Sunday, December 12, 2021

Only slightly attacked while sleeping last night--the microchip implant "toy" that the terrorist parasite energy-draining leeches use for their sick and nasty attacks was used in a less overt way but still used. The death teleportation skits appear to have been stopped--for how long, perhaps for one day? I will have to see when the cycle of violence inevitably continues and increases to a crescendo until I must beg for help online as I have done only every single day for years while the abusers get off energetically, glowing with delight and hormonal highs and getting promotions and lead roles and interviews and awards by my sick society and the global pandemic of this terrorist organization. IN JUST ONE WEEK I HAVE BEEN THREATENED with hints of violence by Snoop Dog, a nasty and vile parasitic leech who is foul and disgusting and his energy like a swamp of foul filth--someone whose music I never once thought was interesting, cool or decent but an indecent slug selling off getting drunk and high and having sex with "bitches" which is how he portrays "women of color" but grovels nearly like a worshipping slave at the blonde Nazi who he partners with in the media oreo presentation that is sickening. Another black nazi wanna be elitist fascist white supremacist filled with suppressed violence that he is taking out on me. All I did was listen to an archived show of hip hop on WNYU and he inserted his hate rap crap about having legs broken and killing and murder and then he teleported me (while I was awake_ threatening me with absolute lethal hints of violence). All I ever did to that scumbag creep parasite was react after YEARS of him participating with Ice Cube , another slave groveling for the Europigape fascist parasites who tell these goons to hit me when I tell the white supremacists I don't need their approval for my interpretations of art or anything--the usual as all the blacks do. Then it was Keanu Reeves who had raped and threatened to cut my head off and of course kill me 4 times in the course of something like a few weeks--but this happened years ago. His movie has come out and like all the creeps he needs a pump up and an easy step-up in the ladder so he is attacking me and abusing me and threatening me to get yet another promotion--the year he threatened me with murder 4 times after raping me he was starring in 4 movies within a few months---during the pandemic when movies were far and few between in relative terms. Then it was deplorably crooked HIllary attacking me after I clicked on a news analysis put out by a terrorist "Progressive" who has posted his videos on my YouTube channel, like the others and I have actually posted their videos on my Facebook page and on this blog because the articulate and sarcastic commentary is extremely well done by these terrorists. Their seemingly plausible stance of being pro-Progressive is just the infiltrator white supremacy fascist Nazi organization ensuring that they cover the spectrum of all "acceptable" media presentations so all angles are essentially leading to the same, central force of power and domination. I commented with one sentence to the crooked deplorable former fiasco for the Democratic Party and the threats turned into violence at the shopping mall and skits about death while teleported and in a deep sleep. Since crooked deplorable Hillary began teleporting me the actual violence aimed at me has turned close to being deadly as the mechanical arms have been slivering the tissue between my toes to the bone on all toes of both feet--this went on and on with my toes stinking with infection until I found a way to try to encase my feet in layers of materials to close off all access by the mechanical arms. That I believe is the product of vicious and lying sinister Hillary Clinton and of course her husband in various videos appears like a yelling fascist as well. The terror team has inserted sharp objects under both of my middle finger cuticles for so many years that I cannot use the nails any longer--one of the nails has fallen off but has grown back but is so loose it is about to fall off and I can't use it even to scratch my skin or do anything. The nerve endings and blood vessels and muscles have been completely severed off. That is what Hillary fully supports.

 But all of that violence in just the past week (or ten days) from some psycho parasite creeps who are famous for their real affinity for fascist lying media bs that is pumped out continuously by obvious Nazi and mafia cartels which rule the media and also politics.


At least as far as the contract out on me is concerned, which encompasses really the entire gamut of the social engineering agencies that I mentioned above: media and politics (and everything in between--including military-industrial complex).

-----------------

Although the violence was subdued for one single night, the years of this going on and on has left me wondering when the violence will inevitably pick up to a level of so much hate and violence I have to once more demonstrate the misery and abuse that is being endlessly heaped upon me simply because I am fighting for MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS which have been informally, but almost formally recognized as being abrogated my entire life by a country and society that has completely allowed this to go on indefinitely. Indefinitely means that it's never going to end unless I have some kind of real security and I can't do it with hacking that blocks all my attempts to even obtain information outside of that which this organization puts on my system. 

But their violence in order for these scumbags to obtain their career aspirations out of demonstrating deadly violence towards me is so utterly abhorrent and yet it's so rewarded. They cling on to obtaining more and more free deals by just venting the ugliness, hate and misery that they conceal behind fake smiles, sleazy and sexualized or whatever their scam is--their wiles--suppressed but then allowed to roam freely as the demonic entities that spring out of their rotten and corrupted souls and spirits out on me---

as the bigots who somehow have targeted me for utter destruction of my every bit of individuality and joy in life and of course the baby contract still applies as I am plied with terrorist stalkers holding babies surrounding me in places like obvious constructs and not just amazing coincidences of many people pushing baby carriages in one spot surrounding me as happens and this is abhorrent as well--to be forced to have a baby with one of these expletives is an affront to life and my life--

but to continue, they pour their misery out on me. The bigots who want to see me absolutely discredited on all levels whom I had probably met and thought they were smug pricks who weren't deserving of respect--who were rude towards me--probably the ones in control are from Europe--those who are telling their American lackeys to vent filth, hate and torture and abuse at me every day and night for years--all under the dominion of Europigape fascist white men who are told that they are in control over American society and Americans bow down to them like degenerated slaves who have dismissed all concept of Democracy and Freedom and only want fascist Nazi Mafia to rule over the US--out of Europ-a-land of course. 

That is all I have ever seen of these scumbags and the residue after just one night of not being threatened with death or waking up to the group of these asinine creeps sitting in rows abusing me with verbal hate and asking me questions as to "why" I don't like them or what they are doing (now over 8 years of these people asking me this same question) and then they turn around and steal the words and ideas and use them as their "fighting against evil" movie and media and political bs that they crank out continuously. I responded to deplorably crooked Hillary stealing my words verbatim for her interview with Madcow the MSNBC fascist Nazi/Mafia "lesbian" bs slinger with her endless chuckling jokes about serious news items which of course she is undermining in her "real" life of sabotage along with crooked deplorable her ally in the last major news sensation that was in part a parcel of the contract out on me. Crooked deplorable then teleported and assaulted me most viciously when I wrote a response on my personal blog and Facebook page and I wrote about the utter violence she ordered heaped upon me--or the group of these scumbag actors and politicians.

So one night of this being subdued (my microchip implant was tweaked a few times but not like a huge horrid choking of my air supply closed off while in deep, healing sleep as happened every half hour for the last few nights--in addition to my eyes tearing up all day and etc etc (the microchip implant can also affect nasal and tear duct functioning and cause endless tears to flow out of my eyes--a torture that lasted for hours every day--for years--until my skin on my cheeks is permanently damaged and my eyesight is also permanently damaged as well.)

But, I have to sit here waiting for the next parasite wealthy scumbag whore piece of shit to attack me with death threats, rape and racist and hate attacks--more openly vicious always by blacks, always they are the most hateful and violent physically--for every scumbag whore out of Hollywood who, all of them have multiple mansions throughout the world--they all have private jets they all have family members they claim they "love" (although I still have to wonder if they are capable of "love" or love but they seem to be happy--I just don't know how they are capable of love but they appear to be so it's a conundrum about human nature I am not able to grasp at this point after years of their hate and negativity endlessly and unjustly poured upon me as they glow with hormonal bliss at their power, the violence itself is a high, and the promotions are nearly out-of-this-world. One became US President, others have obtained endless promotions lead roles interviews entire movie careers (the children of the rapists for example--the parents have clung on to abusing me every single day for nearly a decade in some instances and the next generation assumes they too can simply abuse me also and obtain their careers--and it has happened).

Years of writing about this injustice as the media now centers upon the phrase that "Democracy is under threat" but still none of them will even begin to expose the terrorist networks that ensure that Democracy will fail and tyrannical technocracy will supplant whatever form of egalitarianism that appears to exist as a form of governance and societal norms.

----------------------


Which next parasite is going to attack me today, or tonight for their endless starring role or media presentation or promotion? How much of their embedded whore sell-out viciousness are they going to project upon me as they are relieved temporarily of the hate that they suppressed in order to obtain their positions in society in this hateful organization which makes fascist, Nazi whores out of as many parasitic wanna-be's on this planet?



No comments:

Post a Comment