Sunday, October 3, 2021

Abortion rights for control and consent over one's body is the same fight for the right to not be microchipped and raped and tortured via the multi-systematic tyranny of targeting terror/death squad groups, drugging and poisoning via the systematic terror operations and rape and mutilation plus eventual murder of the target (according to most statistics, the majority of stalking targets are women). For all you "feminists" out there who also partake in this male-dominated, rape and torture MK ULTRA mind control situation who claim you all advocate for women's choice in abortion. Freedom to choose medical treatment for one's body, for the right to respect how one's body survives the task of living our lives, is the very same thing as autonomy over our bodies where microchip implants, external control over the brain/body continuum and thought control is like endless rape and impregnation of deadly forces bearing evil rotten fruit from violent mental rapists whose aim is your destruction and control. I suspect many who firmly advocate for abortion are the same forces (who burn crosses) and want you to bear their oppression with ultimate control over every aspect of your body and life for THEIR BENEFIT, usurpation of all they can steal and suck out of you, and then your ultimate disposal when they are finished using and controlling you. Feminists out there reading this take note of what you are and continue to allow to foment in the culture. Tyranny over the body, rape and mental rape and murder.

 

"Watch Live: Women’s March holds rally to protest Texas abortion law | CBSN." CBS News. October 2, 2021.




THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE HOW ONE CONDUCTS ONE'S BODY AND LIFE CHOICES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS FIGHTING AGAINST NON-CONSENSUAL MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MIND CONTROL SO RAPISTS CAN GET THEIR THRILLS BY IMPREGNATING UNSUSPECTING TARGETS WHO ARE DRUGGED VIA "FRIENDLY" DRINKS HANDED ALONG WITH TECHNOLOGICAL TYRANNY AFFECTING BRAIN, THE SUBCONSCIOUS AND BEHAVIOR" MODIFICATION". THE RAPISTS BY-AND-LARGE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE TARGET AND WANT TO IMPREGNANT TO IMFICT AS DEEP A WOUND AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN POISONED ALL MY LIFE, A PREGNANCY WOULD HAVE KILLED ME BY THE POISONS RIPPING MY ABDOMEN AND SPINE APART. I HAD TO HAVE ABORTIONS IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. BECAUSE THIS ORGANIZATION HAS FORCED ME INTO EXTREME POVERTY I HAD TO GO INTO DEBT IN ORDER TO PAY FOR THE ABORTION CLINIC THAT WAS MILES AWAY SO I HAD TO DRIVE HOURS, PAY FOR A CAR RENTAL ON TOP OF THE $500+ COST FOR THE ABORTION PILL OFFERED IN ONLY ONE LOCATION IN DEVELOPED WORLD USA, IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I AM NOT THE ONLY WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN FORCED INTO THIS SAME PREDICAMENT AND OTHERS WILL BE KILLED BY THIS POISONING AND MIND CONTROL RAPE AND TORTURE SYSTEM OF HATE THAT IS BEING INFLICTED BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS, YOUR LEADERS AND YOUR MEDIA ICONS WHO FURVENTLY SUPPORT ALL OF THE ACTIONS OF THIS GROUP BECAUSE THEY GET A PROMOTION OUT OF IT--EVEN IF THEY OPPOSE ABORTION THEIR INSATIABLE GREED AND SELFISHNESS PRECLUDES THEM FROM DOING EVEN AN IOTA OF RESEARCH INTO HOW THIS ORGANIZATION TRULY OPERATES. THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE TECHNOLOGY OPERATES,THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN BIOLOGY IN TERMS OF HOW THIS MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY AFFECT THE BRAIN/BODY CONTINUUM. THEY ONLY KNOW THEY WANT TO GRAB, RAPE, STEAL AND ROB AND OFTEN THEY WANT TO MURDER. FORCING RAPE AND THEN IMPREGNATION UPON PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN POISONED BY THIS HARDENING CHEMICAL MASS OF BLACK, STINKING GOO THAT HARDENS INTO BONES AND VISCERAE IS A MURDER PROTOCOL THAT ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN WRITING OF FOR YEARS ARE ALL ADVOCATING, WHETHER THEY ARE CONSCIOUS OF IT OR NOT. THEY REMAIN UNCONSCIOUS OF THIS FACT BECAUSE THEY CLOSE THEIR MINDS TO THE REALITIES OF WHAT THEY ARE TRULY BRINGING INTO THE PLANET, AND TRUST ME, THEY DON'T CARE. AS LONG AS THEY CAN AFFORD TO TREATMENTS AND ABORTIONS IN OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THEMSELVES OR THEIR DAUGHTERS OR FEMALE COMPANIONS, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, THEY REALLY COULD NOT CARE IF THEY HELP TO MURDER MILLIONS OF AMERICAN AND OTHER WOMEN THROUGH THIS INSIDIOUS AND VIOLENT MIND CONTROL OPERATION OF TARGETING, GANG STALKING AND POISONING/DRUGGING/PARALYSIS AND MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY.

----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Not as an aside, but equally important to the discussion I posted above (my commentary on the abortion rally and this issue) is that the "date" rape and subsequent abortion I mentioned in the above paragraph was orchestrated by the management of the apartment complex I had been living in. It occurred shortly after the orchestrated car accident I mentioned a few days ago on my KMart/Walmart/terrorist-controlled car "accident" which nearly killed me) where on the first day of grad school in Pensacola my car was hit on multiple sides in a murder attempt "accident".

This was all conducted by the very racist, sexist and violent Nazi gang stalking organization to stop me from obtaining a graduate-level education. After I had to drop out of grad school I remained in pain, and was then attacked by someone in the apartment complex where I lived who had been hired by the management. He harassed me continuously and made personal contact with the management who stood by as he harassed me in full view. This included the entire staff and various people who congregated at the apartment complex. I had only been in Pensacola maybe two weeks by the time this all occurred--both the accident, dropping out of grad school and then the date drugging/mind control/orchestrated impregnation murder attempt.

Let me please explain that my body was like a bloated balloon filled with poisons which were stuck internally due to hard poisons literally latching them into various levels of my body and always affecting my brain and nervous system--in addition to the microchip electrical affectation of the "mind control" total-encompassing effect of "behavior modification". In pain, always drugged up both internally and by terrorists entering into my home and drugging and poisoning my food every single day--I succumbed to suggestion while under even more acute drugging conditions by a person who had absolute nasty (but selfish) motives who I did not like or was attracted to but this mind control/poison/drug effect makes you feel sensations that you could as easily affix to any inanimate object. I only accepted an invitation to go out because my car had been wrecked, I was in pain, didn't know anyone, wanted to go and have fun and I got drugged, raped and then left to pay for an abortion. I was then attacked in the University of Florida, Pensacola health care clinic by terrorist women (blonde types) who began harassing me with moral concerns that it was a "sin" for me to obtain an abortion and they tried their best to harass me into having some baby which of course they knew stemmed from a drug/rape/mind control situation. I had to argue with them to stop harassing me as it was a University Health Clinic from the State of Florida and that abortion was legal and my choice. I had paid all fees for the first semester by that time. There was an abortion clinic but I distrusted (and still do) anyone cutting into my body from years of being medically mistreated at other clinics and I opted for the much more expensive abortion pill. My only access for this service in that area was to drive across Florida to Jacksonville, rent a hotel room and pay all from my own pocket as the man who got me pregnant left the city. The management was a complete terrorist attack situation, as every single place I have lived at for decades has been.

This kind of attack formation can and will be used to silence, block higher education, or simply murder women who these Nazi bigot men despise and want to eliminate (murder). This is one of the hidden and covert means and ways of obtaining that goal--through microchip implants, hardening chemical covert poisoning, mind control technology/drugging/date rape/impregnation and then denial of abortion services or making it unaffordable or impossible for the impoverished target to obtain. Targets such as people in my situation become are universally discriminated against for jobs, health care, and even correct information and are usually suffering from acute medical conditions brought about by the covert assassination forces that these death squad terrorist squads use to silently and covertly, always without evidence, always with full support of family members of the target, police, leaders of the community and on and on it's now an ever-increasing system of assassination and violence and murder death squads.

Blocking abortion ties directly into the gang stalking milieu, it ties directly to misogyny in the extreme, it ties to the block of abortion and blocking access to health care, blocking services for people who may be targeted as many women are being targeted, poisoned, date raped and often they have no idea it is happening to them, including that they have been covertly and non-consensually microchipped with "behavior modification" purposes (which is entitlement to rape and abuse women, on the part of men who belong to the rape culture good ole-boys clubs along with their very hateful women who fully endorse and cheer this all on.)

-------------

Also not as an aside but a tangent component of the entire discrediting and murder system I mention regarding grievous bodily harm this systematic torture "gang stalking" operation inflicts: I had, by the time I got to Pensacola, not my first choice in Florida by any means for grad school but my financial situation and other factors precluded private universities, and also I had attempted to attend University of Florida in Gainesville where I literally was lied to about programs, attacked when I complained about having been lied to, and then blocked from applying after having complained. I then was accepted into FIU in Miami and that was a series of car accidents, my car being towed during the first week of school, I was harassed and had to move twice in one week due to harassment from places I resided with appliances being broken, landlords coming to repair although I had no "complained" and was fighting to study through the first week of this endless ordeal (I had to drive from Gainesville and with almost no money fight to rent a place with my cat --who has since been stolen and is in captivity by these rapist men and their hate wives and their organization--but I was kicked out of place-after-place because I had brought my cat with me as I had no choice.) I then had to wait for student loans in order to study for grad school (where you can't miss a single day of studies) and I was kicked out of places so often in orchestrated situations of harassment and attack where things "broke" and landlords began yelling at full fascist top nasty tone at me for having a cat---as all the terrorists who ordered these attacks watched on their surveillance as these criminals then obtained their awards, promotions and the like--all smug, grinning and psychopathically delighted--please be sure that the majority of the most nasty were "minorities"--Latino and Black).

Thus I had to return to Gainesville and wait more months in order to get into this Pensacola school where I was nearly murdered on the first day of grad school. It began another year or longer of moving and fighting and trying to get health care and finally I arrived in a distant land where I now am being harassed continuously with no chance to operate on the Master's Degree I finally obtained (but which is pending because the Fin Aid department of my school I finally was able to take online classes for, thus circumventing more car breakdowns and accidents but then my internet service was constantly being blocked and I was also being poisoned to death while I was fighting every day to study for hours at graduate levels).

And thus, abortion rights tie into Nazism, hatred for minority women attempting to ascend into positions of power or even of autonomy--and believe and trust in this: many of the women who participate are very happy to see the target fall so they can obtain whatever positions of power women are allotted and they are as vicious and often even moreso than the rapist and impregnating men who perform the functions for the benefit of their Nazi women who they fawn over while they insult, rape and abuse the "minority" women "like me" who finally, by now, am at the point of having no respect for this racist system and want it derailed and it should be.

Abortion is not only a matter of women having access to health care, it is a facet of the most racist system due to technological and Nazified tyranny that has emerged in our modern technological era. Until gang stalking and these implants are exposed, these facets of torture rape, mutilation and attempted and actual covert murder through the very "natural" mechanisms of sex--which is always misused by these men and their women who assault me--of every race, gender, age and economic and educational status.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...