Friday, December 3, 2021

The effect of always undermining any real attempt to propel an alternative to the endless onslaught of fascism and State-control. I can't forget to mention pop icons who were big hits in the 60's for the counter-culture revolution who are hissing hate at me and sitting next to vicious fascist who have gone after me to obtain contracts for years. Paul McCartney is one of them. Albums and movie deals proliferate in the media now after his 4+years of installing his Beatles videos and face onto my almost every search. If I download a playlist on YouTube he hacks Beatles songs into the playlist. He has hissed and insulted me while he fellow co-conspirators of the media (the same people for now over a decade endlessly torturing/dismembering/poisoning and stealing ideas and torturing me to obtain ideas through trauma-based mind control techniques) and he's not obtained movie deal after record deal since attacking me. His hissing with hate calling me names while sitting next to the really racist (half English) abusers from H-wood has enabled him to obtain top media presentations of his "love and peace" fodder (k-rap). This is the type of "liberal" who has been endlessly assaulting me in the name of representing the "alternative" to fascist, corporate and media "conservativism" which is now openly recognized as fascism, Nazism in some respect and some pockets of the population. However the endless influence of mafia and organized crime (which I can see only as the peripheral influence through the actors who portray these roles and are fully indoctrinated into the concepts and organizations but have been put into movie starring roles for their real and actual inclusion in mafia/organized crime. This is always neglected because so many Americans and people around the world are endlessly fascinated by this element and really want to uphold a criminal power structure instead of any real equality political system. I mean those who have risen up through murder, assassination, brainwashing, mind control and power grabbing into these hierarchies of power. I just want to emphasize here, although most people hacking/reading this are fully indoctrinated into this very system I am lambasting at this time--but, that is the ilk that is the extent of the inner corruption. Like all the rest, McCartney has been handed every kind of rejuvenation process and plastic coating to be presented as a smiling (clown) selling the snake oil for which John Lennon who I believe was murdered/assassinated because he actually represented and followed the principles of love and peace and non-war societies of equality--or to the extent that he was capable of but I think his intentions were probably at more than 88% of integrity. That is the only person of the Beatles who I have ever revered and he was a huge influence on my childhood enculturation and I never have even liked McCartney but I did buy one album when I was 13 because I thought maybe he was really authentic. I never listened to his stuff afterwards but was forced to hear it at social gatherings and I couldn't stand his mainstream conformist style and now he's just another openly disgusting bigot who is grasping for power through this hate and fascist Nazi cartel. These are the types of criminals who are participating in this situation of teleportation mind control, hate and violence upon me. There are many others but The Beatles had represented counter-culture and like so much that these parasitic abusers steal and claim as their own, this is a misappropriation that is an affront on every level to me. His crap is being peddled and so is he by the establishment that he once played 2nd fiddle to in the real counter-culture icon of John Lennon. I do hope I am not adulating Lennon if perhaps he would have been bought, sold and turned into a fascist Nazi Mafia monster in his elderly years because he was addicted to fame and money and publicity and had a need for it. McCartney has gone through an entire transformation as a result of participating in this hate crime. When people say Punk is dead, I think what they mean is post-hippie counter-culture is a zombie feeding off the media for attention and selling some rather nasty snake oil as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment