Sunday, October 10, 2021

Directed Energy Weapon attacks are now being recognized by the US Government as a series form of terrorist attack. Kamala Harris' team was under this "Havana Effect" directed energy weapon attack. Directed Energy Weapon attack at the grocery store while under attack by a team of Europ-a's surrounding, surveilling using cameras and harassment. I fought back, I then was under an electronic attack where I literally could not walk straight. Absolutely disoriented for a few minutes until I composed myself, because I began to walk in a 45=degree angle into some cash machines and literally could not control my body movements as I stumbled but could stand up straight (thus I appeared "normally" functioning to any outsider).

 

"U.S. investigators increasingly confident directed-energy attacks behind Havana Syndrome". Politico. October 8, 2021.



The many levels of attack to operate in conjunction with video surveillance (so with vector analysis software people can stalk me from around aisles to walk directly in front of me just as I get out of an aisle or turn a corner they are right there to walk directly into me as my nervous system is simultaneously attacked to create a "spasm" of electromagnetic impulse so I "jump" as I am nearly hit and run down by people walking into me from around corners.


That is just one of the sick and stupid attacks but it's not a game except for the stalkers who laugh, giggle  (most of the Thai people are giggling they are elated to be handed "power" by their white Nazi Europigape "masters" to finally have someone else to push down if they can. The white asses from Europe are stern and standing around in Nazi poses but mostly laughing and giggling as well afterwards. I was followed by a team who had operated with an old, hunched over but well-dressed old white Europ-a woman who pushed her cart into me directly from around a corner. In a completely daze from mind control the subliminal message was that this was a kindly and decent woman, as I stopped to let her pass I smiled and she glared in hate at me into my face as she sauntered with hate to push in front of me (pushing in front of me is a ubiquitous action by this group. People rush to push in front of me in lines, just as I am arriving at a cash register they are 15 seconds ahead of me to push in front with carts brimming to the top with groceries (I assume that they are gifted this huge cash bonus as they are thrilled to be paid to have huge carts of free food if they just push ahead of me and then hold the line up, while I have at most 15 items, and often one or two items. This has been the ceaseless instance of the misuse of this systematic organization with it's surveillance and participation of every store, retail outlet, business and operation around the planet. EVERYONE participates there is almost no exception globally.

Thusly: yesterday after I realized that I had been "told" to "believe" that some rotten, craggy bitch--and I mean the term in the derogative, and this is not a "shortie" "twerking" bitch, but the real derivation of the term--as I consider the bigot whites to be the n-words and the bitches and the whores and all those who are labeled as such who are minorities to only be representations of the ills that they have been raped into submission to emulate all these centuries of domination, colonialization and recurrent genocides--one of which will be this technocratically-endorsed technological version of the above-stated ills from antiquity passed-down from generation to other cultures.


This ugly old bitch skank from europigapeland was following me constantly, using the video-monitoring surveillance of the store with many people who were not around as I walked briskly from aisle to aisle, this teetering old bitch was around every corner thence on because after the second time of her pushing into me I blocked her and walked ahead of her, thinking that she was a creep (as they have thought-reading capacities, I know she was aware of my disdain for her and her operation and it's components, whatever color or race).

It was a continuous, non-stop action of this rotten ugly skank bitch appearing just as I turned every corner, walking into me and her face like an ugly, rotting owl staring with huge blank eyes almost in disbelief that I could possibly consider her to be the real piece of trash and knowing that it is not me (as this group keeps making reference to, in their Nazi lexicon of hate symbolism and ideology which they inherited and retain as forms of dehumanization). 

I consider these people to be subhuman and the N-words of the world. I have sympathy for the victims of racism who turn around to wreak their powerlessness upon me as the target, but the sympathy only lasts for a very short moment and then is replaced by my fighting stance of disconnect to these creeps following and poisoning and raping and stealing from my body and home and life, or participating in the triggering media aspects of it and therewithal.

--------------------

I then was affronted by the total immersion into my body being manipulated into a semi-incoherent state of disambulation (sic). I could not walk straight, I began to shake my nervous system was completely attacked by this technology. I was walking to the check out area which has many cash registers on various sides of a huge space. I realized that if I chose the first register the terrorist stalkers would accumulate behind me so I walked to the more distant second register. Sure enough, a huge white male almost yelling with the rotten glowing skin and face that I have seen of people performing torture and abuse skits upon me for years--their hormones go into overdrive, they appear shiny and glowing because they are so thrilled with the hunt, the chase, the witch hunt, the racist discrimination--all the various tenants of abuse that people are addicted to and turned on by--hormonally and psychologically (I think many of them themselves were brutalized and abused in their lives, as our societies revolve around abusers being put into leadership positions).


He had been nowhere in this shop up until the very last minute when I was checking out. From behind my back he appeared probably from some back door of the area where the surveillance cameras to monitor the store are watched by security guards. The entire back area of this store could be where such an area for the store exists, but he appeared suddenly from out of nowhere. He was glowing and animated in an unnatural way but in a terrorist abuser turned on by violence way (it is too hard to include all the hyphens as hacking and backspacing is now making this near the impossible stage--and by the way, my posts earlier today were hacked into but I did not revise any of them--hackers included question marks at the end of statements that were definite, for example. )

-------------------

I include this article about how Vice President Kamala Harris' diplomatic team had been affronted by what has been termed the Havana Effect. Calling this US-sponsored form of internal terrorism, is the same blaming-game upon some other nefarious cultural target (a dreaded "enemy" Communist country) for the ills that the United States has itself conducted upon it's own citizens (me for example) for decades. Reluctant to expose MY situation or even begin to stop this torture, the highest ranking government officials are now complaining about lack of mental competence in face of these daunting mind control and nervous system attacks. They continue to allow this system of torture to be spread out like a real mutating virus to every rotten old skank Europigape skank whore who needs to feel that violence from all her lifetime of racist hegemony upon the minorities, I suspect she was of the age of the Nazi Holocaust and she definitely appeared like a Europigape wealthy whore who obtained part or much of her wealth from the theft from brutal murders of millions of Jews, Gypsy folk, Poles, Ukrainians, Slovanians, Slovokians, Czechs, Russians, French, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, etc etc etc AND NOT EXCLUDING AMERIC ANS who they stole all the money, property and wealth from and hoarded it all into Swiss Bank accounts and other what we now call "offshore" Shell havens. This is where the current spate of celebrities all thrive alongside their fascist, Nazi Europigape and mafia counterparts.



No comments:

Post a Comment