Saturday, October 16, 2021

Terrorism update: I have been quelled. Death threats now in teleportation hate and information extraction spats leading to violent reprisals by the famous celebrities and politicos who ask me under hypnosis and while I am drugged concerning my honest appraisal of them and their politics, betrayal of the US Constitution and all Laws that respect human rights (that are in existence but rarely truly enforced around the world).

 Returning Home to my stinking, befouled rented "castle" that fungus and putrid sprays stank up yesterday after being harassed endlessly while shopping and nearly hit whilst driving: the usual that I have been writing of asking my country and all representatives of justice to please put an end to and my lawful rights restored instead of all trampled on endlessly by highest-ranking politicians and celebrities, enforced by "force-multipliers" around the world who giggle and laugh as they are allowed to vent their pent-up hate and hostility against an absolutely isolated targeted person whom they don't know and label as such with glee and the joy these subordinates have for being handed all technologies to do the bidding of those at the "top" of their hierarchy who want genocides and murders assassinations and block of all real competition--all the while posturing with grandiose verbage about how they are "fighting" and "care" about all these issues of justice and freedom, free competition and to just quote the environmentalist icon who does the same, "blah blah blah".


--------------

I am quelled because it's now nearly a decade of attempting to journal and document these crimes, only to have more and more famous minions with their lower tiers of (mostly "minority" which actually are a majority in number) minions who perform the stinking filth atrocities for which those at the top denounce publicly and deny and are very quick to exact violence if anyone tries to document and write and express any dissent to the ever-narrowing tyrannical conglomeration of a small upper less-than-1% of the real creators of this highly coveted system of hate and discrimination (discrimination against anyone who fights their system).

-----------------

Just last week small shops I have been going to regularly during the closure of Thai borders with smiling and friendly staff (but they become sour and sullen quickly because they are instructed to be nasty and rude, but regardless they are not as well-trained in this art of rude fascism and so they are replaced by hateful and ugly people with ugly, frowning faces and ugly dispositions, towards me at least. They make a point to be extremely gracious to the terrorists who surround me and rip and tear at my clothing from behind with little slashing razors or knives while my back is turned and I am paying at a cash register.  I was subjected to these formerly nice places to shop. One woman at a register began rummaging through my bags while I stood paying as she pretended that I had stolen items. The people around me were white Europigape tourists, one of whom followed me with his shopping cart and was about to push it into me from behind as I had to hand the receipt to the check-out people to inspect the items (this is mandatory because this is a huge warehouse merchandise center called Macro). I have never been harassed by people at this store until yesterday, and I am now a regular at this store. Last week they greeted me with smiles and at the check-out they were polite, and nodded with knowing approval as I walked past the people who have been there for these many years I have gone there. All were gone yesterday replaced by people attacking me as the white bigot Nazi fascist pig ape Europigapes instructed them and are training the Thai people into how to behave like ugly and rotten creeps, deferential to them like bowing slaves and hissing and attacking with the most vicious hate in order to obtain more promotions, as tourism is almost the sole means of these people getting out of poverty or at least the more greedy want to live in the big white man's house with luxury appliances too--etc etc the reasons are numerous for people complying with this system. Those who have been reticent or outright against this system have been killed off are are in the process of being destroyed.

---------------------

That was just a small snippet but only one week into "high season" and the rotten and foul white pig ape scumbags from Europigapeland are doing the same ugly and sick antics of hate that I have been writing of for years. I am quelled because the attacks on me are so numerous and violent and the threats are now increasing to cutting off my money and outright death threats. All of these occur after they exact information about my real state-of-mind, where I have no chance to buffer my words with more politically correct concealment or polite genuflection. No. I am point blank honest and of course not just irate but furious from years of this torture and violence, where my ideas are then stolen as my attempts to earn money so I can live in some kind of decency are absolutely blocked.

I will write more on the next blog post about my yearning to have a career in a creative field, which is being blocked so absolutely and quelled, like all the rest of all that I have worked for, earned and all has been either stolen and used by fascist Nazis feigning compassionate humanitarianism or, just threatened if I write and attempt to express myself in anyway that threatens the image that I am supposed to be a sex slave prostituted nothing, which is their real intention for me. First they have to torture me to obtain ideas so they can get paid to rape and have their orgies while they have blank slate mentalities. Of course, I am supposed to be what they truly are behind all their training in how to manipulate and crunch numbers and pretend they are savvy and sophisticated and even "wise".  Most of the "wisdom" they spout is stolen by the real deep thinkers who are absolutely blocked from having any real chance to compete in the market they dominate and want to control to their deaths, in a successive cycle of in-bred nepotism in their "family" of celebrity orgiastic "brotherhood". Women are included but they are ornamental instruments of the real agenda for white, male supremacy, fascism and tyranny over the entire global population.


I am quelled by these forces and many of the attackers, if not the majority, are women and minorities (so many female minorities).

No comments:

Post a Comment