Thursday, December 9, 2021

Terrorists filth and property destruction report: December 9, 2021.

Just writing this as another post for another day from another year of this mess that parasites are forcing upon me and my life, environment and property and all endeavors:



Broken: laptop speakers. With every pair of earphones and all speakers, wires are pulled while I am out of my room/house and when I return the speakers that had operated perfectly the day before are inoperable. That means more money I must crank out to buy more things that millionaires and billionaires are ordering to have broken through their terrorist network because a DECADE of torture and nightly teleportation nightmnare "skits" of death, rape, abuse, insults and violence every single night and endless violence sanctioned by those at the top trickling down to the bottom are all nearly vying to be able to participate in and par take in the "fun". Items scratched, broken, and ripped but the list is long and hacking is bad right now so tying is very difficult.

The millionaires and billionaires do this to force slavery through technocratic means upon me. I fight and fight as they torture me to obtain ideas which they steal to use as their own concept--usually verbatim. Then snarling in hate and ordering destruction of my property and body as a "punishhment" to me fighting and writing about their crimes and thefts. All are instrucdted to behave as if thes is their natural hunting ground and I am their prey to be devoured in every single way possible through all these modern technological means. 


The counter top for my tiny "kitchen" area, which is just a space against the wall with a count3er top that has already been cut through with a laser so it's breaking--a slice into the formeica--disgusting ch emicals have been poured on the surface so the material is being worn away. I p olished it before I left last time (two days ago) and now it's spotted and the varnish has been completely scraed or eaten away. I pout oil on it and it's really ugly and nasty and nothing can repair this as the entire surface has been eaten away and destroyed and needs to be re-coated or replaxced. 

Stinking foul liquids poured into the tiny water tray in the back of the refrigerator--where the tiny ice box has been severed so it's also breaking and the door handle to the ice box has been cut and broken off so the door won't close (I had to improvise to find a way to close this door, so it's like a tiny clip fastening the door so it closes--toerhwise they wanted to completely destroy my freezer capacityor force me to have to buy an entire new refrigerator--of course I have no money for this and the millionaires and billionaires make sure I can't earn a penny or if I try to work it will be an absolutely slave job of lower than minimum wage doing menial tasks--they have tried this before and also tried to kill me when I did get good jobs or was accepted into grad school. otherwise, they poured foul white substance into this tray after I returned from shopping 2 days ago--either they put it in just before I retruned so I could not smell it as the odors compressed into the air when I had to close the patio door to sleep--and seal all cracks so no mechanical arms can get in from the outside. This stinking whitish fluid smells like semen mixed with vomit. And that is after I fought to stop celebrities and politicvians from stealign my concepts afrter and before torturing and abusing me in teleportatoin and through these groups.

so I write about this--I am t yping now without my glasses and the pr int is small and hackers are inserting mistakes all over the place. I can see a wave of red underlines from the spell c heck but I'm going to leave it all as is becuase right now I have to spent another 2 hours cleaning up fungus and filth spraye don my clothing--laundry is waiging. Every singl eday I have to clean for at least 2 hours the filth that is poured into myclothing and /or property and the floors, ceilings, the windows, every single thing is sprayed with fo ul stinking crap gooey black and brown substances and the entire room is sprayed after I clean, while I am sleeping, and while I am o ut. 


When will anyone ever stop these criminals and this sickening filth organizations? 


The computer is freezing, the cursor is spinning endlessly as I try to open a simple application like a music app on this laptop. the hacking is atrocious and I try to block this as well. There isn't a thing that isn't broken, inoperable or broken down that this organization hasn't destroyed that I have worked for. Outside on the once copmletely coated with flowers hillside are plastic bags thrown and plastic hangers and weeds. The flowering vines that sometimes grow on the hillside are immediately killed off as the goons operating forf these wealthy bigots kill and destroy my environment for the pu rpose of making every single thing around me broken, ugly and shabby. this is the micro version of what these creeps do on a  macro scale to the poorer countries and indeed to the black and poorer "minority" neighborhoods" and you can rest assured that they pay groups to destroy their own "hoods" just to get a little lift up and out. I don't doubt this and believe it is the reality because if they are so firm in doing this to me, they do this on a global scale. that is what I was referring to in my last post regarding the mess this organization creates for the masses of people now wasting away and drfting from country-to-country in desperation because the bigot white Nazi and mafia global control system has to have their false claims of superiority. They get their own minions to destroy their own communities and even attack their own famillies so they can be promoted. If I could only type and write without all this obstruction I could write more clearly and well about this. O f course they won't allow this so I ahve to fight to type and ask people to once more get involved and stop this tyranny forced upon me.

Otherwise, all i do is clean and fight to et poison out of my body and home and get these toxic people from teleporting and torturing me any longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment