Monday, October 16, 2023

The rape teleportation, gang rape, sleazy dirty pig ape rape continues with the greasy piece of shit from England--this foul and dirty ugly scumbag Mcgregor or whatever his name is--it's so odious I don't care what his name is exactly or where that rotten ugly thing comes from. No one can get this piece of sickness off me. I was in the shower around 5 pm my time, and they teleport me while I'm in the shower as well as while sleeping, every morning for about 4 hours they go on until about noon and then continue sometimes until 2 pm. This fucking ape is slapping me in the face, sticking his greasy filthy ugly dirty pig penis in my mouth. I respond as if I'm deeply in love with a piece of shit I now wish was destroyed. His rotten buddies and many English pig apes are putting their shitty videos on my YouTube channel, which is like an open-source hacking and torture portal if I click on any sick fuck who puts their crap on my YouTube channel when I am trying to see how much destruction the other pig apes who are responsible for this crime against me are inflicting upon the country I used to love.

 The pig scum ugly rapist with his greasy prick penis filth weapon and his sleazy racist rape mentality, of "humiliation" which is supposed to imply me, not him as the sleaze scum piece of shit filth. No, I'm in the shower, I only clicked on a video that had a bit of a movie this fucking scum played in over 15 years ago. It's now raping me non-stop, this dickless penis infantile hateful violent shit whore who is a low and sick disgusting wealthy pig ape from England. HIs friends are plastering their ugly faces on my YouTube channel now, they are all gathering like the flock of apes that they are (they are sub ape so they can be in a flock like birds of prey)

He's so evil and porno and of course he is being adulated, cheered on by filth shitalina and the rest of the disgusting crew from shithole whorewood, a most despicable citadel of death cult culture and rape culture and no culture except sick culture.

---------

He went at me again, sticking his filthy dirty ugly penis in my mouth. I found myself like I was stuck in a web, not able to move but I was physically moving the entire time. In the alternate physical dimension I was stuck and unable to break away from the pull of the tech literally submerging my brain into a frenzy of artificially-induced reactions as if I were in love with a filthy ugly creep I don't konw, think is a rotten sick ugly whore and he's the dirty sick foul discredited thing, but in this shit situation, only the most vile rape and abuse and hate acts directed towards me are endlessly rewarded. My crime is standing up for myself after multiple murder attempts when I was fucking friendly, drugged up and "loving" towards these filthy men and they are all forcing fellatio on me as they slap my face and call me names as the "me too" feminist skanks literally giggle, laugh, smirk and hug them, literally they swoon and look absolutely delighted. This is after they have almost all stolen ideas from me and made millions out of the ideas but blocked me from even earning a single penny, repeatedly stole my money, blocked even phone calls to my bank, block all emails so I receive zero responses to any business inquiry. 

So this filthy ugly dirty fucker from England is raping and brutally slapping and hitting and threatening me if I say no or move while he's sticking his filthy dirty greasy pig penis in my mouth. I respond as if I'm completely in love. I try to hit him and he threatens to punch mein the face. I have been writing about this pig fucking piece of shit for now 4 days as he began 5 days ago. The first day he began with hate, the 2nd with rape, now it's gang rape and death threats. I tell him I hope he dies, he threatens to kill me. The rape goes on. This filthy piece of sleazy filth will be obtaining lead roles now in movies alongside the shit from London and England who have likewise come to punch into my face, rape adn abuse and insult me. All I have done is say no to Danny Moynihan I met three times for less than 30 minutes total over 40 years ago. This fucking group of shit connected to him, as he teleported and raped me for 6 years while poisoning me to death, literally and stealing ideas verbatim from me over and over until I had to stop writing all creative concepts. 

Now they are trying to force a baby out of me. 

]

PLEASE GET EWAN MCGREGOR or whatever his filthy ugly shit name is off me. Please get this sick dirty murderous pornographic rapist rotten English fascist Nazi off me. And his fucking group and the shit pigpittalina American fascist Nazis with their rotten black fascist Nazis like oprah and farrakhan and angela davis and billy porter and now tyler perry and et al, it's a non-stop list of fucking scum creeps coming to rape, assault and threaten me after years and years and years an dyears of gang rape torture poisoning mutilation and violence. For what fucking reason? I said no finally to being telpeorted and raped and poisoned to death so every fucking politician and shit celebrity is coming to violate and torture me. The loveless fucking scum whores from England are so violently racist and fascist. This filthy dirty ugly sick creep McGregor whatever his name is, at this point I wish his name and him to be obliterated so I never have to see his filthy face or name ever again. 

He obviously has to get a promotion for his filthy decaying career and his dirty nasty decaying personality to be revived in some sense. On any personal level he's another empty black hole whore cesspool obsessed with his elitist posturing from a few movies that were popular. Playing an alternative but he's a fascist Nazi. Playing a zen instructor for some spiritual warrior fight against evil when he is part of the really ugly evil of the world.


PLEASE GET THIS CREEP OFF ME AND THE REST OF THE SHIT FILTHY GROUP AS WELL. What the fuck can't anyone ever have any decency. 

--------

I am very sick and weak from 13 years of torture, poisoning and abuse and rape and sickness and detox, all going on constantly. Constantly this group of sickness has poisoned me and poisoned me so I remain so ill I can't move all day. The poison is so dehabilitating I can't move most of the time as they abuse and teleport as if I have committed a grievous crime of fucking saying NO TO SHIT whore pig porno scum rapist fascist dirty fucker shit men who are poisoning drugging and teleporting raping abusing having people destroy my body and rape and disfigure and mutilate me in my home as they spray constantly stinking filth on all my property literally every single day.

What the fuck America is a totally sick country to have allowed fucking crap like these English sick destroyers to just waltz on in as the stupid crap from Whorewood and Congress welcome them in as well. The white Nazi contingent of America welcomes them in to instruct them on how to become Nazified--so America is now openly fascist and Nazi because of these people I am writing about influencing and putting this filth into power. 

Still no one takes what I write seriously because you all want shit filth crap like this to perform these types of actions, as you cheer them on, tell them they are powerful men so wonderful and so virile.

Such incredible actors watch them all get lead roles for the next decade until they all drop from old age or diseases--

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY (SSI Disability) turned into a slave contract of death sentence for not worshipping rapist abusers, people murdering me, stealing my cat, having me tortured without end for over a decade (*that is just trump the remainder have spent decades and decades abusing me for their movie career and now political campaign and post-presidential non-stop more millions in deals and contracts and pre-election success so-called and it's now every single wanna be has been attacking me without end, always idea-less hate arnold shitnigger is there to organize it all. he can organize hate but not think of a single creative and beautiful concept adorning the fight for justice, all he ever does is cliche boring crap about fighting tyranny in crap muscle movies--this is what you all want to control h-wood and congress--yes, this portal for career advancement is now controlling the American political system but none of you give a goddamn as long as you get more prizes and remain in power screw america ). that is the state of the nation at this point of a dying culture, a dying planet and a defunct political and intellectual-less culture morally bankrupt and sick, filthy and polluting the world to it's demise due to the selfish ugliness of this trash culture controlling all of you and trying to do this to me.//Using SSI as a vehicle for torture and murder by having it cut off for fealty and subservience to allowing nazi pig scum shit to rape and abuse me as part of nazi indoctrination into the 4th Reich, and having it cut off for saying no (for over 15-18 years) hegseth came at the beginning march 2025 to have it cuut off now after much block to my ability to submit the paperwork for review, that rancid ugly sick slime pig hog-sith is back to demand fealty to shit in order to have basic subsistence-level subpoverty disability payments resumed. There is no protocol such as this group fractured my spine poisoned me until my spihne is so crooked and plastered with hard poison I can't move as they abuse me for hours per day while I do nothing but fight to regain my body as they laugh about how bloated and "ugly" they have forced me to seem to appear as they abuse me most of the day, all day as my face is ravaged from artificially-induced tears streaming out of my face every day for years and years (since 2011) mutilation all ocver my body, part of my uterus cut out by them (it came out sliced in a small organ in the shower, sliced with a laser or scallpel while I was unconscious the night before in my bed)--etc. mutilation as they laugh and make jokes and insult my body they threaten murder and abuse and yell insults for at least bare minimum 4 hours per day beginning the second I wake up, after a night of teleportation abuse while in deep sleep homelessness skits--//the stake is obey and allow as "Jews" are suposed to do, humiliation and rape and just say how wonderful the mediocrity shit scum are, and do not compete because I used to be top and win in competition so they have mutilated poisoned and raped me and disfigured deformed and are abusing me into old age and death to stop me from being successful and happy and beautiufl. They have stolen everything but thge most precious is just to live in some kind of peace every day in the privacy of my home. Hours per day of commenting literally on every single thought I have and everything I do. Death threats for thinking something they don't like, demanding that I "love" this pile of stupid ugly shit after they steal my ideas about fighting injustice and other concepts while they abuse and abuse me to death poisoning raping sucking my sexual and life force out. They are turned on by torture so they are also addicted to the power high.//The stakes now are submit or have social security cut off as a power leverage. No concern that they made me disabled by literally fracturing my vertebrae while I was unconscious and then for decades denying me health care to leave me to die paralyzed and in a horrible dying condition (my wealthy family has also fully participated yelling at me that I am lying about my body and etc)//MY SSI DISABILITY under review after SIXTEEN MONTHS of all financial survival cut off due to the rump admin fascist doge abuse terror regime singling me out for torture and abuse through that agency., Outright abuse beginning with the onset of hegseth, I had renamed him pig hog-sith at the time of weeks of non-stop abuse by him and his nasty rotten pig family. They came while a German scum crap creep had been punching me in the face and violently raping me, while ugly shitalina was at the oscars with the movie Maria the concept she stole verbatim from my facebook page written years earlier before I understood that pelosi was part-owner with shares for that company and had access to literally just stealing my ideas without end--for years. this group of shit has resorted to torturing me for hours per day, up to 16 hours for months (after hog-sith finally left with his whore skank rotten wife and shitty pig children) but not before years of torturing ideas out of me on a daily basis so the rancid rat filth of depp could steal the ideas, or the shit of pig pitt the filth empty blank smug psychopath "actor" who plays violent violent and smug psychopath in almost every movie. But beyond that, hog-sith is back the week that my SSI Disabili;ty is being reviewed by that agency out of California--under greasy gavin's jurisdiction of abuse and torture and ugly terminigger's endless assault and theft of my ideas, he administrates hours of torture and rape and abuse uon me so he can suck ideas out. //

 **hackers completely deleted what I had just written, and it has taken me 8 times more time than normal due to hacking and brain obstructio...