Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Terrorist hacking report: I just logged into my new PNC bank account and something happened that has never happened with my last bank: one account had been hacked and all funds deleted and the entire account changed to another type of account (ending in the same account number) but with a zero balance. I had to close the browser and re-log in to obtain my correct bank statements with the money reinstated. That is how badly hackers are altering my documents and financial functioning. In the last 4 months my mail service has overcharged me by $200 for debit cards that I can't rely upon any mail source but the most expensive to have shipped to me with a tracking number. Because my bank went bust and I was never informed of this change by the essential mail that the bank had sent out regarding the complete change to another bank system (all credit/debit cards had to be replaced) and I was sent debit cards that expired long before the usual 4-6 year period that I was used to--and I didn't know that my bank would be changed so within 3 months I had so spend $200 more totaling $400 for 0.5 lb shipments to be sent via FedEX priority mail (taking of course 3+ days to arrive, with lies by Fed Ex even from phone calls and going into the office I am lied to. DHL, much less expensive, literally has opened my shipments and stolen items and I had no way to claim anything or get my items back. That was before every single thing I owned was stolen from me after this group had me arrested for a non-crime they concoted and forced upon me--also breaking my cat's rib cage and forcing me to do all kinds of things and being lied to in order to try to continue the YEARS of fighting to get this hardening poison out. They also reduced my income substantially and have forced every kind of poisoning on me with no ability for me to breathe fresh air at night due to impoverished status and living in tiny spaces where people just walk right in and disfigure and rape me and insert objects under my skin and put my spine and hips out of place and more and more. The celebrity haters keep laughing and asking me "why don' t you like this" so I can, in this hypnotized, truth-serum state of deep MK ULTRA "alter" sleep yell in rage at them which of course they get applauded for as "successful" mind control manipulation torture,/rape and terror agents. Always, every year, awarded for their "humanitarian" hate roles (or their criminal roles--which are far more benign than their actual dispositions and criminal behavior when they can get away with it). So I remain like this with all kinds of crimes being committed writing to the delight of the fascists as still no one ever protects me so I am not living in a continuous torture zone. People just love and people to torture and if you keep this situation going on and on the entire United States is going to collapse into a violent anarchistic but fascist monopolized corporate hate State. I realize most of you assume you are going to be beneficiaries of this system and so far the "party" to going "back to normal" of this hate system is so alluring because it's so easy and profitable and the party just keeps going on. I used to party in that zone as well and I can assure those who assume the party is not going to ever end that when the consequences of this hate system rebound upon you, you will fall so far and no one will catch you if no one ever exposes this system. The greed and hate of these people who operate and orchestrate these types of hate crime systems have boundless acquisition goals and will have no qualms about eliminating you and all you have obtained if they want to get back the investment they paid you for your collusion in this hate organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment