Friday, October 1, 2021

Some of the most nasty and obvious reverse discrimination is through the portals of subordinated minions (which includes anyone of any gender, skin color, socioeconomic status or designated race and affiliation). . How I agree with Trumpism on this point: yes, I can also have that tinge of what seems so rude, especially to Americans who hail from foreign countries--

 I seriously mean absolutely no racist offense which could so easily be construed from this post-- but I am absolutely sick of foreign outsourcing and years of being transferred to stalking terror agents who pretend they can't understand and all behave like slimy morons but I know they aren't but actually kinda are because in essence they are incompetent if they discriminate according to the principles of this terror organization.


I phoned an American at a very central bank inland not outside of the contiguous United States who had a very expert and professional manner and within 5 minutes resolved my problem with my account. The others stammered, slurred (intentionally) and told me that having to fax a request to have my account unfrozen because the terrorists blocked keyboard functions (3 times in a row) and froze my account, thus telling me that I had to have an SMS text code sent only to a US mobile phone, come personally into a branch, or send a fax request to unblock my online banking information. All raised their voices when I informed them that I was out-of-the-country, they almost began to get rude and nasty telling me that there were no other options. That happened three times in a row. I also got on my first call to the inland bank (where I have personally banked in the past--it was an extremely professional and friendly bank despite all the hostility of the terrorists in the vicinity--which means they always kept their professional demeanor, although not other branches in the area were of the same standards and I got nastiness and rudeness from the more outlying smaller branches. I phoned a main branch in a city which has a very professional business atmosphere and services many people.
But the first phone call to this very branch involved speaking to a woman who had a foreign name and only a slight accent--who immediately put me on hold as soon as I began to talk--in an abrupt and very rude manner. I can truly empathize with the Trumpster and with Trump in his campaign to let American things be American--for the strengthening of American business. Unfortunately his stance didn't apply when it came to the terror operation involving me as he always stood by Nazis from foreign countries over me and my human and US Constitutional rights, thus always defending foreigners particularly and really only if they were Europ-a and mostly if they were German or of these wealthier Imperialistic and fascist country origins. Not surprising considering the Trumpsters affiliation with Nazi groups undoubtedly from these very same countries. I am not being racist but I just want to say that when the subordinates and minorities who are inflicted by racist subordination are put into these important banking and other outsourcing positions they act like absolute tyrants and screw me over every time I call. I got this likewise when I had to phone the Dell Computer customer service because terrorists kept breaking my new laptop (many years ago when I lived in Oregon) and it got so bad that I wrote a letter to the Dell corporate headquarters requesting and complaining about this outsourcing problem and so many other US Dell customers also complained at this same period in time until Dell actually stopped outsourcing their customer service help lines to US call centers.

Undoubtedly T the former 45 also employs the same vicious and seemingly incompetent minority minions-as all the white supremacists do. I know how "racist" that sounds but it's from hours of being f**ed around on the phone by hissing and hateful minority minions who are all operating under orders from most vile white supremacists---here in Phuket where the discrimination is outride absolutely in my face and illegal where I have no chance to defend myself--it's like all accounts from the Jim Crow era where outright discrimination towards blacks was allowed.

that truly is what your suprerficially charming Europ-a's are really like--really beneath all the posturing. Not "all" but through all their culling out of the alternatives and all the posturing bs agents it's really a huge proportion of these people who are so welcomed into the folds of American power structures, which so strives to become just like a fascist, Nazi, Imperialist and global domination entity along with their Europigape partners with all the hissing and violent minority minions tailing along in the wake of all the injustice, hate and death that they spew across the continents through these covert operations and agencies of deception.

------------------------

The post above was of course rewritten, partially deleted and such by the terrorist hackers. I really don't feel like wasting more time today repairing more of their damage. You can get the gist of the meaning but it's been refabricated into a confusing set of grammatically-incorrect run-on sentences that meander due to deletions and inserts by hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment