Saturday, October 23, 2021

Terrorist stinking filth report: October 21, 2021. My bathroom reminds of of one of the circles of Hell in Dante's Inferno. The hell of the terrorist stalkers with their master/slave operations of attack in shopping spaces is a more concealed version of the stinking filth

 Because I am partially paralyzed due to poisoning of mind control drugs interlaced with hardening poisons, which have created an internal "shell", hard-caked chemicals that break off in tiny pieces and expand greatly so my body is endlessly caked with bloating and sagging areas and this hard extended piece latched on to my vertebrae from skull to toes. Every attack on my body, which has not stopped for a single day, results in poison seeping into every rip, tear and crack and "accident". 

I thus have not been able to scrub the endless brown sticky and toxic layers of filth that have been sprayed on my floor, the walls of my bathroom or the furniture. The little cleaning I can do is restricted to standing erect and washing clothing. Having to bend down to hand wash clothing (because the spin cycle and the wash cycle have been "broken" by terrorists so I have to use the washing machine in a very physically demanding way, lifting heavy and huge sopping wet clothing because I can't dry anything.

Thus, in the state of things of filth, I have been using my bathroom with very low lighting, or outside lighting to not have to see the brown stinking filth that has been sprayed on the walls. I bought more silicone to layer the tiles because terrorists have removed all of the silicone between all tiles in the shower area, which is where I believe the tiles are being lifted and insects and filth and stinking odors are being sprayed--every single day, as often as possible to retain a stinking and foul odor perpetually in that room. I have to keep the bathroom door open up to having to seal the door shut with the rope and hooks that I have pounded into the frame to stop the terrorists from inserting more mechanical arms through that portal of breakthrough sabotage and terrorism and bodily destruction. The door has layers of open spaces for air vent flow, and I taped and glued an artistic covering with paper and glue and tape. The tape has been removed in many parts and I have to glue and repaste and now I am putting more silicone on the areas between the tile cracks of the floor for the 4th time since I moved in here. Every time the terrorists enter my room when I am out, they remove more bits of the silicone so I have to routinely repaste this.


When I take showers, I have to use a mop to clean the water which terrorist keep spraying on the floor so it takes 15 hours sometimes for water to dry in this orchestrated endless water/filth attack which is just one of many in just this one little room (and the rest of the studio is an endless deadly toxic and bodily attack situation that goes on and persists like a virus that has no antidote). Terrorists then spray the mop with fungus while I try to dry it outside on the patio, which is coated with brown spray stinking filth on the white tiles and there is always filth and dirt sprinkled on the floor (after I clean it the sprinkled dirt reappears within one hour).  I do clean the bathroom but I am not able to scour and scrub nearly permanent brown grease sprayed on the walls of the bathroom, this is too much for my spine to take with all the additional fractures the terrorists have inflicted upon my body for all these decades.


I had to turn on the bright today to put down the silicone and the bathroom is the very worst I have ever seen it for all the years I have been going through this. There were dripping and embedded brown stains dripping from the artwork I glued onto the bathroom panel shower area (to try to block out the endless brown/black sprays of fungus and mold that terrorists have never stopped putting in that area so no matter what I do it's always brown/black and filthy. The water after I clean comes out brown and black with the stinking water. This also happens when I wash my clothing which likewise is sprayed with the same permanent brown staining toxic filth. I hand wash clothing which is too putrid to wear (usually only bought recently, as I must constantly throw items away that have been ripped, torn, stained, stinking and shrunk to nearly child size so I can't wear anything). 


I now have to find the energy to take a kind of hard-bristle broom and try to scrub more of the filth but I am in such pain from endlessly cleaning and endlessly detoxifying from the hard poison that I really cannot clean up this filth. The floor and the counters I am able to clean, but even the floor has been permanently stained with black and brown goo hardening stuff that nothing gets out. The floor is so ugly and filthy from what they have sprayed and poured on it that no amount of scrubbing or work will get out. It's absolutely disgusting to have to be forced to live with this.

My body of course is caked with this poison filth but also my skin has been so endlessly saturated with damaging chemicals, likewise my hair as well--there are endless cars my body looks like it's a huge pot of cellulite and they have also damaged my hair so badly there are balding spots. It's like every attempt I make to live with beauty has been under deadly assault by this group.


The other filth is the filthy behavior of the toxic terrorists with their minions everywhere I go shopping. I am now accosted and asked to check in my bags at a store where I have used the same bags for shopping and never had a problem until the borders for Thailand opened last week and the filth on their undeserved vacations have poured in for their pimp and terrorist "holidays" in Phuket. Assaulted around every corner and the white Nazi supremacists use the brown Thais as missiles which walk into my cart while they saunter beside them out of harm's way. It is the ultimate in the wealth inequity and how little the exploiters actually care about those they feign to be "friends" with in their exploits of taking over Thailand. Usually this experience is always with one white Europ-a male and a cluster of brown Thai women with their children, who are instructed to run into me as I push my cart ahead they get slammed by my cart because they are walking into me either from all angles as I turn a corner or aisle or they assemble into a huge, swelling group which blocks all access to movement as I am directly pushing a shopping cart and very easy of course to see. They all pretend they can't see me as the little children or the women walk either directly in front of me so I slam the cart into them (around corners) or, as they slowly amble directly in front of me while I am pushing the cart at a brisk pace getting from one store to the next (because I must carry so many bags wherever I go to try to protect the things I need that are essential, because everything I leave in this room when I leave gets sprayed and damaged and destroyed).

They amble in front of my cart like missiles which suddenly lurch to one side to block my path--usually they are looking down into mobile phones but often they appear to have no communication devices in front of them--so I suspect the "voice-to-skull" technology may be employed, or more likely people loitering on the sides as terrorist agents are giving signals for them to move in front of me at the exact moment where it would appear they are not in the path of my cart, but then they lunge nearly like they are drunk and block my path but often I hit them (softly usually). This type of situation is so ubiquitous that it recurs at least 8 times in just a one-hour shopping experience--at a bare minimum.

I consider that to be a filth attack as these people disgusting as if they were pieces of rotting carcass stinking up my happy and quick pace. It's like endless ugliness surrounding me at these stores. Even if they appear fashionable and well-groomed. Mostly those who attack me are not of the "elite" level but you can be certain they are operating for them.


When I see the inequity divide, the result of world bank austerity measure of genocides and holocaust loot turned into Thailand vacations, where slaves compliment the exploiters hoping for a larger slice instead of 12 lousy working hours or prostitution where one night amounts to $20 (for ALL night, not a few minutes "one time"). 

How willing the minions are to be part of a hate team attacking a target, and how willing they are to help their exploiter by allowing themselves to be slammed by a metal shopping cart at fast pace hitting them as they appear to swerve while they are pushing in front of the cart in a huge group. How glibly the bigot who is surrounded by a team of adherents who hope to live in the Big House and get some Western money instead of only having to rely on cheap jobs for tourism or perhaps in some other sector if they are more well-educated. These are the types that surround me. I am not referring to Thailand as a whole but this is the huge majority I see and in every city I have been to in Thailand. The same dynamic applies in the United States but the color divide and the inequity chasm is not as apparent and often is concealed by grandiose posturings of righteous independence allied with activism albeit always controlled and following orders.

So I have to gather the strength to do this--cleaning the filth in  the bathroom which will just be sprayed once more the next time I leave. It is like one of those hellish chores that those in Hades in Greek mythology are forced to do in something like Dante's Inferno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...