Thursday, December 9, 2021

Manatees face extinction. The same force and system that has encroached upon my body and nature is likewise killing off species and habitats for their power, pleasure and control global domination scheme which is intrinsically intertwined with racist and socioeconomic global hegemony. The technocratic Mafia/Nazi/fascist organization which has inserted microchip implants into my brain and body, had me tortured through "gang stalking" goon death squads, poisoned and polluted my home, body and I have nasty hate bad-energy parasite energy suckers endlessly surrounding me to bring me down; all of this is an integral part of the destruction of the planet and I submit one very plain example that even Congressional news source The HIll has put into bold sight regarding the human-created extinction for which many are rebelling. But the rebels fighting for their habitats and nature which is destroying their lives do not fight against the technocracy which has created this death of nature and of life on Earth.

 SAVE THE MANATEE CLUB of Florida.

"4ocean Partners with Save the Manatee Club". 4Ocean. October 1, 2018.





(The Hill) Equilibrium/Sustainability — Wildlife officials move to feed Florida manatees


(The Hill) 1,000 manatee deaths reported this year in Florida, eclipsing previous record


(The Hill) 2021 marks deadliest year for manatees in Florida recorded history



Manatees face extinction in Florida!!!! Please send your $$$upport to this cause. If you are taking a vacay to Miami or Florida or live there, PLEASE DO NOT USE JET SKIS and try to not use speed boats AS THESE KILL MANATEES AND OTHER WILDLIFE species which are also facing extinction due to the endless blatantly blind human need for pleasure-seeking gratification on beaches around the planet. That means here in Phuket stop the use of jet skis and all other speed boats which kill marine wildlife.

All of the endless pursuit of the pleasure and convenience lifestyle at the expense of nature. At this point in history there is no more "going back to normal" but only the continuation of ignorance of the animals and marine wildlife that depend on calm and healthy habitats which are endlessly being polluted and carved out for more mansions and get-away holiday pleasure-amplification pursuits that lead to extinction (rebellion). Then there are the oil fields of death and destruction and the carving out of every niche on the planet for the pursuit of wealth stolen from peoples and lands that are pristine and appear to be vulnerable. In the end the greed consumption factory of death abruptly recoils upon the exploiters who are heralded as the champion "winners" of the planet but create only glorified losers and loss.

BTW: as I wrote this post and then decided to add a little bit I saw how hackers have changed and altered the sentences---misspellings and words deleted to cause absolute confusion in the sentence structure. When anyone will ever stop this endless attack upon me I will think that perhaps the human race can also protect nature because I am not one of the destroyers but the people who are attacking me are those who invest in these technologies and these habitat hell-hole paradises where animals are becoming extinct, coral reefs are dying, and the indigenous populations are being turned into abject slaves and dying out (races are also becoming extinct due to the global catastrophe of immigration due to the tyrannical governments that are crating death upon this planet for the huge majority of minorities roaming homeless. These destructive forms of government are also being fully supported by the racist and fascist haters who are in control over the US "Democracy" who are truly despotic and violence genocidal and Holocaust enablers and creators of hate and death around the planet. United States being one of the main contributors in this respect. I just had to add the political aspect to the environmental because these are inter-related. That is something you won't hear the Swedish Nazi so-called "environmentalist" spewing and spitting out in her hissing hate diatribes against the United States in her endless tours trying to stop all the destruction. The racist and fascist element play a gigantic role in the parallel structure of environments and natural resources. This goes into a huge philosophical construct which is very difficult for me to engage in with hacking and obstruction of the keyboard and also my brain is being attacked so it's very hard to think and concentrate and create and expound for any great length of time.

Stop the environmental tyranny which is also linked to the socio-political fascist, Nazi, Mafia machine of corruption on a global scale. Stop the destruction and stop these technocratic liars from their endless pursuit of obtaining more investments and deals and construction and cement and mind-controlling technologies so you are all immersed in a miasma of entertainment and unable to disassociate from the lies to the reality of what these "leaders" and "winners" of society truly are compounding, the death they are constructing, the lies they are obstructing from you vision of reality: so much death and destruction. Do not continue to participate in their culture and begin to foment a new era for political and environmental sustainability which means also stop the fascist racist envelopment of an organized criminal global State apparatus--combined with their technological and organized death and terror squads.

-----------------------------------
----------------------------------

***While writing this post, and attempting to re-edit, I had to confront blocks to keyboard, hackers rewriting my sentences omitting words, grammar and parts of sentences completely obliterated so it's very hard to untangle meaning. My hands are now frozen like I can't move them-my brain completely under attack. I must pound on the keys as they are "stuck" and hard to use---I tried to post what had been a reasonably written post and saw after I click on publish that the entire structure had been altered so badly I could not understand my own writing and had to rewrite--three times in places. Right now I struggle to get anything out--pressing on keys other letters appear, I must exert force to get anything to appear the keys are so hard and stiff from malware and whatever this group is using to stifle my expression. When ANYONE on the planet actually does anything to protect and defend my right to expression and free speech, also to have a home that is not contaminated and turned into a deadly toxic waste dump and rape, torture and mutilation space I will be surprised. The Nazi and fascist environmentalists teleporting me because they are now "celebrity" environmentalists are also part of the controlled system of destruction--they are the control factor to ensure that the first to get protection from environmental damage is their fascist Nazi countries--and that the death squad attack upon those slated for extermination and destruction (environmentally and financial devastation such as what has been forced upon me to ensure I remain impoverished and desperate--and thus ripe for being controlled or killed if I don't comply--which is so integral for this system which also is causing the environmental death of the planet. I am fighting now to get every word out--even the page is lurching while I type--this is one of the other hack interference techniques used to stop my writing. I hope readers can somewhat get the point or gist of what I am fighting to type out and eek out of my brain. The interruptions due to hacking are enough to stop any train-of-thought coherency. When anyone ever protects my right I will think that they are also concerned about rescuing the entire planet instead of just those areas that are affecting Nazi/Mafia living spaces. They want the targeted people to live in squallor and filth and toxic death atmospheres--in other words and that is what they create with me on a micro level and what they really work to ensure is the reality in most of the world where at this point, along with the extinction of animals such as manatees, millions upon millions of people are destitute and dying and homeless. This is not an accident and it is a deliberate scheme of mass genocidal proportion. That the rest of the natural world is also suffering for the endless machinery of convenience and manufacturing and pleasure is always neglected when people are looking for a cause or a solution to the deadly problems of extinction and mass death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...