Sunday, October 17, 2021

Terrorism update II: I have been quelled.

 I have many, many ideas I want to write about and express in creative fiction. I have spent years watching celebrities ordering my slow demise through drugging, poisoning, toxicity poured into my living space while my body is laced to the bone with hard poison and most poisonous toxic chemical putridity that has fermented inside my body which not a single one of them has helped me to remove and indeed, they have blocked my ability to earn money in order to obtain the health care I need just to have my teeth cleaned. I can't trust a single doctor on the planet as it is anyway as all are ready to inject poisons into my body or mutilate me in "accidental" medical mishaps.

I have many creative ideas and for all these years I have watched them get stolen verbatim in some and many cases. When ever I write about these celebrities and what they have stolen, it is a surety that eventually they reach the pinnacle of celebrity status. It has recurred so endlessly that by now, writing about the crimes of these intellectual property thieves is akin to helping them become promoted into endless higher status. Not only that, but I am tortured for expressing myself in any way that is positive or cheerful, intellectual or capable.

I recall the many efforts this terrorist organization made to actually murder me when I was in grad school because of the image they want to project upon me as being inferior to them somehow (through all their machinations, denying higher levels of education as getting into grad school itself was a labyrinth of lies, obstructions and denials based not on my capabilities but on absolute untainted bias and discriminatory practices by quite a few institutions).

I now have ideas about films I would like to write but my concepts are so "radical" to these staunch fascist, Nazi adherents that they literally threaten to kill me after they extract information about my analysis of their racism and sexist (sexism based on racism, they give a few women token positions and allow them to "compete" but only on "their" terms--these white "brotherhood" fascist Nazi men and their plethora of brown/black-skinned minions).


My concepts are so "dangerous" (a term a German pig ape used against me, which this group now echoes only because  a German Nazi pig ape who exploited me years ago told them that this is the term they must apply to me). Actually the dangerous ones are these people and not me, as they have already proven to be incompetent in leadership although none of you can perceive this because you see only the glamor of the unearned accumulated wealth that these pigs have sucked out of all their millions of genocidal victims.

-----------------

I want to write and as I wrote above about not being able to write: my thoughts are being "harvested" and stolen (one of the fascist Mafia/Nazi Americans of this huge celebrity group is making a movie based on actual THOUGHTS I had about his films--and he has adapted these concepts into his next movie). Another one of the celebrities has physically assaulted me for THINKING about how bad she is, and the situation of actually writing anything and publishing it in this already hacked and blocked blog (or any attempt at any web page will be similarly blocked and censored and restricted in scope of service on the web, only received by the huge terrorists of this organization). My concepts that the faux "liberal" commentators and rappers and actors and politicians can use to pump up their image has been stolen. Meanwhile, they privately obey the orders, play the game, mandate the restrictions and follow the plan of fascist Nazi white male supremacy global take-over but in America it's being done in such a sly and slippery sleazy way through these moderators of opinion who are torturing me for actually caring about these concepts that they push like slingers of dope to the audiences who then carry-out the covert terrorist missions on behalf of the system entire, en toto.

-----------------------------

The First Amendment is actually the very FIRST terrorist attack that has been foisted upon me. The quelling of my voice began with a microchip implant in my throat. It began with excessive mind control drugging along with hardening chemicals that have kept this muck in my body, deforming the shape of my body, blocking and restricting movement until I am partially paralyzed and my sole purpose in life is to not be paralyzed and to remove this poison from my body--somehow, lacking health care, knowledge of what this poison is, and using only intuition and guess and more than a decade of constantly being re-poisoned while I am tortured and insulted, hit by cars, and then information extraction and more violence leading to me writing and  writing for over a decade, but never able to write creatively and so sick of seeing my ideas stolen, the thieves ordering my stinking fluids sprayed on my clothing, linens, into my body cavities, rape and torture from the groups who surround me where I am living so I have had to spend years fighting to just stop the endless entrance into my living quarter of tiny stinking filth that these filthy pig apes have ordered to pollute my body and life and home. All because I have attempted to write, to create, to compete and to not be subjected to their inferior imposition of their limitless sleazy and selfish acquisition of these technologies which have been handed out so freely by what appears to be a most innately incompetent US Government.

So I am quelled from writing. Years of writing about these crimes and these criminals has amounted to NOTHING changing. Nothing is being done and more and more celebrities and politicians jump at the chance to get a huge promotion for attacking me. Now they are punching, hitting, slapping, threatening to kill me as the violence just increases the longer they have these technologies at hand, so freely given by my most sinister government and the agencies which control the free give-out of these murder and theft technologies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...