Thursday, October 21, 2021

Here is a very amusing but poignant critical analysis put in hipster form regarding the hypocrisy of racism, elitism and protection of all criminal exploits in H-wood milieu. Much matches many points I have made, although written in mind control "enraged" exacerbation state-of-mind with hacking and rewrites on my part. I feel confirmed, maybe people will begin to actually question more of the "institutions" that have prevailed such as "entitled status" of people whose jobs are to lie and pretend they are not what they truly are but perform and are believed as only the parts they play.

 "FAN OUTRAGE AT MEL GIBSON CASTING IN JOHN WICK SERIES | Double Toasted". October 19, 2021.




The audience and fanbase is also to blame for the concealment of crimes and the allowances of every deviation from acceptable normative standards of behavior and speech.
Good thing for the many movements that have fought in the streets to have to base to attack those who have so openly made racist, sexist and other types of words and actions in our mind programming media (dark-money controlled) entertrainment conglomerate corporations.
------------------
One point I will add to this commentary, should anyone reading (hacking) into this post may hear if they do listen to the full video below: if "Hollywood will do all the wrong things until they are forced to do right" is correct, then the fact that Gibson "apologized" for his black racist comments but has not done so publicly (according to this video, I don't know if Gibson has made a formal apology to Jews) but the Anti-Semitism that Gibson is famous for remains untouched in the public record. Meaning, as interpretation of the above sentences, that because the Jewish community has not formed a vigilant force to counteract open Anti-Semitic content in H-wood (and there are many instances of extreme anti-Semitism in some of the most goofy and demeaning tv shows and film representations, of course mostly played by non-Jews who mock and insult the entire diaspora, seemingly without any retort or outrage by the Jewish community at large or from the complacent Jewish community of Los Angeles. Being an outsider to these communities I only know what I see in public media and my few experiences, very brief, of going to a few JCC's and seeing the stalking apparatus in full operation amongst "my people" who are adherents to Jewish Nazism, as so many are. Thus there is no outcry for apology or if there has been, it is nowhere near as vehement as the Black community. According to the video Anti-Semitism remains an untouched "privilege" because no one is fighting it in H-wood to the point that such open tirades are causes for complete "cancel" of the racist, bigot or sexist in question (in this question it's Mel Gibson). Like the commentator in this video, I also admire many of Gibson's performances and think he is of high rank in acting skills and performance capability.
One of my main contentions regarding this absolutely bigoted celebrity group endlessly assaulting me using teleportation and gang stalking with all their weapons of "non-lethal" electronic torture which can amount to death very easily if misused, and there is little oversight of these weapons or these terrorists ordering the infliction of these tortures upon me. I contend that although these celebrities have their merits as performers and even as artists, there are others who may not absolutely conform to the fascist deception and ideology which these terrorists truly all embrace whom I have been writing of for years (and many others whom I have not written of because I am endlessly tortured for doing so and plus they just get promoted--this point has been brought up in the video and it is a crucial component as to why and how this kind of anti-social behavior is embraced and "allowed" for the "entitled" Karens of H-wood.
Despite all that, many others of perhaps even superior talent are being blocked because this group of bigot celebrities are operating and have been working to ensconce the already affixed monopolies that they have been handed already for decades and decades in many cases. I would like to see others of high quality also have the chance to perform in mainstream media instead of the same rotation which is a closed-circuit of corruption and fascist indoctrination propaganda.
=====================

* Nota Bene: the hacking and DOS attacks have been rampant during the course of fighting to pound this out. The keyboard is being manipulated and letters juxtaposed while I write, so I imagine that as usual hacker terrorists are rewriting, deleting, otherwise redacting what I have been fighting just to pound/type out. I have no re-read the post so I leave it as is because I am too sick from the poisoning and tired of the rewriting after I publish and edit while I am typing and know that I typed it nearly perfectly the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment