Friday, October 29, 2021

Terrorist hackers or FedEx terrorists literally sent me notifications that my package due to be delivered today for pick up at the Phuket FedEx station was going to be delayed for 2 weeks. I had to phone a terrorist because my phone call was diverted. I had to repeat various simple concepts like I ordered the package for pick up, which the terrorist repeated that it would be delivered to my home 8 times, literally 8 times in a row. I had to tell him over 10 times that the package was delivered but the tracking system showed that it had clearly arrived in Phuket earlier today. I had to go through circles for 20 minutes until the mind control tech blasting into my brain made me lose my temper after repeating and repeating while this jerky terrorists kept repeating the same wrong information or that he could not understand English. I then began laughing and saying things that were pumped into my subconscious because my brain was in a state of anger, disarray and chaos which is the endless effect that these terrorists attempt to force me into with endless orchestrated skit attacks to cause endless chaos in my essential financial situation. Thus the backdoor portal into mind control and me giggling and saying silly things as if the terror attacks were funny and I was laughing and it was okay. My brain put into a functioning zombie mode appearing "normal" and not functioning as I repeated the messages pumped into my subconscious by creeps whose vocabulary in no way resembles my own. I got my packages as the creep then walked around the counter and began staring at my body and at me in a most rude and nasty way while I was packing all the many bags I carry around with me to try to stop the terrorists from spraying more stinking filth on various items I want to protect, so I have to carry a huge amount of stuff with me at all times to protect things like my passport and various other items that i need to protect my body while I sleep. My entire life now revolves around fighting for my life, protecting my body, healing my body, fighting to heal my body while the celebrities constantly abuse and shock my nervous system into absolute hate and negativity modes night after night and then early morning it's yelling and physical fights and hate attacks from me to them and vice-versa. That is after deep sleep teleporation skits involving death, rape, hate, homelessness, abuse, negativity without end. You can see the parasites then afterwards with huge smiles and glowing skin after they abuse and torture me for their photo-ops as they are handed for the nth year more promotions, lead roles, director showcases or producer slots. Their tv shows and movies and pop songs never stop being promoted as headliners in orchestrated social engineering "entertainment" while they enver stop abusing and torturing me and ordering endless violence upon em so they can demonstrate who fascist and violent they are so their fascist Nazi handlers keep promoting them into these highly visible positions (always carrying around the "liberal" humanitarian torch for the porch monkeys who obey and follow them in their every nuanced order for attack and hate and genocidal violence. thus....Nearly hit within inches while driving as cars, motorbikes swerved or drove directly into me. The near-accident rate has resumed to pre-pandemic levels of continuous death threat from terrorist vehicular attack. The tourist gates have not even opened fully (will open Nov) and an inpouring of Thais willing to do any single thing to get that hand-out promotion are filled with rage, hate and threats towards me. The attacks are now continuous while driving as I must skirt certain death if I swerve even a few inches while the cars, trucks and motorbikes swerve to drive in front of me or almost into me. More about FedEx: I was lied to repeatedly on the terrorist appropriated phone call. had to repeat multiple basic items of information a minimum five times per information byte of detail. Once I finally obtained my package the terrorist operating at the desk went around to stare at me and my body while I was putting my documents away into my backpack. I have had to deal with this for years and years and only for the last year have all the hateful tourists and their minions left Phuket, now to return. Years of writing about these unjustified attacks upon me that never cease and no one ever steps in to stop these criminals. The wealthy who order these attacks are still endlessly being awarded, promoted, they are smug, filled with ever-increasing callous violence towards me as leaders continue to threaten me if they are teleported to me. One of the most sinister ever has been Nancy Pelosi who is a complete fraud and discredit to the United States and yet Biden stands exactly next to her. She is Biden's proxy for racism and despite all the superficial appearances of his administration, the chaos of the Mexican border and the Afghanistan withdrawal really reveal his affinity for oppression and crushing racism towards those who are oppressed. I now have to deal with yet this next violent administration, with Pelosi only replacing Trump and she is a murderous, dirty and nasty politician who should NEVER have been handed this leadership position and is a complete detriment to all realistic underpinnings of Democratic ideals and concepts. This is president after present participating either directly or indirectly in this endless assault upon me. I sit here after years of violence, rape and torture all my attempts to have a career stolen my ideas stolen as I get NOTHING in return but more hate and violence. So I have to sit here writing about this for one more day--don't know what it will take for anyone to realize how sick and deadly the situation forced upon me truly is in all ramification for the future of humanity. No one seems to care. I ascribe my situation to the reckless disregard for the environment until it's really almost too late and certain death awaits the planet, and still many people could not care less as long as they feel comfortable in their convenience and the corrupt system that keeps incompetents in power and promoted----the misuse of technology that is destroying the planet's ecosystem is the same mentality that governs this misuse of technology and this most hateful organization attacking me. The hate they spew onto me and the filth they pour into my body and home is the same acting principle guiding their spewing of filth into the planet, their endless rape and mutilation policies that translate into covertly sponsored global genocidal regimes (aka "tin pot dictatorships"). Those in power in the G20 are the operating principles behind "Tin pot Dictatorships" but no one can also understand this because of the "gentrified" superficial demeanor of the politicians and celebrities--and this applies more to America than anyone can realize. Pelosi is very like a Tin Pot dictator with aspirations for genocidal conquest and absolute racism with tinges of Mafioso power grabs. I can't write about Trump and even this post is too dangerous to write due to endless threats to take away my financial security absolutely by the last 45 who hasn't stopped this onslaught of terrorist financial attacks on my subpoverty income; the threat to force me into desperation financially, which has already occurred because I am blocked from earning all money as haters torture me to steal ideas so they can profit in millions off the concepts while I am told I am stupid and other hideous insults while they block all my chances to have

Hackers blocked the last part of the "title" section which was cut off in the middle of a sentence. I was in the long-winded rambling venting phase of just trying to get this out of my "system". But hackers stopped the flow of pyro plastic font of this enervation regarding how little people are doing, how much I have to fight how many years I have tried to get a support system or to stop these criminals to no avail.

As they are destroying the planet environmentally they are also destroying all civilized society with these vile death squad (gang stalker) groups and these mind control technologies, poisons, drugs and the tech to blast your brain into a gelatinous mold that they shape into  their version of the cesspool of compliance to their theft of all the world and all they can suck out of everything and every body with all these tools that rotten crap, racist, fascist and disgusting parasitic enabler that she and her ilk are--and they support all this fully. It is people like her and Trump and the rest who have brought so much woe onto the planet for far too long. Yet the same apathy remains, the same criminals are out partying and enjoying the awards and the photo ops as they have stolen idea after idea from me and left me fighting to clean up filth non-stop day and night day after day that they order forced upon my body and home. I am now facing non-stop death threat while driving once more as no one will ever stop these parasites from attacking me nor support me so I am not living like this but instead endlessly writing posts so they can see and demonstrate how their violence has achieved this endless spewing of hate into the internet to get hateful parasites off me.

What you all have allowed to go on undisturbed is now materializing in death of the planet, destruction of society with these parasites assuming that in their mansions and castles they will always be on top and you or me at least on bottom if they can they will do everything to include as many people on the bottom list as they can. That means more for them, of course. Those who assist them now may find eventually that they are screwed with also no recourse for any support or help because the lattice structure of targeting eliminates people into isolated cells so they are far removed from any support system and of course no one ever does anything anyway if they had the chance to help they just don't do it.
-------------

But now the pandemic is nearly over in many respects and the exact same series of non-stop threats to my life, finances, stability and security are reaching the height of tourist season as violent and genocidal Nazis from Europ-a-land are pouring in for their filthy vacays. I remain writing in disgust because nothing has daunted this organization except for Covid, but politicians like Pelosi are slurring into microphones and cameras how they are worried about the loss of Democracy and they are "fighting" for it as they assist in ripping it to shreds by participating in this fascist, Nazi contract out on me. That includes many a tv or YouTube personality commenting on media and political concerns (the "liberals").
--------------------
so another post goes by, another day of no one ever actually doing anything except reading my posts and feeling smug and assured that they are fine and it will never happen to You but of course it's funny on some deep level when it happens to me. 

---------------------------

...and now the air seeping into my tiny studio smells like fried dog food that neighbors are cooking. The stench nightly of their greasy fried food and whatever nasty fish and other stink that they cook, in a succession of nasty Thai cooking that in no way resembles the term "cuisine" and is not anything related to what is served in Western versions of Thai restaurants---only a vague similarity ties restaurant Western Thai food with what Thais actually eat on a private and regular basis although it is similar in appearance or in spicy gooey sauces and such. I have no chance to earn money to live in any place where I don't have to shut my doors periodically all night from early evening into late hours as the stink of various terrorists surrounding me fry and cook their reeking fare for the night--and I truly need my own home and privacy and safety. And money. And for this group of celebrities and everything else associated with this terrorist group literally pried off me they all are polluting my life and sucking out my life every day and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...