Saturday, October 16, 2021

Terrorism update: I have been quelled. Death threats now in teleportation hate and information extraction spats leading to violent reprisals by the famous celebrities and politicos who ask me under hypnosis and while I am drugged concerning my honest appraisal of them and their politics, betrayal of the US Constitution and all Laws that respect human rights (that are in existence but rarely truly enforced around the world).

 Returning Home to my stinking, befouled rented "castle" that fungus and putrid sprays stank up yesterday after being harassed endlessly while shopping and nearly hit whilst driving: the usual that I have been writing of asking my country and all representatives of justice to please put an end to and my lawful rights restored instead of all trampled on endlessly by highest-ranking politicians and celebrities, enforced by "force-multipliers" around the world who giggle and laugh as they are allowed to vent their pent-up hate and hostility against an absolutely isolated targeted person whom they don't know and label as such with glee and the joy these subordinates have for being handed all technologies to do the bidding of those at the "top" of their hierarchy who want genocides and murders assassinations and block of all real competition--all the while posturing with grandiose verbage about how they are "fighting" and "care" about all these issues of justice and freedom, free competition and to just quote the environmentalist icon who does the same, "blah blah blah".


--------------

I am quelled because it's now nearly a decade of attempting to journal and document these crimes, only to have more and more famous minions with their lower tiers of (mostly "minority" which actually are a majority in number) minions who perform the stinking filth atrocities for which those at the top denounce publicly and deny and are very quick to exact violence if anyone tries to document and write and express any dissent to the ever-narrowing tyrannical conglomeration of a small upper less-than-1% of the real creators of this highly coveted system of hate and discrimination (discrimination against anyone who fights their system).

-----------------

Just last week small shops I have been going to regularly during the closure of Thai borders with smiling and friendly staff (but they become sour and sullen quickly because they are instructed to be nasty and rude, but regardless they are not as well-trained in this art of rude fascism and so they are replaced by hateful and ugly people with ugly, frowning faces and ugly dispositions, towards me at least. They make a point to be extremely gracious to the terrorists who surround me and rip and tear at my clothing from behind with little slashing razors or knives while my back is turned and I am paying at a cash register.  I was subjected to these formerly nice places to shop. One woman at a register began rummaging through my bags while I stood paying as she pretended that I had stolen items. The people around me were white Europigape tourists, one of whom followed me with his shopping cart and was about to push it into me from behind as I had to hand the receipt to the check-out people to inspect the items (this is mandatory because this is a huge warehouse merchandise center called Macro). I have never been harassed by people at this store until yesterday, and I am now a regular at this store. Last week they greeted me with smiles and at the check-out they were polite, and nodded with knowing approval as I walked past the people who have been there for these many years I have gone there. All were gone yesterday replaced by people attacking me as the white bigot Nazi fascist pig ape Europigapes instructed them and are training the Thai people into how to behave like ugly and rotten creeps, deferential to them like bowing slaves and hissing and attacking with the most vicious hate in order to obtain more promotions, as tourism is almost the sole means of these people getting out of poverty or at least the more greedy want to live in the big white man's house with luxury appliances too--etc etc the reasons are numerous for people complying with this system. Those who have been reticent or outright against this system have been killed off are are in the process of being destroyed.

---------------------

That was just a small snippet but only one week into "high season" and the rotten and foul white pig ape scumbags from Europigapeland are doing the same ugly and sick antics of hate that I have been writing of for years. I am quelled because the attacks on me are so numerous and violent and the threats are now increasing to cutting off my money and outright death threats. All of these occur after they exact information about my real state-of-mind, where I have no chance to buffer my words with more politically correct concealment or polite genuflection. No. I am point blank honest and of course not just irate but furious from years of this torture and violence, where my ideas are then stolen as my attempts to earn money so I can live in some kind of decency are absolutely blocked.

I will write more on the next blog post about my yearning to have a career in a creative field, which is being blocked so absolutely and quelled, like all the rest of all that I have worked for, earned and all has been either stolen and used by fascist Nazis feigning compassionate humanitarianism or, just threatened if I write and attempt to express myself in anyway that threatens the image that I am supposed to be a sex slave prostituted nothing, which is their real intention for me. First they have to torture me to obtain ideas so they can get paid to rape and have their orgies while they have blank slate mentalities. Of course, I am supposed to be what they truly are behind all their training in how to manipulate and crunch numbers and pretend they are savvy and sophisticated and even "wise".  Most of the "wisdom" they spout is stolen by the real deep thinkers who are absolutely blocked from having any real chance to compete in the market they dominate and want to control to their deaths, in a successive cycle of in-bred nepotism in their "family" of celebrity orgiastic "brotherhood". Women are included but they are ornamental instruments of the real agenda for white, male supremacy, fascism and tyranny over the entire global population.


I am quelled by these forces and many of the attackers, if not the majority, are women and minorities (so many female minorities).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...