, and etc etc on and on they do nothing. Now they may have helped usher into the House of Rep's "something much worse" and I really believe that is the plan anyway.

It's all dismal. I remain fighting for my life as Democrats and MAGA and activists and liberals all attack me like I am guilty of a great crime and the enemy of the country. Trump is constantly claiming he is the victim of a witch hunt, the most perverse reversal of what he is actually helping do to me, as with all of the "victims" they all claim that they are as they perpetrate and allocate the torture weapons and carte blanche.


No comments:

Post a Comment