Friday, December 3, 2021

The DEPLORABLES are coming to read my thoughts and get me (as in, "They're coming to get you, Barbara" from Night of the Sleeping Dead) zone of teleportation zombies. ). I keep trying to circumvent the tortures that are inflicted by me writing and exposing the crimes these "Left/Liberal" fascist, Nazi, Mafia and authoritarian genocidal white supremacists do to crush and demonstrate their fascist proclivities for the organization which keeps promoting them into highest ranking positions. I am trying to not write but the attacks are increasing because the celebrities require some kind of negative response from me in order to obtain their promotions.The traitors and betrayers of The Democratic Party and of The United States are torturing me for the thoughts they are hacking out of my brain--I am not writing anything on any post they are simply drooling to attack me for their promotions and are viciously attacking me for what I am thinking as they go on interviews and make nationally endorsed public statements that are almost exactly verbatim what I have written so many times. They are then promoted further. These are leaders of the Democratic Party who espouse feminism and anti-rape fodder. They absolutely endorse it when it happens to me by their "friends" in H-wood and in these death squad groups.

 It happened again. I got on YouTube to see the latest news two days ago (or three). There was the face of the female "feminist" perpetrator being interviewed by the "lesbian/feminist" media comedic news broadcaster (both with absolutely hate and with ordering physical attacks on me intended to maim or disabled or dismember my toes/fingers/hair balding/ home so toxic I could slowly die from not being able to breathe in fresh air all night--etc etc and endless violence from these hate groups surrounding me 24/7.

I tried to ignore the video, but the mind control brainwashing is too extreme. I am always under attack while I watch these videos. I then watched a commentary (one of those YouTube commentators) whose videos just "appeared" endlessly and daily on my YouTube channel. I would use an original phrasing for my post and he would then, the next day, repeat it. These are words and phrases that are not the typical and standard vocabulary media "triggering" phrases to entrain the listeners into the mental rut that plays over and over like endless blathering broken records repeating similar phrases and words and statements for each "partisan" side (all sides are fascist Nazi and Mafia operating as seeming disparate but one side less or moreso for each particular aspect of the entire overtake).

He was discussing in his glib fast-talk (but well-done as all of these blathering haters are in their political commentaries) about how this former leader and would-be president was discussing freedom of speech on the internet. Thus I gathered what the video I tried to ignore was all about. Under the influence of mind control I clicked briefly on the video and heard almost verbatim the statements I have written of for years--and for years she has participated in torture, dismemberment, rape and violence endlessly aimed at me and has participated like all the blonde, bigot and black fascists of the media-political cartel that tries to appear like a bipartisan and ethical entity protecting America. 

I then THOUGHT to myself about what a hypocrite, how nasty, how the while supremacists who she claims (as I wrote) are so against the progress of civil rights and of feminism that they are willing to forego freedom of speech and of Democracy. I wrote this in the same exact verbal strings that she used for this interview, along with the other women who has attacked me with hate but always makes biting news stories appear like comedic tv shows for entertainment (comedy lessens the sting of outrage and that has been the function of so many of these betrayers of the United States put on tv and on the Tube to lessen the outrage with all their political jokes--it is a mind programming tactic and not an attempt to bring any kind of action on the part of the population--absolutely the reverse).


So, after hearing about 1.5 minutes of this horrid interview I THOUGHT to myself that it is her and her faux "feminist" bigot white supremacist "liberal/progressive" partner interviewing her that are incapable of "allowing" actual equality to take place. In the act of simply stealing my concept she is, as these actors have been doing for years, being portrayed as having these "alternative" sentiments which they literally steal from me but package the intent in a cloaked dagger conspiracy that this political/media package is comprised of. Betrayal of traitors who still are being (and even moreso after they attack me, even on the next day ==today--they are publicized for their silly and stupid quotes about how they "hate" Trump--who still presides over this contract out on me so they are in cahoots with him and his faction--as they always have been).

But the progression of me writing about their crimes and first being absolutely ignored by the world, tortured for writing about their criminal activities, then my concepts which I write of stolen by them--and they make sure to plaster their stolen concepts on  my every search as my computer is endlessly hacked and distorted with information only about the terrorist politicians and actors involved with torture, rape and mutilation and poisoning and drugging of my body and the theft and destruction of all I have and have eve worked for and have owned and loved. Total annihilation is their intent towards me, but slowly to suck the life and energy out of me and extract a baby (their next step in this hate contract--which I am fighting every day and for my life under the gaze of this endless surveillance fascist Nazi and Mafia global state apparatus (which most of you reading this are fully entrenched in).

So for the 2nd time this week, as I am trying to not write because no one is responding except to join in and get their free promotions for abusing and torturing raping dismembering slowly and stealing all they can to use as their fake representation for their political and acting careers--

I was also accosted by another black male actor when I just thought about how sick and rotten his movie is and his absolutely fanatical (complete with his wife and children) devotion to the white supremacist organization with aspirations to become "royalty"--I thought about the title of the movie that is in high ranking for the next fascist Nazi awards season in H-wood--and then I also thought about another actor (a blonde foreign female) who is also in the vying for top awards this fascist Nazi season for awards-granting. My uncle had been involved in the production and fame of the former H-wood generation (two generations ago more accurately) of this formerly famous tv star and her husband--a Cuban. This show and this actor are directly connected to my uncle who wrote scripts for many formerly famous (the most famous during that time-era, or some of the most famous shows on tv when there were only 3 channels to choose from). Comedies, in other words and family comedy drama stuff with politicized content imbued into the text. Using anything connected to me, as some wealthy fascist Europ-a bigot Nazi has put this contract out on me because I am fighting and fighting their rape, torture, exploitation and violence based on Europ-a fascist Nazi protocol, which these actors and politicians are jumping in delight to partake in and they all become more and more violent and ugly and sick as time goes by and they require more and more violence for their hormonal addiction in torture and violence.

================

So, I have only just seen the crap they force on my internet and they then teleport me once my consciousness is directed towards their revolting and ugly personalities and plastic-surgery coated faces and the rotten crap they are endlessly being advertised as "representing" for the media circus.


And now they are torturing me for thinking about what expletives they are after they come out with these concepts--its' not even torture for me expressing disgust in any written and thus "publically hacked" form as my posts all are--but just for THINKING about how rotten and traitorous and fake they are. In their lust to get free more awards and promotions they latch on to attack me, force teleportation skits of death and violence and my home is made stinking, filthy and disgusting so I wake up to dead insects, filth sprayed on items, items broken and then while sleeping I am screaming death wishes at them and screaming how disgusting they are. Later on they have huge smiles on their faces as they are instantly photographed for promotions and expectations of winning the top acting awards or getting on various shows to espouse their traitorous lies about how they "care" about the "liberal" causes (using my phrases or basing their promotional status on something they got for free for attacking me--whether stealing a concept or using anything associated with me or just being sick, sleazy and disgusting (as they truly all are in these teleportation skits--to influenced this ugly and putrid death squad mafia nazi organization to which they must all conform and bow down to--which they all do as the enslaved minions that they are.



With no justification they attack me with the most vicious hate possible although I have never harmed them or done anything to warrant endless DECADES of torture and murder attempts, being turned into a rape spectacle and abuse contract for every scamming fake to latch onto to promote a fake "liberal" front for the public, which often does the same in their massive collectiveness of "gang stalking" terrorism.

---------------

I am being very badly hacked and it's painful to continue to pound down on this keyboard. I spent 5 hours clearing out this system yesterday and I tried to get off YouTube apps because of the Google hacking and surveillance through these apps. But the "alternative" apps that are being touted as protecting privacy (alternative streaming video platforms or various other "encrypted" sites" were immediately hacked with the same celebrity videos and hacking began immediately once I got onto any streaming site regardless of claims of encrypted privacy.

Also the information was limited and I could not obtain information that I get from the very vast library of YouTube--so after just one day I am absolutely hacked and the keyboard is as impossible to use as it ever has been after trying to get these creeps and sleazes off my system, out of my sleeping healing space, out of my home, out of my life. They are now violating my very thoughts and torturing me because I am trying to not react to these worthless traitors who still remain at top positions even after decades of them not having been elected to any position of power. This is due to over 2 years of the political "feminist" mafia/Nazi blonde woman and her bigot partner "liberal" news commentator and endless media online magazines now endorsing every stupid anti-Trump statement they make. They are really and literally all supporters of Trump and act like the ugly and fascist women surrounding him and there is really almost no difference. They are all absolutely against anyone "like me" who doesn't want to be controlled by their need to be the only ones having power in any society--with a hierarchical embedded systematic version of absolute racism prescribing every power deal and promotion and structuring of every public appeal to justice and Democracy. I have written on these theme endlessly. I actually do not want to defer to these people I deem incompetent and betrayers of feminism and of race equality or freedom and especially of Democracy.

This former corruptician is now attacking me while hacking into my thoughts and torturing and abusing me using these covert technologies so only the fascist Nazi and Mafia network can see what a truly hideous and revolting amount of despotism they are actually employing for their ploys and plots at power hegemony. Thought-reading technology is now being used to absolutely crush my every thought and action to defend myself or just thinking about what sick and putrid crap they are after they hack their filthy and rotten faces onto my laptop endlessly like a stream of bs that I can never get away from so I am not triggered in hate and rage after they have literally tried to dismember and have slashed and poisoned my body until I am balding and my body is coated with scars (their minions always doing the dirty work for them--they remain smiling for photo-ops unblemished in every way).

Traitors and criminals of The Left. They have ensured that there are no loopholes for their mental constraint system for anyone who wants to have individualism or any type of mentality outside of their encoded and embedded versions of racism and sexism so that there is any chance of anyone "like me" of vying for power or being able to compete against these incompetent parasites.

NO WONDER ABORTION IS NOW BEING KILLED. 

NO WONDER NAZIS ARE RISING AND WITH ALL THE SUBORDINATE OBEDIENT MINIONS PLAYING THE ROLES OF "REBELLION" AND "FIGHTING FOR FEMINISM AND EQUALITY" WHILE ALL OF THOSE VALUABLE AND ESSENTIAL QUALITIES FOR ANY DEMOCRACY ARE BEING ABOSLUTELY GUTTED AND DESTROYED BY THE VERY ICO9NS WHO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE EXTREMELY VIOLENT ORGANIZATION WHICH HAS TAKEN OVER THE PLANET'S INFORMATION AND MIND CONTROL MACHINERY AND POLITICAL MACHINES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...