Sunday, December 26, 2021

A call for restitution $$$. Stinking black and brown fluids terrorist filth report: December 26, 2021. A$ I have been writing of endlessly for years, this group of millionaires and billionaires are ensuring I can't earn any money and if I do it would be subpoverty minimum wage at best but mostly they want to force a baby out of me with some rapist hater so they can obtain more huge bonuses and deals out of this hate crime contract out on me, ordered most likely by a Europ-a but they all adhere to these fascist Nazis who control and rule over them. The inhumanity is disgusting but the filth they order to have sprayed on everything to slowly murder me is also absolutely disgusting. This is only because after years of obtaining that which they otherwise have not obtained prior to latching onto non-stop slow murder of me through all these "covert" means they have been handed like psychopathic children enjoying torturing someone slowly to death--and their scant "justification" is that I am not doing what they want which is endless death for me, that is what they want. I have been at this stage of non-stop outright torture from endless groups of these terrorists because I was fighting to not be poisoned and then have the poison raped into my body while I was inert and sleeping by both the teleporting rapist Europigapes and the Europigape neighbors who were torturing and poisoning me from the rooms/houses next to mine (who actively and viciously ganged up on me in these tiny little housing communities or rental spaces I have been forced into for years--I should be living in a small house and able to earn money online but all efforts have been blocked 100%--websites I start are taken offline --something I have seen done by a web-tracking app--but the pages appear "active" if you click on the site but internally they are turned off--and that has been my plight for all these years--and now after fighting for the last month famous celebrity and politician after politician after celebrity--the hate and violence betwixt us is now at murderous levels of hate and violence--it is mutual but unlike them I have a good reason for it. However, after YEARS of these parasites latching on to torturing me so their Europigape handler "masters" will promote them in this global fascist Nazi scheme literally to take over the world--they just can't even show a bit of appreciation for the ideas they stole from me to obtain their fake liberal fronts--they can't stop the violence not even for a major holiday--it's just day and night day and night after day. No government still will step in to stop this, and certainly not this U S Government under all previous and current leadership, which in fact are actively teleporting and threatening me with murder--by the way (this is one situation where true bipartisanship is finally achieved; equal parity of Republicans and Democrats in terms of hate crimes is really conjoined).). I need MONEY (MO MONEY$$) to move to a much more humane place to live--with ventilation so I don't have to breathe in toxic fumes all night which has made me very ill and perhaps has caused serious illness. I need a small home with a swimming pool to revitalize my flatulent muscles and the decay of my muscle and bone structure from over a DECADE of inertia due to endless suffering from hard chemical ripping at cellular levels out of my spine and body and intestines--and it's still in there packed and wedged so hard and deeply after more than a decade I am still fighting amidst endless hate, violence and non-stop abuse and torture so my nerves and immune system are always seriously compromised on a near-fatal level by these hate celebrities and politicos teleporting me and ordering all these attacks for their petty but sick power acquisition strategies out of exploiting this contract ouf of me for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE YEARS AND YEARS WITHOUT END THEY LATCH ON LIKE ENDLESS PARASITES. The bathroom walls are blotched with stinking brown fluids that I would have to scrub so endlessly because the substances are laboratory created and so nothing gets them out really. I can only minimize the stink and brown stains. This is also in the living space and on clothing, and in food and in my body they try to poison me to death here through this toxic shock along with non-stop hate and violence which of course is a killer as all people know but it's not empirically linked to death so it's just one of those psych factors that they can continue indefinitely so they do it every single day to abuse me to death along with poisoning and then there's the poison already embedded into my body--plus scars and blemishes from the chemicals they smear on my skin every day with cuts, incisions and I fight every day to preserve and to save my life from them.

 I never turn on the bathroom light any longer because I am too ill to endlessly clean up clothing and filth sprinkled on my floor and stinking bedsheets upon returning from shopping and things broken and filth and crap sprayed into all drawers and cabinets and things broken and ripped, stinking and stained so the cleaning never ends. I can't bend unless it's for a very good reason (meaning to clean the endless stinking filth that is everywhere, particularly the filthy floor which even though I sweep and clean it after I return from shopping and even upon waking the terrorists use either mechanical arms or go into the room and spray and spew filth everywhere. The filth that they pour into all cracks and on every single thing (all white spaces are a permanently stained brown the stinking brown fluids are laboratory-created and nothing, not a single thing except perhaps acid will get this out (I have not tried acid as a stain remover). Bleach operates like water on these substances, for example. 


I have a soap dish that I cleaned the day before leaving this room--and it's crudded with layers of brown stinking hardened-on crap--the floor underneath the sink is black with layers of crud that were put on just yesterday while I was out being attacked by the terrorists in all these shops and on the roads. The crud is so black it is completely blacked on the edges of the tiles where the silicone I laid down to stop the tiles from being lifted from the room below. 


This is very disgusting and I NEED MONEY to live. They should be forced to pay me a sustainable amount of money to live off and to move and to survive healing instead of endlessly fighting them and the poisoning while they also block my ability to obtain ANY health care whatsoever that is legitimate, if I could but afford it. My mail systems that are like financial and mail fraud money sucking con artists are taking up an entire stimulus check, and before that I was struggling month-to-month to save $20 and could not afford to eat and buy materials to try to plug up all the panels and cracks from the 20 Baht store to try to defend my life from the years of people breaking into this room and raping, insering fungus into my orifices, my hair, my food and into everything in the room. Now the bathroom is a blackened disgusting place--although I clean the countertops and the floors almost every day--plus the toilet--I return and the toilet has urine sprinkled around the rim--the first thing I have to do is clean the toilet every time I return or the room stinks. It's all just disgusting. I have been living in toxic stink bomb studios for years and I need and deserve a decent standard of life that isn't a toxic threat to my body and life any longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...