Saturday, October 23, 2021

Terrorist stinking filth report: October 21, 2021. My bathroom reminds of of one of the circles of Hell in Dante's Inferno. The hell of the terrorist stalkers with their master/slave operations of attack in shopping spaces is a more concealed version of the stinking filth

 Because I am partially paralyzed due to poisoning of mind control drugs interlaced with hardening poisons, which have created an internal "shell", hard-caked chemicals that break off in tiny pieces and expand greatly so my body is endlessly caked with bloating and sagging areas and this hard extended piece latched on to my vertebrae from skull to toes. Every attack on my body, which has not stopped for a single day, results in poison seeping into every rip, tear and crack and "accident". 

I thus have not been able to scrub the endless brown sticky and toxic layers of filth that have been sprayed on my floor, the walls of my bathroom or the furniture. The little cleaning I can do is restricted to standing erect and washing clothing. Having to bend down to hand wash clothing (because the spin cycle and the wash cycle have been "broken" by terrorists so I have to use the washing machine in a very physically demanding way, lifting heavy and huge sopping wet clothing because I can't dry anything.

Thus, in the state of things of filth, I have been using my bathroom with very low lighting, or outside lighting to not have to see the brown stinking filth that has been sprayed on the walls. I bought more silicone to layer the tiles because terrorists have removed all of the silicone between all tiles in the shower area, which is where I believe the tiles are being lifted and insects and filth and stinking odors are being sprayed--every single day, as often as possible to retain a stinking and foul odor perpetually in that room. I have to keep the bathroom door open up to having to seal the door shut with the rope and hooks that I have pounded into the frame to stop the terrorists from inserting more mechanical arms through that portal of breakthrough sabotage and terrorism and bodily destruction. The door has layers of open spaces for air vent flow, and I taped and glued an artistic covering with paper and glue and tape. The tape has been removed in many parts and I have to glue and repaste and now I am putting more silicone on the areas between the tile cracks of the floor for the 4th time since I moved in here. Every time the terrorists enter my room when I am out, they remove more bits of the silicone so I have to routinely repaste this.


When I take showers, I have to use a mop to clean the water which terrorist keep spraying on the floor so it takes 15 hours sometimes for water to dry in this orchestrated endless water/filth attack which is just one of many in just this one little room (and the rest of the studio is an endless deadly toxic and bodily attack situation that goes on and persists like a virus that has no antidote). Terrorists then spray the mop with fungus while I try to dry it outside on the patio, which is coated with brown spray stinking filth on the white tiles and there is always filth and dirt sprinkled on the floor (after I clean it the sprinkled dirt reappears within one hour).  I do clean the bathroom but I am not able to scour and scrub nearly permanent brown grease sprayed on the walls of the bathroom, this is too much for my spine to take with all the additional fractures the terrorists have inflicted upon my body for all these decades.


I had to turn on the bright today to put down the silicone and the bathroom is the very worst I have ever seen it for all the years I have been going through this. There were dripping and embedded brown stains dripping from the artwork I glued onto the bathroom panel shower area (to try to block out the endless brown/black sprays of fungus and mold that terrorists have never stopped putting in that area so no matter what I do it's always brown/black and filthy. The water after I clean comes out brown and black with the stinking water. This also happens when I wash my clothing which likewise is sprayed with the same permanent brown staining toxic filth. I hand wash clothing which is too putrid to wear (usually only bought recently, as I must constantly throw items away that have been ripped, torn, stained, stinking and shrunk to nearly child size so I can't wear anything). 


I now have to find the energy to take a kind of hard-bristle broom and try to scrub more of the filth but I am in such pain from endlessly cleaning and endlessly detoxifying from the hard poison that I really cannot clean up this filth. The floor and the counters I am able to clean, but even the floor has been permanently stained with black and brown goo hardening stuff that nothing gets out. The floor is so ugly and filthy from what they have sprayed and poured on it that no amount of scrubbing or work will get out. It's absolutely disgusting to have to be forced to live with this.

My body of course is caked with this poison filth but also my skin has been so endlessly saturated with damaging chemicals, likewise my hair as well--there are endless cars my body looks like it's a huge pot of cellulite and they have also damaged my hair so badly there are balding spots. It's like every attempt I make to live with beauty has been under deadly assault by this group.


The other filth is the filthy behavior of the toxic terrorists with their minions everywhere I go shopping. I am now accosted and asked to check in my bags at a store where I have used the same bags for shopping and never had a problem until the borders for Thailand opened last week and the filth on their undeserved vacations have poured in for their pimp and terrorist "holidays" in Phuket. Assaulted around every corner and the white Nazi supremacists use the brown Thais as missiles which walk into my cart while they saunter beside them out of harm's way. It is the ultimate in the wealth inequity and how little the exploiters actually care about those they feign to be "friends" with in their exploits of taking over Thailand. Usually this experience is always with one white Europ-a male and a cluster of brown Thai women with their children, who are instructed to run into me as I push my cart ahead they get slammed by my cart because they are walking into me either from all angles as I turn a corner or aisle or they assemble into a huge, swelling group which blocks all access to movement as I am directly pushing a shopping cart and very easy of course to see. They all pretend they can't see me as the little children or the women walk either directly in front of me so I slam the cart into them (around corners) or, as they slowly amble directly in front of me while I am pushing the cart at a brisk pace getting from one store to the next (because I must carry so many bags wherever I go to try to protect the things I need that are essential, because everything I leave in this room when I leave gets sprayed and damaged and destroyed).

They amble in front of my cart like missiles which suddenly lurch to one side to block my path--usually they are looking down into mobile phones but often they appear to have no communication devices in front of them--so I suspect the "voice-to-skull" technology may be employed, or more likely people loitering on the sides as terrorist agents are giving signals for them to move in front of me at the exact moment where it would appear they are not in the path of my cart, but then they lunge nearly like they are drunk and block my path but often I hit them (softly usually). This type of situation is so ubiquitous that it recurs at least 8 times in just a one-hour shopping experience--at a bare minimum.

I consider that to be a filth attack as these people disgusting as if they were pieces of rotting carcass stinking up my happy and quick pace. It's like endless ugliness surrounding me at these stores. Even if they appear fashionable and well-groomed. Mostly those who attack me are not of the "elite" level but you can be certain they are operating for them.


When I see the inequity divide, the result of world bank austerity measure of genocides and holocaust loot turned into Thailand vacations, where slaves compliment the exploiters hoping for a larger slice instead of 12 lousy working hours or prostitution where one night amounts to $20 (for ALL night, not a few minutes "one time"). 

How willing the minions are to be part of a hate team attacking a target, and how willing they are to help their exploiter by allowing themselves to be slammed by a metal shopping cart at fast pace hitting them as they appear to swerve while they are pushing in front of the cart in a huge group. How glibly the bigot who is surrounded by a team of adherents who hope to live in the Big House and get some Western money instead of only having to rely on cheap jobs for tourism or perhaps in some other sector if they are more well-educated. These are the types that surround me. I am not referring to Thailand as a whole but this is the huge majority I see and in every city I have been to in Thailand. The same dynamic applies in the United States but the color divide and the inequity chasm is not as apparent and often is concealed by grandiose posturings of righteous independence allied with activism albeit always controlled and following orders.

So I have to gather the strength to do this--cleaning the filth in  the bathroom which will just be sprayed once more the next time I leave. It is like one of those hellish chores that those in Hades in Greek mythology are forced to do in something like Dante's Inferno.

No comments:

Post a Comment