Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Terrorist financial/mail/government update from today: October 13, 2021. It is now past midnight and I began phoning at 8. Issues semi-resolved after hours of being put on hold and repeatedly lied to and given mixed and mismatched info continuously.

*NB: Segments of this post were deleted--one entire paragraph was deleted=stolen by hacker terrorists. Words have been omitted, but I want to emphasize this at the beginning that this reads in a confusing manner 100% due to terrorist hacker deletions and rewrites. I am too tired to clean up more of the terrorists' mess at this time of cleaning up their mess all day, every day, within my body and in my environment and then psychologically and then while I am sleeping, I must also have to clean the hate and filth spewed upon me in these hate teleportation skits. Won't anyone ever give me a break from something akin to Guantanamo Prison torture that has lasted consecutive years for over a decade on a nightly/daily basis without a single day of torture going on and on without end? Can't anyone have my beautiful cat returned to me, if she is still alive so I can have the only thing left on this planet that is not a lying, abuser parasite in my life? Anyway, I am being held as a state-sponsored target of terrorism by terrorists--with no Habeus Corpus and no excuse for this endless injustice heaped upon me by these criminals who are just allowed and allotted every technology to steal, rob, rape and assault me and all the other targets. Why can't any of you ever react and stop this? How much more destruction of the planet do you need before you understand that your organization is a genocidal earth life-screw operation that is destroying the environment and the planet's economy and everything else, all done with the promise of a sexualized loving nano-second of pleasure and happiness if you just buy into the bs they are singing, dancing and performing in these awful productions and shows and semi-porn musical orgy videos and shows.

----------------------- 


I was under "mind control" the entire time. At one point I had to strenuously fight to "remember" my street address which I have had for over 5 years without having to think about it. The block on my cognition is so strong but is hard to discern while I'm fighting to deal with lying and endlessly confusing terrorist agents who mix and delete vital information constantly in a smooth "criminal" way of expert lying maneuverability. With my brain under attack, my laptop not functioning and being hacked while I fought to obtain information and discuss my account to various agents for various types of accounts, to my throat constricting my voice lowering and sounding old and weary although I was just finally overjoyed and at the brink of exhaustion to just get an answer or some help so I was chirpy happy to just get something done finally with someone who speaks English. Constantly a lying snake on the other end of the phone, but I was under so much stress being lied to constantly and hung up on and fighting just to deal with another financial block which could mean my money being shut off. Lied to about services constantly given wrong information and then that information was changed so one lie replaced another. I was so happy to finally get a tiny bit done after more than two hours of this that I thought it was a very happy phone call. This also is part of the discrediting process. I am "overjoyed" to be talking to someone who is "helping " me after the most incompetent harassing not-english-speaking abusers with hostility are lying to me on the phone, the pleasant long-winded liars who finally get something done and are smirking and almost laughing on the other end of the phone who keep me on and on as they lie and lie for hours as I fight to just get one single thing done, a few easy questions answered, etc etc it took 3-4 hours to get information about debit cards that were sent out--this woman who is American could not answer so many questions, then gave one answer and 2 minutes later said something else. I was so scared that she would hang up on me if I got angry or questioned anything that I remained just blathering happy while I actually "believed" that she was a very nice person. This is how awful the mind control is, but these terrorists always combine traumatic denial of vital financial or medical services and by the time I get anything I desperately need--as they push me to the brink of desperation with every financial transaction and they deprive me of so much vital information that by the time I am alerted that a catastrophe is about to occur I am in a frantic state but at first, I am calm trying to get information. Then hung up on, lied to with hate and hostility, calling and calling being hung up on and then lied to--by the time the expert liars get on the phone I am so thrilled that I am not about to become homeless (this has been the threat against me every month now for half a year almost this never ends--the denial of service to the point that I am being threatened constantly with my money being cut off every single month and the same hours of frantic calling after first being calm, then lied to hung up on lied to then I finally think whomever gives a bit of lying information and stops the hate crime I am in the mind controlled mode (my brain under absolute attack) and when they finally do the thing I had been fighting to obtain for hours until I reach a state of near collapse from stress because they are blocking my vital financial services constantly now month after month for any single thing--just to log into my bank account to obtain my money has been a near catastrophe and this is going on and on and it's all completely pre-planned and orchestrated to the last detail.


----------------------------------

Rude and nasty from the government Social Security office but they didn't shout into the phone that they could not hear me and then hung up, as the first call fiasco, but capable of answering questions after some initial weirdness and then outright nastiness when I asked for the rep's name. Defensive for asking her identification so I could take notes (extremely necessary for these calls). I was lied to by this woman regardless when I reported that I could not access the online financial section of my personal account. I was lied to and told that this happens to many people and there is no reason for it. It was a direct lie. I asked her to do something about it like reporting it to Social Security and she said nothing.

Phoned my bank and got a woman who lied and gave one set of information, only to contradict it a few minutes later. Continuously giving one bit of information and then changing it within a few minutes without a pause. If I would ask her to clarify (very essential financial information) in extremely slow verbal pleasantries (like saying a bit of information with about 10 filler words per 3 words of information--extremely long-winded and then contradictory so it was like pulling teeth to get an accurate answer, and to get around the long-winded flowery unnecessary verbal garnishing embellishments to only jumble information constantly. This appears to be an acquired and trained skill on the part of these representatives of this heinous terror organization. Language is either a foreigner who feigns he/she can't speak English or not well enough to answer the most basic questions, or if they do, it's through a long-winded convoluted explanation that rambles from side-to-side and goes south when the kernel of information is required. With all the excessive verbal banter getting information is quite tricky and always with sidewinding lies included within the extremely "sweet" nice pleasantries that are mixed and meshed with lies and hostility because they are actually screwing you around intentionally with great malice underneath all the posturing rejoinders of how happy they are to be serving and helping me with this information. I was put on hold for 20 minutes to get an answer that she should have known and it was probably a lie anyway (as in, can't change pin number for a debit card unless you personally go into a bank and change the pin at one of the specific ATM machines for that bank and that bank only. You can't change your PIN online or by phone, she claimed. But to verify that, she put me on hold for over 20 minutes and then claimed she still could not get an answer from her "superiors".

I was meanwhile croaking as my throat constricted (was remotely attacked so my voice turned lower, sounded hoarse and older, I had to take toothpaste just to stop choking and being too dry to speak due to how this tech can alter mucus and throat constriction and also alter how my voice sounds while I am chocking because my wind pipes are being constricted as well.

I had to sit through almost 45 minutes of rambling extremely slow-verbal lying pleasantries which were conducted by a well-trained terrorist probably part of a white supremacist group who was talking condescendingly in such sweet and nice tones. This is the same attitude my lying and deceitful mail service uses with their every extremely "Have a nice day" approach to lying and ripping me off continuously, overcharging and giving wrong and false lying information and not reporting my mail most of the time. My debit cards should have arrived last week and this service claims I have received no mail whatsoever. All they do is lie, over charge me by 200% sometimes for Fed Ex and then doubly charge me for their "services".

All are interconnected and all are following orders. They all think this is fun I am sure.

It is so hard for me to get a single thing done like getting reliable information from any bank, not just "my" bank. Phoning this bank for any single reason can take up to two hours to get accurate information, after being hung up on or having to hang up because of the outrageously rude and lying, coughing and nasty terrorists who keep repeating lies and are nasty and etc etc.

=---------------
This post has been hacked and redacted while I was in the middle of writing it. I just read parts of this post and it has been altered by terrorist hackers. I have had to spend a lot of time backspacing and rewriting most of the words due to hackers juxtaposing the letters while I was typing. They changed tense in a few sentences and I am always under severe mind control attack (meaning my brain is being stunned by some neurlogical linking block). It's always coming out like a rambling and sometimes incoherent mess 100% not due to my incompetence but to the attacks that are numerous and always my brain is really put into an alternative state of not being able to function cognitively well.

If I had just SOME back-up in these situations, as in not having to subconsciously "fear" that getting angry will mean a denial of services completely because by the time I get any service that is semi-helpful I have undergone repeated hostility and lies and blocks and being hung-up on until I am nearly at a critical stage of fighting to get crucial financial information and things done--after this organization has forced crises upon me and this has been going on and on and on month-after-month by now the threat to my life has been constant. If I just had a SINGLE person sitting by me or some kind of financial stability instead of always being on the brink of homelessness due to the corruption of these entities that are supposed to keep me alive but are being controlled by the people who have been promoted within this horrid system for the capacity for crime that they all demonstrate and the willingness, basically, to murder people using these teams of death squads and the technological tyranny network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...