Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Day number 5 or six of the terror of this English rapist racist actor and his wife has joined in. Both sticking their filthy genitals in my mouth and slapping my face repeatedly until finally the effect of the tech and drugs wore off as I tried to defend myself. The effect of the technology and drugging is so overwhelming that I have had to experience losing this control over my body and reactions to a hard-drive response. This is considered a "win" by the loveless hate abuser rapists who believe that exploiting someone when they are drugged, teleported, under non-stop torture as they use tech to alter brainwaves and artificially enhance a response which appears to be "love" or "desire" at a feverish pitch due to YEARS of non-stop abuse, mutilation of my body, hate and hate and all loving and kind animals killed off or taken away; even plants are being killed that i grow all animals are gone from my back yard area which was filled with birds. The birds are being shot so they never approach this area. It's now a garbage-packed littered area of hateful sick minority minions operating with violence and hate endlessly assaulting my property and my body and mutilating and using the tech to teleport me to hate, rape and physical violence.

 As I have been writing, I was asked under torture teleportation conditions what I thought about England after more than 40 years of being slowly murdered by so many English abusers, in particular the wealthy English creep I met and really avoided as he approached me multiple times and had me drugged and tried to rape me. 4 decades later he's partnering with other English wealthy actors to violently rape and assault me to prove that America is fully in line with Nazi philosophy and English entitlement to come to the United States and steal rape and rob with the English pawns like shitalina and pit shit pitt and the rest of the black activists who are threatening me with violence like "Christian" and "advocate for abused women" Tyler Perry, with Orpah also sticking her genitals in my face, slapping my face, having my home sprayed for about 4 years with stinking fungus and all  my clothing, bringing the NYC mafia from Brooklyn to violently abuse and have poison inserted into my vagina with fungus and murder hardening poisons and sewage water

and this has not stopped. Rancid Ewan McGregor has been violently assaulting me as a proxy for the entire fascist Nazi Imperialist English Crown acting repertoire and the country in general. I have had a non-stop revolving group of English coming at me who have raped, yelled with savage brutality in a fascist Nazi mannerism, violence and hate and torture, with Australian and Canadian proxy English fascist Nazis coming at me to rape and threaten to kill, with "loser" endless screamed at me after they have stolen my ideas and obtained endless lead roles after threatening to kill me while raping me (Keanu Reeves, dirty and nasty violent personality fully indoctrinated in rapist 4th Reich philosophy--dirty maggot robber the australian skank who played barbie the concept she and the American with the Germanic last name stole and turned into their self-proclaimed "concept" and are now constantly participating with violent hate and abuse yelling and urging these filthy men to rape and torture me. Ewan McGregor came 5 days ago and has instantly begun a campaign of sexual violence. The rape and violence has culminated in orgiastic gang rape with his filthy ugly wife, whatever she is I don't even know what she looks like I could only see a lot of jewelry and something with fairish hair coming at me with hate like a monster sticking her filthy vagina in my face as they violently slapped and threatened me while the drugs they are constantly inserting into my body while I sleep, and in my food, and the brain-altering tech, plus zero friendship always only hate and abuse every day for over a decade physical torture from poisoning that was intended to internally paralyze and then suffocate me--as I fight to get the poison out with no medical care I can't afford it I can't trust any doctor, they have constantly been re-poisoning me so I am eternally stuck in a dormant prone position sick and unable to think, read or go anywhere

so I finally succumbed to a nasty violent fascist bigot Nazi from England because I wasn't aware of how nasty and ugly and sick he truly is, I knew it immediately but I wasn't so familiar with him and I could not block my senses, I am able to do this with the other pig ape rapist filth creeps because they are so violently disgusting I am able to finally control my innate physical reaction to the unnatural tweaking of my sexuality and my emotional reactions to sexuality--but they pig apes become so sick and stupid and ugly I can finally thrust them off me as the parasitic filth leeches that they and their wives and children really are. Finally I began to not be totally subsumed by this overpowering sexual sensation. This happened to me in the exact same way a few times before in always the same way by other pieces of crap who have done and said the same exact things. THey have no personalities, for one thing, so it's easy to just lose interest and control my brain and make it control those passions which should be expressed in some positive fashion. 
These filthy ugly dirty creeps and their shitty skank Nazi wives (black and white and all colors inbetween) perform these actions as if it is ME who is filthy and sexually a thing to be denigrated, but it's really they who are filthy subhumans but this system only attacks those who are victimized. I am in the same position physically as being tied down and beaten and raped or in constraints when these fuckers rape and beat me, in teleportation and while I am in a deep sleep unable to wake up because of the teleportation they can assault me in both states simultaneously, which is what this group of shit has been doing and doing and doing.

------------

This pig and his filthy ugly skank wife, and he's an ugly skank whore as well

he's going on with hate yelling at me still. This is because I wrote after decades of Danny Moynihan and this group of English-backed terrorists who are all American, with Italian Mafia and German Nazis and French skank models and etc etc, a whole group of the Reagan-era celebrities trying to have a monopoly until they are about 90 years old in this industry of entertainment propagandized mind programming for Nazism and criminality aka mafia mentality and "hood" organized crime and meaningless stupid pop music to augment it all and hip hop dehumanizing women as mere genitalia--sorry, but I disagree with it. I disagree with it as a money-making proposition. I agree that prostitution should be legal and not deemed a denigration of women. I disagree that singing about sexual debasement of the respect for sexuality and for other human beings is a helping hand to fascism and this murder organization.

--------------

So because this filthy pig ape McGregor is a wealthy white supremacist bigot along with his dirty nasty wife and this group, no one can pry this parasitic leech off me. No one would pry rotten pig pigalina off me as well, because of the English mother to the skank whore pit married. Connected to the Crown association, which is a business political entity along with the monarchy.

This is why, in addition to the fascist Nazi collusion with the Germans and all other fascists and apartheid regions of the planet, with their infiltration strategies of incentive-based persuasion which is the ploy being used to infiltrate and overwhelm america through all the "I'm of English ancestry" bigots who are such murdering fascists when they are allowed the chance to reveal themselves. This technology and this fascist entity of the 4th Reich--the English as I write of today, I have written of the French and the Germans but the English share our common language and they are extremely stealth about taking control via Rolling Stone Magazine and the anchors of MSNBC who are English partnering with the Southern KKK "Democrats" of blondish and white supremacy upbringing, representing probable CIA-trained manipulators who formerly were members of Congress now parlaying mind control and sleight-of-hand diversions from pinpointing various problems while "exposing" other more acceptable versions of the State-sponsored news outlay for the everyday brainwashing effort.

-------------

So he won't go. He's odious, but as a short-term replacement of pigshitalina and their odious crowd of black nazis like lice pube absolutely sporting with Europigape fascists such a duplicitous liar, and the list is so long, of all the races.

The list of Politicians from the US Congress is also so diverse on both sides, I have written of them for so long and so many years. Each one has some stake in Europigape land or property and investment along with various schemes they obtain by partnering with the fascists of this group, the English crown and it's banking center in London in particular is more than enticing.

The dumb Americans who are assaulting me "love" the English because they want to and yearn to believe that the warm gooey smiles and welcomes and properties they are handed and elite "haute" parties they are invited to "model" in make them a "part" of the global order elite and so their political affiliation is ONLY to the united countries of Haute Couture. 

Nothing else matters. I have never seen a unique personality amongst these bigot creeps. Some of them are extremely talented at disseminating their wares and lies, the MSNBC anchors are probably the most talented of them all at least for what they impart on a daily basis. They are at least on a much higher level than celebrities on any intellectual level and should have a higher ranking than celebrities for the dissemination of this system and the technologies of hate and murder mind programming and cult membership into the 4th Reich indoctrination. But sleazy and meaningless celebrities have proven to be very violently stupid and sick. The English appear to be some of the most violent and sick I have met. 

Since no one can ever get this group off me, then writing "please get this expletive off me" as i have been doing for the past 5 days in drugged up hysteria has proven to be very unmet by concern or rancor for how disgusting these creeple really are. No, they will obtain lead roles and awards at the Oscars as usual, as has happened non-stop for longer than a decade now.

I still write this to try to inform anyone potentially reading this now or in the future. While I cannot provide any evidence, I believe that at least for some of the hate crimes endlessly being foisted upon me, there is some video evidence, if not for every crime that has been committed.

Maybe people will think a bit before believing in the fake smiles and warm invitations of the Europigapes who are really using people to g gain a hold in politics and in vital areas of American society. Like I have been absolutely pulled into a sexual abyss for a disgusting hateful parasitic leech and his filthy orgy scum partners who are intent on demonstrating their "power" as English who have the "right" to do whatever the f they want to me because American has not only welcomed it, but want to emulate this empire and become part of a Haute Empire. I suggest that they are being deceived but they probably instinctually understand this and don't care. Rotten and corrupt people like Tyler Perry who at one point was sleeping in his car before his ascent to fake is violent towards me to get a few more lead roles in movies meted out by the Haute wealth 4th Reich he is now intrinsically tied to like his mother's apron strings of his previous incarnation as a Christian going around the "Chitlin Circuit" putting out his plays about abused women getting revenge against abusive males, and then likewise for abused and used men by their conniving female partners. But when it comes to me being raped, poisoned, nearly murdered and me constantly fighting for my life because these meaningless empty hateful bots need original ideas which they steal and torture out of me, torture me to obtain more, then that's okay. In fact, they consider me to be some stereotype of a "Jewish" perpetrator of racism against blacks because I called dirty filthy Oprah an Aunt Jemima years ago. But Tyler and Oprah put a photo on my Facebook page glaring in stupidity and hate into the camera in a way that was a personal message--and that was over 2 years before Oprah finally was invited to join in, after she made the movie based on the book I wrote of and my interpretation of it (A Wrinkle in Time) as she then joined in and hugged the abuser English-based expletives with blonde hair and white supremacy orientation. I called her than in a fit of righteous rage, and I have been assaulted by blacks calling me a bigot and violently assaulting me ever since. I would not recant this title, so the racist stereotypes that were placed upon me years ago are now increased by this English filthy and nasty creep looking for his own promotion with his nasty wife and "defending" the English "right" to do whatever the fuck they want to me, including rape and poisoning. He's undoubtedly being championed by the English and will be put into a move vying for top position for the next round of Golden Globes and the Oscars, for the 2025 races. For now, he's just slapping raping abusing yelling and threatening me constantly. Tom Hardy punched into my face with his ugly alcoholic fist last week, or two weeks ago. Tom Jones, the entertainer singer from the 60's who hosted an English singing contest show with other English came to assault me as well but was more in the background, as they stare in hate and shock that after years and years of English here in Phuket violently assaulting me and abusing me in stopping lines, strangers saying the most nasty racist things to me standing behind me as the Thais with black eyes gladly perform ugly and sick acts of absolute discrimination that would be grounds for discrimination law suits if they were caught on camera back in the US. or in England. And it's been so many of these fuckers and so consistently, and the shit from Game of Thrones, which I finally watched came to yell at and abuse--partnering with the American actors in lead movie roles afterwards, all obtaining endless promotion and modeling contracts forever for violently assaulting me, coming out of England (and the rest of the shit Nazi countries which are more Nazi then ever before WWII).

So I am expressing it now as perhaps the one and only person who has borne witness to the utter racism of these nationalities (those who are attacking me, and I suggest it is now at about 70-80% of all populations around the world, so much murder and killing has been done to rid the planet of all resistance).

The rest are bought out by fake warm smiles and psychopathic charm and money, obtained through genocide and Imperialistic slave ownership of the Heart of Darkness Plantation System.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...