Sunday, October 10, 2021

Directed Energy Weapon attacks are now being recognized by the US Government as a series form of terrorist attack. Kamala Harris' team was under this "Havana Effect" directed energy weapon attack. Directed Energy Weapon attack at the grocery store while under attack by a team of Europ-a's surrounding, surveilling using cameras and harassment. I fought back, I then was under an electronic attack where I literally could not walk straight. Absolutely disoriented for a few minutes until I composed myself, because I began to walk in a 45=degree angle into some cash machines and literally could not control my body movements as I stumbled but could stand up straight (thus I appeared "normally" functioning to any outsider).

 

"U.S. investigators increasingly confident directed-energy attacks behind Havana Syndrome". Politico. October 8, 2021.



The many levels of attack to operate in conjunction with video surveillance (so with vector analysis software people can stalk me from around aisles to walk directly in front of me just as I get out of an aisle or turn a corner they are right there to walk directly into me as my nervous system is simultaneously attacked to create a "spasm" of electromagnetic impulse so I "jump" as I am nearly hit and run down by people walking into me from around corners.


That is just one of the sick and stupid attacks but it's not a game except for the stalkers who laugh, giggle  (most of the Thai people are giggling they are elated to be handed "power" by their white Nazi Europigape "masters" to finally have someone else to push down if they can. The white asses from Europe are stern and standing around in Nazi poses but mostly laughing and giggling as well afterwards. I was followed by a team who had operated with an old, hunched over but well-dressed old white Europ-a woman who pushed her cart into me directly from around a corner. In a completely daze from mind control the subliminal message was that this was a kindly and decent woman, as I stopped to let her pass I smiled and she glared in hate at me into my face as she sauntered with hate to push in front of me (pushing in front of me is a ubiquitous action by this group. People rush to push in front of me in lines, just as I am arriving at a cash register they are 15 seconds ahead of me to push in front with carts brimming to the top with groceries (I assume that they are gifted this huge cash bonus as they are thrilled to be paid to have huge carts of free food if they just push ahead of me and then hold the line up, while I have at most 15 items, and often one or two items. This has been the ceaseless instance of the misuse of this systematic organization with it's surveillance and participation of every store, retail outlet, business and operation around the planet. EVERYONE participates there is almost no exception globally.

Thusly: yesterday after I realized that I had been "told" to "believe" that some rotten, craggy bitch--and I mean the term in the derogative, and this is not a "shortie" "twerking" bitch, but the real derivation of the term--as I consider the bigot whites to be the n-words and the bitches and the whores and all those who are labeled as such who are minorities to only be representations of the ills that they have been raped into submission to emulate all these centuries of domination, colonialization and recurrent genocides--one of which will be this technocratically-endorsed technological version of the above-stated ills from antiquity passed-down from generation to other cultures.


This ugly old bitch skank from europigapeland was following me constantly, using the video-monitoring surveillance of the store with many people who were not around as I walked briskly from aisle to aisle, this teetering old bitch was around every corner thence on because after the second time of her pushing into me I blocked her and walked ahead of her, thinking that she was a creep (as they have thought-reading capacities, I know she was aware of my disdain for her and her operation and it's components, whatever color or race).

It was a continuous, non-stop action of this rotten ugly skank bitch appearing just as I turned every corner, walking into me and her face like an ugly, rotting owl staring with huge blank eyes almost in disbelief that I could possibly consider her to be the real piece of trash and knowing that it is not me (as this group keeps making reference to, in their Nazi lexicon of hate symbolism and ideology which they inherited and retain as forms of dehumanization). 

I consider these people to be subhuman and the N-words of the world. I have sympathy for the victims of racism who turn around to wreak their powerlessness upon me as the target, but the sympathy only lasts for a very short moment and then is replaced by my fighting stance of disconnect to these creeps following and poisoning and raping and stealing from my body and home and life, or participating in the triggering media aspects of it and therewithal.

--------------------

I then was affronted by the total immersion into my body being manipulated into a semi-incoherent state of disambulation (sic). I could not walk straight, I began to shake my nervous system was completely attacked by this technology. I was walking to the check out area which has many cash registers on various sides of a huge space. I realized that if I chose the first register the terrorist stalkers would accumulate behind me so I walked to the more distant second register. Sure enough, a huge white male almost yelling with the rotten glowing skin and face that I have seen of people performing torture and abuse skits upon me for years--their hormones go into overdrive, they appear shiny and glowing because they are so thrilled with the hunt, the chase, the witch hunt, the racist discrimination--all the various tenants of abuse that people are addicted to and turned on by--hormonally and psychologically (I think many of them themselves were brutalized and abused in their lives, as our societies revolve around abusers being put into leadership positions).


He had been nowhere in this shop up until the very last minute when I was checking out. From behind my back he appeared probably from some back door of the area where the surveillance cameras to monitor the store are watched by security guards. The entire back area of this store could be where such an area for the store exists, but he appeared suddenly from out of nowhere. He was glowing and animated in an unnatural way but in a terrorist abuser turned on by violence way (it is too hard to include all the hyphens as hacking and backspacing is now making this near the impossible stage--and by the way, my posts earlier today were hacked into but I did not revise any of them--hackers included question marks at the end of statements that were definite, for example. )

-------------------

I include this article about how Vice President Kamala Harris' diplomatic team had been affronted by what has been termed the Havana Effect. Calling this US-sponsored form of internal terrorism, is the same blaming-game upon some other nefarious cultural target (a dreaded "enemy" Communist country) for the ills that the United States has itself conducted upon it's own citizens (me for example) for decades. Reluctant to expose MY situation or even begin to stop this torture, the highest ranking government officials are now complaining about lack of mental competence in face of these daunting mind control and nervous system attacks. They continue to allow this system of torture to be spread out like a real mutating virus to every rotten old skank Europigape skank whore who needs to feel that violence from all her lifetime of racist hegemony upon the minorities, I suspect she was of the age of the Nazi Holocaust and she definitely appeared like a Europigape wealthy whore who obtained part or much of her wealth from the theft from brutal murders of millions of Jews, Gypsy folk, Poles, Ukrainians, Slovanians, Slovokians, Czechs, Russians, French, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, etc etc etc AND NOT EXCLUDING AMERIC ANS who they stole all the money, property and wealth from and hoarded it all into Swiss Bank accounts and other what we now call "offshore" Shell havens. This is where the current spate of celebrities all thrive alongside their fascist, Nazi Europigape and mafia counterparts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty, greasy california governor nazi vector of Newsom (old boy scum gavin) with his arnold trash and english nazi filth instructing him on what to say and do, as he complies and then gets yet another day of promotion for his nazi presidential tour; far more abusive then trump even this filth creep with the nazi california group has imitated their "bitch" referencing me to fighting for my life to not be raped and "allowing" them all to instantly obtain endless free empires of nazi control over all they can't win by actual talent so abusing me and demanding that I am a "bitch" for fighting for my life to get them off me and FOR MY COUNTRY TO NOT BE OVERRUN BY NAZI SHIT WHORES and the REAL BITCHES I am the beautiful and loving kind person who happens to be female but the bitch term intended for instant hate by the dumb obedient followers and only applies to females not providing instant access to the pricks and their sleaze racist rape machine disguised as macho heroism by dirty nazi whroewood and american cultural adaptation to this by-product of the take-over already over-run by nazis in America at all levels (almost): to make California appear "democrat" for the "balance of power" always the pendulum swings with just a slight margin favoring one set of nazi filth to the next "pendulum" swing to the "other side" meanwhile the consolidation of power has remained in the same greasy stink hands and is being passed down the nepo-incompetent lying trash told what to say and think. Dirty greasy gavin brought in nazi arnolde the rapist "I'm sick of you reacting bitch" rapist scum nazi for me responding to abuse insults and torture rape because of this contarct--the shit of america turned on watching me get beaten raped everyone can't wait to have this system expanded in dirty california by elon musk and his nazi europigape troops--all are exalted by it dirty jenifer lopez endlessly getting her next demo-rat tour with gavin for the upcoming next circus performance of her shouting out "women" for teh blonde nazi or dyed blonde minority minions she represents. Not latinos for trump any longer it will be nazis for white nazi trash gavin and gretchen whitmer a brown-skinned man put in power as another minion working for nazi racism and hate and a slew out of Michigan--(assisting blacks in that role for "inclusion" but the entire gamut is nazi antisemitism anti' aipac" as they state) but today was yet another day in the years of newsom's addiction to the tortrure of trump----and biden and the obamas and the clintons (all have rushed except for the biden team) in this last few years of the trump admin to really come out of hiding and out of disguise. Nothing gets new-old scum boy off me he must run for president they are all relying on him and dirty jenifer lopez to continue to be the celebrity blonde dyed wtf hell doesn't matter as long as it appeas blonde to present the demo-rat next convention for promotion of her next lead role and high position in the nazi shitnigger arnold NAZI MEDIA EMPIRE. Telling dirty gavin what to say, as they all do=who are not only sleazy ignorant nazi shit but incompetent for lead positions except to install nazi mainstream mediocrity dumbing down and hate programming disguised as benevolence=rushing at me for having watching news describing Los Angeles news on Mayor Bass---brings on the slime of hate and violence already forced on me by the filth celebrities in LA (or their teleportation locals but mostly LA they all flock there somehow using technology or they appear in one place but perhaps holographic tech is also being used; probably as many are located in New York City, etc or WASHINGTON D.C.).;;dirty corrupt malfeasance creep sex offender slime gavin newsom and so putrid it's a long rant to pronounce the name of the former governor who has no business still being involved in the newsom corruption machine. Have sex or you don't get social security disability due to these same people having your spine fractured in multiple locations, poisoning you fracturing your body alignment years later when creeps break into your room while asleep puting spine and hips out of alignment to make you paralyzed while having you poisoned non-stop with bloating poisons which act as cement for every minute fissure or fracture, etc the lout newsom still embraces them all and must go at me every single day to get his promotion to become the next united states president with democrat wonder woman gretchen whitmer, whose capo slotkin came to physically assault me as her proxy while she undoubtedly remained sitting quietly but turned on as hell as they all are, in the back rows of this chamber where they torrture me in teleportation while I am in bed in "prime" location sleeping, drugged, dying from torture abuse and stress and newsom working with trump has kept my ssij disability payments cut off since March, 2025. Threatening me and I won't get benefits unless they get this contract of me submitting to being raped, abused, and not fighting back and TO DEATH without any resistance and "loving" them for it. Telling them to fucking die every day praying for their deaths every day (forgot to pray for newsom's death yesterday while praying for the rest of this scum group): Screaming "bitch, see I am not corrupt" after hitting me while I watched a podcast about mayor bass out of la being indicted on fed charges of corruption. Considering the criminal machinery of the rump regime I find nothing really damaging to the image of bass but it's intended ot aid the nazi rise in californication with reps discrediting the dems prior to election SO THEY CAN REALLY SUCK AND DRAIN HOMELESS RESOURCES OUT just as probably dirty newsom has been aiding and abetting in and remaining smiling making jokes about rump on twitter and then running for president. Every day having me tortured to death for his rise in power.//The daily routine of daily quota of torture abuse hate beatings sleaze hate filth for promotion imposed as always every day without end hours per day and night-year after year after year every day every month every week every hour year after ytear after year and still the filth is not stopped. They were curtailed to not go at me for hours and hours but it was about 6 hours, like totally almost nothing compared to literally all day and night which has been non-stop 6 months prior to the trump explosion of shit-storm troopers. Newsom and jenifer lopez and a german skank I had screamed at hitting her to go away--as I had done with newsom and lopez and her husband and this german nazi filth fuck "liberal not nazi' nazi skank trash parasite who has made sure to assault me viciously with rapists and abuse when she had the chance. Invited in by dirty lopez who organized a deep sleep skit of me being homeless and invited to live with this german creep and etc as I was 'happy and saying yes, how wonderful under hypnosis, and drugging and my head wrapped in the usual 8 layers of protection and blasting deep sleep hypnosis tape into my ears they still got through. //Wakuing up to rancid greasy lopez smiling because it affected me screaming and yelling to go away and "that thing is not a friend" to which dirty "j-lo" smiled like "triumph" I got my promotion for forcing an agenda forcing hyponsis forcinhg a reaction of happiness when I want to get this filth off me never happy to see that creep out of germany,j etc. Then turning on the desktop to blot out their ugly sick voices commenting on every dsingle thing I thought and did. To go about cleaning stinking sheets having been sprayed with stinking substances clothing stinking with sprays of stink filth on the clothing cleaning and cleaning the black soot and grime rubbed sprayed on everything literally every single thing all is scratched all metal is made rusted everything broken shabby sprayed stinking black and brownspray that never comes off clothing rancid stench they spray every day. In pain hard poisons blocking movement trying to exercise with their ugly scum comments about my body. Getting undressed and then listening to a youtube podcast about the Mayor of Los Angeles indicted by fed agencies for corruption with housing (as elections loom and the republicans control nasty dirty nazi gavin and his crew and they want the english nazi to take control, etc it's not a far leap of fantasy to imagine this was a rigged expo of feigned "corruption" for Bass). I began to listen instantly dirty sick ugly gavin old boy scum corrupt rotten nazi a$$-groveling dirty nazi bigot soon to be out of power trying to abuse me to death through his arnold shitnigger trash hate partner always sucking out american monmey for nazi infestation always gcorrupt dirty shit like gavin rush to get that money adn welcome in all nazis possible they get elected the presidency all money will be shared once that lout c orupt scum crap gets into power--his promise and he can't stop attaccking me using dirty arnold or jenifer scumbag skank loppez or the 500 or so from the past year rushing to assault me just in this provate group setting. He began screaming at me BECAUSE i WAS LISTENING TO NEWS OUT OF CALLIFORNIA that means he has full "entitlement" abuse insult slap hit abuse insult me because it relates to him in the most fragile way parallel to his nazi regime labeled "democrat" in power (one of the "men" was cast out for rape and sexual assault but dirty gavin has piglousy protection racket the mafia and nazis so that information can't get out as easily). Screaming at me: "bitch see It's not me who is corrupt" because I had accused him of corruption after it was evident his corruption at me endless torture rape and threats if I don't compy and have instant free sex slave sex and then be beaten abused by nazis the rapists who get promotoins with their nazi "feminist" wives stealing my dying ranting written posts asking the world ot stop this epstein replacement of epstein island but far more violent murderous and deadly than whatever happened to those females (and males but that is also never told obviously the homo component is omitted from record). //I began yelling at him that his governorship has enough reach to attack me obviously he has enough reach to abscond with money for homleess out of LA and began hitting him to get him off me. I then wanted to watch more news out of california because they remained silent--the pigs whores shit scum were not yapping incessantly with death threats, abuse and calling me bitch and me reacting screaming hitting them screaming yelling trying to "ignore" them unable to do it the drugs tney force me create instant internal thought reaction and that is all it takes. Instant truth serum their goal to abuse me into total silence and acceptance hwile being raped adn MURDERED for their profit and titillation of torrture sadism. So I listened again and he began slapping me hitting me as I "ignored" him fighting him off but then saying he's just a sleazy grease stain and I don't care what he thinks and I forced myself to remain silent. by that time it haad been the 8th hour of abuse since they forced the deep sleep torrtuer on me and waking up, doing cleaning of stinking filth as part of the torrtue, exercising and then eliminating (shitting out) more chunks of the never-ending huge "shelf" sructure embedded in my back which never comes out just pieces keep fracturing, slowly coming out (requiring 1-3 days) then me sick, and them lunging at me when the pioson seeps into my bloodstream upon elimination to get me as deeply as possible as they had raped the poison into my body as deeply as possible as well.

  Many people are thrilled with ole boy's performance at achieving the dream goal of nazis to overtake america from within, with a lot o...