Sunday, December 26, 2021

A call for restitution $$$. Stinking black and brown fluids terrorist filth report: December 26, 2021. A$ I have been writing of endlessly for years, this group of millionaires and billionaires are ensuring I can't earn any money and if I do it would be subpoverty minimum wage at best but mostly they want to force a baby out of me with some rapist hater so they can obtain more huge bonuses and deals out of this hate crime contract out on me, ordered most likely by a Europ-a but they all adhere to these fascist Nazis who control and rule over them. The inhumanity is disgusting but the filth they order to have sprayed on everything to slowly murder me is also absolutely disgusting. This is only because after years of obtaining that which they otherwise have not obtained prior to latching onto non-stop slow murder of me through all these "covert" means they have been handed like psychopathic children enjoying torturing someone slowly to death--and their scant "justification" is that I am not doing what they want which is endless death for me, that is what they want. I have been at this stage of non-stop outright torture from endless groups of these terrorists because I was fighting to not be poisoned and then have the poison raped into my body while I was inert and sleeping by both the teleporting rapist Europigapes and the Europigape neighbors who were torturing and poisoning me from the rooms/houses next to mine (who actively and viciously ganged up on me in these tiny little housing communities or rental spaces I have been forced into for years--I should be living in a small house and able to earn money online but all efforts have been blocked 100%--websites I start are taken offline --something I have seen done by a web-tracking app--but the pages appear "active" if you click on the site but internally they are turned off--and that has been my plight for all these years--and now after fighting for the last month famous celebrity and politician after politician after celebrity--the hate and violence betwixt us is now at murderous levels of hate and violence--it is mutual but unlike them I have a good reason for it. However, after YEARS of these parasites latching on to torturing me so their Europigape handler "masters" will promote them in this global fascist Nazi scheme literally to take over the world--they just can't even show a bit of appreciation for the ideas they stole from me to obtain their fake liberal fronts--they can't stop the violence not even for a major holiday--it's just day and night day and night after day. No government still will step in to stop this, and certainly not this U S Government under all previous and current leadership, which in fact are actively teleporting and threatening me with murder--by the way (this is one situation where true bipartisanship is finally achieved; equal parity of Republicans and Democrats in terms of hate crimes is really conjoined).). I need MONEY (MO MONEY$$) to move to a much more humane place to live--with ventilation so I don't have to breathe in toxic fumes all night which has made me very ill and perhaps has caused serious illness. I need a small home with a swimming pool to revitalize my flatulent muscles and the decay of my muscle and bone structure from over a DECADE of inertia due to endless suffering from hard chemical ripping at cellular levels out of my spine and body and intestines--and it's still in there packed and wedged so hard and deeply after more than a decade I am still fighting amidst endless hate, violence and non-stop abuse and torture so my nerves and immune system are always seriously compromised on a near-fatal level by these hate celebrities and politicos teleporting me and ordering all these attacks for their petty but sick power acquisition strategies out of exploiting this contract ouf of me for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE YEARS AND YEARS WITHOUT END THEY LATCH ON LIKE ENDLESS PARASITES. The bathroom walls are blotched with stinking brown fluids that I would have to scrub so endlessly because the substances are laboratory created and so nothing gets them out really. I can only minimize the stink and brown stains. This is also in the living space and on clothing, and in food and in my body they try to poison me to death here through this toxic shock along with non-stop hate and violence which of course is a killer as all people know but it's not empirically linked to death so it's just one of those psych factors that they can continue indefinitely so they do it every single day to abuse me to death along with poisoning and then there's the poison already embedded into my body--plus scars and blemishes from the chemicals they smear on my skin every day with cuts, incisions and I fight every day to preserve and to save my life from them.

 I never turn on the bathroom light any longer because I am too ill to endlessly clean up clothing and filth sprinkled on my floor and stinking bedsheets upon returning from shopping and things broken and filth and crap sprayed into all drawers and cabinets and things broken and ripped, stinking and stained so the cleaning never ends. I can't bend unless it's for a very good reason (meaning to clean the endless stinking filth that is everywhere, particularly the filthy floor which even though I sweep and clean it after I return from shopping and even upon waking the terrorists use either mechanical arms or go into the room and spray and spew filth everywhere. The filth that they pour into all cracks and on every single thing (all white spaces are a permanently stained brown the stinking brown fluids are laboratory-created and nothing, not a single thing except perhaps acid will get this out (I have not tried acid as a stain remover). Bleach operates like water on these substances, for example. 


I have a soap dish that I cleaned the day before leaving this room--and it's crudded with layers of brown stinking hardened-on crap--the floor underneath the sink is black with layers of crud that were put on just yesterday while I was out being attacked by the terrorists in all these shops and on the roads. The crud is so black it is completely blacked on the edges of the tiles where the silicone I laid down to stop the tiles from being lifted from the room below. 


This is very disgusting and I NEED MONEY to live. They should be forced to pay me a sustainable amount of money to live off and to move and to survive healing instead of endlessly fighting them and the poisoning while they also block my ability to obtain ANY health care whatsoever that is legitimate, if I could but afford it. My mail systems that are like financial and mail fraud money sucking con artists are taking up an entire stimulus check, and before that I was struggling month-to-month to save $20 and could not afford to eat and buy materials to try to plug up all the panels and cracks from the 20 Baht store to try to defend my life from the years of people breaking into this room and raping, insering fungus into my orifices, my hair, my food and into everything in the room. Now the bathroom is a blackened disgusting place--although I clean the countertops and the floors almost every day--plus the toilet--I return and the toilet has urine sprinkled around the rim--the first thing I have to do is clean the toilet every time I return or the room stinks. It's all just disgusting. I have been living in toxic stink bomb studios for years and I need and deserve a decent standard of life that isn't a toxic threat to my body and life any longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment