Saturday, December 25, 2021

The "social security" death program slated out for me. Social Security "rules" for disability payment MUST BE AMENDED. This is one route that the terrorist organization is taking to destroy anyone they want to eliminate if they are young or unemployed or DISABLED.

Twin Cities donors gave 15 people $1,000 a month in yearlong guaranteed income experiment




 



I'm officially disabled and these people are receiving more than I get per month for a complete and total disability. Because I was forced into a terrorist "accident", where my legs popped up at a 90-degree angle as I ran to my temp agency job in San Francisco (the microchip implant forces my body to do various horrid things like my legs popping up at this 90-degree angle as I ran on the sidewalk and ran down a slope I was sprinting because I was late-- . I had been approached by a woman who ran next to me on that day--because every day for that week my bus was late, and I missed the BART line to my destination and so had to run to work. Thus the surveillance on me operated as a scheme to destroy me: the terrorists devised a plan to have a woman I had never met or seen run next to me on the 4th day of this new job in a very savvy legal office in downtown. I had been running to work every day because of the late busses making me miss my connections. I was very much an athlete, with a few years of jogging 6 miles/day behind me. With this strange stranger woman running beside me, (please understand how mind programming works in conjunction with the insidious poisoning and drugging--you are in a constant daze and people "suggest" things and you follow sheepishly without second thought--it's all very dangerous and of course the power-mongering expletives of this organization love this tech and druggy toy and they are loathe to do any single thing to stop the onslaught of violence that they inevitably inflict because the more they get to gloat and smirk about exploiting people like this, the more violent they become and I can attest to this 100% from decades of experience. They didn't want me to have a decent job, they wanted me to be a sexually abused sex trafficking techno torture victim with no opportunities or chances.
Thus in this mind controlled and incessantly drugged up state-- and as I "flew" my legs just popped up and I landed on my back--the metal rod the surgeons had inserted into my spine for the crooked vertebrae due to the horrid hardening poisons that no one ever warned me about or that I was being poisoned and raped/tortured while sleeping). The terrorists literally broke the hook of the rod and then injured/crushed my lumbar vertebrae while I was sleeping the following night. I was fine the day after this fall, but the next day I was completely injured and what the terrorists did to my body was literally almost break my spine in this one-night attack. Ironically this all transpired on Christmas Eve, 1988. All this happened a few months after graduating college. I left Minnesota after graduating from the University of Minnesota, and was working as a temp in this new city of San Francisco and had not found a regular job yet. I was trying to go through the corporate route in some capacity.
Years later, after inspections and medical reviews, beginning this disability "program" at $500 per month in 1997, I only am on SSI and so I get the lowest of monthly incomes from that program. At this point, years later and having been poisoned nearly to death because NO ONE would warn me or help me in the United States, I am still living under far less than $1000 per month.
Not "complaining" as such but still--the "rules" for disability payments are draconian under SSI conditions for people who have not been able to "contribute" through taxes for the program (you receive higher benefits the longer you have paid taxes. So if you are a new graduate or have been unemployed and get injured permanently you are very strung up in poverty for the rest of your life--I get much less than the people receiving the $1000 are getting in this "experiment". I urge people to review Supplemental Security rules and try to improve the lives of people on that program who have been caught in that "gray zone" of poverty because they could not or have not paid income tax due to not being able to work or being too young or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...