Sunday, October 17, 2021

Terrorism update II: I have been quelled.

 I have many, many ideas I want to write about and express in creative fiction. I have spent years watching celebrities ordering my slow demise through drugging, poisoning, toxicity poured into my living space while my body is laced to the bone with hard poison and most poisonous toxic chemical putridity that has fermented inside my body which not a single one of them has helped me to remove and indeed, they have blocked my ability to earn money in order to obtain the health care I need just to have my teeth cleaned. I can't trust a single doctor on the planet as it is anyway as all are ready to inject poisons into my body or mutilate me in "accidental" medical mishaps.

I have many creative ideas and for all these years I have watched them get stolen verbatim in some and many cases. When ever I write about these celebrities and what they have stolen, it is a surety that eventually they reach the pinnacle of celebrity status. It has recurred so endlessly that by now, writing about the crimes of these intellectual property thieves is akin to helping them become promoted into endless higher status. Not only that, but I am tortured for expressing myself in any way that is positive or cheerful, intellectual or capable.

I recall the many efforts this terrorist organization made to actually murder me when I was in grad school because of the image they want to project upon me as being inferior to them somehow (through all their machinations, denying higher levels of education as getting into grad school itself was a labyrinth of lies, obstructions and denials based not on my capabilities but on absolute untainted bias and discriminatory practices by quite a few institutions).

I now have ideas about films I would like to write but my concepts are so "radical" to these staunch fascist, Nazi adherents that they literally threaten to kill me after they extract information about my analysis of their racism and sexist (sexism based on racism, they give a few women token positions and allow them to "compete" but only on "their" terms--these white "brotherhood" fascist Nazi men and their plethora of brown/black-skinned minions).


My concepts are so "dangerous" (a term a German pig ape used against me, which this group now echoes only because  a German Nazi pig ape who exploited me years ago told them that this is the term they must apply to me). Actually the dangerous ones are these people and not me, as they have already proven to be incompetent in leadership although none of you can perceive this because you see only the glamor of the unearned accumulated wealth that these pigs have sucked out of all their millions of genocidal victims.

-----------------

I want to write and as I wrote above about not being able to write: my thoughts are being "harvested" and stolen (one of the fascist Mafia/Nazi Americans of this huge celebrity group is making a movie based on actual THOUGHTS I had about his films--and he has adapted these concepts into his next movie). Another one of the celebrities has physically assaulted me for THINKING about how bad she is, and the situation of actually writing anything and publishing it in this already hacked and blocked blog (or any attempt at any web page will be similarly blocked and censored and restricted in scope of service on the web, only received by the huge terrorists of this organization). My concepts that the faux "liberal" commentators and rappers and actors and politicians can use to pump up their image has been stolen. Meanwhile, they privately obey the orders, play the game, mandate the restrictions and follow the plan of fascist Nazi white male supremacy global take-over but in America it's being done in such a sly and slippery sleazy way through these moderators of opinion who are torturing me for actually caring about these concepts that they push like slingers of dope to the audiences who then carry-out the covert terrorist missions on behalf of the system entire, en toto.

-----------------------------

The First Amendment is actually the very FIRST terrorist attack that has been foisted upon me. The quelling of my voice began with a microchip implant in my throat. It began with excessive mind control drugging along with hardening chemicals that have kept this muck in my body, deforming the shape of my body, blocking and restricting movement until I am partially paralyzed and my sole purpose in life is to not be paralyzed and to remove this poison from my body--somehow, lacking health care, knowledge of what this poison is, and using only intuition and guess and more than a decade of constantly being re-poisoned while I am tortured and insulted, hit by cars, and then information extraction and more violence leading to me writing and  writing for over a decade, but never able to write creatively and so sick of seeing my ideas stolen, the thieves ordering my stinking fluids sprayed on my clothing, linens, into my body cavities, rape and torture from the groups who surround me where I am living so I have had to spend years fighting to just stop the endless entrance into my living quarter of tiny stinking filth that these filthy pig apes have ordered to pollute my body and life and home. All because I have attempted to write, to create, to compete and to not be subjected to their inferior imposition of their limitless sleazy and selfish acquisition of these technologies which have been handed out so freely by what appears to be a most innately incompetent US Government.

So I am quelled from writing. Years of writing about these crimes and these criminals has amounted to NOTHING changing. Nothing is being done and more and more celebrities and politicians jump at the chance to get a huge promotion for attacking me. Now they are punching, hitting, slapping, threatening to kill me as the violence just increases the longer they have these technologies at hand, so freely given by my most sinister government and the agencies which control the free give-out of these murder and theft technologies.



No comments:

Post a Comment