Friday, December 3, 2021

The effect of always undermining any real attempt to propel an alternative to the endless onslaught of fascism and State-control. I can't forget to mention pop icons who were big hits in the 60's for the counter-culture revolution who are hissing hate at me and sitting next to vicious fascist who have gone after me to obtain contracts for years. Paul McCartney is one of them. Albums and movie deals proliferate in the media now after his 4+years of installing his Beatles videos and face onto my almost every search. If I download a playlist on YouTube he hacks Beatles songs into the playlist. He has hissed and insulted me while he fellow co-conspirators of the media (the same people for now over a decade endlessly torturing/dismembering/poisoning and stealing ideas and torturing me to obtain ideas through trauma-based mind control techniques) and he's not obtained movie deal after record deal since attacking me. His hissing with hate calling me names while sitting next to the really racist (half English) abusers from H-wood has enabled him to obtain top media presentations of his "love and peace" fodder (k-rap). This is the type of "liberal" who has been endlessly assaulting me in the name of representing the "alternative" to fascist, corporate and media "conservativism" which is now openly recognized as fascism, Nazism in some respect and some pockets of the population. However the endless influence of mafia and organized crime (which I can see only as the peripheral influence through the actors who portray these roles and are fully indoctrinated into the concepts and organizations but have been put into movie starring roles for their real and actual inclusion in mafia/organized crime. This is always neglected because so many Americans and people around the world are endlessly fascinated by this element and really want to uphold a criminal power structure instead of any real equality political system. I mean those who have risen up through murder, assassination, brainwashing, mind control and power grabbing into these hierarchies of power. I just want to emphasize here, although most people hacking/reading this are fully indoctrinated into this very system I am lambasting at this time--but, that is the ilk that is the extent of the inner corruption. Like all the rest, McCartney has been handed every kind of rejuvenation process and plastic coating to be presented as a smiling (clown) selling the snake oil for which John Lennon who I believe was murdered/assassinated because he actually represented and followed the principles of love and peace and non-war societies of equality--or to the extent that he was capable of but I think his intentions were probably at more than 88% of integrity. That is the only person of the Beatles who I have ever revered and he was a huge influence on my childhood enculturation and I never have even liked McCartney but I did buy one album when I was 13 because I thought maybe he was really authentic. I never listened to his stuff afterwards but was forced to hear it at social gatherings and I couldn't stand his mainstream conformist style and now he's just another openly disgusting bigot who is grasping for power through this hate and fascist Nazi cartel. These are the types of criminals who are participating in this situation of teleportation mind control, hate and violence upon me. There are many others but The Beatles had represented counter-culture and like so much that these parasitic abusers steal and claim as their own, this is a misappropriation that is an affront on every level to me. His crap is being peddled and so is he by the establishment that he once played 2nd fiddle to in the real counter-culture icon of John Lennon. I do hope I am not adulating Lennon if perhaps he would have been bought, sold and turned into a fascist Nazi Mafia monster in his elderly years because he was addicted to fame and money and publicity and had a need for it. McCartney has gone through an entire transformation as a result of participating in this hate crime. When people say Punk is dead, I think what they mean is post-hippie counter-culture is a zombie feeding off the media for attention and selling some rather nasty snake oil as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...