Friday, October 29, 2021

*Nota Bene: Hacking is prevalent in this post. Deletions and rewrites have been inserted but I have not re-edited so it remains with their terrorist insertions and deletions. Another threat to my life from my mail service which has kept me on the verge of financial ruin for the past three months, without end. It continues but now in another ruse for another threat to my life by cutting off service under false pretext and lies and utter DISCRIMINATION. The next day, the next terrorist attack from yesterday along with the multitudes that I wrote of (and so many more that I didn't write of). A continuation of months of attacks by my ersatz mail service in Orlando, Florida. Now they are threatening to cut off my account using a pretext which would create a legal change in policy that would cancel out my contract so they could easily stop the contract.

I signed a contract, just renewed and applicable for November, 2021 to November, 2022. The contract which I signed when I first opened this service contract was for a "Virtual Mailbox", which is that the mail service scans letters upon request after they alert me to mail received. For the first two years I received my mail in prompt and professional manner, until 2016 when 85% of my mail was left unreported and I received an onslaught of requests from the government agency that sustains my life due to the disability that the terrorist network created in my body from a lifetime of their hardening poison and countless attacks upon my spine, hips and body.


From 2016 onwards the people answering my requests have changed from the helpful and friendly person named Barbara to a series of names of people who refuse service, refuse to answer questions regarding mail, lately have refused to scan letters resulting in my benefits being cut off (but after fighting on the phone for more than 2 hours I got them restored). 


I have tried to obtain similar services in the same area and have gotten silence and no response and phone calls diverted to endless ringing and no answer. All my phone calls are monitored and/or diverted to terrorist agents who all pretend they can't speak English or can't understand and repeat and ask repeat questions and lie--mostly they all lie in endless circles.


Now this service, after two months of continuous struggle to get them to report my mail so I don't lose my money, this service is claiming that they are conducting an "audit" of their mail box services for USPS and they require a form filled out for a contract. I have only requested a continuation of the Virtual box by mail request and they replied with a receipt for the next year. Now they are claiming in absolutely sick and bad English "If you want your service to be paused then fill out these forms". The forms are for a contract for a hard mail box and I would be legally responsible for the terms for a totally different contract and service. Since they do not answer my requests for information I am writing this once more to try to get anything done about this. The contract they want me to sign, which would effectively cancel out my Virtual Mailbox service and change it to me having a hard mailbox with no virtual contact, would be legally binding. They would have no responsibility to send me email alerts or scans if I signed the contract. I would also be legally responsible for a mailbox key and for picking up mail personally if I signed the contract. I know this is an absolute scam and an attempt to legally change my contract and effectively stop all realistic service but it would be "legally" binding if I actually signed this contract. I asked them to revise or send me a contract using terms for a Virtual Mailbox. I just did this now, as the nth time of fighting to get service and any kind of actual business done with this company. The mail service is World Mail Service in Orlando, Florida. 


They have just overcharged me by $100 for this FedEx package and also put a wrong weight on the package--it was two plastic debit cards and two single pieces of paper in envelopes, totaling less than 0.5 lbs, but they listed it as being 1 lb and charged me more than double the actual FedEx price. They did this two months ago as well and they did this last year. They stopped sending me alerts for most of my mail and I get notices from my government agency responsible for my benefits that they have not received responses for mail they sent out, which could result in my benefits being canceled. That means that this mail service is yet again threatening my life by denying me service I just paid for and can't find at this point because all my phone calls and emails are diverted to terrorist agents who lie, hang up, claiming they can't hear me, deny me services and it is almost 100% impossible for me to obtain any real business service with any agency or business now around the planet. 


I opened this account under the Obama administration. For the two years that his administration was still in power, I obtained excellent and prompt and reliable response from this mail service. Once 2016 hit and until now the service is worsening it's discriminatory practices until it is outright blatant discrimination. They are posing a threat to my survival at this point and I have no other options for obtaining a similar service and zero people in the United States will help me, nor can I trust a single person to deal with my mail.


Please stop this egregious threat to my survival that this mail service is now posing. The people who do answer the phone, who are all agents and when I do call the background is dead silence, meaning I am not phoning a operating legal business which deals with the public. It is silent and no noise, the background noises are being muffled and I am lied to non-stop. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...