Friday, October 20, 2023

Terrorist rape, oreo racist Whorewood partnership between dumb and dumber haters from now many countries, skin colors, all professing their love for humanity and their "righteous" causes in front of the microphones the U.S. Government bestows to continue the deception that life is sacred in America and everything is wonderful except for a few minor problems with the economy and racism and a few foreign wars and global warming. //The sickness repeats, and repeats. Today attacked by the endless hate violent rapist Ewan McGregor and Pit and that maggot from Australian who is too disgusting to have a name and then Farrakhan, inserting threats and abuse and endless interrogation and no matter what I say, he has me labeled in a racist category of his choosing, the template is his role as white supremacist supporter with rabid Antisemitism as his role--like most of the Blacks in Whorewood and around America it is exactly the same. The influence of Farrakhan in Antisemitic hate attacks upon me has been pronounced and the reversal policy of racism for Nazi favoritism and promotion remains now evidently with this absolute Nazi minion Farrakhan and his partners--most of the Blacks in the front positions in Whorewood are exactly the same but not so deceptively articulate. Count disgusting candidate for president that "intellectual" who had never met me that I know of, but began masturbating immediately with his ugly gap-toothed sleazy sick grin because of his hate, which got him his nomination with the Progressives, who are very much now protesting Israel. I was grilled in an interrogation session about my point of view. I said that I thought Palestinians should have rights but that was not good enough, Nothing I said made any difference to the hate from Farrakhan, who then with extreme malice shouted that he would never stop McGregor from his rape, as McGregor was raping me and then putting pit and that maggot blonde piece of rotten sleazy stupid crap non-actor in front of me as the fight began because this filthy creep skank has obtained Oscars along with shit pig pit-pig for over 5 years non-stop alongside him, as he has become extremely violent, much more racist, and I see she is a great influence on that stupid pig. But Farrakhan was cheering the English filthy McGregor on as he raped me while I was sleeping, just barely waking up. Again, I was drugged, as I always am becuase they won't stop for their promotions and won't stop because they must "break" me in order to obtain an undeserved empire out of this contract. They have conscripted countless celebrities and filthy pieces of shit to attack me without end, all supported by politicians in Congress, the Senate and House without end.

 So sick is Farrakhan with his hate for Jews and this is well-known, but he was invited because I won't accept shit like Oprah with her pseudo sermonizing about justice and caring about individual rights while she's a pig ape participating with Nazis in rape and poisoning and slow murder and theft of my ideas, which is the contract and she has joined in. A non-stop series of black pig apes from Whorewood have since attacked me for finally becoming angry at this disgusting bloated pig Ophra

and they love the bloated pig she represents their ascent to power by fully complying with being racist enablers. They are especially trained to hate "Jews" and like the Proud Boys' leader, Enrico Tarrio, to become much more fascistically Nazi and murder-spewing at Jews than the whites who conscript these filthy, dirty sick and mostly stupi crap people. 

Farrakhan is just another actor, but the foul corruption of this person and his criminal behavior and absolutely violent mafia-like demeanor --truly he's sick and violent. Absolutely programmed by Nazis. I know NYC. I know how the minorities have been traumatized and then brainwashed to serve Nazi pieces of shit. I come from that arena I know what this sleazy nasty man is. I have seen it I have grown up with it. He more deadly and violent than the actual Nazis in this more modern iteration because he and his group need endless promotions bestowed for their Nazi protestations.

The Nazi in question is the English Crown goon squad of haters, deadly fascist and skank whore parasites who have stolen ideas from my ranting, drugged up writing about feminism for the past 10 years, one skank taking turns stealing my concepts after the next. Maggot Robber is constantly there with shit filthy sickening pig pit and shitalina because I wrote about the theft of my feminist Barbie series of posts I wrote a few years ago (maybe back in 2015) which is now a huge billion dollar selling enterprise. A German-last name American Nazi pig ape wrote the screen play but the concept came from me. I wrote about this when the film first came out, realizing only then that it was once more another stolen concept from this same exact group, and filthy dirty Maggot Robber has been partnering with shit pig pit for over 5 years to poison, rape, mutilate, poison and slowly murder and disfigure me. They poisoned me so badly I was constantly fighting death. They kept going as I wrote about being murdered and how sick I was, that they were injecting poison into my vagina and then inserting sewage water and fungus into my body and hair and skin and clothing and all furniture--every day. They kept going and obtaining Academy Awards with this filthy Maggot right beside Pig shit pit who is such am empty and disgusting dirty foul parasite it's inconceivable to people who are beguiled by his rotten plastic goofey good ole boy blonde Barbie smile (Klaus Barbie, that is, for all of them including the black minions fully going along and participating in this). My "crime" has been to DEFEND MY HUMAN RIGHTS, THAT IS all I have done, and fought back. It's like a cataclysm of hate poured upon me by every activist like Farrakhan and all the Black "victimized" icons in entertainment and MSNBC media so consistently that I see there is almost no one that isn't an absolute full backer of the Nazi racist association who play this duplicitous role for public media deception.

-----------

Barbie, which I wrote of, the concept of a feminist Barbie re-interpreting the roles of what the doll image has meant, I wrote of, I posted on Facebook because I could not write more than a few sentences ranting, as I am only able to do now. Plus, I know they are inserting expletives in most of my posts and into my subconscious to fully discredit me, plus all the deletions and other rewrites.


I then, realizing, last July,  that they turned my analysis of the inherent racism of this doll and what it entails for the imagery of bigotry and racism, and they turned my feminist concept into a glorification of blonde Nazi shit like Maggot Robber and the rest of that goddamn group, who always do this when they steal my ideas, which is every year some other concept that I wrote is turned into a movie made by shit filthy pig pit and filthalina who never pay me but instead steal my money destroy my property block my financial earnings destroy my health and block all access to health care and healthy food as they constantly are murdering me with poisoning and drugging and fungus and mold insertions and mutilation and non-stop daily screaming in rage by me to get off me, every day for a decade now. They are taking turns when one gets a bit tired as the next scum freshly invigorated scumbag takes his or her turn. But shit ugly dirty maggot robber is trying to get the next academy award as this rigged movie contest is a scam and demonstrably being rapist fascist and disgusting is sure to get these filthy and stupid apes a lead role an award and a step higher in the ladder so they can then control Whorewood, eventually with their shit filthy children as the nepo-squad following in their footsteps, all handed to them for promoting fascism and tyrannical murder operations and mind programming there withal.

=======

Still, no one is alarmed or concerned about this situation as you all want fascist Nazi blacks, whites, jews, asians, latinos and of course the usual flavor of rancidity to control the planet and mind program and kill anyone you don't like and massacre to make room for your greedy plantation system so you don't ever have to worry about climate change because you will have killed off so many people in the interim.

---------

There to defend them with all his black image awareness is Farrakhan, threats, malicious, I feel his violence and rage endlessly directed at me. Yelling that he would not stop filthy sick greasy loser McGregor this sexually screwed up filthy rapist bigot--he began assaulting me sexually a few days ago. I wrote something about his creepy sexuality, he began raping me. Then violently, and he's not stopped. Farrakhan fully approves of this. He's so into rape and abuse and racism and fully loving white supremacist pig ape shit. Just like Enrico Tarrio, but protected by the 4th Reich since his crimes and all of their crimes can be fully concealed by this teleportation and "silent weapon" arsenal that is being employed against me to poison and paralyze me, block my every attempt at any financial solvency, steal my concepts and make millions off them but turning them into Nazi iconography and imagery as Whorewood always does, even when they use "blacks" as the lead they are still promoting white supremacy with the subtle racist symbols and hints and power plays and often ridiculousness of the roles that are unbelievable, and thus totally ineffective as tools of persuasion.

----------------

Disgusting, nasty dirty and sick McGregor is truly on a power trip with his group embracing his rape and violence aimed at me constantly. He's a disgusting racist rapist and Farrakhan fully approves. Angela Davis and her "I'm white but not racist" friends are nowhere to be seen. When it comes to sexual violence against. women, it only applies for "black" women and then, probably, only those who are part of the 4th Reich as they all are.

------------------

This English and Australian (including Mel Gibson, who attacked me ("lightly) one week prior to the opening of his film about sex trafficking of children. Characteristically, he assaulted me with "light" insults and participated in a "mild" form, which would be offensive and disgusting to anyone outside of this endless hate and torture situation, endlessly forced upon me by sick psycho scumbag after the next.

This English filth creep parasite rapist who is endlessly assaulting me is going full-on porno rape hate crime to display that English filthy pig apes like him, his colleagues who have been stealing my ideas verbatim and having me poisoned and raped, made physically so damaged I can barely walk, the endless title of "loser" is now flung at me constantly in addition to how much more "beautiful" the blonde bigot ugly filth parasite rape cheerleader English-based shit women are compared to me, after years and years of mutilation and oisoning they giggled and laughed about as I fought and did monthly 10-day fasting I only became more huge and enlarged because they increased the dosage of murder bloating poison.

He's coming to brutally rape and beat me, after I write any post writing in an intellectual fashion anything that threatens his dumb scum rapist lack of higher educational level. His wealth obtained by playing alternative subculture and spiritual martial arts "light" side of the bs spectrum in dumb movies played by fascists and Nazis all for the empire programming

the most false and disgusting meaningless violent stupid sleazy creeps have been put into lead roles for the promotion of an empire-which they are now brutalizing me without end to obtain by demonstrating fascist Nazi Imperialistic genocidal holocaust emulation.

-----

this dumb stupid pig ape creep began his sexual violence towards me after I wrote a post. It was far above his dumb stupid fascist post-cocaine level of nauseating numb and dumbness that these celebrities all display on a daily basis--for years.

Threatening me with sexual abuse for having written an analysis of politics, because it's too threatening for this group of shit who have been torturing me to obtain intellectual and alternative concepts for over a decade--12 years or longer. Please understand that I am always blocked by hacking, terrorist hacking deletions and rewrites and endless torture and drugging.

---------------

That Americans and even activists against racism are welcoming this most violent and sleazy murderous foreign influence from England and then from the rest of Euro-land is not just sheer stupidity and greed but astoundingly ignorant incompetence of what kind of usurping murdering scumbags these pig scum whores like McGregor and the English filth from The Crown enterprise truly are and their intentions towards America is fully malevolent. The stupid apes of Whorewood can't believe that they might be pawns  and that the fake warm smiles and invitations are just incentives to obtain leverage and then to destroy the country along with the dumb creeps who allow them in, in the first place like shit dirty sick pig pit and shitalina. They assume they will become endlessly pampered celebrity fascist Nazis with more and more and more and more hundreds of millions and billions just like dirty filthy aprah. WElcoming in every enemy of the country because they are white supremacists adn the pig apes can't stand to see me have a chance, or anyone like me. The blacks like Farrakhan and the blonde Nazi feminists are vying for who gets the next positions in the hierarchy instead of an actual society where people can compete without having to become fascist idiots following orders in order to comply to a death system without questioning or thought. I have never once seen any critical analysis or thought from this group of filthy shit. The sick creep who is now raping me daily appears to be some former drug addict, current porn addicts, now a power-mongering addict and out to prove that English can do whatever they want to Jews and to me in America and they can come in and murder and rape if they want. So many Americans go along with this that I have yet to find anyone not outright against it. People claim for public purposes that they are against this type of mentality but when it comes to private wheeling and dealing and incentive-based promotion, everyone stoops to this low level and are the reason why I call them pig apes because I have lost all respect for this group of filth and they have no names, I call them names as if they are people only to identify them as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...