Saturday, October 28, 2023

Terrorist mutilation report: sick from the years of poisoning and dismemberment/disfiguration/poisoning with hardening bloating poisons--the people who have been murdering me, I prayed for their death yesterday as they have not stopped the torture for over a decade EVERY SINGLE DAY without end. Today, sick from detox I collapsed on my bed during the day, unable to protect my hands as I fell into a drugged up sleep that was so deep, but healing I truly needed to sleep immediately after earing. They severed part of my fingernail that is not shred into a thin wedge of nail and under the cutilcles they severed the nail and cuticle. On the other side of this left-hand index finger, they severed the nail underneath the cuticle months ago and it's not growing back. They did this to me again as I lay in the sickness they forced upon me, as "punishment" for wishing them death because "just" slicing off my fingernail is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of deadly torture and violence these pig ape whores have extracted upon me. The shit whores who ordereded this have been stealing my concepts for YEARS and being awarded and paid in millions for it. I yelled at the blonde dirty skank these pig rapist bigot men all love as they yell every kind of insult at me when I am yelling in response that I don't consider this dirty filthy ugly parasite to be "beautiful". They made sure to mutilate and poison me so they can scream that this piece of ugly filthy crap is more "beautiful" and this is what the pig ape shit have been doing ever since they got this contract out on me. The shit that attacked me prior to the never-ending beauty plastic surgery treatment shithole whores from shitwood were not mutilating my body like this on a constant level. But once the rotten bigot women of the 4th Reich from Whorewood have been handed this torture technolology, their need to push other women down is so extreme that my entire body has been mutilated for the past decade from the same pieces of rotten rape cheerleader blonde fascist Nazi shit who have stolen my ideas about "feminism"--so now there is another destroyed item on my body for praying for the death of this fucking shit ugly whore skank who is so cherished by these filthy rape violent abusive men who are constantly raping and abusing me and are attacking me because I am finally fighting to get this fucking shit whore parasite off me. Years and years of extremely deadly violence poured upon me and this filthy skank has been at the forefront but behind shit pig pit and shitalina, who yell the same thing at me after years of mutilation and torture and poisoning. My body is so ill that I fall asleep in a near sick comatose state as they mutilate my fingers and body and hair and skin. I must spent at least a minimum of 30 minutes protecting my body before sleeping with layers of clothing and rubber bands wound around my wrists on top of the gloves and items so their mechanical arms can't murtilate my fingernails any longer. But I was too sick from the endless poisoning this ssame fucking skank from australia who is now endlessly violently threatening me. She got an English piece of sick and rotten shit to rape and beat me as she watched glaringf in hate as this English fucking pig ape yelled that "she's a friend of mine" as I tried to get this u gly dirty sick thing off me with him and his wife sexually assaulting and raping me together. I wrote about this Australian ugly dirty foul thing stealing my concept and partnering with shit pig pit for years and how much more violent the attacks upon me have been. so now they are "punishing" me for praying for her death just to get this fucking pig off me and her English and American Nazis off me as well. How much more of t he filth and ugliness of ugly dirty filthy pig ape sick creeps must I have to endure? When will there be justice for these endless crimes against me and the theft of my cat, my home, my body mutilated and this slashing into my nail was done with a laser it is absolutely precise and cut under the fingernail. They probably attacked my brain with this microchip implant and then made me into a deep comatose sleep, and then injected some kind of sleep drug so I was sleeping for hours in exhaustion from all the years of poisoning an dstress and torture. All they have done is poison and then torture me while I've been fighting to heal as they attacked my immune system and nervous system. For responding with rage and screaming finally to get the fuck off me, they are now assualting more mutilation and the shit and hell of this group of dirty filthy parasites never is stopped or ends. Please make these stupid ugly filth parasites go away get them off me please get this group of shit off me. Where is there any sanity or justice? To put sick and ugly dirty ignorant and dumb people like this in control of torture technology is a sheer act of stupidity on the part of the already incompetent leadership of America which has been leading America into a cesspool for such a long time. They can't fathom that this is unacceptable and that this wealthy group of dumb scum actually is nothing but ugly plastic surgery modifications of Nazi imagery and they are incompetent to be put into leadership position. That the ideas they have stolen from me from my writing before and after having me tortured, and then torturing me themselves, should be compensated to me with some kind of financial stability for me to live in peace. Instead I must beg politician after politician from congress to have any kind of decency, concern for an innocent citizen. They are all so intent on forcing negative stereotypes on me, the most prominent of which are anti-semitic tropes that they are constantly superimposing on me. Because I have had almost nothing to do with the Jewish community therefore these ignoramus scumbags must force their categories upon me, and of course that itself pits them "above" me which they rely on. They further use these stereotypes to rationalize rape and injustice towards me, their minority minions are particularly keen to use the racist stereotypes upon me to justify their own inclusion in what is an obvious white supremacist Nazi protocol system. Blacks in particular feel "entitled" as the loud-spokien "victims" of racism to join in with white supremacists in blaming me for everything from racism against blacks, their one and only claim to fame for most of them, to fully being the fault of the Palestinian crisis, to everything else. But behind them is the shit with blondish hair or of that ilk who are constantly stealing ideas from me, being funded with millions of dollars to produce movies which glorify white supremacy iconographic imagery, and then they torture me to mutilate me before I even begin to denounce them or fight back. Once I fight back, after decades of this going on, they are permanently destroying my fingers and toes (broken, nails have been ripped up, my right large toenail was likewise destroyed permanently with something inserted under the cuticle so it won't grow, instead it is lifted above the nail and becomes very thick and hideous and I must cut away this huge layered nail that grows above the nail and sometimes turns black--not from "fungus" but the nail is completely destroyed and "dead" and deformed and hideous. My fingernails now are being sliced underneath the cuticles on almost every finger for fighting back against shit whores who are ugly and sinister stealing my ideas, after their white pig ape racist men rape and abuse and are poisoning me to death; all to claim that these ugly skanks are "more beautiful". Like shitalina, this ugly dirty Austrailian piece of crap constantly is yelling at me to repeat after her that she is so "beautiful" as I yell how ugly she is. I had to go through this with shitalina for about 6 or 7 years as she ordered this constant dehabilitating poisoning and mutilation. I was also raped non-stop with my hips and spin put out of alignment that she adn they all ordered as they kept injecting poison into my body and food to attack to any injury and then harden into that injury and then build upon the layers so the huge chunk of poison is as hard as rock twistign my body and I'm endlessly stuck sick and being teleported and tortured. Please kill this ugly filthy skank from Australian, I pray for it's death and the English pig and his shit u gly whore wife or whatever that dirty thing was who both raped me while I was drugged--in "defense" of the English Empire usurpation of America through shit like this ugly loud-mouthed hysterical dirty stupid skank from Australian, maggot robber who has gone to the oscars twice for concepts that were stolen from me and adapted to glorification of her, this filthy ugly thing. I see only the stupidity and ugliness of it's stupid personality not the blonde image that has been trained and sculpted by plastic surgeons. I see the ugliness and hate of this ugly dirty thing, along with all of these pieces who constantly are teleporting and attacking me. Please kill that thing. So they mutilated me once more after endless mutilation for defending myself and writing to get any attention to this crime. The racism of America is so extreme that the shit in leadership have violated all of my Constitutional Rights, basically put me into an "enslave" legal status of having ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. //The Christian now in control of the House is in control of this torture regimen who stated quietly with a smug grin that he's fully with this blond bigot ugly skank from Australia; first putting a foreigner into more legal importance than a U.S. citizen, which these bigots are denying me as they put English Crown scumbags into America and rescind every single law and legal "right" I'm supoposed to have by law. These are the leadership fuckers in Congress who have fully complied with this. In addition to claiming he's a religious "righteous" personality, and then accusing me of every kind of sleazy thing but doing so quietly, only hinting at these accusations when I must once more fight back with reality and reason instead of what these pieces all use, just lies and labels and cliches and racist stereotypes but twisted to fit their attack plans for their promotional aspirations by being involved in this contract. Every one of these dumb scumbag say and do the same things. There is a guide book or tutorial they all follow. I have never seen any kind of any personality from a single one of them. One of them was kind enough to not violently assault me after I was angry and said', "Not another one"- and so he withdrew from outright assault but he's still there with the "gang". But I am now once more with another teleporting person defending the skank who has committed all this murder activity along with shit pig pit who has become absolutely a tyrannical fascist bigot (he always was but now it's really "out" with the blonde fasists from Europigapeland and the Australians appear to be more brutally honest than the English, and this English pig ape scumbag who played a quasi-religious martial arts "leader" in a fucking stupid propaganda movie about an Ipmerialist Empire (as he also played Jesus the "Jew" usurping that as the English fascist Israelists are constantly doing, portraying themselves as holy Jews for their overtake of Israel and also of AMERICA but they use all their Commonwealth actors to insert themselves a bit more inconspicuously than the outright English vesion of Imperialism. The American leader of the House fully goes along with this and so I collapse form sickness from the poison this filthy ugly dirty sick skank and shit pig pit, the good lovers and friends all giggly about torture adn then stealing my ideas and then being handed MILLIONS in production costs by the 4th Reich and THEN torturing me non-stop to be given more nominations to the Academy Awards. She's constantly assaulting me now to get her shit movie and herself awards, as the shit goes on and on every awards season for HALF A FUCKING YEAR of torture because of the longevity of this endless rigged "awards" season from December to May (but the pieces of ugly shit begin their assault upon me as early as October, and they are all vying once more to assault me to death for this nomination process and it goes on and on every single year).

No comments:

Post a Comment