Friday, October 29, 2021

*Nota Bene: Hacking is prevalent in this post. Deletions and rewrites have been inserted but I have not re-edited so it remains with their terrorist insertions and deletions. Another threat to my life from my mail service which has kept me on the verge of financial ruin for the past three months, without end. It continues but now in another ruse for another threat to my life by cutting off service under false pretext and lies and utter DISCRIMINATION. The next day, the next terrorist attack from yesterday along with the multitudes that I wrote of (and so many more that I didn't write of). A continuation of months of attacks by my ersatz mail service in Orlando, Florida. Now they are threatening to cut off my account using a pretext which would create a legal change in policy that would cancel out my contract so they could easily stop the contract.

I signed a contract, just renewed and applicable for November, 2021 to November, 2022. The contract which I signed when I first opened this service contract was for a "Virtual Mailbox", which is that the mail service scans letters upon request after they alert me to mail received. For the first two years I received my mail in prompt and professional manner, until 2016 when 85% of my mail was left unreported and I received an onslaught of requests from the government agency that sustains my life due to the disability that the terrorist network created in my body from a lifetime of their hardening poison and countless attacks upon my spine, hips and body.


From 2016 onwards the people answering my requests have changed from the helpful and friendly person named Barbara to a series of names of people who refuse service, refuse to answer questions regarding mail, lately have refused to scan letters resulting in my benefits being cut off (but after fighting on the phone for more than 2 hours I got them restored). 


I have tried to obtain similar services in the same area and have gotten silence and no response and phone calls diverted to endless ringing and no answer. All my phone calls are monitored and/or diverted to terrorist agents who all pretend they can't speak English or can't understand and repeat and ask repeat questions and lie--mostly they all lie in endless circles.


Now this service, after two months of continuous struggle to get them to report my mail so I don't lose my money, this service is claiming that they are conducting an "audit" of their mail box services for USPS and they require a form filled out for a contract. I have only requested a continuation of the Virtual box by mail request and they replied with a receipt for the next year. Now they are claiming in absolutely sick and bad English "If you want your service to be paused then fill out these forms". The forms are for a contract for a hard mail box and I would be legally responsible for the terms for a totally different contract and service. Since they do not answer my requests for information I am writing this once more to try to get anything done about this. The contract they want me to sign, which would effectively cancel out my Virtual Mailbox service and change it to me having a hard mailbox with no virtual contact, would be legally binding. They would have no responsibility to send me email alerts or scans if I signed the contract. I would also be legally responsible for a mailbox key and for picking up mail personally if I signed the contract. I know this is an absolute scam and an attempt to legally change my contract and effectively stop all realistic service but it would be "legally" binding if I actually signed this contract. I asked them to revise or send me a contract using terms for a Virtual Mailbox. I just did this now, as the nth time of fighting to get service and any kind of actual business done with this company. The mail service is World Mail Service in Orlando, Florida. 


They have just overcharged me by $100 for this FedEx package and also put a wrong weight on the package--it was two plastic debit cards and two single pieces of paper in envelopes, totaling less than 0.5 lbs, but they listed it as being 1 lb and charged me more than double the actual FedEx price. They did this two months ago as well and they did this last year. They stopped sending me alerts for most of my mail and I get notices from my government agency responsible for my benefits that they have not received responses for mail they sent out, which could result in my benefits being canceled. That means that this mail service is yet again threatening my life by denying me service I just paid for and can't find at this point because all my phone calls and emails are diverted to terrorist agents who lie, hang up, claiming they can't hear me, deny me services and it is almost 100% impossible for me to obtain any real business service with any agency or business now around the planet. 


I opened this account under the Obama administration. For the two years that his administration was still in power, I obtained excellent and prompt and reliable response from this mail service. Once 2016 hit and until now the service is worsening it's discriminatory practices until it is outright blatant discrimination. They are posing a threat to my survival at this point and I have no other options for obtaining a similar service and zero people in the United States will help me, nor can I trust a single person to deal with my mail.


Please stop this egregious threat to my survival that this mail service is now posing. The people who do answer the phone, who are all agents and when I do call the background is dead silence, meaning I am not phoning a operating legal business which deals with the public. It is silent and no noise, the background noises are being muffled and I am lied to non-stop. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment