Sunday, October 10, 2021

Repeated Terrorist stinking filth derived from terrorist stinking filth report. October 11, 2021.

 This computer is so badly hacked with malware that I have to get up and do many things before the system is not frozen or blocked, with every function almost that I attempt to do. Opening up a browser now requires over 5 minutes of wait time. Hacking is unbelievable.


The stinking filth putrid terrorist zombies out of Whorewood are ordering that the stinking filth minion in the room next to me, who I can hear through the fake "wall" panel which is so thin I can hear them softly closing the cabinet doors with a slightly muffled sound. I know t hey are closing the doors very gently and I can still hear them closing. They are making noise preparing to stick the mechanical arms thorugh some unbelievable crack or hole in this huge paneled fake wall system. But now the sperm/dead meat/fungus liquids they poured into my refrigerator defrost tray at the back of the fridge is now being attacked with this whitish foul most dying-stinking putrid substance that is white in color and is a mixture of decaying sperm, fungus, mold and something to liquify it. With the mechanical arms they are pouring it into the tray while I am in the bathroom or on the patio--usually while I am in the bathroom or on the patio I am cleaning up some other toxic filth stink that these putrid pig apes and their stinking stupid minions operate to attack me--for them.


This newest attack is from a most foul and sickening rapper celebrity. My youtube page has been polluted with all the rappers who defend their buddy and they are all extremely part of this hate and racist combination. the black nazis who have masturabted smiling and laughing n front of me , stuck their genitals in my face and hit me, or just plain make anti-Semitic comments or slap me in front of the blonde Nazi Germans as they get endless more promotions out of this fealthy demonstration of their racism and anti-semitism and nazism that they were intitially promoted for long before they conjoined with their master race frfiends in torturing and teleporting and attacking me. They are now doing this so that this stink is always in this tray--and also the pig scumbag whore creep who has begun his newest attack upon me after more than SIX YEARS of forcing his ugly pig face on my You Tube channel to obtain a reaction. This is his big chance to join on in, after the blodne Nazi pig ape whore cooking pig ape American Nazi woman joined with him to partner in this contract and because he's so deferential towards her, this groveling sleazy and foul black rapper. He wants me to react, and this is the semblance of his real personality this stinking foul substance and likewise his blonde Nazi skank whore cooking piece of racist crap who has also polluted my social media with her crap and bs and ugly face--by now I can only see them as ugly and foul rotten pieces of pig ape shit. And so they are not going to stop this, and obviously neither are any of you.


I have made the mistake of watching my YouTube channel anyway. I am so bombarded by mind control technology that I can't think and I am absolutely affected by the subliminal suggestions to watch the shit of these piece sof shit from Whorewood. Excuse the typos and badly written sentences but hacking is awful and I don't have my glasses on. The pig apes have attacked my eeysight also so I can't see clearly and that also is due to the attacks on my brain and vision. 


I am typing this because very early in the morning before going to sleep to be tortured by these whore pig ape scumbag stinking filth buckets you all worship as celebrities--I could smell that foul odor and another wopping pile of it had been "freshly" poured into the tray after I cleaned it hours ago. I have not defrosted the fridge and nothing is dripping it has been attacked by a mechanical arm. The stink does not come out and has been somewhat artificially created to really penetrate into otherwise very impermeable and non-porous surfaces like this very hard plastic tray which the smell from two contaminations is now stinking--after bleaching it as I did before. the first time the stench got out, but the 2nd time it's contaminated the tray and I suspect that this pig ape piece of shit who orderred this (that rotten foul gangster rapper pig ape scumbag groveling black nazi survicing the white shit that controls it and the rest of it's "crew" of other rapist-enabling anti-Semitic scumbag whores who have been attacking me to get their free promotions for years--years--I react one time and then the next day after multiple attacks for a few short sentences that were jocular and biting sarcastic but the reaction was hints of murder, this stinking foul attack, things broken, endless attackjs-pafter years of being raped by their friends beaten tortured mutilated and violated which never ends and never stops. 


That my government continues to allow this group of foul shit to continue and continue with no support for me and no defense while my government continuies to fund these torture and violation rape and attempted murder situations by this group of rotten shit is beyond belief and also the media participants and the other politicians and celebrities until this is just a group fuck pover situation by the famous pieces of shit who manikpulate and lie to the public on a constant basis of endless deception to sell off stinking filth disguised as humanitarianism and benevolence. Really they are pretending it's benevolent despotism but it's malevolent fascism and all of you are guilty and responsible for having done nothing to stop it.


goddamn you all. I am being brainwashed while I asit in front of this laptop extrmely sick every day. Drugged every day. They smear and insert objects into my body like skin patches every single day so I am dfrugged up and under mind contol continuously. I am fighting to stop them from chemically making my hair fall out every single night to stop the balding that they ahve force dupon me. I sleep with my head wrapped in layers of prtotection, secured with safety pins which they remove with these mechanical arms so I can't defend myself. They have broken my toe they have cut out part of my7u uterus--this is just this gorup of pig shit that I am referring to which means you f-ers reading this who defend these pieces of foul stinking shit whom yo ucall your friends or celebrity icons.

But none of you will do anything. I must have    the resolve to not sit here in this unbearable sickness and get on YouTube. The parasites are just waiting like starving parasites for me to click on their foul and stupid ape shit video clips so they can put foul stinking substances in my body and home to get promoted by fascist Nazis whom they adore who insult them and then they insult me. Fuck you disgusting pigs from Whorewood and your helpers in the media and in Congress. 


I now have to "ignore" the pieces of shit attacking me because they won't stop trying to obtain a reaction of hate and disgust out of me, adn this generates more rewards and promotions and awards for worthless stupid whores whom have dominated the media entrainment industry for decades and they are foul and stinking represnentations of a dying culture and an organization of death, rape and orgiastic sexual debasement which they all are completely mesmerized into obeying and all are foul and stinking at heart and in mind but not in s uperficial appearance.


Goddamn you participating in th is I so hope you are destroyed immediately and forever and your organiazation as well. 


I have asked people to stop these whores but no one will. You have already begu, some of you, to suffer horribly due to the stupidity and toxicity of this group of pig ape whore actors and celebrities and politicians but you still have not learned to understand that they are truly toxic and creating vast death and problems around the planet. 


now I must remain silent and just "ignore" the pieces of rotting stinking shit. They are not going to ever stop. I am being absolutely mind controlled while sitting in front of this laptop and the brain-attack waves are so engulfing it truly alters my thiking and determination to block them out. It is too hard and difficult to write my brain and this lapto pare under extreme attack by mind control tech and terrorist intervention hacking etc etc etc


goddamn you for not stopping them you fucking creeps reading these endless posts. May you all have horrible lives and all you have gained from attacking me turn into the most bitter sorfrow and despair and destruction for you pig ape whore pieces of shit. May I find a community of poeple I can love and have love from and get the shit of you and your nazi and shit sick organization out of m ylfie and off me forever and of this planet forever as well. Truly die and go to hell you fucking whores reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment