Sunday, October 10, 2021

Directed Energy Weapon attacks are now being recognized by the US Government as a series form of terrorist attack. Kamala Harris' team was under this "Havana Effect" directed energy weapon attack. Directed Energy Weapon attack at the grocery store while under attack by a team of Europ-a's surrounding, surveilling using cameras and harassment. I fought back, I then was under an electronic attack where I literally could not walk straight. Absolutely disoriented for a few minutes until I composed myself, because I began to walk in a 45=degree angle into some cash machines and literally could not control my body movements as I stumbled but could stand up straight (thus I appeared "normally" functioning to any outsider).

 

"U.S. investigators increasingly confident directed-energy attacks behind Havana Syndrome". Politico. October 8, 2021.



The many levels of attack to operate in conjunction with video surveillance (so with vector analysis software people can stalk me from around aisles to walk directly in front of me just as I get out of an aisle or turn a corner they are right there to walk directly into me as my nervous system is simultaneously attacked to create a "spasm" of electromagnetic impulse so I "jump" as I am nearly hit and run down by people walking into me from around corners.


That is just one of the sick and stupid attacks but it's not a game except for the stalkers who laugh, giggle  (most of the Thai people are giggling they are elated to be handed "power" by their white Nazi Europigape "masters" to finally have someone else to push down if they can. The white asses from Europe are stern and standing around in Nazi poses but mostly laughing and giggling as well afterwards. I was followed by a team who had operated with an old, hunched over but well-dressed old white Europ-a woman who pushed her cart into me directly from around a corner. In a completely daze from mind control the subliminal message was that this was a kindly and decent woman, as I stopped to let her pass I smiled and she glared in hate at me into my face as she sauntered with hate to push in front of me (pushing in front of me is a ubiquitous action by this group. People rush to push in front of me in lines, just as I am arriving at a cash register they are 15 seconds ahead of me to push in front with carts brimming to the top with groceries (I assume that they are gifted this huge cash bonus as they are thrilled to be paid to have huge carts of free food if they just push ahead of me and then hold the line up, while I have at most 15 items, and often one or two items. This has been the ceaseless instance of the misuse of this systematic organization with it's surveillance and participation of every store, retail outlet, business and operation around the planet. EVERYONE participates there is almost no exception globally.

Thusly: yesterday after I realized that I had been "told" to "believe" that some rotten, craggy bitch--and I mean the term in the derogative, and this is not a "shortie" "twerking" bitch, but the real derivation of the term--as I consider the bigot whites to be the n-words and the bitches and the whores and all those who are labeled as such who are minorities to only be representations of the ills that they have been raped into submission to emulate all these centuries of domination, colonialization and recurrent genocides--one of which will be this technocratically-endorsed technological version of the above-stated ills from antiquity passed-down from generation to other cultures.


This ugly old bitch skank from europigapeland was following me constantly, using the video-monitoring surveillance of the store with many people who were not around as I walked briskly from aisle to aisle, this teetering old bitch was around every corner thence on because after the second time of her pushing into me I blocked her and walked ahead of her, thinking that she was a creep (as they have thought-reading capacities, I know she was aware of my disdain for her and her operation and it's components, whatever color or race).

It was a continuous, non-stop action of this rotten ugly skank bitch appearing just as I turned every corner, walking into me and her face like an ugly, rotting owl staring with huge blank eyes almost in disbelief that I could possibly consider her to be the real piece of trash and knowing that it is not me (as this group keeps making reference to, in their Nazi lexicon of hate symbolism and ideology which they inherited and retain as forms of dehumanization). 

I consider these people to be subhuman and the N-words of the world. I have sympathy for the victims of racism who turn around to wreak their powerlessness upon me as the target, but the sympathy only lasts for a very short moment and then is replaced by my fighting stance of disconnect to these creeps following and poisoning and raping and stealing from my body and home and life, or participating in the triggering media aspects of it and therewithal.

--------------------

I then was affronted by the total immersion into my body being manipulated into a semi-incoherent state of disambulation (sic). I could not walk straight, I began to shake my nervous system was completely attacked by this technology. I was walking to the check out area which has many cash registers on various sides of a huge space. I realized that if I chose the first register the terrorist stalkers would accumulate behind me so I walked to the more distant second register. Sure enough, a huge white male almost yelling with the rotten glowing skin and face that I have seen of people performing torture and abuse skits upon me for years--their hormones go into overdrive, they appear shiny and glowing because they are so thrilled with the hunt, the chase, the witch hunt, the racist discrimination--all the various tenants of abuse that people are addicted to and turned on by--hormonally and psychologically (I think many of them themselves were brutalized and abused in their lives, as our societies revolve around abusers being put into leadership positions).


He had been nowhere in this shop up until the very last minute when I was checking out. From behind my back he appeared probably from some back door of the area where the surveillance cameras to monitor the store are watched by security guards. The entire back area of this store could be where such an area for the store exists, but he appeared suddenly from out of nowhere. He was glowing and animated in an unnatural way but in a terrorist abuser turned on by violence way (it is too hard to include all the hyphens as hacking and backspacing is now making this near the impossible stage--and by the way, my posts earlier today were hacked into but I did not revise any of them--hackers included question marks at the end of statements that were definite, for example. )

-------------------

I include this article about how Vice President Kamala Harris' diplomatic team had been affronted by what has been termed the Havana Effect. Calling this US-sponsored form of internal terrorism, is the same blaming-game upon some other nefarious cultural target (a dreaded "enemy" Communist country) for the ills that the United States has itself conducted upon it's own citizens (me for example) for decades. Reluctant to expose MY situation or even begin to stop this torture, the highest ranking government officials are now complaining about lack of mental competence in face of these daunting mind control and nervous system attacks. They continue to allow this system of torture to be spread out like a real mutating virus to every rotten old skank Europigape skank whore who needs to feel that violence from all her lifetime of racist hegemony upon the minorities, I suspect she was of the age of the Nazi Holocaust and she definitely appeared like a Europigape wealthy whore who obtained part or much of her wealth from the theft from brutal murders of millions of Jews, Gypsy folk, Poles, Ukrainians, Slovanians, Slovokians, Czechs, Russians, French, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, etc etc etc AND NOT EXCLUDING AMERIC ANS who they stole all the money, property and wealth from and hoarded it all into Swiss Bank accounts and other what we now call "offshore" Shell havens. This is where the current spate of celebrities all thrive alongside their fascist, Nazi Europigape and mafia counterparts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...