Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Terrorist physical attack via remote technologies or microchip implants in my body: tears forced out of my eyes daily--now going on over 8 years. The skin under my eyes is irreparably damaged. My cheeks have been damaged (the skin) from years of tears being forced from my eyes (not me crying for years, but tears and excessive mucus, forced very heavy "sneezing" and chocking and constricting of my vocal chords and throat. All done from remote sources, all damaging my skin, my throat is damaged from the microchip implant, my vision is impaired, and this attack of tears being forced, albeit brimming in my eyes not always tears pouring down--the skin under my eyes is like thin paper about to rip by now, the skin has been damaged permanently. It is happening now, it goes on every day. Can anyone ever stop this terrorist attack which I cannot protect myself from? This injustice and violence endlessly aimed at me by people winning awards for being philanthropists and feminists who are overseeing this torture and mutilation operation can't anyone ever stop them or this terrorist violence against me? They also have cut out parts of my body and tried to smash my teeth out and have made my hair fall out by smearing damaging chemicals into my hair and other parts of my body on a daily basis. Can't any of you ever do anything to protect Democracy and Freedom in America? This situation forced upon me has proven to be a direct an dire consequence of this group helping to promote certain people into power by inclusion in this most fascist and Nazi-controlled devastation "experimentation" into "behavior modification" which is just a fancy term for torture but using technology, implants, terrorist "gang stalking" drugging and poisoning. Can't any of you ever do anything about this situation which is a dire threat to humanity but none of you can even begin to understand this it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment