Saturday, October 7, 2023

The bitter dregs of violent pleasure release from all my miserable teleportation depictions, I have totally omitted all MY violence against notable personalities. I never write about this hoping that the violence being inflicted upon me will engender some kind of watershed in American sensibility but no...so I will then "entertain" both myself and you invisible reader if anyone is out there in the void of the wonderful acts of violence I have inflicted upon those who have attacked me. And I dare say, I will not mention some of the actions or results but I will make people ponder about the duality of this situation I am in. Let me begin the list.

"Clockwork Orange--Beethoven 9th". Felipe Aurajo. October 10, 2010.



 


1. Donald Trump. I got to slap him upside the head--or really, across the face while he had me singing "War Pigs" in front of generals, including Milly. I have to add that Milly was meted out what he would not stop when he saw it happening to me. He glared in displeased chagrin while I was singing this song to the otherwise giggly generals who were blank, but all except Milly laughed after I slapped Trump across the face as I bolted up in a rage and hit him to stop him from making me look ridiculous in front of this group of..well...War mongering (fill in the blanks).

I got to likewise hit Marjorie Taylor Green also in the face after she groped my genitals but with her nails digging in like she was clawing at me but it was only a grab for power--a most gnawing clutching grasping it was. My reaction was sudden. I am always under an extreme influence of derangement in teleportation. 

I just combined Trump with Greene. Whatever.

2. I almost slit the wife of Pitt's throat with a half smashed large glass chalice that Lady Gaga had handed me, saying she was proud of the thing she was making. In my state and from years of murder attempts, what came to my mind was this concept that the chalice was intended for my blood for a sacrificial rite she would conduct and I had this intense need to fight for my life. It was not paranoia as I have been almost killed endlessly for so many years by all these people attacking me so it was not a far gone conclusion. In retrospect, I suggest that perhaps she would not have put my blood in her chalice. That chalice I smashed into a weapon and tried to slash her, she pulled away because I was not able to react physically. F-alina then rushed to protect her fellow rape enabling "feminist" "me too" partner in my rape and torture for extreme racist and sexist programming into cultural conformity to the 4th Reich--I instantly tried to slash her throat as she barely pulled away. This was an instinctual reaction from the years of her laughing as she had Depp and then her other husband rape and beat me as she watched on, of course after having stolen ideas about women's emancipation from male tyranny which she used as herself being the heroic figure. 

3. Calling the endless list of rapists and perpetrators all kinds of names in teleportation that I probably would not use in real life. It comes out as quickly as quicksilver and I have almost no control over it. I am put into the same or similar situations in real life, which just happened at this huge "world class" shopping mall where I was sexually groped by an agent posing as a store manager, and then attacked by a "security guard" while the real guard whom I know was there way back avoiding the scene. He had been very friendly to me in the past. I had to stifle the impulse that comes out while I am in a torture and rape and murder situation as I always am in teleportation.

4. There is more, there is over a decade of me slowly coming to the realization that I am fighting for my life and these celebrities and politicians will use anything I say, which they force out of me, to attack me no matter what it is I say or do. I thought of them as seemingly intelligent and talented people but now after a decade of seeing only the most ignoramus stupid behavior I feel that I must try to kill the animals to save my life.

I have screamed every insult back at them. I never write about this. I still think in vain incomprehensibility that people will find their behavior absolutely incompetent for leadership positions. 

--------------------

4. I got Nancy Pelosi to actually shut up and stop threatening to kill me as she sat next to S-negger for the 2nd time before the next Stimulus check where I believe money intended for Covid impoverished sufferers was instead delegated to Pelosi's pet projects in her ultra wealthy SF hood rat hole. I yelled "You are dereliction of duty" as she finally paused and actually I saw the greed and hate bigot cobwebs tear asunder for a very brief nanosecond as she paused and stared at me, understanding of course how absolutely correct I was. It shocked her, this admonition of her actual responsibilities. I could not move to try to rush the bum but at least I could convey something that hit her somehow in the hate and absolute disdain for anyone not part of the 4th Reich Nazi cartel who is undoubtedly slated for exploitation and then a miserable death. She of course kept me being poisoned and tortured indefinitely after she obtained her promotion out of attacking me and perhaps a sort of temporary reprieve from herself being a target, by attacking me for her inclusion in the Nazi cartel but not obeying orders the big #45 instructed so the death goon squad tried to kill her. As usual, another expletive pours it's problems and ramifications of it's crimes upon me in order to gain acceptance once more into the "fold" of the Nazi cartel and Mafia enclave.

------------

4. I got to kick the German rapist from Berlin, August Diehl who had been punching me and raping and abusing me for a few months--I got to kick him in his rotten scrotum after Keanu Reeves grabbed him by the throat to stop him from abusing me. A few weeks later, keanu with no justification on my part, began raping and threatening to kill me for his promotions during Covid. Oh well, I could not have the time to try to hit Reeves in his face or wherever he always remains a far distance from me except when he was on top of me threatening to kill me for his promotion. But at least he gave me the opportunity to kick his predecessor in the low-hanging fruit at least one time, probably I could not kick very hard as my musculature is completely flaccid at this point of endless no exercise and poisoning and stress that has been breaking me down into death, as the group and organization has intended. My years of begging all the mutli-millionaires for help in living in a very cheap rental with a swimming pool was met with chuckles and sneering no nods by the multi-millionaires and billionaries who have made more millions out of stealing my ideas and attacking me.

-------------

I think I have increased all my violent reactions to the endless stress and abuse and threat that is deadly-=-hitting these "people" in teleportation has become an almost daily routine by now. 

IT's not fun any longer or empowering. When will anything ever stop this crime against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment