Thursday, October 21, 2021

Terrorist stinking filth report: October 21, 2021. This is disgusting and it's been ongoing for over 3 months every single time I use my bathroom sink. Terrorists are literally forcing stinking foul air to be pumped through my bathroom sink drain from the other side of the wall (somehow).

 -----------------------

The stinking putrid air is being pumped up as if by a tiny fan and it spews into my bathroom. I have been holding my breath while using the sink because the smell extends feet into the bathroom from this little opening. I have already stuffed plastic into the water drainage hole in the porcelain basin of the sink to try to stop the air from wafting throughout the bathroom. They are literally using a fan to pump more out. I have begun today to use a face mask just to try to use the bathroom sink because I can't hold my breath very long and so I have to turn m head away from the sink just to try to gasp more air in instead of breathing in this putrid sewage stink that is part of yet another terrorist attack upon my living space and another component of toxicity that they are using to poison me with sepsis or some deterioration of my body from endless fungus, mold and stinking substances poured into my body, food, and the air I must breath because I have to seal all windows and breathe the toxins they spray on literally EVERY SINGLE THING in my room with stinking fluids that are probably cancerous as well.

The pumping of this air has increased now that I am using a face mask, which did avert the stink the first time I used it, but the second time the increase of the pumped sewage air wafting up through this tiny little drainage with a seal attached to the drain--so the space is even smaller than an open drain--and it's putrid it's so foul it's really sewage air being pumped up.

Now I am considering putting a clothes pin on my nose just to try to use the bathroom sink--and this continues every single time I use the sink to clean--and I must clean so often due to nasty stuff being sprayed on my patio so when I go outside (which is often to do things like clean laundry that is stinking) they spray and pour debris, greasy tufts of hair that isn't mine but similar in color to mine--nasty and filthy and my room is filthy as well from the endless toxicity and debris that is sprayed and sprinkled on the floor and into cabinets and behind furniture and etc etc

The additional efforts I must make to protect my body are so numerous and the hacking is so bad right now--I must pound down almost with all strength to get the keys to work I really don't have the strength to go through more of this pounding down at this time to detail how I must tape my body and put on layers with safety pins to try to stop this group of inserting more objects under my fingernails (something that has not stopped for YEARS and fingernails have fallen out). They are smearing chemicals on my legs which I can't cover up because they do nasty things if I wear pants while sleeping--won't go into nasty details.

It's all stinking and filthy and foul, what this terrorist organization does and what they say and what they do and how they act and behave in this situation of attack towards me. I don't even know what having a clean home to live in is like and 100% of all the filth is due to what this filthy organization of terrorism has done to destroy my home and body and as much of my life as possible. Then the nasty and dirty things that these terrorists actually do is on a scale of human dirt and filth on a very low level of vile nastiness and low human behavior. Unelevated to say the least. In the gutter of human behavior to be a bit more precise. All this filth and hate poured into my home and life and people who are nasty and dirty attacking, raping and robbing and trying to pour out their misery and ugliness out on me constantly-=hacking is so bad I have to stop now my entire arm is sore from pounding down on the keys and then having to rewrite and correct due to hacker deletions/insertions.

It's all so sickening and filthy and disgusting and dirty--their sexuality their actions their words their behavior the stinking filth they put in my body and home and clothing and food--and then the dirty politics involved and then the dirtiness of people never stopping this and it being protected and me being silenced in this dirty contract out on me while the guilty appear as pristine and clean due to all the people scrubbing the filth off them as they pour their nastiness out on whomever is available. Now with teleportation the dirty can infect the innocent so much easier and lower them into pits of filth while they feel elevated with all their nasty and dirty exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment