Thursday, December 9, 2021

Manatees face extinction. The same force and system that has encroached upon my body and nature is likewise killing off species and habitats for their power, pleasure and control global domination scheme which is intrinsically intertwined with racist and socioeconomic global hegemony. The technocratic Mafia/Nazi/fascist organization which has inserted microchip implants into my brain and body, had me tortured through "gang stalking" goon death squads, poisoned and polluted my home, body and I have nasty hate bad-energy parasite energy suckers endlessly surrounding me to bring me down; all of this is an integral part of the destruction of the planet and I submit one very plain example that even Congressional news source The HIll has put into bold sight regarding the human-created extinction for which many are rebelling. But the rebels fighting for their habitats and nature which is destroying their lives do not fight against the technocracy which has created this death of nature and of life on Earth.

 SAVE THE MANATEE CLUB of Florida.

"4ocean Partners with Save the Manatee Club". 4Ocean. October 1, 2018.





(The Hill) Equilibrium/Sustainability — Wildlife officials move to feed Florida manatees


(The Hill) 1,000 manatee deaths reported this year in Florida, eclipsing previous record


(The Hill) 2021 marks deadliest year for manatees in Florida recorded history



Manatees face extinction in Florida!!!! Please send your $$$upport to this cause. If you are taking a vacay to Miami or Florida or live there, PLEASE DO NOT USE JET SKIS and try to not use speed boats AS THESE KILL MANATEES AND OTHER WILDLIFE species which are also facing extinction due to the endless blatantly blind human need for pleasure-seeking gratification on beaches around the planet. That means here in Phuket stop the use of jet skis and all other speed boats which kill marine wildlife.

All of the endless pursuit of the pleasure and convenience lifestyle at the expense of nature. At this point in history there is no more "going back to normal" but only the continuation of ignorance of the animals and marine wildlife that depend on calm and healthy habitats which are endlessly being polluted and carved out for more mansions and get-away holiday pleasure-amplification pursuits that lead to extinction (rebellion). Then there are the oil fields of death and destruction and the carving out of every niche on the planet for the pursuit of wealth stolen from peoples and lands that are pristine and appear to be vulnerable. In the end the greed consumption factory of death abruptly recoils upon the exploiters who are heralded as the champion "winners" of the planet but create only glorified losers and loss.

BTW: as I wrote this post and then decided to add a little bit I saw how hackers have changed and altered the sentences---misspellings and words deleted to cause absolute confusion in the sentence structure. When anyone will ever stop this endless attack upon me I will think that perhaps the human race can also protect nature because I am not one of the destroyers but the people who are attacking me are those who invest in these technologies and these habitat hell-hole paradises where animals are becoming extinct, coral reefs are dying, and the indigenous populations are being turned into abject slaves and dying out (races are also becoming extinct due to the global catastrophe of immigration due to the tyrannical governments that are crating death upon this planet for the huge majority of minorities roaming homeless. These destructive forms of government are also being fully supported by the racist and fascist haters who are in control over the US "Democracy" who are truly despotic and violence genocidal and Holocaust enablers and creators of hate and death around the planet. United States being one of the main contributors in this respect. I just had to add the political aspect to the environmental because these are inter-related. That is something you won't hear the Swedish Nazi so-called "environmentalist" spewing and spitting out in her hissing hate diatribes against the United States in her endless tours trying to stop all the destruction. The racist and fascist element play a gigantic role in the parallel structure of environments and natural resources. This goes into a huge philosophical construct which is very difficult for me to engage in with hacking and obstruction of the keyboard and also my brain is being attacked so it's very hard to think and concentrate and create and expound for any great length of time.

Stop the environmental tyranny which is also linked to the socio-political fascist, Nazi, Mafia machine of corruption on a global scale. Stop the destruction and stop these technocratic liars from their endless pursuit of obtaining more investments and deals and construction and cement and mind-controlling technologies so you are all immersed in a miasma of entertainment and unable to disassociate from the lies to the reality of what these "leaders" and "winners" of society truly are compounding, the death they are constructing, the lies they are obstructing from you vision of reality: so much death and destruction. Do not continue to participate in their culture and begin to foment a new era for political and environmental sustainability which means also stop the fascist racist envelopment of an organized criminal global State apparatus--combined with their technological and organized death and terror squads.

-----------------------------------
----------------------------------

***While writing this post, and attempting to re-edit, I had to confront blocks to keyboard, hackers rewriting my sentences omitting words, grammar and parts of sentences completely obliterated so it's very hard to untangle meaning. My hands are now frozen like I can't move them-my brain completely under attack. I must pound on the keys as they are "stuck" and hard to use---I tried to post what had been a reasonably written post and saw after I click on publish that the entire structure had been altered so badly I could not understand my own writing and had to rewrite--three times in places. Right now I struggle to get anything out--pressing on keys other letters appear, I must exert force to get anything to appear the keys are so hard and stiff from malware and whatever this group is using to stifle my expression. When ANYONE on the planet actually does anything to protect and defend my right to expression and free speech, also to have a home that is not contaminated and turned into a deadly toxic waste dump and rape, torture and mutilation space I will be surprised. The Nazi and fascist environmentalists teleporting me because they are now "celebrity" environmentalists are also part of the controlled system of destruction--they are the control factor to ensure that the first to get protection from environmental damage is their fascist Nazi countries--and that the death squad attack upon those slated for extermination and destruction (environmentally and financial devastation such as what has been forced upon me to ensure I remain impoverished and desperate--and thus ripe for being controlled or killed if I don't comply--which is so integral for this system which also is causing the environmental death of the planet. I am fighting now to get every word out--even the page is lurching while I type--this is one of the other hack interference techniques used to stop my writing. I hope readers can somewhat get the point or gist of what I am fighting to type out and eek out of my brain. The interruptions due to hacking are enough to stop any train-of-thought coherency. When anyone ever protects my right I will think that they are also concerned about rescuing the entire planet instead of just those areas that are affecting Nazi/Mafia living spaces. They want the targeted people to live in squallor and filth and toxic death atmospheres--in other words and that is what they create with me on a micro level and what they really work to ensure is the reality in most of the world where at this point, along with the extinction of animals such as manatees, millions upon millions of people are destitute and dying and homeless. This is not an accident and it is a deliberate scheme of mass genocidal proportion. That the rest of the natural world is also suffering for the endless machinery of convenience and manufacturing and pleasure is always neglected when people are looking for a cause or a solution to the deadly problems of extinction and mass death.

No comments:

Post a Comment