Sunday, October 3, 2021

God Save America---but NOT the House of Representatives' Drag Queen, sitting on a crumbling regime because she thinks she really is the actual Queen--"she ain't no human being, a fascist regime" (Sex Pistols, God Save the Queen). Please God get rid of Pe-lousy! NEVERMIND THE BOLLOCKS--IT'S THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DRAG QUEEN--THE GREASY "ITALIAN-AMERICAN" FASCIST REGIME of Pe-LOUSY.

 

SEX PISTOLS - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN





"WATCH: Pelosi fires back at reporter who asks if she ‘hates’ Trump". PBS. December 5, 2019.






Goddess Save America. God Save the World. Goddess save me from the fascist regime. God damn your greasy Nazi organization, the fascist regime which these leaders completely represent. A carry-over from Europ-a fascism and Imperialism and the "Italian-Americanism" of mafia Nazi affiliations that have been so wrongly put into power for far too long.
-------------------


What a greasy, lisping liar! Pelosi teleporting me during the 2nd Stimulus Bill passing along with terrorist A-negger the fascist Nazi. Pelosi glaring with absolute hate at me--even though I had not had a single word with her, she was told by the Europ-a to hate and without hesitation she glared in hate in a way that was deadly. She then began insulting me and I said angry words back (in teleportation, asleep, under hypnosis and drugging) I said that there could be evidence of this terrorism against me if only she or someone would conduct digital forensics--she glared in more violent hate into my face and I called her ugly and that she was a traitor to the United States. She then, along with the white, Nazi foreigner who used to be Governor of California, said with hate alongside him, that she would chop my foot off. This greasebag, listening to her now because I was searching for some clip to add to the below Sex Pistols video about non-human leaders, but finding this clip surges a disgust at this putridity of a so-called leader. You can count Pe-lousy as a puppet of foreign fascist regimes and the video about the Queen of England can easily be transferred to this rotten defunct destroyer of America (just one of so many). I can never hear her talk I have to shut down any video--and I had this disgust initial reaction the very first time I saw a photo of her, listened to say that she was an "American-Italian" which to me means, fascist puppet of fascist Italy--and wow, oh boy, what a tyrannical sick fake she is. This is one of those rare things in which I also agree tentatively with Trump but as usual for completely opposite reasons. What a greasebag Pe-lousy is. The latest fiasco of the infrastructure deal is not necessarily her fault, but when people blame Sinema of AZ I only wince in the knowledge that one of the worst fakes and betrayers of America is this rotten skank who is a huge failure on the part of the United States to elect and put into power actual representatives of US interests and not foreign, fascist infiltrators who makes black money deals with agents of Nazi, Europ-a-land as Pe-lousy did when she initially--without reason or warrant other than her Europ-a-based fascism, anti-Semitism or whatever her nasty unfounded reason was or is---ironically she is not racist towards Schumer who practices all the religious ceremonies of that religion which I have never subscribed to nor been a part of the diaspora. Being "independent' makes me a target for haters trying to force me into their boxes and cliches due to their HATE. That is what Pe-lousy really is all about (listen to the video when she slurs, "I hate nobody. Never. No one." She's such a disgusting sleazy, dirty and lying greasebag (mafia scumbag put into position of high power due to her corruption and malfeasance and graft and promises of helping the "American People". Will the Democratic Party ever put someone who actually holds some kind of feasible authenticity ever into these types of positions of power who will not allow death squad "gang stalking" and corruption as so many have and are doing? Can't wait for Pe-lousy to be out of office (next year, hopefully sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...