Friday, October 1, 2021

Some of the most nasty and obvious reverse discrimination is through the portals of subordinated minions (which includes anyone of any gender, skin color, socioeconomic status or designated race and affiliation). . How I agree with Trumpism on this point: yes, I can also have that tinge of what seems so rude, especially to Americans who hail from foreign countries--

 I seriously mean absolutely no racist offense which could so easily be construed from this post-- but I am absolutely sick of foreign outsourcing and years of being transferred to stalking terror agents who pretend they can't understand and all behave like slimy morons but I know they aren't but actually kinda are because in essence they are incompetent if they discriminate according to the principles of this terror organization.


I phoned an American at a very central bank inland not outside of the contiguous United States who had a very expert and professional manner and within 5 minutes resolved my problem with my account. The others stammered, slurred (intentionally) and told me that having to fax a request to have my account unfrozen because the terrorists blocked keyboard functions (3 times in a row) and froze my account, thus telling me that I had to have an SMS text code sent only to a US mobile phone, come personally into a branch, or send a fax request to unblock my online banking information. All raised their voices when I informed them that I was out-of-the-country, they almost began to get rude and nasty telling me that there were no other options. That happened three times in a row. I also got on my first call to the inland bank (where I have personally banked in the past--it was an extremely professional and friendly bank despite all the hostility of the terrorists in the vicinity--which means they always kept their professional demeanor, although not other branches in the area were of the same standards and I got nastiness and rudeness from the more outlying smaller branches. I phoned a main branch in a city which has a very professional business atmosphere and services many people.
But the first phone call to this very branch involved speaking to a woman who had a foreign name and only a slight accent--who immediately put me on hold as soon as I began to talk--in an abrupt and very rude manner. I can truly empathize with the Trumpster and with Trump in his campaign to let American things be American--for the strengthening of American business. Unfortunately his stance didn't apply when it came to the terror operation involving me as he always stood by Nazis from foreign countries over me and my human and US Constitutional rights, thus always defending foreigners particularly and really only if they were Europ-a and mostly if they were German or of these wealthier Imperialistic and fascist country origins. Not surprising considering the Trumpsters affiliation with Nazi groups undoubtedly from these very same countries. I am not being racist but I just want to say that when the subordinates and minorities who are inflicted by racist subordination are put into these important banking and other outsourcing positions they act like absolute tyrants and screw me over every time I call. I got this likewise when I had to phone the Dell Computer customer service because terrorists kept breaking my new laptop (many years ago when I lived in Oregon) and it got so bad that I wrote a letter to the Dell corporate headquarters requesting and complaining about this outsourcing problem and so many other US Dell customers also complained at this same period in time until Dell actually stopped outsourcing their customer service help lines to US call centers.

Undoubtedly T the former 45 also employs the same vicious and seemingly incompetent minority minions-as all the white supremacists do. I know how "racist" that sounds but it's from hours of being f**ed around on the phone by hissing and hateful minority minions who are all operating under orders from most vile white supremacists---here in Phuket where the discrimination is outride absolutely in my face and illegal where I have no chance to defend myself--it's like all accounts from the Jim Crow era where outright discrimination towards blacks was allowed.

that truly is what your suprerficially charming Europ-a's are really like--really beneath all the posturing. Not "all" but through all their culling out of the alternatives and all the posturing bs agents it's really a huge proportion of these people who are so welcomed into the folds of American power structures, which so strives to become just like a fascist, Nazi, Imperialist and global domination entity along with their Europigape partners with all the hissing and violent minority minions tailing along in the wake of all the injustice, hate and death that they spew across the continents through these covert operations and agencies of deception.

------------------------

The post above was of course rewritten, partially deleted and such by the terrorist hackers. I really don't feel like wasting more time today repairing more of their damage. You can get the gist of the meaning but it's been refabricated into a confusing set of grammatically-incorrect run-on sentences that meander due to deletions and inserts by hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...