Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Terrorist Report: October 12, 2021. Financial multi-pronged attack on telecommunications so I can't deal with the hacking terrorism blocking templates for a Social Security financial page. Thus I cannot fill out the information online because terrorists have deleted the financial information fields for the government site. I was instructed on this page where I should easily be able to change my banking information (my bank has been bought-out by another bank and I also have been waiting on my mailing service to report that the debit cards have arrived--they should have arrived last week. No alerts for mail received, while I know 100% the letters have already arrived and I have been blocked from receiving information regarding crucial financial tools --debit cards which I need to change and pay to have shipped to me here in Thailand). I then was attacked by Social Security on the phone after 30 minutes of being put on hold, the terrorist answering the phone claimed he could not hear me. I just checked the SKYPE microphone and audio and it's 100%, and I could hear him clearly. This also was a lie and construct of attack. I thus have to spend hours just to change my routing information via phone because the Social Security portal has been so altered I can't do it online but SHOULD BE ABLE TO. I also have to deal with my mail service while should have informed me of letters containing debit cards and then not have them charge me the highest possible rate ($200) to shop 0.5 ounces of tiny plastic debit cards to me while they use the slowest service and lie about how they are just entering information into their system and they thus charge me the highest price at the lowest availing shipping rate. I am stuck fighting with these entities who are blocking and lying all information and service. All done via this international terrorist organization and GOING THROUGH THE US GOVERNMENT SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION to do so against me.

 My mail service, only the 5th service I had tried to use in the last decade coming out of Florida, so my options are very much gone for trying to get any kind of mail service where I am informed of mail. I have been lied to continuously and my mail has been discarded and I get almost no information from this service any longer. I instructed them to be on the lookout for two letters from this new bank containing debit cards. As they are a mail service they should know more than me that banks usually send debit cards in blank envelopes to the recipients. I am under so much drugging and stress I "forgot" about this detail and I just told them to look out for these cards. I just read a few days ago that the letters containing debit cards would arrive in plain envelopes with no return address logo. My mail service has declined to inform me of these letters which 100% have already arrived into my box. I also have missed much critical mail from both Social Security and also from my bank, which I have read in warning letters from Social Security that they have tried to contact me in the past and they stopped my benefits because I did not respond in time (due to my mail service never notifying me of letters until I almost was completely in desperate and life-threatening closure of my life-saving benefits). Now I have to fight to get them to reveal that they have these letters with the debit cards, or I will have to re-order them and pay the fees because this mail service just decides to block and discriminate, and they are of course just following orders from the larger bigot operation of international terrorism that they are conjoined into.


-----------

The hacking is awful as well. I have to wait for every single page to open and stop freezing. I have to wait for the page to stop freezing when I try to click on anything, the cursor is frozen on the page and I have to sit and wait 5 minutes to click on the browser to open it, then wait for all functions to stop freezing, then wait for the little pointer from the mouse to stop freezing, then I have to wait until it slowly operates, then if I click it too fast the entire page freezes as the cursor turns into a wheel and spins and spins and the browser goes frozen and is spinning and nothing operates. That is now constant, almost non-stop with every single attempt to open a single page.


But I am in the middle of not being able to just simply change my routing number and account number online through the Social Security portal which has an easily accessible page to do just this. The page has been partially deleted by hackers and I am informed that I must phone Social Security to change financial information. THIS IS A LIE, a direct illegal action by hackers. The proof of this is very easy to find: phoning the Social Security number, and going through all the hoops and waiting time, when I respond to all the prompts and get the "change direct deposit" option, there is a recording that states that this can be done via the Social Security website on my personal page information. So the template for this government agency has been hacked and altered and then social security characteristically rerouted my phone to one of their terrorist operators who claimed that after keeping me on hold he could not hear me, so he hung up. As I wrote above, testing the audio demonstrated perfect audio and microphone through SKYPE. I did a test call, etc etc.

It's just more bs that never ends and is never stopped. I now have to fight to change routing and account information while all calls are redirected to people hanging up on me and lying (I was lied to about information on how to change this banking information when I asked a few weeks ago, during another huge terrorist operation where they cut my benefits off because I didn't respond to letters that I had never been notified of). I will then have to fight with this mail service which has lied to me already and has discriminated by keeping information about these two debit cards null. If they continue to lie, I have to as usual pay and pay more and more because of this mail service--which also doubled their annual price and then reduced their service to almost no information except for vital--a few letters per year they send me perhaps 5 at most--for the entire year. Now they are informed I am waiting for debit cards to arrive and they have decided to follow orders and not inform me. I suppose they will claim that I informed them to look for letters from this bank, and the letters came in an unmarked letter, which means of course to not inform me and perhaps they even discarded the letters--a lie as usual no matter what my service is one of huge discrimination which I can do nothing about--which is why I write this post right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...