Saturday, October 14, 2023

Big Daddy coming to "break" and rape and control me & Internet terrorism. My "punishment" from Big Daddy and his Big Bro/Ho network because I am not obeying 100% implicitly every single dirty, abusive and denigration demand from the English Imperialist fascist with his fellow other actor rapists, playing roles alongside him in movies and raping and abusing me for YEARS, now he's joined on in for the "fun" and endless lead roles in movies as the pig apes from London have been handed for all these 10 years or longer from this violence they endlessly profit off against me, this hate contract. They also have stolen ideas from me, had me raped, and then threatened to kill me by nearly slamming a car door into my head when I called the sleazy dumb whoren mirran a piece of shit in a fit of rage when she demanded I call her "dame". So I am being tortured by electronic weapons for the slightest resistance, any kind of look that isn't groveling, and raped and raped because this man is so turned on by torture and rape. I have had my cat stolen, my soul mate daughter whom I loved who is the only thing on this planet that loves me in return except for other cats which also were stolen from me. They then torture me and abuse and poison so I am nearly dead but paralyzed and stuck being zapped burned heart palpitations tears streaming out of my eyes raped poisoned with deadly toxins abused hours and hours every day, endlessly cleaning up stinking filth that is being sprayed on everything I own, all day, taking rotations, everything is filthy and stinking and disgusting in my living space which I can't clean. So this rapist abuser from England or the UK is ramping up the violence, apparently being poisoned to the point of near death and being stuck being repoisoned and teleported beaten abused and raped for over a decade is just NOT ENOUGH because I am still FIGHTING FOR MY HUMAN RIGHTS basic human rights.//so they must increase it, this English Imperialist is going to show me who's boss and who is big Brother/Ho/Daddy molesting abusing punishing and with a huge sexual enlargement of his grin of smug glib because he's getting something like tortured-to-death victim being raped with me endlessly providing him with a macho sense of "power", plus at this point I think they should at least be paying me for this sex trafficking as th is is sickening that my ideas have been stolen constantly by this filth group plus his dirty foul friends for over a decade (more like almost 20 years by the English pig ape who is their benefactor in this situation, another person connected to English monarchy, directly in that clique of Royalty who has assaulted me for almost 30 years using this system and was murdering me and stealing ideas).//The WiFi connection is being turned off every few minutes but mostly it's off. I had to spend SIX HOURS fighting to get hacked malware off my laptop. I tried to download an update from Windows and it infected my laptop so badly I thought it was broken. It remained spinning in the "restart" blue screen for THREE HOURS. I spent another 3 hours doing a system restore (not the same as a factory complete restore, the computer store I bought this Dell laptop from, expensive at least for me, took the CD restart from the box and input malware directly onto the laptop, telling me that the laptop had to be ordered). It was during Covid when most stores were closed and I had not had a laptop for at least 8 months to a year because it had been broken--which i bought only 2 years before that because my other laptop had been broken by this disgusting organization.

When I finally completed the very slow system restore, the first thing that happened as always happens now and has been ongoing for 6 months or longer, for this one hack, is that when I turn on the router and it is fully lit, and the WiFi is connected, I then have to go through a kind of routine because the hacking is so bad. I can't obtain WiFi if my laptop is on. I have to unplug the power cord from the power connection and also to the laptop itself. Then I have to replug the router, turn it on. That also has been made very slow. They hack the speed of connection to the router. Once I get on, they turn off the WiFi within about 4 minutes. They always do this while I am downloaded my browser because they have made the Microsoft Edge Browser that comes with this laptop almost impossible to use for most of the functions. It's so dysfunctional and slow from all the hacking and keystroke logging that I must use other browsers. Those get infected as well but I think the Microsoft Edge is part of the internal system, or hard drive but with any restore function it is always there---and it's been so manipulated that it barely works. I can't download updates, as happened today for the first time in many months because I get viruses or malware. I tried it again because my laptop was infected already after having done the restore just yesterday. I thought maybe there would be a BIOS download which would sort of clear out the browser a bit. I got a 4-hour virus blocking even turning the laptop off. It spun for 4 hours straight I was mentally planning on how to buy another laptop or how to get to a computer shop where they all pretend they speak no English and lie and rip me off and are disgusting and rude.

-----------------

So I have spent another 45 minutes getting up, turning my laptop off. Unplugging the power cord. Unplugging the cord from the laptop. Walking to the messy area of the room where I have to not fall over the items on the floor and bend down to plug the router which I must always unplug in order to try to get the hacking off the router. I then have to plug it all in, wait for about 5 minutes because the router is made extremely slow and it turns on and then the lights go off and then it resumes the process so it goes through the cycle of turning on about 3 times in a row--all hacked. Then I have to plug in my laptop again and the plug into the power socket and then turn it on. That also has been made very slow, the malware they hacked into my system has now infected my laptop so the screen appears extremely slowly. There is now a black screen when I first turn on the laptop which remains like it's about to black out--then slowly it goes to the intro screen, and sits there for about one minute, then it slowly goes to the opening screen and I must click on the browser, which is extremely slow to come up, undoubtedly my entire computer has been hacked to be like this with the terrorists breaking into my room every single moment possible to cause as much harm as possible.

I meanwhile fell into a sick sleep and as I lay in all the stress also from the English man actor now playing Big Daddy with me, with abuse, punishment, threats and intimidation plus insults after raping me which I respond to in a kind of pornographic desire because I am human--I have been abused and tortured like a sex trafficking victim of abuse and rape from greedy and nasty men and women for over a decade, most of whom were murdering me with very slow, agonizing poisoning for the extra bonus on top of rape, sexual violence and theft of my ideas and the racist thrill of destroying my body and life and then insulting everything about me because I can't even move physically.

so, after fighting for my basic human rights with politicians from Congress coming to insult, threaten, laugh at, mock and conjoin with the rapists from Whorewood in this disgusting contract, me fighting for all basic human rights constantly

I am now the center of another male who is a big playboy using pornographic violence and the technology/drug interface. I am not capable of being tortured, poisoned, drugged and violated for over a decade every single day from over half a million tourists and people and celebrities and politicians with zero friendship, love, support, family or even my own country is now a hateful landscape of fascist Nazis waiting to get the green light to openly kill instead of gang stalk and poison people like me to death.

So undoubtedly this man is being showered with warm gestures of love from the team of violent celebrities in H-wood, and then the Big Bro/Ho/Daddy organization with it's mommy/daughter/lover good girls cheering and applauding because they feel so much happier watching this happen to me as the bad b-word who for some reason just wasn't "good" enuf like cheering rapists and abusers on or something like that--not sure, that's what these skanks all do so that is all I can say about them.


And, the internet was turned off in the middle of me writing about this mess I never created. Can't go anywhere, can't get anything done, am stuck here. Hoping my country will not become as despicable as the shadow of doom that surrounds me all vying for top positions in all fields. 

-----------

Well, I tried to turn the internet on again and another hack sick joke the hackers play on me is to have the router display a connected sign (the half-circles) and the connection panel says that the WiFi is connected. But it's not. They do t his constantly as well. I had about 5 minutes in order to write this very quick post, with the keyboard so badly hacked that I could barely write anything. My brain is also under attack so I can barely move my hands to the correct positions on the keyboard. The internet is completely down. I spent 6 hours trying to restore the system. I did a complete restore function but not with the recovery disc because the terrorist organization blocked that from me and lied and denied it to me. 

So the internet is down again. I must unplug the router trying to not lose this information I just wrote by having to turn the computer off to try to get the signal to come in, as I do at least 20 times per day, literally I spend at least one hour turning the WiFi and this laptop on and off just to reestablish connection. I must do it again. They turn the WiFi to the "airplane" mode and other types of hacks to stop the connection.

Also on the router, all the lights are on and it displays connection. When I do a Command function and ping for any website, there is no connection even though the router is lit up and shows that the connection is on, and my laptop shows that the connection is on. This happens and then after about 2 minutes the connection appears off on my laptop but remain all alit on the router. This goes on and on and on and on every day now. I spend most of my day fighting this if I want to watch any streaming. Today I watched zero streaming and just got onto online newspapers and immediately all was shut down. All shut down as I was downloading browsers and I am trying to get into a US Government website for crucial information for me and they have completely shut all down so I am spending now hours just to try to get into one site. They also hacked into another site from Thailand and blocked my access. 

00000000000

The frenzy of violence endlessly thrust at me from one sick and disgusting celebrity or politician after the next is due to the hyperaction of the Trump campaign to once more assault and abuse me in order to gain endless promotions as he had done to be elected in 2015-2016. Trump then had to continue the abuse to get more and more out of the contract, aloong with the shit pig ape group from Whorewood, and then they had to attack me for the next round of upcoming celebrities, then their shitty dirty stupid filthy children, then their partners, and now it's literally every day. But this one, for the past three days, has planned this in advance. He knows a lot about my situation but really has not idea of who I am, only my reaction and my writing. My reactions in written blog are a drugged up torture victim's account of being raped and beaten and hit by cars and thousands and thousands of scumbags assaulting me in public places, while no one will do a damn single thing about it in Congress and it won't even matter if any of them die or not. The Supreme Court Justice who was so "feminist" and "liberal" even hacked her photos and videos on my YouTube channel for at least one year, in that hacking configuration that is not algorithmic. I wonder is she understood at any point how much she was actually contributing to her own demise. Do any of you wonder about this when you giggle and laugh and participate in this hate violence against me?

--------

I was referring of course to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, that nice old Jewish lady who everyone loved on "the Left" who participated in an unconstitutional violation of every human right in her effort to get a spike up in her media coverage. SHe got a documentary later that year, which has happened to most of the Baby Boomer gen who have assaulted me, they all get documentaries and then more movies. 

I could not remember her name while I was writing this post in the paragraph above, but as soon as I walked away from the laptop position where the brain-altering tech is always aimed, I remembered her name immediately. The internet of course was turned off by hackers.

It's still off. I turned off the router but not this browser or the laptop to try to not lose all that I have written. Big Daddy the rapist Englishman with his dumb whorren mirran and his buddy who played alongside him as a martial arts fighter for a popular movie about good versus evil and politics--and oh! The Jewish nazi who played the female princess fighter--who partnered with the Nazi-spewing bigot from America AND his daughter because they helped her to get her studio and her promotion as well (she won "Jackie" later that year, which no one ever discusses now although it "won").

-------

Yes, he's been preparing this for a LONG time as all his associates from his former movie and movies and social rape bigot "elitist" circles have all obtained a decade or longer of endless lead roles during Covid and prizes and nominations and etc etc and glorified and plastic surgery ornamented and put in fashion shows and etc etc. 

How could he not, but he was planning, yes scrutinizing my ranting posts which I have written for years, years and years to no avail. He's using all forms of sexual violence, emotional and psychological psy-ops. He's probably the most well-researched of the group, even more astute about how to manipulate and use this tech then Elon Musk. Not that I am congratulating him. It's just sadistic psychopathy put on steroids of technology with people having no moral or ethical values or concerns in this "elite" group which I have lost all respect for, yet they demand it with torture.

I just want my cat back, this group of millionaires and billionaires to be FORCED to pool money, or really, they should be forced legally as part of a reparation deal because every single day they are violating most of the laws and edicts and constitutional rights that I am supposed to have, which has been completely taken away by the leaders of American government who fully partner with this situation. So the frenzy of violence I think is because Trump is hoping he can get more and more and more and more elections and prizes by this contract out of me and he's offering his dumb skank minions every kind of unbelievable prize for increasing the violence against me to a near chaotic frenzy of daily violence. Now it's violent rape and threats from yet another male who is skilled in martial arts and psy-ops. I'm fighting and fighting, but he's now like an S&M dungeon torture bigot with insults after raping me, violence, torture and everyone loves him for it. He claims he's going to "break" me for Trump (he doesn't add the Trump part of it but I know it's basically all stemming from Trump looking for the Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich to endlessly promote him for his fascist violence and racism with me the endless target of violence because I was microchipped as a baby and then later microchipped and implanted. It's just a holiday of fun and rape for this group of disgusting parasites who feed off torture and rape and violence. The Government of the United States keeps pouring out its' rhetoric about every egalitarian concept possible but fully supporting TERRORISM against me with full financial and every other kind of support, including participating. I'm sure Marjorie Taylor Green is also behind this as she is very Europ-a-land centric and believes in rape and assault, and it's not "homosexual" if she does it to me, it's just a power grab for prestige from the 4th Reich by abusing and sexually violating me while I am teleported and drugged and traumatized and poisoned and sick and dying and asking for help perpetually.

I've been telling this English man to go away since he began three days ago. In the past three days he's raped and abused and insulted and threatened me constantly. He repeats words I have written in mockery so he is educated on what he believes is a psychological profile. I repeat, I am under a "mind control" influence every time I write so I can't write in any articulate form. The hacking is ubiquitous so I can't type. I told him to go away immediately (day #1) before he began sexually assaulting me (on day #2). I tried to get him off me immediately. I tried as hard as I could. But he is a violent person and really needs a plantation system. Maybe Oprah can help him in this aspect and provide him with some tips on how to be gratuitous in public and then a slime plantation slave master using this tech---

It's all so disgusting.

--------

Oh yes, one last thing. The sick irony of the English trio who are attacking me in segmented fragmented incidents lasting over a decade (in addition to their benefactor for this contract, the scumbag who is the son of the former Royal Portrait Painter--or one of them, long ago) but, ALL of them have played Jews in most prominent positions, so sickening to watch which I can't do, and the third who was slamming my head in the door of a car in teleportation, played a benevolent German man caring about Jews during the Holocaust, thanks to Steven Spielberg he has put these Nazis into main prominent position for his excellent directing and their lousy acting (not convincing to me but somehow they get these lead roles, and the rigging of this entertainment industry for lead roles by those who prove what duplicitous lying bigot fascist Nazis they are should be of concern but it's only cheered on by the most devout "Left" of Congress who join in giggly and laughing and joining in. One of them very "Jewish" and antagonistic towards me,  joining in with the Nazis and bigots. That is very typical. Go to my posts about Israel and this aligns with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...