Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Terrorist Report: October 12, 2021. Financial multi-pronged attack on telecommunications so I can't deal with the hacking terrorism blocking templates for a Social Security financial page. Thus I cannot fill out the information online because terrorists have deleted the financial information fields for the government site. I was instructed on this page where I should easily be able to change my banking information (my bank has been bought-out by another bank and I also have been waiting on my mailing service to report that the debit cards have arrived--they should have arrived last week. No alerts for mail received, while I know 100% the letters have already arrived and I have been blocked from receiving information regarding crucial financial tools --debit cards which I need to change and pay to have shipped to me here in Thailand). I then was attacked by Social Security on the phone after 30 minutes of being put on hold, the terrorist answering the phone claimed he could not hear me. I just checked the SKYPE microphone and audio and it's 100%, and I could hear him clearly. This also was a lie and construct of attack. I thus have to spend hours just to change my routing information via phone because the Social Security portal has been so altered I can't do it online but SHOULD BE ABLE TO. I also have to deal with my mail service while should have informed me of letters containing debit cards and then not have them charge me the highest possible rate ($200) to shop 0.5 ounces of tiny plastic debit cards to me while they use the slowest service and lie about how they are just entering information into their system and they thus charge me the highest price at the lowest availing shipping rate. I am stuck fighting with these entities who are blocking and lying all information and service. All done via this international terrorist organization and GOING THROUGH THE US GOVERNMENT SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION to do so against me.

 My mail service, only the 5th service I had tried to use in the last decade coming out of Florida, so my options are very much gone for trying to get any kind of mail service where I am informed of mail. I have been lied to continuously and my mail has been discarded and I get almost no information from this service any longer. I instructed them to be on the lookout for two letters from this new bank containing debit cards. As they are a mail service they should know more than me that banks usually send debit cards in blank envelopes to the recipients. I am under so much drugging and stress I "forgot" about this detail and I just told them to look out for these cards. I just read a few days ago that the letters containing debit cards would arrive in plain envelopes with no return address logo. My mail service has declined to inform me of these letters which 100% have already arrived into my box. I also have missed much critical mail from both Social Security and also from my bank, which I have read in warning letters from Social Security that they have tried to contact me in the past and they stopped my benefits because I did not respond in time (due to my mail service never notifying me of letters until I almost was completely in desperate and life-threatening closure of my life-saving benefits). Now I have to fight to get them to reveal that they have these letters with the debit cards, or I will have to re-order them and pay the fees because this mail service just decides to block and discriminate, and they are of course just following orders from the larger bigot operation of international terrorism that they are conjoined into.


-----------

The hacking is awful as well. I have to wait for every single page to open and stop freezing. I have to wait for the page to stop freezing when I try to click on anything, the cursor is frozen on the page and I have to sit and wait 5 minutes to click on the browser to open it, then wait for all functions to stop freezing, then wait for the little pointer from the mouse to stop freezing, then I have to wait until it slowly operates, then if I click it too fast the entire page freezes as the cursor turns into a wheel and spins and spins and the browser goes frozen and is spinning and nothing operates. That is now constant, almost non-stop with every single attempt to open a single page.


But I am in the middle of not being able to just simply change my routing number and account number online through the Social Security portal which has an easily accessible page to do just this. The page has been partially deleted by hackers and I am informed that I must phone Social Security to change financial information. THIS IS A LIE, a direct illegal action by hackers. The proof of this is very easy to find: phoning the Social Security number, and going through all the hoops and waiting time, when I respond to all the prompts and get the "change direct deposit" option, there is a recording that states that this can be done via the Social Security website on my personal page information. So the template for this government agency has been hacked and altered and then social security characteristically rerouted my phone to one of their terrorist operators who claimed that after keeping me on hold he could not hear me, so he hung up. As I wrote above, testing the audio demonstrated perfect audio and microphone through SKYPE. I did a test call, etc etc.

It's just more bs that never ends and is never stopped. I now have to fight to change routing and account information while all calls are redirected to people hanging up on me and lying (I was lied to about information on how to change this banking information when I asked a few weeks ago, during another huge terrorist operation where they cut my benefits off because I didn't respond to letters that I had never been notified of). I will then have to fight with this mail service which has lied to me already and has discriminated by keeping information about these two debit cards null. If they continue to lie, I have to as usual pay and pay more and more because of this mail service--which also doubled their annual price and then reduced their service to almost no information except for vital--a few letters per year they send me perhaps 5 at most--for the entire year. Now they are informed I am waiting for debit cards to arrive and they have decided to follow orders and not inform me. I suppose they will claim that I informed them to look for letters from this bank, and the letters came in an unmarked letter, which means of course to not inform me and perhaps they even discarded the letters--a lie as usual no matter what my service is one of huge discrimination which I can do nothing about--which is why I write this post right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment