Saturday, December 25, 2021

The "social security" death program slated out for me. Social Security "rules" for disability payment MUST BE AMENDED. This is one route that the terrorist organization is taking to destroy anyone they want to eliminate if they are young or unemployed or DISABLED.

Twin Cities donors gave 15 people $1,000 a month in yearlong guaranteed income experiment




 



I'm officially disabled and these people are receiving more than I get per month for a complete and total disability. Because I was forced into a terrorist "accident", where my legs popped up at a 90-degree angle as I ran to my temp agency job in San Francisco (the microchip implant forces my body to do various horrid things like my legs popping up at this 90-degree angle as I ran on the sidewalk and ran down a slope I was sprinting because I was late-- . I had been approached by a woman who ran next to me on that day--because every day for that week my bus was late, and I missed the BART line to my destination and so had to run to work. Thus the surveillance on me operated as a scheme to destroy me: the terrorists devised a plan to have a woman I had never met or seen run next to me on the 4th day of this new job in a very savvy legal office in downtown. I had been running to work every day because of the late busses making me miss my connections. I was very much an athlete, with a few years of jogging 6 miles/day behind me. With this strange stranger woman running beside me, (please understand how mind programming works in conjunction with the insidious poisoning and drugging--you are in a constant daze and people "suggest" things and you follow sheepishly without second thought--it's all very dangerous and of course the power-mongering expletives of this organization love this tech and druggy toy and they are loathe to do any single thing to stop the onslaught of violence that they inevitably inflict because the more they get to gloat and smirk about exploiting people like this, the more violent they become and I can attest to this 100% from decades of experience. They didn't want me to have a decent job, they wanted me to be a sexually abused sex trafficking techno torture victim with no opportunities or chances.
Thus in this mind controlled and incessantly drugged up state-- and as I "flew" my legs just popped up and I landed on my back--the metal rod the surgeons had inserted into my spine for the crooked vertebrae due to the horrid hardening poisons that no one ever warned me about or that I was being poisoned and raped/tortured while sleeping). The terrorists literally broke the hook of the rod and then injured/crushed my lumbar vertebrae while I was sleeping the following night. I was fine the day after this fall, but the next day I was completely injured and what the terrorists did to my body was literally almost break my spine in this one-night attack. Ironically this all transpired on Christmas Eve, 1988. All this happened a few months after graduating college. I left Minnesota after graduating from the University of Minnesota, and was working as a temp in this new city of San Francisco and had not found a regular job yet. I was trying to go through the corporate route in some capacity.
Years later, after inspections and medical reviews, beginning this disability "program" at $500 per month in 1997, I only am on SSI and so I get the lowest of monthly incomes from that program. At this point, years later and having been poisoned nearly to death because NO ONE would warn me or help me in the United States, I am still living under far less than $1000 per month.
Not "complaining" as such but still--the "rules" for disability payments are draconian under SSI conditions for people who have not been able to "contribute" through taxes for the program (you receive higher benefits the longer you have paid taxes. So if you are a new graduate or have been unemployed and get injured permanently you are very strung up in poverty for the rest of your life--I get much less than the people receiving the $1000 are getting in this "experiment". I urge people to review Supplemental Security rules and try to improve the lives of people on that program who have been caught in that "gray zone" of poverty because they could not or have not paid income tax due to not being able to work or being too young or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment