Sunday, December 26, 2021

Terrorism/harassment/discrimination on the mail front + More destruction of my personal property when I left this terror/surveillance/rape/dismemberment/disfigurement/mind control room "condo unit" yesterday. Obviously this is a Buddhist country and so Christmas has no cheer or respite from acts of hate not for political purposes but for racism and hate purposes.

 My mail service in Orlando which has unfaithfully reported incoming mail for the past 3 years gave me one day to certify a pdf file and email back or they would close my account. The pdf file was a copy of a contract that has no relevance to my contract with them, and nevertheless they demanded this to be signed and emailed back by the next day or else....and then after I rushed out (I was not in the physical state to go out but I had to) and then, three days later they sent another email informing me that they were permanently closing in one month. Period. I had paid in August for a year renewal of the contract that began at the end of November, 2021-Nov. 2022. I paid approx $170 including Fl. tax. Thus they owe me 10 months of payment refunded and refuse to answer my three emails requesting repayment. I phoned them during peak business hours and got an answering machine, multiple times that I phoned during the middle of a weekday (last week). I even wrote a message asking them when was a good time to phone and speak to them. No answer. They responded by asking me if I wanted my mail forwarded (they have lied endlessly about how much mail I have received and they charge $5 per item to be mail-forwarded). I then sent a more direct or "angry" message asking once more to refund my money. A blank silence. 

I have been using a certain type of service and this is not so readily available in any private mailbox service. Things have surely changed even in the last few years as these various "virtual mailboxes" are now a franchise business with the same exact type font, replications of the exact wording appear on the various private mailing services whereas formerly every private mailbox service was a physical mailbox with a few extra options. The service I had used prior to this now dying service (slowly dying and like a dead thing, inoperable for over 3 years now but still functioning with a tiny heartbeat of operation in my very scant business affairs, which amounts to a few government letters per year and the health care options that Medicaid so kindly sends for medical care that left me dying and without any options back in the good ole USA before I left to rescue myself in another country with hopes of finding some cure for the mysterious ailment that had made me so ill and getting worse.


The other mail service in Orlando that I had used was a tiny little "pop" operation without the moms. It was a hokey-sounding dude with a country accent for Florida with the fake goody-happy vocal range and responses. I thought perhaps he would be bona-fide, until he "forgot" to include my new debit card in a package that I had requested he pack up with that as the first item along with a few things I had ordered as an aside. He claimed with a smug little snort, "I forgot" when I asked him what had happened to the card I had requested specifically to be sent. He said it was still in my box. I asked him to pay part of the next FedEx charge and he refused. Afterwards he played the terrorist "games" of telling me he could not hear me and that I must talk louder into the phone--again with the smug smirking tone in his nasty voice with the twangy Central Florida voice (aka "redneck sorta"). I was shouting as he again lied to me and with that same chirpy "f-u" tone in his voice. A little later I asked him for something else and he sent some information that didn't work out, and I lost my temper and that was in the middle of being endlessly tortured and raped by Depp back in 2013, and so he immediately cancelled the contract because he said that I was rude and he didn't have to "take that kind of treatment". I got angry but it was based on having been ripped off and lied to by him a few times in the past. I had to phone in to obtain information about my mail and so we had a few phone conversations. I was always responding in a chirpy happy voice to his fake chirpy happy voice about mail issues and the transactions were always smooth and 100% legitimate on my part and shady and then descending into outright fraud on his part. I then found this current service which is now closing after years of different people taking care of my mail from this very small business--which means that after they began to rip me off and lie about my mail they got promoted and left the store to slide into their new cozy promotion business--I suspect and know this to be the endless recurring theme of these terrorists who operate on the business level. 

So to continue just a bit--one week after I renewed my contract in this effete faux mail service but it really is one of the very few options I have had available at this distance where I can't physically go into the store or request legal aid from any local court system to obtain service or refunds for absolutely unethical business practices---I renewed my account in early August and one week later the harassment of endless threats in the mail from the government agency that has determined from my physical state that I am indeed disabled--but now has shifted my status to a temporary supplemental status so they conduct "reviews" endlessly at least twice per year--but since 1997 there has been one letter requesting me to fill out a form about my physical health, and then there was nothing until 2016 and then the slew of threats and audits/reviews has been at least twice a year. 


This mail service suddenly sent me an "urgent" letter from this gov. agency claiming that this was the "final warning" and that my benefits had been stopped because I had not responded to earlier letters sent out requesting immediate information about my status--again, something that has never happened in all the decades I have been receiving these life-saving benefits. I then had to go through people insulting and threatening me and saying "good!" when I told them that my benefits had been stopped. They were all terrorist agents on the phone operating through this government agency, which is rife with people willing to harass targets on the phone and in -person and in any way possible. Plus including the inherent racism attached to various branches of society not just the government that create that old famous "systematic racism" that is not a hyperbole to any extent. However, the racism is most applied to people who do not conform to the expectations of those who would exploit and riddle people's lives with status cliches and racist stereotypes that they must conform to so the hierarchy can appear superficially to be "fair" and "not racist" but intrinsically at a more deep and profound level the injustice and racist stereotypes remain intact-although a few can "rise" up in financial status as representatives of this ersatz "fair" system that is always claiming it is seeking to eliminate racism. 

so, straying from the point as terrorist hackers are blocking functions of the keyboard so I must fight to pound out words and backspace and correct and then write in some way that is not endlessly digressing due to the attack on my brain functioning by their mind control terrorism technology--


It's all tangled up in blackness, this whole thing is a never-ending contorted tangled mess where every attack is conjoined with some other attack which is strung in a sequence of other attacks.


I then tried to phone a "Mom" store in the "outback" of Orlando and got a real country type voice of a white woman with a very soft-spoken apologetically polite "Latino" woman first answering the phone, a little bad at English, not able to answer my questions on pricing (a very similar attack that I experience in Thailand, which I wrote of earlier today) and I had to ask her to pass the phone to the person she was asking in the background about how much the prices are. This then was the very sharp-sounding white woman who talked like "no nonsense" abrupt sharp-edged nastiness but quick to answer. This is very much like the people of Central Florida and I know the tenor and pace very well from my years of having lived in Gainesville--except that most of the time in Gainesville I got correct responses to my questions (perhaps because I was living in the area and not speaking on the phone from a distant location and I could also report their incompetence in person while I lived there).


And so, after explaining my needs, she affirmed and then said she would conduct business with me. Two unanswered emails later on both the contact form and direct email, I have to move on to other searches and find that any private email service is now almost impossible because the entire industry has been turned into a huge conglomerate of mailing with a central base--just like a corporate huge national entity that has branches in various States. 


I then tried to contact one of these branches (not yet realizing how conglomerate and uniform these mail services were just then, because I have not been in the US for so long and have been using the same mail services for at least 8 years or longer. I got one single response written in half-a$$ english with a photocopy of a contract that was placed crooked in the copy tray, faded so it looked like something an 8-year old had made while high on cool-aid. I wrote a few questions because they explained their service to me in such badly written English and also wrote in cryptic form so I wanted a more clear break-down of the prices and got zero and no answer in response.

I know that my emails have been suppressed for decades, any personal emails that anyone outside of the terror operation have been blocked. I write to people I think would definitely respond and nothing comes back. All my attempts to find business opportunities or contacts is always blocked and in all searches I get one single response or two at most--all are hateful terrorists who are drooling at the opportunity to screw someone else over.

And oh.. the guy in Orlando who ripped me off for mailing my debit card (not doing it I mean) but forcing me to have to pay twice *(over $200) to have a debit card shipped only because I wanted a few items included in the package the first time)--this guy has expanded his business into a huge mutli-office space with various addressees--and I truly suspect it was for his participation (in part) for his attacks upon me. When I phoned him not giving out my name (I didn't phone "him" but the business, and first got someone else on the phone and when I asked about the virtual mail service which would be a box at a real bona fide non-conglomerate mail service which is what I need--the cost per year I was quoted was twice the amount for any small private box in any other business offering a similar service (the price was not listed on the site, of course and they could quote any price they want). I had been passed to the former owner who had only worked almost alone with one or two others who now has a huge business in just a few years' time after having screwed me over. I asked him about the virtual mailbox and he tried to "take the p-out of me" when I asked him if they did the usual: copying the envelope of a letter received and then requesting if I want the content scan or not. He responded in a tone of voice that was like, "NO< it's not that it's this...." so he said in that tone, "we copy the exterior portion and then send you an email requesting if you want the interior portion likewise scanned"--like some verbal diarrhea artist making out like I had asked a question that was all "wrong" because the correct syntax was this version of mail that no one on the planet uses. This was like a mind-screw con artist and it just prickled me to have to deal with this kind of evil creepy con job personality. 


those are my options so far for finding a service which I desperately need. I am stuck here with at least $350 lost in the last 3-4 months just by one mail service which charged me $200 per package of  two debit cards and one or two letters included in a legal-size envelope. They even lied about the weight on the 2nd shipment--the weight was 0.5 lbs and the charge should have been $80 which is what FedEx was charging--they charged me $200 per 0.5 lb legal-sized envelope to be shipped on a 3-day delivery (the 2nd shipment took 5 days to be delivered and then FedEx in Thailand tried to block the shipment with direct lies and the template for FedEx being tampered with so the shipment was shown blocked and undeliverable. On the phone they kept yelling that they "no understan" and told me 8 times in a row that they would deliver the package to my home when I had ordered and yelled into the phone because "no understan" and "no hear u" yelled at me with noise blaring on the other end of the line--I told them all 8 times that I had ordered a pick-up at the FedEx station and those were the directions on the package as well. As I wrote before in another post--DHL Phuket has opened my boxes I sent from Germany and with a box cutter cut around all the packaging tape I used to secure the top of the boxes and many items had been just stolen from the boxes. I could do nothing to retrieve my items. I thus cannot rely on any mail service whatsoever any longer for even the smallest of information.

And so I am now trying to find some service and I will have to opt for something that is not what I really want but I have no other choice. The situation is actually worse than it being "something I don't really want" but I can't really do into detail. No matter because the real terrorists can hack into my thoughts and so they know how dire and threatening this situation is for me.

------------

As for my home--I see now that the one pot I have to cook in has been scratched at the bottom. This was a top quality cookware from Phillips--a rice cooker with a solid double-layer metal bottom not the cheap and flimsy metal cooker pot. The terrorists have poured some rusting chemicals into the entire cookery and it's rusted throughout--the pot now has huge scratches on the bottom. This entire system is supposed to last at least 2  years but I bought it 10 months ago and it's rusted through-and-through the pot is now scratched and that is going to affect the cooking--it stinks because the metal has been eaten away by this abrasive compound that terrorists also put on all my hotplates and cooking utensils and everything else that is metal. All hinges are rusted and metals stink due to the corrosion of the chemicals that are smeared on every single thing to rust and destroy it all so I must continuously repurchase items that I keep clean and well kept--destroyed by this team which operates for the billionaires and millionaires with all their mansions and private jets--family members and etc with all they have--they have stolen ideas from me obtained interviews in major news outlets have gotten more and more and more and awards for torturing and stealing ideas that they torture and drug out of me. This is what they do in return--after years and years and years of obtaining Oscars and promotions and being put into lead political office.

They have also killed the two lizards that were the last surviving animals after they blasted and blew up the hillside outside my window. It was left bare with rocks for one year and then whenever any flowering vine began to grow they would pour acid or chemicals on it from the ledge above on top of the very steep hillside. There was one lizard who got a "girlfriend" and the pair were living their little cozy happy lives on the hillside and I would say hello to them and they would look and give their lizard types of hellos to me--all gone now. They are dead I suspct like the birds that used to fly on the hillside which completely avoid even flying past this space--I think they also were shot and so no birds come even close to this very rare spot of nature that animals really need to survive t he endless onslaught of cement and building tearing down all habitats of Phuket in systematic death for nature that continues despite all the global warming crises.

----------------------

This Years list of Time's 100 most influential people includes as every year has people who have  viciously attacked me, have been part of the torture and all are packaged as the most generous and beneficent human beings on the planet. I can't describe how nasty they really are, but these people attacking me keep being put on pedestals by the media and the public can't seem to know the difference between good and evil because the public absolutely participates in attacking me as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment