Thursday, October 21, 2021

Here is a very amusing but poignant critical analysis put in hipster form regarding the hypocrisy of racism, elitism and protection of all criminal exploits in H-wood milieu. Much matches many points I have made, although written in mind control "enraged" exacerbation state-of-mind with hacking and rewrites on my part. I feel confirmed, maybe people will begin to actually question more of the "institutions" that have prevailed such as "entitled status" of people whose jobs are to lie and pretend they are not what they truly are but perform and are believed as only the parts they play.

 "FAN OUTRAGE AT MEL GIBSON CASTING IN JOHN WICK SERIES | Double Toasted". October 19, 2021.




The audience and fanbase is also to blame for the concealment of crimes and the allowances of every deviation from acceptable normative standards of behavior and speech.
Good thing for the many movements that have fought in the streets to have to base to attack those who have so openly made racist, sexist and other types of words and actions in our mind programming media (dark-money controlled) entertrainment conglomerate corporations.
------------------
One point I will add to this commentary, should anyone reading (hacking) into this post may hear if they do listen to the full video below: if "Hollywood will do all the wrong things until they are forced to do right" is correct, then the fact that Gibson "apologized" for his black racist comments but has not done so publicly (according to this video, I don't know if Gibson has made a formal apology to Jews) but the Anti-Semitism that Gibson is famous for remains untouched in the public record. Meaning, as interpretation of the above sentences, that because the Jewish community has not formed a vigilant force to counteract open Anti-Semitic content in H-wood (and there are many instances of extreme anti-Semitism in some of the most goofy and demeaning tv shows and film representations, of course mostly played by non-Jews who mock and insult the entire diaspora, seemingly without any retort or outrage by the Jewish community at large or from the complacent Jewish community of Los Angeles. Being an outsider to these communities I only know what I see in public media and my few experiences, very brief, of going to a few JCC's and seeing the stalking apparatus in full operation amongst "my people" who are adherents to Jewish Nazism, as so many are. Thus there is no outcry for apology or if there has been, it is nowhere near as vehement as the Black community. According to the video Anti-Semitism remains an untouched "privilege" because no one is fighting it in H-wood to the point that such open tirades are causes for complete "cancel" of the racist, bigot or sexist in question (in this question it's Mel Gibson). Like the commentator in this video, I also admire many of Gibson's performances and think he is of high rank in acting skills and performance capability.
One of my main contentions regarding this absolutely bigoted celebrity group endlessly assaulting me using teleportation and gang stalking with all their weapons of "non-lethal" electronic torture which can amount to death very easily if misused, and there is little oversight of these weapons or these terrorists ordering the infliction of these tortures upon me. I contend that although these celebrities have their merits as performers and even as artists, there are others who may not absolutely conform to the fascist deception and ideology which these terrorists truly all embrace whom I have been writing of for years (and many others whom I have not written of because I am endlessly tortured for doing so and plus they just get promoted--this point has been brought up in the video and it is a crucial component as to why and how this kind of anti-social behavior is embraced and "allowed" for the "entitled" Karens of H-wood.
Despite all that, many others of perhaps even superior talent are being blocked because this group of bigot celebrities are operating and have been working to ensconce the already affixed monopolies that they have been handed already for decades and decades in many cases. I would like to see others of high quality also have the chance to perform in mainstream media instead of the same rotation which is a closed-circuit of corruption and fascist indoctrination propaganda.
=====================

* Nota Bene: the hacking and DOS attacks have been rampant during the course of fighting to pound this out. The keyboard is being manipulated and letters juxtaposed while I write, so I imagine that as usual hacker terrorists are rewriting, deleting, otherwise redacting what I have been fighting just to pound/type out. I have no re-read the post so I leave it as is because I am too sick from the poisoning and tired of the rewriting after I publish and edit while I am typing and know that I typed it nearly perfectly the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...