Sunday, October 3, 2021

God Save America---but NOT the House of Representatives' Drag Queen, sitting on a crumbling regime because she thinks she really is the actual Queen--"she ain't no human being, a fascist regime" (Sex Pistols, God Save the Queen). Please God get rid of Pe-lousy! NEVERMIND THE BOLLOCKS--IT'S THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DRAG QUEEN--THE GREASY "ITALIAN-AMERICAN" FASCIST REGIME of Pe-LOUSY.

 

SEX PISTOLS - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN





"WATCH: Pelosi fires back at reporter who asks if she ‘hates’ Trump". PBS. December 5, 2019.






Goddess Save America. God Save the World. Goddess save me from the fascist regime. God damn your greasy Nazi organization, the fascist regime which these leaders completely represent. A carry-over from Europ-a fascism and Imperialism and the "Italian-Americanism" of mafia Nazi affiliations that have been so wrongly put into power for far too long.
-------------------


What a greasy, lisping liar! Pelosi teleporting me during the 2nd Stimulus Bill passing along with terrorist A-negger the fascist Nazi. Pelosi glaring with absolute hate at me--even though I had not had a single word with her, she was told by the Europ-a to hate and without hesitation she glared in hate in a way that was deadly. She then began insulting me and I said angry words back (in teleportation, asleep, under hypnosis and drugging) I said that there could be evidence of this terrorism against me if only she or someone would conduct digital forensics--she glared in more violent hate into my face and I called her ugly and that she was a traitor to the United States. She then, along with the white, Nazi foreigner who used to be Governor of California, said with hate alongside him, that she would chop my foot off. This greasebag, listening to her now because I was searching for some clip to add to the below Sex Pistols video about non-human leaders, but finding this clip surges a disgust at this putridity of a so-called leader. You can count Pe-lousy as a puppet of foreign fascist regimes and the video about the Queen of England can easily be transferred to this rotten defunct destroyer of America (just one of so many). I can never hear her talk I have to shut down any video--and I had this disgust initial reaction the very first time I saw a photo of her, listened to say that she was an "American-Italian" which to me means, fascist puppet of fascist Italy--and wow, oh boy, what a tyrannical sick fake she is. This is one of those rare things in which I also agree tentatively with Trump but as usual for completely opposite reasons. What a greasebag Pe-lousy is. The latest fiasco of the infrastructure deal is not necessarily her fault, but when people blame Sinema of AZ I only wince in the knowledge that one of the worst fakes and betrayers of America is this rotten skank who is a huge failure on the part of the United States to elect and put into power actual representatives of US interests and not foreign, fascist infiltrators who makes black money deals with agents of Nazi, Europ-a-land as Pe-lousy did when she initially--without reason or warrant other than her Europ-a-based fascism, anti-Semitism or whatever her nasty unfounded reason was or is---ironically she is not racist towards Schumer who practices all the religious ceremonies of that religion which I have never subscribed to nor been a part of the diaspora. Being "independent' makes me a target for haters trying to force me into their boxes and cliches due to their HATE. That is what Pe-lousy really is all about (listen to the video when she slurs, "I hate nobody. Never. No one." She's such a disgusting sleazy, dirty and lying greasebag (mafia scumbag put into position of high power due to her corruption and malfeasance and graft and promises of helping the "American People". Will the Democratic Party ever put someone who actually holds some kind of feasible authenticity ever into these types of positions of power who will not allow death squad "gang stalking" and corruption as so many have and are doing? Can't wait for Pe-lousy to be out of office (next year, hopefully sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment