Sunday, October 10, 2021

Disgusting filth terrorist report: continuation of information written of earlier today. The filth these terrorists spew into my home and body is what I consider the depth of the rot and corruption and filth that they imbibe which has eaten into their psyches and souls and spirits and energy fields. They may shine with plastic surgery but despite that, since they feed off torture and glow and glisten after every abuse and torture they inflict you can't judge by superficial financial or enhanced physical appearance.

 I just discovered a stinking rot of secretions that were put into the refrigerator defrost tray that is open and situated on the back of the refrigerator. This is a Thai refrigerator. It is a square box that you can lift (sometimes precariously) after the defrost button has been pushed. 


I had just cleaned the brown stinking goo that had been put in it the last time I left the room, just a few days ago. Because my electricity had been turned off yesterday in a terrorist attack, multiple-pronged as usual with endless recurring attacks every moment and especially while driving and shopping or going out anywhere. 


This was     STINKING FOUL semen laced with rotting meat. It only began to stink profusely this afternoon because the weather has been rainy and cool enough for me to shut the window at night due to feeling cold (living in Thailand for so long, anything below 80 degrees makes me "cold" if it isn't sunny and there is a wind. It's amazing how the body adapts but nevertheless:


the disgusting puke crap that was put was an order from this filth bucket celebrity, operating with Nazi blonde bigot female cooking and household frivolous foppery Nazism rolled into a hate duo that has been attacking me now for many years. The black male had been going at it since at least 2013. I have never mentioned his rotten name until two days ago when I made a simple humorous observation, just a few paragraphs not getting into the heat of the hate that he produces from the hate that hate created in him--but he yearns to dump and pour into me. Years of his face polluting my every YouTube front page and I could not delete him or the groups of other gangster rappers, one of whom directly physically assaulted me for the benefit of a bigot white Nazi supremacist out of Europigapeland, as I wrote earlier today in my other post. 


This stink attack was an order by him, undoubtedly as it is a "new" attack and most stinking and foul it is. I imagine he's been waiting for the chance to unleash his pent-up hate at me (or anyone, I imagine these people don't get the chance to abuse people so openly for profit as they do with me--it's a feeding frenzy of scumbags endlessly torturing me and being promoted non-stop for it, and they latch on and never let go as long as they get free dumping group permission and their hate fantasies run amok until they are limited by the boundaries of this hate contract forced upon me. The stink that he ordered is equivalent to the stink he feels about himself, and likewise with all of these celebrities it is the same. The German Nazi bigot violent rapist was a dearth of stink foul substance attacks that went on and on until I literally had to physically fight him to get him off me. Of course other people were in the room so he could not attack me as he really wanted. The kind of sexual violence he inflicted upon me represented the stinking foul degradation of sex that he has imbibed from his endless indoctrination into the power structure of "sophisticated" Europigapeland "higher" culture and indoctrination. That means the loss of soul and spirit for luxury and power and control. The orgies that have been described and detailed of past sexual forays of the very wealthy in countries like France are of such violent and desecration debauchery that a read of the Marquis de Sade would only suffice to cover some of the incisions and rapes and filth attacks. This has been entrenched Europigape culture for centuries. The indoctrination of these controlled, sold out skanks from Whorewood has created a kind of filth in their spirits and souls that eeks out in orchestrated attacks up on me in forms such as having sperm and fungus-laden meat substances rotting behind my refrigerator as "punishment" for writing (to his delight and stress-release and satisfaction at his putrefaction inner pollute space, his interior landscape so polluted but seeming so wealthy. All under the watchful gaze of the Europigape Nazi fascists who are indoctrinating as many blacks and minorities into their fascist, overlord, anti-Democratic ideology and methodology and hate machinery as possible through the portal into the United States that H-wood is and has become.

Thus I had to use more bleach. I have to spray bleach on various items literally all day, every day. I have a spray bottle on my kitchen sink area (which is always sprayed by the mechanical arms, so I wake up and brown goo has been sprayed on the surface of the black surface area. A white tissue shows brown stains every morning after I cleaned it the night before going to bed. The floor likewise. My mop is sprayed with foul fungus substances so repeatedly that I have to replace the mop head ever two or three months and I only use the mop to clean the bathroom tiny space after taking a shower--which I use spraying the floor with bleach because of the mechanical arms spraying stinking foul fungus into the bathroom literally every single night--or if I close the bathroom door they spray foul odors and put cockroaches into the room--every single tile in the bathroom has been coated with layers of "artistic" paper displays which easily are removed by solvents and then replaced by instantly drying glue (or something like that as I don't know exactly only the effect that their actions have, from years of this going on every single day and night. 


Thus, I only consider the celebrities attacking me to be sick and foul and disgusting putrid people whose inner lives are revealed by the stinking foul crap they order their nasty and meaningless minions--almost always either poorer whites but 95% of the time brown or black-skinned "minorities" who outnumber the bigot white pig apes by a huge majority--so they are not minorities at all.


And thusly, this is one of the most foul and stinking attacks of all the years of fungus and urine and foul stinking odors sprayed into my body, home and all my property to the effect that I cannot leave any single thing in any closed space without it stinking completely, saturated by the stinking sprays that permeate all the fabric and clothing and utensils if they are left in a drawer or a shelf or a cabinet. I use nothing except open spaces and still this was the most foul display of how rotten and corrupt this gangster rapper really and truly is--along with his rotten homemaker Nazi bigot skank creep who because of her blonde hair and calm demeanor (but has been thrown in jail for crimes that most celebrities don't have to suffer through they just get out of jail cards automatically for all their crimes) and most of the terrorists of this insidious most racist organization do as well. Their crimes are always protected the victims are silenced as I have been the system is always being supported by my also rotten government which is about to lose the country that it has sold off to foreign investors because the very wealthy and greedy, most racist rapist Nazi minorities and white supremacists alike have sold the country out. 


The stink of this organization goes into their very bowels it is their foul meaning it is their stinking substance. As they do to me so they really are at heart. 


I truly have lost even the faint glimmer of any sort of "respect" for this scumbag psycho creep "rapper" and his friends are also very violent (the blonde bigot misogynist violent hater out of Michigan, a really Nazi State and growing up in the Midwest I know about this for sure) but, he has stolen ideas from me and is a friend and treats women like crap or he did to me. The racism they inflict upon women, or the women they consider expendable rape objects to be sexually abused, humiliated and used and discarded almost immediately--that is probably the category they have lumped me into. For years this filth scum creep has attacked me in various triggering ways but not directly in teleportation and I had no idea what kind of a violent creep he truly is. If you listen to the lyrics of their "songs" you can hear the echoes of slavery being repeated in violent threats to their competitors and those who don't "listen" and don't do what they are told to do. The threat of death for not complying to their orders is the same kind of violence that their "cultural memory" has been handed down from plantation slavery days and remains in their psyche. Their sexuality, or this man in particular as this disgusting attack which I believe he ordered because it is a new form of stink attack--only represents his own stinking sexuality which comes out as woman-hating, racist and sexist filth that has been so embraced by blonde bigot bitches like Martha Stewart who is, like all these hormonally-driven bitches of Whorewood who glow with hormonal delight at having me raped by their male friends (torturing me is a "beauty" secret they won't admit to but it makes their skin really glow--you can see this in one of the greasy female celebrities who has not stopped having me raped and tortured for at least EIGHT YEARS with her English Nazi bigot consortium along with her bigot Nazi mother and KKK Father).


So I am incensed, they wanted a reaction they want me to react so this is the length to which they are going. Once I react and name them or hint at how stinking and foul they are, they get a PROMOTION so not only can they inflict more as "punishment" for not taking being poisoned and made paralyzed and then tortured and abused and raped endlessly for YEARS by Nazi Europigape men who hate me because I want success and to be independent and never found their insulting sexual rape advances intriguing nor did I think of them as anything but boring insipid a-holes. Running from them, they had me drugged as they raped me taking turns for over a decade and I only had conversations with them for less than an hour--both of them, combined. These two scumbag whore Europigape men have been behind this for a few decades at least--but it's an entire global organization.


But there is a breaking point and I reached mine today, which means I am helping a complete piece of shit to get promoted because I named him and wrote a few posts about this worthless overpaid scumbag whore whose inner life is like that rotting scum and decaying meat he ordered to be put in my refrigerator, after another series of endless attacks that have gone on and on because I wrone on post about his behavior and his videos on "brown and black" women's sexuality--which he has lumped me into, as he  himself has been encouraged through domination and probably sexual abuse himself to join in on. The years of loveless sexual excess and his public image of being a "player" always rapping about being high and getting drunk and fu(ing is so obscene that he's immersed with psychic filth and scum. Pouring it into my home, after these other attacks, after years of other scumbag pig apes who have raped and beaten poisoned had my home made stinking and politicians have encouraged, laughed and likewise participated and teleported me--a series of politicians on both sides of the aisle divide which is really like conjoined twins of corruption in terms of abusing citizens like me or for the majority seeing this occur and doing nothing whatsoever to protect me or the American public from the oncoming onslaught of these filthy, whoremongering idiotic stupid sleaze whores who have been handed these technologies to inflict their inner misery and filth upon people who fight for independence of mind, body, spirit and of lifestyle--while everyone is screaming about having freedom in America (oh wow, fighting for gay rights is so trendy but fighting anti-Semitism is completely out of the spectrum of public concern it seems from my life of experience of having this go on and on--so many black people attacking me not just on Whorewood (the list is VERY VERY LONG) but, just in normal society I have seen the very same trends. Every minority coming from an impoverished area has a lot of filth that has been forced upon them that they need, absolutely need, to vent and pour and jack off onto someone else if ever possible. This disgusting form of torture via electronic torture, mind control and this group of most disgusting "gang stalking" terrorists allows for this kind of filth to be poured upon the poor victim who is fighting against being violated and used--as the minority minions have all embraced but their souls and spirits are like this filthy scum sperm sexually-degraded stink that I was just subjected to by this Whorewood whore who is so lauded by the racist and sexist crap that the white supremacists have put into this lead position, and then they have their own filth that is embedded from the abuse that many of them also have had to endure because the bigots also inflict their black spirits upon one another. Look at the history of Europe and it's endless infighting before they had these immigrants like Jews and Muslims to burn to death and kill and mutilate and create black epitaths of just like the blackness of their black hearts which are sexually decrepit filth cesspools (the bigots and those who perpetrate the hate, I mean).

000000000


so now I have reacted, just as they wanted, as this piece of sick crap rap has prodded and pushed me into because the stink of his bs embedded hate has been waiting for a target to vent and dump on--plus getting another endless promotion along with the other vultures and whores and pigs and apes and scumbags. I truly regret having reacted but I do so hope that someone will stop this piece of shit and stop this group of shit from their further violence that has not stopped or even abated for a single day for years, now it's over one decade and all I do is remain sick from the poison and filth this organization had put in my body--all this for years while they attack me as I am helpless, stealing ideas and then torturing me and calling me a stupid bitch and raping and hitting punching abusing pissing spitting and insulting me--as I fight back and they try to force me to accept it all and "love" one of them for it or just to comply. But the end-result is having a kind of stink polluting my heart and soul, as this creepy rapper has, and the stink he ordered to be put on my living space this fungus/sperm/rotting meat substance that looked like sperm is what he has imbibed what has eaten into his very corrupted and compromised spirit. I don't want to likewise be so polluted so I have to endlessly clean up the external evidence of the internal filth that these members of this organization have incorporated into their inner lives in order to cope with the sheer ugliness and violence that this organization is which they are surrounded by, which they have been trained with violence by their parents and by society to accept and conform to. Not that I pity them because I have been attacked all my life by people like this and their intention is murder and theft of all they can steal and suck out and dump out onto any helpless victim they can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment