Thursday, October 21, 2021

Terrorist stinking filth report: October 21, 2021. This is disgusting and it's been ongoing for over 3 months every single time I use my bathroom sink. Terrorists are literally forcing stinking foul air to be pumped through my bathroom sink drain from the other side of the wall (somehow).

 -----------------------

The stinking putrid air is being pumped up as if by a tiny fan and it spews into my bathroom. I have been holding my breath while using the sink because the smell extends feet into the bathroom from this little opening. I have already stuffed plastic into the water drainage hole in the porcelain basin of the sink to try to stop the air from wafting throughout the bathroom. They are literally using a fan to pump more out. I have begun today to use a face mask just to try to use the bathroom sink because I can't hold my breath very long and so I have to turn m head away from the sink just to try to gasp more air in instead of breathing in this putrid sewage stink that is part of yet another terrorist attack upon my living space and another component of toxicity that they are using to poison me with sepsis or some deterioration of my body from endless fungus, mold and stinking substances poured into my body, food, and the air I must breath because I have to seal all windows and breathe the toxins they spray on literally EVERY SINGLE THING in my room with stinking fluids that are probably cancerous as well.

The pumping of this air has increased now that I am using a face mask, which did avert the stink the first time I used it, but the second time the increase of the pumped sewage air wafting up through this tiny little drainage with a seal attached to the drain--so the space is even smaller than an open drain--and it's putrid it's so foul it's really sewage air being pumped up.

Now I am considering putting a clothes pin on my nose just to try to use the bathroom sink--and this continues every single time I use the sink to clean--and I must clean so often due to nasty stuff being sprayed on my patio so when I go outside (which is often to do things like clean laundry that is stinking) they spray and pour debris, greasy tufts of hair that isn't mine but similar in color to mine--nasty and filthy and my room is filthy as well from the endless toxicity and debris that is sprayed and sprinkled on the floor and into cabinets and behind furniture and etc etc

The additional efforts I must make to protect my body are so numerous and the hacking is so bad right now--I must pound down almost with all strength to get the keys to work I really don't have the strength to go through more of this pounding down at this time to detail how I must tape my body and put on layers with safety pins to try to stop this group of inserting more objects under my fingernails (something that has not stopped for YEARS and fingernails have fallen out). They are smearing chemicals on my legs which I can't cover up because they do nasty things if I wear pants while sleeping--won't go into nasty details.

It's all stinking and filthy and foul, what this terrorist organization does and what they say and what they do and how they act and behave in this situation of attack towards me. I don't even know what having a clean home to live in is like and 100% of all the filth is due to what this filthy organization of terrorism has done to destroy my home and body and as much of my life as possible. Then the nasty and dirty things that these terrorists actually do is on a scale of human dirt and filth on a very low level of vile nastiness and low human behavior. Unelevated to say the least. In the gutter of human behavior to be a bit more precise. All this filth and hate poured into my home and life and people who are nasty and dirty attacking, raping and robbing and trying to pour out their misery and ugliness out on me constantly-=hacking is so bad I have to stop now my entire arm is sore from pounding down on the keys and then having to rewrite and correct due to hacker deletions/insertions.

It's all so sickening and filthy and disgusting and dirty--their sexuality their actions their words their behavior the stinking filth they put in my body and home and clothing and food--and then the dirty politics involved and then the dirtiness of people never stopping this and it being protected and me being silenced in this dirty contract out on me while the guilty appear as pristine and clean due to all the people scrubbing the filth off them as they pour their nastiness out on whomever is available. Now with teleportation the dirty can infect the innocent so much easier and lower them into pits of filth while they feel elevated with all their nasty and dirty exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...