Thursday, December 9, 2021

As with every post I have written for years: I wrote a post just now and hackers deleted parts of words, sentences and grammar. The writing that was written correctly and well was turned into a nearly non-sensical blur of badly misspelled words and sentences. It reads like I am a non-English writer in parts. I wait and wait for someone to stop this breach of my privacy and my attempts to write. Perhaps some of you attacking me or reading this can understand that voices that are against the death and destruction culture need to be heard instead of mocked, tortured, silenced, broken down, murdered and censored while writing about the utter devastation that this organization en toto attacking me creates in all their plunder of the planet for their personal power posturing presentations of their wealth and status and domination.

 WHEN WILL ANYONE EVER STOP THIS ATTACK UPON ME AND START ACTUALLY STOPPING THOSE WHO ARE DESTROYING PEOPLE, THE PLANET AND THE MEANING AND PURPOSE OF LIFE ITSELF? They are such an ignominious failure on this planet and the death of so many and so much is the visible result of their endeavors while they present themselves as being heroes and saviors of the planet instead. This construct of deception should also be re-examined instead of endlessly being championed as some entertainment spectacle of political import.

No comments:

Post a Comment