Friday, October 1, 2021

This is why the US-based business of Fed Ex, like the United States, must remain in decent and professional hands and not sink into the abyss of outright fascist Nazism as Germany really is underneath all the posturing that it and it's posturing bs con artists (a huge majority of the Germans truly are like this despite all superficial appearances to the contrary). I try to not succumb to this terror of pressure to accept being a "sex slave" microchipped abused and exploited woman forced into some kind of violent, loveless, friendless situation with anybody and that accompanies trying to not let the United States sink into the hands of the fascist Nazis from foreign countries who are behind and associated with this very influential celebrity clique. I am thus under non-stop torture status and it remains so. How I hope to try to write something to influence people to not allow this to continue any longer for me personally or for the future of the United States and it's power allegiances.

 Today the first internet (meaning a plethora of other electronic weapons attacks including the same verbal confrontation of hate and yelling and negativity I experience every single day/night with the sleeping/awake teleportation terror "toy" that is being so grossly misused.


Via internet: the attack was on my banking webpage for the log-in credentials. For over a decade I have typed in the very same password without a single problem. Today I got in bold red a "wrong answer" alert and I typed the password in 3 more times. The site then completely locked my access to my account and I have to phone another agent at this intercepted terrorist hacker organization who will feign to not understand English, interrupt me constantly just as I am beginning to speak, and then after much mumbling, coughing into the phone, repeating questions and putting me on hold they may finally assist me after a 45-minute wait with interruptions, holding, fighting for them to say that they understand, at least 5 minutes of the tiresome procedure of terrorist attack via "customer service" will entail profuse polite thank-you's and elongated flowery sentences about how much they appreciate my business and what more can they do for me, after I tell them that I don't need any more information and goodbye. Etc etc.

The computer is freezing every time I try to open a page, click on another tab, or just go from one function to the next the computer freezes (a remote manual attack I suspect by terrorist hackers).

Instead of just being easily able to access my bank account I will have to spend at least another hour trying to get some terrorist pretending he/she can't understand and doesn't know how to operate this situation putting me on hold for at least ten minutes and being politely nasty.

If I want to copy and paste a term or sentence, I must click and attempt to use the copy or paste function at least four times because terrorists just delete the function so it's erased as soon as I lift my finger off the mouse while copying. If I put the cursor blinker on one spot, hackers move it immediately to the next space so I must click on the first space, which does not work until I click on it three times. The situation continues in various versions of the above terrorist hacks so I have to perform any single function a minimum of 3 or 4 times, usually every few times I click on anything. The freezing of the pages is continuous.

---------
Yesterday I spent one hour just fighting to open the cabinet doors underneath my kitchen sink, to have to clean up stinking water that has been put on the plastic trays I keep on the bottom of the cupboard underneath the piping, which I must tape and bind with rope because every single kitchen piping system I have lived at has been affected with every rubber seal removed and no matter how many times I replace the seals, they are removed immediately after I leave the rented squalor attack place I have been forced into due to all the labyrinth blocks and sequential maneuvers to force me into having almost no choice or maybe one terrorist location in which to live.

Waiting for my country to not behave like a Stasi or fascist Nazi operation performing antics continuously about "Freedom" and "Democracy".
----------------------

My bank has the option for me to phone an automatic bank information line so I can access information on account balance without having to reach a human being to get harassed by a terrorist agent. My money should have been direct-deposited by noon today my time, but of course hackers are delaying it so it won't show up until a very late hour of the day (It was deposited in reality at Midnight last night Central Time, USA and that should have immediately been entered into my account but of course this has been ongoing, this hack to block my funds until very late in the day--for years). All my phone calls to my bank (via terrorist agents operating under the cloak of this international terror operation, perhaps they are employees who operate out of places like Puerto Rico and Columbia and other Central/S. American countries but that is where my phone calls reach every time I try to get a straight answer I get people who stammer and stutter through broken English--intentionally, which is exactly what happens with every attempt to get information or conduct any kind of transaction here in Phuket--but 10 years ago everyone spoke fluent English here in Phuket until it became Nazified--I mean "gentrified" with more money pouring in, more Nazified Thais are doing the same attack sequence of pretending they can't understand or speak English.)

So, it goes on and on and on and on. Teleportation remains at the same hateful pace of endless interrogation and attack as it has for a decade without end, not a day of it ever stopped.

----------------------

The next attack just happened: I phoned DHL in Bangkok and got first a male who refused to answer with "DHL may I help you" but instead got a slurring, high-sounding guy saying "hello" like a gangster, sloppy and slurring like he was stoned. I asked if this was DHL and he said Yes. I then asked about shipping and he blurted out like all the Thai people who pretend they "no understan" English, "WHAT?!!!" in a pretended annoyed tone of voice. I told him I need English, he then put me on hold. Waiting a few minutes i hung up and phoned again. I told the woman my question, she answered she could send a link to the DHL office which moved over 2 years ago but the webpage that I get is outdated and the office is closed (likewise the main DHL website which I obtained in every English-search engine with all offices in Phuket closed--but it was just a hack and there is one Express point--)

When giving her my very easy email address but being very deliberate to spell it out using the standard "v-as in victory" etc way of spelling so she would not say she "no understan" she repeated the wrong address anyway after I had spelled it slowly and clearly three times in a row. She then repeated some obscure vowel noises that were so dissimilar to the P as in proton mail that I use, that I told her that it was wrong--she then said "Yes, P, which is what I said" which is not what she had said. My brain was blurry at that point and the link she finally sent was too "confusing" for me to read completely--I saw lists and boxes and I got so confused I could not do more than one thing at one time--my brain is ALWAYS to blanketed out with this technology or the implant that I just can't get past a foggy confusion in any simple question-answer session. It didn't help that she kept giving me wrong spelling after I repeated it, by the time she finally got it "right" I had spelled it out slowly, clearly over 5 times. Then, the template for the link with directions was only in Thai--now my Google map only exhibits directions and places in Thai language with zero option to change it to English. The link to change to English had been deleted.

I also had this problem when I phoned my bank a fee weeks ago and the information I needed, which was in a link, had been completely deleted from the template so I could not sync with the repetitive, coughing and Not speak English well terrorist banking "rep" on the phone out of Chile or maybe Honduras or someplace like that--non-English-speaking so the same ruse of "no understand" applies to every outsourced phone call from my own country--

and thus, all is blocked all interminably blocked. While all is blocked or deleted while I am trying to obtain information that is already deleted so I can't access it (or like my bank account, the password I have used for over a decade for the first time didn't work and I am locked out of my account and must make another "put on hold for 15 minutes" session with "not speak english well" stuttering lying and stammering coughing terrorist agent where I will have to repeat everything 5 times over before they finally understand.

With the phone call above, I told her that I was shipping something out of Florida to Phuket. Four times she asked me if I had a tracking number (I said I only need information from the beginning and I have not shipped the package yet--I repeated that 4 times during the call). She then said that packages out of Bangkok to Phuket were available--so I had to repeat for the 6th time that I was shipping something out of the US to Phuket. The entire time I was in a "gullible" state-of-mind and could not get past the hazy confusion that my brain had been put in to "understand" that she was screwing around with me. Despite ultimately knowing this subconsciously I was so struggling to get links to open and read the pages she sent and get directions and information which she kept repeating and then saying wrong things so the information had to be asked and repeated continuously. Put into a headspin in other words with confusing and wrong information constantly being uttered by this woman in Bangkok on the phone, but then information on prices she said she also could not obtain (a huge lie) and that all pricing comes out of the UK DHL site from shipments out of the United States. How can I tell this woman on the phone that she is lying--or that she cannot obtain shipping cost information? I was stuck just barely having one access to obtaining information and she sent me a link, which didn't work by the way, the address was typed incorrectly in the field and Google Maps couldn't find it until I typed in just the street name and the DHL office name. That has been the horrid case of blocking my every transaction for years in this same kind of multi-pronged series of attacks on my brain, on the internet functioning, on website templates being manipulated with essential information literally deleted, while the phone calls are diverted to terrorist agents posing as "help" who confuse the entire sequence with interruptions, wrong information, repeats of wrong information (always asking me for information for something I never mentioned such as shipping packages out of England shipping packages out of Bangkok and I had to repeat 6 times and maybe more that I was shipping out of the United States to Phuket).

I am thus so blocked from all professional encounters and all financial earnings all access to information without having to fight and struggle and repeat and nearly scream into the phone the entire time because the terror agents also tell me that they cannot hear me and to speak up. Every second is a terror attack and my brain is under so much stress from the tech blasting my memory (short-term) my ability to concentrate and then they also constrict the microchip implant embedded in my vocal chords so my voice is cracking, hoarse, I can't speak my throat tightens so badly I can barely speak as I cough and my throat becomes extremely dry--then the pitch is lowered remotely as well to sound in a way I consider not very nice--all manipulated by this throat implant. As I type right now of course keys I press don't show up on the page and I must backspace and retype words continuously--every word or every other word (not all the time but most of the time) I must pound down because the keys are being stiffened by the malware on this laptop keyboard.

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

This post above was of course hacked and partially deleted and rewritten. Right now I am on hold for 10 minutes by now with the bank which blocked my access to online banking after it blocked my security question which I have never once had a single problem with in over 10 years of using this same bank online using the very same security question. Now I sit here as the hold goes on and on. I also want to add that the post above reads in a very confusing way due to all these factors making my writing appear confusing--hacking, rewrites, deletions, keyboard malware, my brain under attack, short-term memory loss whilst writing--etc etc. But as I attempted to get prices for international shipping from both the Fed Ex site and the DHL site, the pages had been corrupted so the fields that I had to enter to gauge prices were gone--literally removed. I got the cyber assistant which sent a link to the page to enter shipping information and the fields for weight and type of package literally were gone from the site--so I could not get information on shipping costs. That means I have to phone and get dubious or wrong information. I also was given conflicting information today when I phoned the Bangkok DHL office (but not really, it was redirected to someplace else to a vey fake agent who gave completely wrong information and incomplete. The 2nd agent I phoned after by now it's been over 2 hours of just being stuck phoning repeatedly to obtain a single answer because all attempts to obtain any information are being transferred to lying and nasty agents (who shout "{What?" into the phone when I ask a question--I have to almost yell, just like I have to pound down on the keyboard constantly so every single attempt to get a single answer for very vital financial transactions or business require literal shouting into the phone, repeating questions to foreigners (even when using US banking services)--etc etc I am now being directed to an agent but the call is going silent--nothing is happening the call has been disconnected with the "bank" after more than 10 minutes of waiting on hold. There was no hang up it's just blank silence after being put on hold and getting nowhere. That means I have to phone again and go through this once again due to increased terrorist intervention in my telecommunications, internet hacking, and I just went through a complete attack from my mail service and my government stipend and my money cut off and threats to my life from income block and it's all coalescing right now within the last few months of financial terrorism--the attacks have increased in this very vital field of survival since the onset of the latest German "celebrity" rapist terrorist who is an extremely nasty and violent Nazi rapist racist fascist--really nasty and hateful and disgusting and this group of celebrities from H-wood have increased in their abuse tactics and ugly violent demeanors towards me since they literally embraced him and welcomed him with his increased life-threatening tactics into their nasty clique and fold. 

I forgot to add that I was also hung up already once before being hung up again by this banking service while I was blocked from entering my security question, locked out of online banking and now sitting on hold for by now 30 minutes after having been hung up on just earlier. Waiting on the 2nd call right now for a terror agent to lie, interrupt, cough , call me "mr." and then to lie or hang up or not be able to speak English and all the other stuff. It is the exact same thing repeatedly in every phone call for every business except for purely English-speaking who are often very nasty, yelling and coughing into the phone, lying and very, very nasty even when speaking English. In this way I can't get a single thing done if I need to accomplish anything for my survival or for my self-reliance.


No comments:

Post a Comment