Thursday, December 16, 2021

I reacted to the attacker terrorists teleporting me--I wrote their names, I wrote today about how violent and hgly and sinister they are. Their attacks which have increased in violent threats since Pelosi joined in (making The Democratic Party under Biden worse than the Trump admin, almost but not really much of a diff):: they are attacking me with a singular ferocity to obtain this exact reaction out of me. Writing in a list of expletives the violence each on pours upon me in every daily attack that has only increased in the last few weeks. I forgot to mention a slew of septanarian musicians such a Paul McCartny and Bob Dylan and others of their former ";peace and love" platform who are eagerly also inserting endless videos of their music while I write posts in the comment section as if they are cool and I like them and their music. I used to like Dylan but now I just try to ignore these former "hippies" participating in the fascist mafia Nazi onslaught endlessly being aimed at me. The longer I try to defend my rights the more of these fakes join in.

 And so their goal is to get me to write about them or react in any way. There is only so much violence and abuse any human being can take before responding. Endless utter violence, rape and death threats aimed at me by all these celebrities and politicians who so happily engage in rape, torture, mutilation and fascist Nazi Imperialism. They are all under the thumb of a disgusting pig out of England named Danny Moynihan who began this media theft of my ideas--is connected to English Monarchy just like Oprah is (a most foul and disgusting abuser and rapist supporter, especially when Europigapes do the rape as she's only into appeasing white male supremacy and it's female counterpart in every action of hate at me--she participated in this long before I called her an Aunt Jemima in rage in the sleeping "truth serum" interrogation sessions after they abused me. For years she has then as a result openly physically and sexually insulted and assaulted me--only to be granted more appearances and more money and collusion with the "black woman' caucus bringing in Kamala Harris into the teleportation scheme--and thus the power behind it all is coming out of Europe and probably the English Monarchy which has established itself as a leading force in H-wood politics and promotion (with a huge Europ-a contingent alongside them) but for the purposes of my contract at this time it's been run by mostly the English faction because Moynihan globbed on and sucked out my life and was murdering me and has stolen ideas and ideas from me and handed the contract to the English part of the American H-wood scene--either they have partents coming from England or they have "English" ancestry and are devoted solely to being lavished with European acceptance and lucre all derived from their various genocidal and Imperialistic exploits throughout the years, decades and centuries. 

So I reacted and now I have written only a handful of the celebrities attacking me just in the past two weeks. There are a few more but I won't name them as they are more onlookers or casual exploitation artists seeing what they can get (for free) out of the contract--because under mind control I clicked on their videos on YouTube--that is all it takes to be tortured, raped and assaulted in this technological tyranny. Oh  yes, I forgot about keenu Reeves who has not stopped assaulting me since I watched The Matrix I think it was just before the pandemic even began--he's still threatening me and putting his face on my YouTube channels endlessly.

Unwatned, get off all of you.


The hackers are making a complete mess of my typing I have spent an inordinate amount of time simply fighting to backspace to correct typos hackers are inserting. The keyboard is going haywire and won't operate.

-------------

I know that after 8 years of the same pig pieces of shit coming at me in a never-ending rotation of abuse--the same people who years ago were torturing and raping me are now taking turns during this holiday promotional seasons where many of them are vying for top awards and have unjustly nominated by an extremely corrupt media conglomerate tied in with dark darkest money to the political one-sided spectrum.

I know no one is going to stop them--I keep writing trying to generate at least a semblance of humanistic compassion towards me as I have done NOTHING to deserve a lifetime of torture and abuse. Nothing remotely deserving of endless rape and violence by countless scumbags using all this tech and poisoning and the technology to destroy anyone who might be any competition for them. I am now nearly balding, my body is coated in scars from toes to skull-my skin has been lathered with curdling agents so my skin is broken down completely---this is still going on every single night and I have tried for years to protect my body. 

I remain in dire poverty because all income earning has been blocked. My attempts to obtain a graduate degree were met by murder attempts to which I had to run from the country to obtain any kind of medical rescue that I have had to pay for myself on sub-poverty while being abused and tortured to death slowly while fighting to heal--so my body has additionally broken down due to stress and negativity that these pigs pour upon me every single day--they go off getting theri plastic surgery and smiling and laughing into cameras as they are handed millions of dollars and prizes and awards for the meaningless violent and pornographic shit that they are told they are to play which they do--and in real life they are so meaningless porno whores all sexuality is a disgusting power penetration ploy for them--even if they are in relationships I still can't understand that they can have love or meaningful relationships with anyone--but they appear to be doing this. The people who assault me are all married or in relatinships and I remain alone with no support system adn the rapists and nazi mafia fascist enablers are being plied with every kind of sexual and emotional uplifting prop possible.

But I keep writing about them--the hacking is so bad right now I can barely get any words out.

they want me to react, and they get promoted for it. The violence is escalating as I try endlessly to ignore them. I have been writing about these same pig whores for years and they are never sotpped by any administration or government official. Pelosi has been one of the most disgusting persons attacking me but they are all vile and putrid and rotten--each and every single one of them.

And so I just got the list of pigs I wrote of earlier promoted by simply breaking to the point of writing their names in hopes that one of you out there will EVER do anything to stop them from being promoted adn stop this this travesty of justice.


Maybe some day people will protect me. Today obviously is just another day of me writing in rage because I am druggfed up and under mind control technoology absolutely hindering calm repose and writing skills while hacking does a mess of the rest of what I am trying to convey.

But STOP THESE PIGS WILL YOU GODDAMN READERS OUT THERE? How long and how many news stories of corruption and domestic violence regarding these whores attacking me do you require before you see an imminent threat?


Of course, Pelosi is being portrayed by Biden, a guilty party in this hate crime against me, demonstrating openly his latent racism that he was once blatant about but now has to conceal behind a politically correct voter approval demeanor

I don't want to help get these pieces of pig shit promoted any longer. I don't want to have to beg on line any longer for anyone to intervene. The more I try to remain silent the more they become violent and then they torture me even more for having reacted. 


Will anyone ever stop this insanity?


=--------------------


I also want to point out that if every administration whether Dem or Rep is very eager to participate in this contract, that means obviously that Americans are not in control over their own government in any way. Whatever central organization is in control of this terror technocratic torture technology afflicting my life and body and home, it appears to be of European origin.

Doesn't that make anyone who cares about Freedom actually concerned and worried about the future of such a group of violent sick andj disgusting parasites who are murderous and racist to an extreme being allowed to continue influencing people like US Presidents and Speaker of the House and celebrities who are largely responsible for slinging out mind control propaganda?

-----------------

I can't describe again how horrible the hacking and interference is. I have spent 40% of the time writing these posts today just backspacing and fighting to get words out and correcting and retyping. Obviously the terrorist hackers are going to destroy all coherency for many of the sentences above which I will not re-read or edit. I have spent hours fighting tg get a few paragraphs out--the itnerference is continuous every word or every other word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...