Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The End Suits the Means. The Lowest Common Denominator always rises to the top. (A pair German Nazi statements that have been attributed to Hitler, although I cannot find these quotes and their source on any page online since my searches and every telecommunications attempt is blocked/hacked and thwarted or denied by the terrorist organization. Clarification of the phone terrorism this terrorist mafia/Nazi/fascist organization that I wrote of yesterday, which this hate group has inflicted upon me with full consent of Executive US leadership and trickling on down to the lowest dregs of society with the same behavioral patterns at all levels.

 My statement above means that the lowest of the low are exactly the same as the highest of this down-low, lowdown organization which uses the most vile and base tactics. I am certain they would all claim the famous adage that The End Suits the Means.. 


I write this morning (not early as I spent hours being put on hold by the terrorist organization while phoning the most important financial and societal organizations related to the US Government and Student loans last night--to be put into a terrorist vice of lies, connection disruptions created by the terrorists on the other end of the line--and lied to endlessly about what should be a very easy and simple operation for student loan forgiveness, which I should be entitled to.


The terrorists are now trying to make it so I can't be exempted from qualifying disability loan forgiveness so they put me through the equivalent of burning hoops and eventually after 2 hours of being lied to, yelled at, the connection making endless loud static noises due to people just using keys or software to disrupt the line so when they would ask me a question the line would go static as they would yell "hello" and all kinds of pointless nasty questions that weren't related to the topic.

The sequence went as these attack situations almost inevitably go: first I was verbally assaulted by the minority male on the phone who was the entrance to the gates of the hell that these monsters create for their attack situations. There is always either one or a group of brown/black or otherwise minorities attacking me on the first phone call, for every bank call to obtain information--and I inevitably must try to deal with the white people who do not feign that they cannot understand, who speak in blathering speed but lie perpetually so I can't get anything reasonable done at any level. By the time my drugged up brain obtains a person who can actually speak English, I am put into a giddy and artificially-enthralled state through all the stress and trauma that the very abusive, trained through a lifetime of oppression minority types coming from 3rd world dictatorship societies who are adept at the promotional qualifications that are required for them to be at the positions of being the first rung in the hate, fascist, racist and absolutely sexist ladder--so I get them first most of the time in almost every situation. As immigration has exploded into the United States, I don't have to be outsourced for this endless partnership to be inflicted in the most basic of US services on any information-quest by phone or in person in offices. Always it is a hostile minority who has been trained in the depravity of oppression who inflicts it upon me with the most caustic hate they can muster up for playing the role that white bigot fascist has ordered them to do. They certainly can't beat them they have joined them like conjoined twins (but always on a lower status of course and deferential to the extreme of groveling obsequiousness).

 This is always the segue to the white male or female who I am later on, after being yelled at because "no understan English" attempts to trigger anger, rage or a feeling of helplessness in me--that these brown/black/minority minions always are so expert at provoking because they are so immersed in victimization culture and their one aim is to get out by being a part of that hate system (obviously, just to make the point more clear but everyone knows this intrinsicly anyway).

Yesterday I phoned THE US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION and after 25 minutes of jingle-jangle static and interruptions I got a male with a 3rd world accent who miserably with hate just said "hello" with glum negativity into the phone. This is always the entrance to the hell of the fascist white Nazi/Mafioso from these highly reputable US agencies and banks who have their nasty minorities there to trigger the initial blasting into my consciousness of negativity so they can easily persuade me that their fast-talking bs is accurate and with all their cheery vocal responses that they are friendly and helpful. I am always drugged and always under brain-altering attack under every single attempt to communicate with anything or anyone and it is heightened while I attempt to make these phone calls.

I was transferred twice after the nasty brown/black male with an accent, yelling "hello" with hate into the phone as he disrupted the connection on his end, yelling, and then yelling with hate, "what is your phone number" and of course, me not having a phone because all I do is sit in a room stagnating from poisoning and inertia while paralyzed from murder attempt poisoning and all health care blocked from me for decades--has left me without the need for having a phone. I am disabled and I have gone through all the hoops that the US Government has forced for me to apply and be accepted into this status. I am currently trying to apply for disability student loan forgiveness because President Biden passed some kind of $5 billion grant so permanently disabled students get automatic student loan forgiveness. I should not have had to even make this phone call but the Social Security Administration which I had to phone for days and waiting for hours to get any response after being yelled at, because my mail service refused to copy and send information Social Security had mailed to me--about my benefits being cut due to their change of my status from being permanently disabled to being endlessly harassed for reviews of my case. My medical records state visibly that I am chronically disabled due to various vertebrae having been crushed (but it was due to "accidents" as far as I knew when applying so many years/decades ago and after having to wait and be X-rayed multiple times and going to various experts I was diagnosed as being permanently disabled--all the disability forced--I mean every single injury and all the problems with my spine are due 100% to vicious and murder-attempt attacks by this hate Nazi Mafia organization.

I phoned SSA back in September when my benefits had been cut off because for the 8th time in 4 years (after 20 years of one single mail-out questionaire about my health status since I was put on SSA in 1997) but now since Trump I have been sent endless review requests and the threat of telling me to go in person to an office in Orlando would destroy my life and they have been threatening me with this 2-times per year since Trump took office. It has not changed much since Biden took office, and Nancy Pelosi has proven that she is a more vicious violent Nazi Mafia terrorist than Hillary Clinton but very much on the same level as the Mafia actors out of Brooklyn who always play these very violent roles in these "Italian-American" mafia sagas like The Godfather and Goodfellas. You know who I mean. Pelosi is more violent and abusive than they are, at verbally. But they are all murdering bigots waiting for their big chance when they don't have to pretend they are just doing their jobs and they are waiting for the days when death squads and holocaust revivals are rampant. That is what the US Government is also covertly assisting in every single way.

So, I am supposed to have already been granted automatically debt relief, but as of last night before I wrote my post from hours of being diverted to various lying and abusive agents making my very simple questioning for my status impossible. I was told that Social Security has not sent anything out to NELNET or the Dept of Education about my disability status. I was then lied to by the glibly laughing, smug white male who sounded like a computer game wanking nerd about how I have to prove that I am totally and permanently disabled and Social Security has to have me on a 5-year review cycle (which is new to me, as before Trump I was only asked one single time for a review and as I just wrote above, since 2016 this is twice a year with requests to go in-person to Orlando offices for an in-person review, which should not be done. I am completely disabled and my medical records prove it and there does not need to be any review for any reason. They have changed my status for this kind of attack upon me. 

After I was "brainwashed" into laughing and giggling and telling this  top layer of the lowest common denominator white male that he was so helpful (he was lying, giggling as his attack pyramid scheme and the mind control/drugging and universal terrorist operation working like a horizontal/global scheme had once more assisted a fascist white supremacist who operates for the US Department of Education, or Social Security, or for all of the qualifying loan agencies that are part of the central core of US higher education where I get a 3rd world level response of incompetence and hostility and then the white male supremacist giggling smirking smug lying and discrimination scam and then... I was told to once more contact Social Security to ask them if I am on a permanent disability status and not anything less than a 5-year review cycle--I have no way to know how much of what I was told was a lie or accurate at this point, as the debt forgiveness should have automatically been awarded to me by these agencies cooperating but nothing has happened so far. I then tried to phone Social Security on this issue of disability loan forgiveness for the THIRD TIME and after 35 minutes of status-laden disruptions and no answer, I finally hung up. I forgot to say that I was first attacked by the hostile, yelling ("hello, i can't hear you" guy who yelled with hate, "what is your phone number" which was not related to my question it was just a harassment technique--throughout the entire hate ordeal I remained extremely chirpy positive because I was trying not to succumb to hate and negativity and was just trying to get some kind of answer of out this hate incompetent minion of white supremacist bigots telling him to attack me with hate--which these minions have all been so imbued by and have grown up all their lives under the yoke of). I was then told he didn't have the answers after waiting for him to pick up for 25 minutes, then 15 minutes of going in circles with static and the line going blank while he yelled in hate at me "What?" and etc, only to tell me he was going to transfer me to another department, answered by an Indian man who could not say the names of the departments correctly and then told me to phone another department.

The next department (NELNET) was answered by the giggling and chirpy polite blathering lying white male who told me all kinds of stuff and when I told him under mind control, because this is such a vital thing for me to do, to eliminate this loan, and thus I was infected by the mind control tech which operated in tandem with the drugging that is ever-present in my life despite every 100% effort to stop this endless drugging destruction and deterioration of my body and health and life.

I then tried to phone Social Security and hung up after more than 35 minutes of static and being put on hold.


This scenario is not new. I was subjected to this same protocol of hate and lies and abuse when phoning major US agencies from student loans to universities to applications to Medicaid to every medical office to etc--for decades--at least over 20 years this same thing has been the standard protocol for my every attempt to obtain even a prescription refill. That is the United States today, the lowest mentality is being promoted to the highest levels of society.


Thus, I still have gotten nothing done after 2-3 hours of being abused on the phone by nasty agents who were instructed how to attack and trigger and then lie and inflict endless delays and incompetent responses on their end so I got absolutely nothing done whatsoever. I was told months ago when asking about this Biden act to allow disabled students automatic debt forgiveness-phoning Social Security back when the law passed I was told that I had to wait until the end of the year for them to be upgraded on this information. I was told this once again by another agent one month later. I read on the Dept of Education website that the requests for these loans had to be completed by the end of this year-meaning I was lied to repeatedly and put on delay and I still can't apply for this essential loan status. I was lied to by the white male giggling into the phone with smug and glib happiness when I said that the people answering the phones before me were not very accurate--he giggled that smug and delighted laugh that these terrorist white supremacists laugh when they have orchestrated their nasty minorities to attack me for them, while they act like they are the stable, competent and honest deliverers of correct information and help. He lied to me saying that there is no deadline and I can wait indefinitely if I so chose to try to file this. Meanwhile I was blocked from contacting the main Social Security phone line for over 35 minutes and by that time it was 2 am. and I had been drugged and I am always sick from stress, poisoning and torture and drugging and violence endlessly heaped upon me in my every waking and sleeping hour.


------------


Writing this post has been a non-stop series of hacking insertions and letter juxtapositions so I must backspace and rewrite words constantly. I have not edited this post to see how badly hackers have deleted and rewritten what I have posted above. I edit my writing while I am writing so everything should have been reasonably coherent and cognizant but I'm sure hackers will delete words and rewrite to discredit me.

The exertion of just trying to get around the keyboard malware and stiffness of the keys and the keyboard keys not operating as I type and fight and pound down makes typing also impossible and I have struggled endlessly just to get this very small post out.


I wait, as I have waited, for any humanity on the part of my government and the people reading this to make a full and complete stop of this government-sponsored terrorism aimed at me. I want to add that as I have written many times before concerning Pelosi, who has been hailed as having helped to pass "feminist" empowering legislation in the BBB Act, who has fervently supporting white male fascist Nazis in raping and abusing and torturing me in all their nefarious operations and technologies. Threatening to have my foot chopped off with that huge bodybuilder "actor" out of Austria just one week prior to the 2nd Stimulus Bill (where California got a huge chunk of the stimulus where it was not really needed but wanted for Pelosi's handouts to her corporate and fascist Nazi Californian donors and friends, along with s-negger who is absolutely a fascist Nazi infiltrator into the United States--welcomed with red carpet by the likes of these mafia and Nazi w-wood acting minions who aspire to be nobility like fascist aristocrats of old--(welcoming in English Royalty in the guise of an interview regarding racism aimed at that American actress who has provided a bridge between the media establishment and English Monarchy--with news of Royals now plastered on US entertainment sites like those tabloids back in England and the UK.


I am now struggling to get out every single word, the hacking is very bad. If I double space and try to create a new paragraph the font size changes to the smallest size--etc etc. The keys are so stiff I am pounding down. I write a word clearly with pounding of my fingers and hand and the keys are jumbled after I type correctly.. This is impossible for me to go on and on like this i must stop now. I am not able to write anything more than a few badly hacked/rewritten paragraphs every few hours and it is so tedious and time-consuming it takes more than an hour to pound out 5 or more paragraphs--requiring more than 10 times longer than it should if this hacking were not blocking my every attempt at communication.


I am also not able to think clearly--every time I get off the laptop and physically walk away I "remember" how many of the most salient points and phrases I wanted to write which are literally being blasted out of my consciousness, and they always re-emerge once I walk away from this brain-blasting attack while I sit here fighting to get ANYONE TO DEFEND ME AND STOP THIS ENDLESS CRIME which no one will even admit is a crime. The celebrities keep asking me "why don't you like this"? as if there is something wrong with me adn they are just doing the normal. That is what Oprah the talk-show compassionate white supremacist adornment for the media kept asking as she viciously attacked me and her minions operating for her filth empire of lies poured fungus and filth into my home. She defended this nasty German rapist who beat and slapped and raped me in a most violent and ugly way while she would yell at me because I was fighting to stop the teleportation rape. That is the behavior of all the most famous of the blacks in H-wood and the lowest common denominator, which these very wealthy blacks in the media are just exactly like, the lowest street-corner abuser yelling at me or the blacks attacking me as their smug white supremacist handlers sit in the background smug and smiling with satisfaction that their entire empire of hate has created such a universal system.


Meanwhile I have hours and days ahead of me to fight endless phone calls of being spun around in lying circles and cycles by these minions, the blacks and Latinos yelling in hate and coughing into the phone, to the whites who are so happy and glib talking very fast and lying repetitiously while feigning that I must have a "good day" after their hate and abuse cycle has lead me nowhere but to have to fight to just get the most simple questions answered to obtaining what should have been done months ago by Social Security to getting accurate information that I need from my mailing service to my bank and etc etc. Of course, I am blocked from earning money and I must live in squalor and filth and toxic fungus and mold which is killing my body because of this organization with it's lateral and horizontal framework of discrimination. Oh how many minorities participate in this--at top levels of US society it's just an endless deception.

So I have been entrapped into this system and there appears to be no one at any upper level of society who has any interest in protecting me from this evil system of hate and murder. I continue to write these posts because I wait for some change in power. Maybe it will happen , but so far the children of these rapists who participate in these hate crimes have been put into lead position and the cycles never end. Aged people who are in control have created their pyramid, as they orchestrate more catastrophes for the minorities who then join the ranks of the oppressors. They all rise up like a stinking rot wafting up from the bottom to the top of a rotten organization that is truly destroying nature, the planet, and of course all equal rights, women's rights, which they claim they "represent" in their posturing antics but all they aspire is to promote themselves or their associates but could care less about the ramifications of turning that same discrimination upon people who are being targeted due to racist or sexist labeling and targeting, which they are all instructed to obey without thought and to prove their "leadership" qualifications in enabling the worst fascist and murder operation perhaps in history as this is an inter-connected global operation.

The tyrannies and 3rd world crises keep worsening and more conscripts into this huge mafia Nazi organization become more minions who perform the hate and dirty deeds while the bigot white supremacists sit back smirking and smug. Their lowest common behavior is now being exalted in the throes of superhero movie fodder of H-wood. The compassionate actors are all snarling rabid vicious racist rapist haters behind their posturing acts and so are many of the top leading politicians (I think Pelosi is disliked even by the white supremacists). 

No comments:

Post a Comment