Saturday, December 25, 2021

Terrorist bigot pig-ape at the store with the usual encircling of minions attack: December 26, 2021

 Yes, it's time for another enthralling addition to the years of writing about the sickness that I am confronted with daily and in numbers too great to count every time I am well enough to get out and fight to buy food and necessities--my one and only public appearance and the rest of my life is spent fighting to remove hard poisons out of my body and fight to clean up toxic deadly filth in my home that terrorists spew onto every single thing possible.


I was at a tiny little store which has two outlets here in Phuket: Beauty Land. I was trying to find a most slippery to locate item which is usually ubiquitous but I think slated only for "beauty" supply stores and then I have a hard time finding these things at those places here as well. What is the item? A simple plastic shower cap. The dollar stores (called 20 Baht Stores here in Thailand but the prices are usually higher) have flimsy plasticy-coated very thin and easily rippable one-time use caps. I have tried to find ways of shielding the onslaught of terror and violence inflicted upon me by the sleeping teleportation goons who you all applaud and cheer on in their various guises as being benevolent leaders of society. I thought that wearing the shower cap helped ease the ugliness of the endless sequences of people being killed or laying "dead" in these skits--or they really are dead, I don't know. The death-mongering "benevolent" leaders you all cheer on really love inflicting death in any form upon those they want to eliminate. Yes, it's a circular path of destruction for those they don't like--death programming death dreams death to the planet death to Democracy and death to Nature--death to love in other words.

But to continue. I thought that the absolute shock of their sickness forced upon me had been either eliminated or reduced by wearing this kind of rubber barrier--thinking maybe, in my less-than neophyte understanding of grounding and shielding materials against electronic and other forms of invasion technologies--that the rubber would be some kind of deterrent to the flow of electric attack. 

I thought I would try to find a more durable form of plastic and so while I was paying for my motorbike rental I went to the Beauty Land store in Chalong. It is a smallish shop and the caps are on the upper floor. Upon entering the store there was the usual much larger than me blonde Nazi male Europigape standing in Nazi pose: hands on hips as his Thai consorts slithered around him in a circle of protection and adherence. I had to get past this huge obstacle to try to go to the 2nd floor to find these shower caps. The pigape blonde Nazi scumbag was to my left, a glass counter reaching my waist on the right. AS usual, in these small shops, before I enter the creeps make sure to pile boxes on all the counters and place obstacles in the way of aisles and things like that. As I wrote, the pigape was on my left, the glass counter to my right, the narrow space making me have to maneuver to get my many bags I carry around all this space but I was definitely in the middle of the pathway. The Thai terrorist agent posing as a shop assistant was at about 1 o'clock to my right just ahead of the glass case to my immediate right. As I got past them all without feeling any resistance or bumping, when I was in my brisk pace about three feet away from the all I heard a crash as a box of heavy items landed in a loud thud on the floor, apparently from the top of the glass shelf. Making out like I had knocked this over, the ugly and taciturn terrorist "assistant" who had been smiling in awe and love at this pigape began scowling in hate as I turned to see what was going on. 


Now please understand that whenever I am in public my brain capacity for cognitive information-processing is reduced by at least 20 percent. The technology affecting my brain makes it so I am so reduced in capability that I cannot count simple sums, and when I do the wrong answer is cemented into my thought structure and although upon leaving the area I can immediately count the correct number, while under the effect of this tech I am lost in a smog of inability to think or understand. Thus in such a situation I can't talk, I am frozen, I silently walk away and that is ALL I can do to try to avert the ugly situation. I am "frozen" verbally and can't comprehend at all what is really going on. 

Thus yesterday I could barely begin to fathom that this was an attack, but although this very same scenario has been forced upon me time and time again, I could not 'understand" exactly what was going on. All I did was walk away without saying anything like "oh, did I do that?" because I understood that something had happened. Only today can I begin to recall that it was this creepy Thai woman who knocked the item off as my back was turned and walking past them all--


Then there were teams of skanky Thai women surrounding me--as I was putting the two items on the desk for payment the actual real owner or sales rep of the store was coming out of hiding--she had been nowhere during the entire situation until I had to pay. The (pregnant) terrorist skank who had knocked the items over tried to ring up the item but then stood there incompetent not knowing how to handle the cash register. She told me to wait (making me wait is the endless tactic of these people) and then while my back was turned paying the skanks surrounding the blonde disgusting pigape from Europigapeland began ripping my clothing as the pickpocket experts that they are (this means the people of the organization from all countries not Thai people in particular).


I write this in this tone of "immature" hate because it's now a decade of this going on and on and on and on. More politicians of highest rank have come to inflict their violence upon me, as administrations leave new terrorists take the place of their former allies who helped put more corrupticians into power or the old ossified ones retain their corruption and then replace the old with the newer versions of the same old. So this is ongoing and never ending.


But it is a tactic that is used--to create a problem and blame the target. The smug and gloating blonde Nazi pig ape was smug and standing in a posture after his dumb minions performed their operation as usual--


There were a plethora of other similar attacks but I had to write about this today to just get into hate--but really, it's just disgusting the entire thing is. They act like stupid greasebags, all of them, and yet this is supposed to mean that they are "superior" in some fashion.


The tech is so fashionable amongst the "elite" lowest parasites of the planet due to their ability to disguise their true lower standards of behavior and mentality in such fashion. Of course, they are all trained in posturing in "noble" attitudes which bely their real personalities and the underpinnings of their ineptitude on all levels.


--------------

As it turns out, I used the older flimsy shower cap from the 20 Baht store last night because the new plastic cap I just bought smells like fresh toxic chemicals and plastic and I have to wash it--I wonder if it was sprayed with toxic chemicals before I arrived to the store--they had to replace the cap because it did not have a sticker on it and the skank who had attacked me went upstairs but when I looked at the shelf there was only one cap on the entire shelf (of that same design and color). So last night I was subjected to "dreams" the terrorist skits of people laying dead and descriptions of how their faces have horrid grimaces after a few years of laying dead on slabs. It was as usual tres creepy--like their rapes and their inquisitions about ideas they want to extract out of me because they rea meaningless and loveless parasites put into high position.


I swear they will destroy humanity and yet everyone loves liars and users and poseurs so much more than real and genuine people. Thusly they remain "in power" and I remain silenced. 


There is so much more I could write. My brain is still inoperable to a large degree while sitting here because of these interminable attacks on my brain and cognitive structure while I attempt to convey anything on any platform or in any place on the planet. 

The attacks are so stupid and disgusting.

I can give another example. I was at the TOPS supermarket in Central Festival after having gone through countless cars swerving and nearly hitting me while driving--people walking almost running from the middle of the 4-lane roads to walk directly into me from the side--almost sprinting to attack me from the side as they lurched at me even though there were no cars behind me. More shops with groups of Thais who "no understan English speak only little" but clusters of them trying to "understan" how to tell me how much an item costs--I speak enough Thai to say just the basics in money language and they cannot apparently understand Thai either and say they "no understan" when I speak in my very limited Thai to them.

So, at the store--blonde Nazi Europigapes with their shitty children--the terrorists use children very often to physically attack me in the disguise of children running and "playing" all the while shrieking and laughing hysterically as they run into me and spin in front of me and slam into my cart while I am walking in any open space. Because I have so many bags I carry I use shopping carts to walk from store-to-store. I also have so many bags because I am too ill to get out and go shopping more often on a regular basis, so I have to buy almost everything I need for more than one week just in one day--all things, not just food. So it was this blonde Nazi woman and her nasty little tyke son blocking every single aisle and path I tried to get past them--every place I wanted to buy something from they were blocking. The little creep son began tuning the shopping cart to the side so it was parallel to the aisle and maneuvering it back and forth in front of me--it happened three times within a 5 minute span and I finally got angry and my voice was completely altered when I told them to cut it out. (I didn't use those words). My voice was so changed I could not recognize it. The terrorists can alter vocal chords due to the microchip implant in my throat. When I say this little creep boy was maneuvering the cart back and forth at a parallel angle, I mean like swinging it into the middle of the entire aisle, using his legs to push it back and forth and holding onto the cart so his entire body formed an attack unit with the cart to absolutely block and create a moving attack in the middle of the aisle taking up the entire space. And they followed me around until I used my voice in this ugly tone--thus it was in a sense discrediting to me and an ugly negative encounter with creeple I would rather have no contact with whatsoever. This same sort of ugly-toned-vocal response I found just coming out of my mouth, using words I had not formulated nor had any intention of speaking, happened in other such stupid and sick situations. The way these pieces of crap behave is so abysmally stupid and disgusting. It is impossible for me to have any semblance of "respect" for any of them.


Yet one of the very famous former politicians had told me that I had to have "respect" for her yelling and violence towards me when I have done nothing but fight for my Constitutional rights and my personal rights that she is not just flagrantly but hideously enthralled and violating as often as she can get a promotion and an interview out of it in the major press (the "liberal" "Progressive" "Democrat" press at that). Always harping on "women's rights" all the while.

The idiosyncrasy and hypocrisy, and yet they are torturing me demanding that I show them "respect" after they brutalize me in every way possible (they brutalize and indeed create massive death and misery to many others but it's all done through the funnels of acceptable political power-mongering international and domestic "policy).


----------------------

---------------------

After having walked away from the laptop I recalled that the description of wearing a shower cap to bed to avert electronic torture technology was not amplified by how I wrap my head every night in so many layers of cloth, wound around and in various configurations with safety pins overlapping the layers so that nothing can penetrate the barrier at the nape of my neck and around my skull--I did this to protect my hair because for decades this organization has been damaging my hair to the point of balding patches (hair won't grow back now) and hair the texture of straw. I then discovered that my hair dried out due to the terrycloth material of the cap I had made for this purpose, although I use silk on the interior layer my hair just dries up although it is far better than being slathered with toxic chemicals. I then tried to see if this flimsy shower cap might protect my hair from drying out and it does. I also discovered that the severity of the teleportation skits is much reduced and I thought that perhaps the rubber content was a factor of shielding and blocking. I am completely unable to buy any kind of shielding material here, and any attempt to order any such fabric would be circumvented I fear. I don't have money to waste on making any type of experiment in trying to obtain anything via the mail or in stores even. There is nothing here in Phuket resembling any kind of sophisticated electronic shielding materials that I know of. So, not to let the dear reader assume that I am simply putting a shower cap on my head and easily the terrorists' mechanical arms can just take it off or move it aside while I am sleeping. It is securely put into my entire scalp underneath the 5 other layers of protection I use to wrap around my head, in a way that the mechanical arms can't open or get through (or not so easily as to leave evidence). I also must wear layers of protection on my head while I sit at this laptop because the terrorists insert mechanical arms into my room and spray toxic chemicals into my hair while I am seated away from whatever portal they open (although I have spent years trying to afford to block off all the panels they just get into my home and break through whatever I create). That is just an example of the daily "silent" terrorism that this organization inflicts. They are trying to "demand" my obedience and "respect" as they destroy not only my life but the United States, Democracy, Freedom, feminism, and enhance rape and torture and terrorism cultures which are abundant all over this planet.


-------------------------

------------------------

*Slight correction to the above: I only realized the "mistake" that was generated in my brain by terrorist mind control hate technology long after I had stopped writing the actual post. I had written that in the TOPS market while I was shopping for food, a woman and her 10 yr. old-looking son were blocking my path by the boy pushing their shopping cart at a "parallel" level to the aisle but blocking every path.


My brain is obfuscated while writing, and the hacking terrorism ensures that I must backspace and repeat and click 4 times sometimes on a function to get anything to operate. The cursor jolts to some other part of the page at random times as well with hackers using their malware to infuse the mistakes. My brain can't function as the technology always blocks my linear thought capability and I meander away from thoughts and often don't even finish what I was writing about and get "lost".

The boy was NOT GOING AT A PARALLEL HE WAS ATTACKING THE PATHWAY FROM BOTH DIAGONAL AND INTERSECT LINES frenetically jolting the cart in aggressive movements back and forth like a pendulum in high gear straight across the path. As I walked past them a couple of times he would push the cart suddenly into my direction from the side angle as I was walking adjacent to them from the side--shifting direction suddenly only just as I was behind them--pushing out into me in other words very quickly and with a huge metal cart full of heavy items so the impact would have been potentially damaging to my body (or very much as today I am great pain and can't move from the entire day of stress and carrying so many heavy items up stairs and etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment