Monday, October 30, 2023

I may have my faults (whatever they are) but I am glad I'm not a hypocritical religious bigot. Bigot=discrimination against others only for supreficial stereotypes and power cartel domination. Racism, like sexism and all the other nefarious "isms" are just power grabs using dictum moral death threats to the contrary.

"Mozart's Dies Irae Rock Version". Tempus Quartet. February 20, 2022.





Composed by "The Love of God" Amadeus Mozart (actually the real name is Gottlieb--love of God translated) and his real name is Gottlieb Mozart (with a ton of other names in the long birth registered name in Salzburg was what we call Amadeus Mozart, translated by Mozart himself because he didn't like the German version of the name). Mozart was one of "God's voices" as some have called him. This is evident in this praise of "God" in this coronation piece celebrating divinity. On the other hand, Mozart was not a hateful righteous bigot liar and so he also composed a song about someone kissing his a$$--(below). Compare and contrast that to the "thou shall not and you are a sinner" type who in his private spare time reveals a multi-pronged tongue of deception and evil of a banal type. Back in the closet, going to preach in front of a political body about his moral precepts of cutting money to the poor and in private fully hitting kicking at me with black in his rotten eyes with evil energy coming at me smug that I have been raped and tortured poisoned mutilated as he fully joins in. He's a kind of ominous silent type. Get rid of this sick b-tard and soon as possible. Of course, he's been welcomed with fanfare with his bigot white trash community of his KKK village in his redneck Red State which has just cut off voting rights with gerrymandering for his State. Welcome to the first open theocratic bs operator of the 4th Reich, conforming to the American religious identification so as to assist in the non-religious murderous bigotry of the 4th Reich to swoop in once the murder has been accomplished. A flaming sword of righteousness is now enveloping America in the name of brutality and racist murder and overtake of the country with Europigapeland fascists right behind this spewing rotten bs operator, an agent of an evil source whatever that is. 

But first, the "real" thing as compared to all that I tried to write below. The hacking is awful and the blocks to my cursor (now they are blocking that function as well as the keyboard. In the BIOS all works perfectly, obviously meaning it's a hack job afflicting my typing and my brain is under a similar type of disabling attack).

------------

Glory to the people who really believe in the life of the spirit in the highest of what the ominipotent creator had envisoned for a paradise on this planet for all living things--which may be a myth or fantasy but nevertheless, I know that Mozart was against the emerging Nazi movement which, like the 4th Reich in America, was put into slow fungus style overtake long before the ultimate cascade of "everyone" around Europigapeland and in America fully going with the pogram without any need for pre-programming. Mozart wrote a bit about politics to his father in his letters, and was a devout Christian who also was free in many respects that are being condemned by this hateful bigot who is now hitting and assaulting me upon his tenure of this technology--oh foul spirit MAGA Mike. Get him off me. Get them all off me. Of course no one is "listening" because "everyone" in power is part of the 4th Reich, they have overtaken all.

-------------


"2 W A Mozart Coronation Mass in C major K317". LeGoLaS6888. September 6, 2012. 



------------------------------------

*I am no longer able to expand the videos using my cursor as it's being hacked. The first second I tried the expanding cursor worked but then the hackers blocked the function immediately within 2 seconds. Also, this piece below is titled "lick me in my ass" by Mozart (or some one else wrote the words). It was intended, I feel certain in my imagination, for those rotten hypocrites in power such as the Bishop of Vienna or the ecclesiastical rulership which controlled Mozart. This piece was written in a church-style and was intended as a quasi religious response to the corruption of the Church and State. That same corruption is now in power in the United States and they are fully aligned with a Monarchy-style Imperialistic group of the 4th Reich from Europigapeland. They want misery in the streets, homeless, people stuck in prison, poisoned and drugged teleported raped beaten and their lives and homes stolen from them by the wealthy who operate solely for the benefit of their white supremacy organization (many "minorities' fully are brainwashed and comply with the greatest violence. See how Hamas emulates the Nazis they are controlled by the faction of the 4th Reich I am now dealing with who are wresting control over the US and the snowball effect has been outright fascist Nazis on all sides of the political spectrum in "control". So this song was composed by someone who values freedom and a true spiritual calling to the enlightenment of humanity and was against oppressive tyranny, which is "evil". This song was a response, I believe, to that corrupt manifest destiny of usurpation of all things that the 4th Reich entails, which I am fighting alone now in teleportation.

"Cor Vivaldi--Lech Mich Im Arsch--W A Mozart". CorVivaldi Televisio. February 3, 2014.



 


**Please note that as I re-read only the first paragraph I saw that entire sentences had been deleted by hackers and half sentences pasted together so entire concepts were gone as this became a sinister joke of a post which rambled with no direction almost. Cursing replete everywhere, some of it embedded into my subconscious as I struggle to use the cursor (they are now hacking the cursor and the keyboard and everything else is almost inoperable as I fight to type and think). 


Last night while in my deep Theta sleep state, while teleported, I was slapped in the face by the newest scumbag terrorist from this group, the new baby-face gangster with a Christian brown shirt of the House of Representatives. Partnering in all the "glory" of hate and abuse and condemnation with a twist of religious bs--along with the endless decade of murder and hate from the gang of shit with pig pitt and shitalina and their English Empire crew who are using them to exert their power and influence in the U S for ultimate control. Handed to them on a platter by the filth of pig pitt and this group of terror out of America; all with mansions and estates in Europigapeland, welcomed with red carpet thundering applause when they travel to Europigapeland as the 4th Reich orders them to either viciously attack people like me who are not willing to comply to being raped, poisoned and tortured because I used to compete and win against Nazis. But those who are greasing the way for a fascist, Nazi overtake are programmed into "elite" mind programming and racist hate. Once more, for the 2nd time in the past week, I am confronting a moral righteous male of either black or white skin color who is lambasting me on my moral deficiencies which they have made up. Their moral dictums are about controlling "minority" women because the blonde bigot women of the 4th Reich are the only ones allowed sexual freedom and the attempt to rise in economic status. The "other" women are relegated to being sex trafficked slaves. They pour videos about sex slavery under plantation systems constantly now on my YouTube channel as a programming on what they expect me to obey and follow. That I am a slave from a black plantation breeding farm, with full approval of all the Blacks in Whorewood and Farrakhan dancing around with their Nazi brethern and "brothers and sisters" white supremacists putting them in top modeling and mansion allowance in Europigape when they go on tours, always backed by The English Crown ltd. I am told that the white pig apes poisoning and raping me so I have nothing as they steal my ideas for over a decade and poison me so I am dehabilitated and dying as they torture me also to death; that they are "superior" in nature to me due to me laying in sickness day after day as the torture and poisoning and drugging never stops.// This is from the black victim playing persecutor of me--which black victim playing persecutor of me? It could be any one of the expletives of "black" hue who have participated, not just the moral preachy one involved in The Nation of Islam but in the religion of debauchery and wealth and power over all freedom and independence for the sake of blonde fascist iconograhy worship; because in Whorewood you can't flaunt religion in any real sense or you will be excluded from the general 4th Reich orgy exploitation rape culture scene for couch casting and promotion. 


AT the "top" are the blonde bigots and everything else must automatically defer to their mediocrity. My ideas they stole are considered "their" ideas which they transmuted into the lower form of racist adulation for blonde Nazi imagery and Nazi philosophy of a "master race" supremacy. This is what I am dealing with every single day. Now quasi-religious "leaders" are hitting, threatening--the white supremacist is violent. His religious sanctimoniousness is not shocking after the years of his group being welcomed, as planned, into top 4th Reich position. Thanks to the Democrats voting to oust the Speaker who was defending the lives of Americans by not cutting social service programs which people rely on for their very lives. Instead, they put a Nazi theocracy into power and I am being hit, and tortured and now the sick psychopath cult leader claiming he's a righteous Christian is becoming more sinister by the day with the teleportation terror equipment. Like the Crusades of yore, the justification for this is that only white supremacists are in the glory of "God" and everyone else has no "soul" and therefore no human rights and no grace and deserve rape, torture and brutality. Really, what it amounts to, is the chants of the KKK shouting "The Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville. I got into a sermonizing pseud-rant calling this f-er a fornicator and using his own fire and brimstone type of preaching from the South (which I HAVE heard and seen at a Church I was brought to by a Christian Identity murdering bigot in Gainesville, Florida. It's really the same as Louisiana but not as famous for it's KKK origins. I have heard stories and read in the Gainesville Sun about KKK going through the streets of Gainesville about 50 years ago with burning torches in the "Black" part of town. I heard the preaching. Get thee back to your "Master" Satan in your burning brimstone hell, oh preachy goddamn fornicating supporting rape and hate supporting mf'er. 

Goddamn another one coming at me with condemnation for everything I do, live and experience and my past and they just make things up as justification for attacking and murdering me. Get thee hence oh demonic liar of Satanic hate and violence.  


"Crass--Reality Asylum". AnarchoAlan. June 23, 2007.






Not referencing, of course, all the people who have assaulted me all these years using every pretext of lies and indignation that I am not complying to their usurpation of my life and destruction of the U.S. Constitution when It comes to me, but not them of course. The usual chant is that the problem is only happening to "me".

Nazi cheers going on this month as their plan for another annihilation is working perfectly. It's been coming down for decades but suddenly the cockroaches are coming into broad daylight with all their pre-programmed hate. It is the "gang stalking" world coming out of their collective hate closets now, pouring hate upon mostly the "minorities" who numerically are a majority but under-represented politically and economically (even in their "developing countries" controled by white supremacists who get all the best property as they control all the major business and mental programming to hate and attack people like me, which is venting their powerlessness upon another. This is now ongoing in brutality in the conflict that people are becoming outright openly Nazi about around the world. I have been experiencing this closeted racist hate not only from the usual culprits but a non-countable number of Jews vying for power in the Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich.


Good thing I'm not a "Christian, Jew or Muslim" so I can denounce the mf'ers with no moral violation of edicts that most of the condemning types using their pulpits denounce me with.

I can recall one person in particular out of NYC who followed the usual path to power and has amassed an empire. I warned him that the group currently assaulting me is part of a genocidal push for the elimination of the Jews and that he would have to face, inevitably, his own demise from the rise of fascist Nazism in the United States. He threatened to kill me as a display of solidarity with the 4th Reich with his screaming hysterical daughter. Half spawned by a Nazi bigot blonde woman. The Jewish man deeply tied to Israel and it's tethers to funding, the AIPAC and to nice, havens of gated "safety" of "Jews" in New York. So nice and safe, or? Maybe not so much any longer after this month. The bigots are coming out like cockroaches finally not scared because there has been only solidarity to their effort by Jews and Nazis alike. Good thing I don't wear a cross like a sword ready to cut down anyone who disagrees, with a throng of Muslims at my white supremacist back waiting to do the really violent hate attacks in my stead. 

My religion is about loving and respecting life and nature and the planet and peace. I may have my faults, but being a closeted bigot is not one of them.

The Jewish man may, in the back of his programmed and terrified mind, recall what I was saying as he and his daughter screamed what a "loser" I must be for not giving in to Nazis and fascist Mafia raping, poisoning and torturing me. They agreed to do what they were instructed to do. They were "allowed" to fund for Kibbutzim in Israel and they were "allowed" to believe that they were "safe" with all the billions in funding for security which was so easily breeched because the 4th Reich controls both sides of the chaos they control, and they didn't require spyware to understand how to breech the billion dollar wall and the iron dome. They had funded both sides of the conflict through their nefarious religious organizations and societal groups. They are now celebrating how many Nazis are coming out, both black and white, not only in America but around the world, chanting Nazi slogans in defense of Palestinians. At the same time, they loathe brown and black people in the privacy of their dinner tables and that includes Palestinians. I have sat around German dinner tables being "invited" to the family dinner and saw the naunces and heard the slight mockery about all the immigration and the problems that I know that various religious organizations in Germany are undoubtedly supporting. I understand the looks and nuances of Germans and their duplicity. Almost all Americans I have ever met are only seduced by the lying fake warmth of the Germans and the rest of Europ-a's learn to emulate this Machiavellian style of the "Left-Hand Path" to power. Which is befriending your enemy and smiling warmly with huge dilated pupils while planning on how to destroy the person you are even mating with, even married to and claiming you "love" them.

--------------------


FURTHERMORE now that I am on this diatribe: America is MY COUNTRY and the religious bigots who claim that they want to kill me and that I can't "replace" them can truly burn in Hell. Meaning to say, that if I am superior in a quality they should not have the weapons, drugs and organized terror units to poison and torture me because I have won in competitions and they can't stand to see people like me thrive and better them in competition, of any sort whatsoever. This has been an ongoing murder operation surrounding me for all my life. The situation of Nazis and bigot organized crime coming out to threaten to kill Jews and others (I haven't heard of Jews going out expressing death threats to Muslims but the reverse is absolutely true--count the black candidate for President who came to me with bigotry and violence but claims he is a peace-loving "brother" to his kin black folk but more importantly like so many, a fighter waiting to rape and kill people like me, as he masturbated at me with a huge smile and grin in teleportation like the sleazy scum that he is, Harvard-trained. Now "Jews" in my father's Alma Mater are being threatened with death at Cornell University in Upstate New York. That is the area I used to live in (more West, near Buffalo and Rochester) and shit pig pitt teleported the kids in my school, 8th Grade, who surrounded me with drugging and rape and abuse and organized terror which my family fully complied with, ousting me as I had to run for my life but the poisoning only continued as I was forced into a chaos that lasted for a very long time. People constantly surounding me in Upstate New York. and pit brough two of the people who had really hated me, of a lower economic status than my mother and my house, which these bigots in Geneseo blasted me for being haughty which I wasn't. Their problem really was that Jews had a better situation than they had. The price my mother paid was to become a sex slave for a bigot next door (Italian-American Mafia) and pig pit teleported them to me while he sat as they threatened to kill me if I went to Geneseo as I defended myself. That was enough justification for a death threat.

The Nazis and bigots and Mafia bigots are cheering this divide-and-conquer strategy that they were trained in by the Europigapes they have embraced like heroes coming to restore their sense of domain and "Manifest Destiny" in America.

It's my country, you are shit go back to Europigapeland you fucking pig apes. I sound very inarticulate right now. THis is the tech blasting my brain into my old New  York vernacular which I only learned from my parents, the Ivy League but Brooklyn children of the 4th Reich. Brought up to obey and conform to any demand these pig apes tell them to do. They obeyed and followed instructions including attacking me. I sincerely believe that my parents were all murdered covertly by their Nazi/Mafia spouses or neighbors whom they groveled to as they were instructed to assault me.

This hate and Nazi rise of genocide in Israel and Palestine and within the former anti-Nazi (but not by much) USA is now completely brainwashed and programmed into the 4th Reich Nazi overtake.

But not being a "good Christian", "Jew" or "Muslim" I can state that their false piety is not my sin. America is my country. I don't really want to live in Israel the world is my domain these people or pig apes as I call them by now are really the sub-humans and only can lie, kill, rape and steal and create mass genocides and Imperialistic mass colonization and hate for their endless lavish lying empire. All the while using religion as a tool to kill off anyone who dares become free of the constraints of moral dictums pitting people against one another in the name of religion and also condemning anyone who enjoys life to any degree that is supposed to be only for the "entitled" who use religion as a weapon against those whom are being used. 

Psy-ops is the modern definitive term for this major global operation.

===========

What was blanked out of my memory whilst I was writing the above: The Democrats ousted Speaker McCarthy after he saved lives for not helping to cut social benefits. As soon as they could, especially crap like AOC who is more fake than the religious bigot now assaulting me physically, fully supporting all the white male rapists who have poisoned and raped me for years to death, and the Europigapeland take-over of america to install the 4th Reich, to which he truly bows in allegiance and obviously not to any religious doctrine that Christ ever espoused in what remains of the scripture after all the councils edited the content in the 4th Century under Constantine.

---------

The Democrats, as I had to painfully learn, are simply a branch of the 4th Reich Nazi Imperialist fascist group, which includes the "Progressive" Youtubers who have violently assaulted me, in particular the white men but not excluding the brown skinned followers, who are now hailing Palestine as their equivalent to a racist society that they claim Israel is. I am not disputing whether Israel is a racist society or not in this post. I know that the internal divisions and programming to appear and be as "white" with blonde hair as possible has been an ongoing campaign amongst Jews for the purposes of assimilation and acceptance into the genocidal 4th Reich.

So that is why, ultimately, the Democrats are really to blame for putting this fake posturing bs operator into the Speaker's chair. McCarthy at least was not spewing religious condemnation and draconian death measures upon the population. But the Dems had to oust him anyway, clearing the way for their real objective never openly stated in all their blatherings to the contrary. THey are now collectively bemoaning all the tragedies unfolding around the world which they, themselves, obeyed orders to help unfold. Their allotted "roles" in the fascist Nazi Mafia 4th Reich is to pretend they are opposed to an Isis-style theocracy, which this new Speaker appears more and more every day to be something very similar to. The fundamentalist extremists in the Middle East, as they are called "extremists" are only the partners in a global 4th Reich massive Imperialist conquest. Now the push comes from a seemingly placid purveyor of religious condemnation for anything that is not aligned with "the pogram" program I am now being targeted for everything I listen to being symptomatic of my "evil whore" nature and it's always implied because this filthy demonic creep assaulting me has no rationale that is based in reality, which I could dispute so easily and I am doing this every time he opens his lying mouth to attack me. Now he is only resorting to violence against me. This is done while I am sleeping of course and through the network of terrorism. He hits me just as I am "waking" up so I am unconscious and just regaining some consciousness while in a deep sleep (the simultaneousness of teleportation, splitting my body into two paired entities simultaneously. This splitting is how they rape adn torture me in both locations of my body simultaneously as well. They are truly evil shit people and this new Speaker is just another fucking piece of lying sick shit using religion as a justification for tyrannical condemnation. Just wait a while as he becomes more thoroughly rotten and corrupt like Pelosi became and his violence will only increase by the day, as it is doing now with this group of rotten evil skank shit from Whorewood at his side instructing him on the violence that he has not been "allowed" to mete out to the "sinners" like "me". No matter what I say, they force this category on me while they commit every crime and sin against me. Evil and sick and rotten. But the Democrats the assistants to the fascist Nazis put this fucking creep into power. Because they are part of the divide and conquer strategy by the fascist genocidal 4th Reich. All those putting "Jews" in front of the camera for their daily media output have violently assaulted me in the name of fascist antisemitism. They helped pave the way for the genocidal rantings of the "fringe" which has now become dominant thanks to their bs blathering control over the "opposition".

--------------

*Correction--I think I was referring to the Cardinal of Salzburg when I was writing briefly on the Lech Mich im Arsch by Mozart--his rebuttal of his employer from the area--I could look it up, it was in the movie Amadeus---but I think it was the Cardinal and not the Bishop, which would have been a much more prestigious position --I'm not definite about any of this but Bishop was probably wrong. I will look it up some time. What does it really matter anyway? The difference between a religious organization and an artist constructing an edifice of art to a spiritual, uplifting experience could be the difference between a marriage of Church and State and the glory of spiritual enlightenment sans politics.


Establishment Clause (Separation of Church and State)

No comments:

Post a Comment