Tuesday, October 19, 2021

A chaotic blip in the otherwise white-male corporate candidate process of ensconcing white male power in the seeming duality of a bipartisan system. This ties into "mind control" because the entire system as it has been foisted upon me reveals this "backlash" against political rivals to white supremacy even in the poised position of "minority" candidates springing up but who revolve around the centrifuge of orders systematically handed out which they follow, all adhering to the white privilege ancient regime but being presented as alternative and fighting for equal rights or debunking that this is even a problem if they represent the more open conservative side of the one-sided monopoly. Mind control drugging and microchipping of non-consensual targets is the future of censorship of any real or perceived threat in the future of the upcoming surge of the return of the old forces that have created all the hate and death and oppression for so many centuries using ancient forms of censorship to achieve absolute domination of power.

 #(Nota Bene: hacking is rife and it has become nearly impossible to get writing out as my brain and keyboard are under non-stop attack and assault--the system of attack which I have written of in nearly every post for years because the hacking and brain-altering attacks are so severe and never stop. I am not going to re-read this post so I have no idea how badly it will be redacted/deleted in parts or rewritten).


"Virginia gubernatorial debate crashed by third-party candidate blasting ‘racist & sexist’ censorship of campaign". Ruptly. September 29, 2021.


--From article (link posted below)

“I just made it clear that I am a candidate, to let Virginians know that their censorship of my candidacy is racist. It is very sexist. It is very oppressive,” Blanding told the media outside the event, following her interruption.
Blanding was not allowed to debate despite being on the ballot. The goal, the candidate argued, is to keep Virginians from knowing who she is “so they feel that they have to choose between the lesser of two evils.”
She went on to blast the “two rich white men” being invited to debate, while a black female candidate is left out of the mix.








Ms. Princess is running on the Progressive platform in Virginia as a 3rd Party Candidate. She, like so many other 3rd or Independent Party candidates, has been left out of televised debate with the "duopoly of corporate candidates" (Rep v. Dem corporate one-sided, in other words). In keeping with the racist and duplicitous "Progressive" YouTube commentators' participation in threatening or exploiting my situation for their continued monopolies of the "alt-Progressive" corporate-sponsored but seemingly independent verbal monopoly, not a single one who has either assaulted and teleported me has included this tirade that Ms. Princess made during the live coverage of the Virginia Gubernatorial debate two weeks ago. My post is more to do with the monopolistic and covertly corporate-funded "alternative" Progressive media that proliferates on YouTube and as such, they are considered the one-voice range of mostly male-dominated commentary, very similar to the other monopolistic candidates and their monopolistic news commentary performers (aka "anchors"). Of these two who I checked whose videos were plastered on my YouTube page (not by an algorithm, but of course I cannot verify this claim)--one of whom verbally but viciously attacked me in teleportation, the other has not made his presence known except through manipulation of my YouTube page (not an algorithm, I repeat), and the other two I did not look up because they are repugnant to me and both assaulted me--one threatened me with death after I told him I hope he dies; but I said this in the sleeping, under hypnosis, drugged up torture victim state while he was cognizant and whether drugged up or not, was fully conscious and should have had a semblance of empathy for my situation b8ut like all of the terrorists attacking me, has none. And of the two I checked, neither has put in a video of this very important race in Virginia which was interrupted in the televised debate by the ousted 3rd Party Candidate, Ms. Princess, representing the Progressive Party faction of the otherwise dubiously corporate Democratic Party caucus. As I have been threatened with death by a very prominent representative from the House just last week (still, in the teleported, more than a decade of being teleported and tortured/raped/physically assaulted/highly defensive outraged and ready to protect myself by people trying to kill me in accidents and through poisoning==my state was and is often that I wish them death who assault me, and I scream it at them in teleportation. These are the people who get represented on "air" in YouTube and my voice is absolutely silenced and I am shut out of all debate--and if I were "allowed" the brain-altering technology, drugging and microchip implants would preclude any heightened verbal agility and would render me blanked out and nearly comatose for any verbal assault or ability to elucidate clearly and well.
_-----------------
Probably Ms. Princess has not been microchipped so the "old school" version of exemption applies by simply not allowing her to participate although she is on the ballet.
In the future I suspect real alternative people wishing to be not murdered by those on power (who really do yearn for massive murder operations and they latch on with great violence and threat and they carry out orders of great harm inflicted upon my body in what is a slow murder operation after they abuse and threaten and assault me in teleportation. That is the future of the "corporate" technocratic dictator fascist Nazis who are already firmly ensconced in nearly lifetime dictatorial positions but use great verbal rhetoric to claim they are all too altruistically in defense of "The American People".
-----------------------
“I just made it clear that I am a candidate, to let Virginians know that their censorship of my candidacy is racist. It is very sexist. It is very oppressive,” Blanding told the media outside the event, following her interruption.
Blanding was not allowed to debate despite being on the ballot. The goal, the candidate argued, is to keep Virginians from knowing who she is “so they feel that they have to choose between the lesser of two evils.”
She went on to blast the “two rich white men” being invited to debate, while a black female candidate is left out of the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment