Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Terrorist violence report: Black bruises on my thighs this morning due to mechanical arms breaking into my room from the terrorists next door on all sides--pounding down into my flesh until bruises appear. My body does not bruise easily so they must have sustained a heavy amount of pressure. I was sleeping and teleported to the hate brainwashing abuse skits that are forced upon me by people smiling for cameras who have stolen my ideas (my cat, my peace, the healing I need to remove the poison that their fascist Nazi benefactors put in my body and then fractured vertebrae in this similar fashion while I was comatose and being teleported in a drugged up sleep). My entire body is coated with scars and blemishes--hair permanently damaged with thin regrowth from YEARS of them smearing damaging chemicals in my hair and on my skin--my skin completely damaged everywhere with scars tattooed into my skin by these terrorists. My toe is pointing at more than 45-degree into my other toes because this org broke the toe twice. I can't afford any health care whatsoever and risk further damage or even death/poisoning/injections by these doctors who ALL participate in this crime against me. But they have been slashing my skin between my toes and inserting objects under cuticles in the same spot for over 7 years (fingernails) but nearly a year or longer with the tissue between my broken toes--probably trying to completely sever my toes off in some way by restricting blood flow. My underarm hair won't grow back any longer and the skin is pummeled with what feels like dots--like they used hair removal while I was asleep. They severed out part of my uterus which came out one day when I was in the shower--this was about 5 years ago. I can't afford hormone replacement therapy. The list is so long. When I wrote earlier today about being disabled,--that is due 100% to poisoning with hardening chemicals and my hips and spine being manipulated out-of-alignment by terrorists coming into my room while I am sleeping in the "alter" MK ULTRA state, teleported so I feel nothing and I am injected with pain-killers so don't realize upon waking in my lifetime of drugging and poisoning that it has recurred. The organization through all their tentacles of minions and operations first would have me put into very violent, life-threatening accidents (sometimes caused by the microchip implants literally making my body jump at crucial moments while I was traveling so I would jerk parts of my body while driving or running). I would be okay after the accident but would wake up to serious injuries the day after--only in retrospect do I now realize that terrorists would break my vertebrae while I was in a comatose "sleep" "alter" situation. I want to point out also at this point (I am now editing as hackers blocked my typing with all kinds of hacks so I had to start at the beginning of this "title" post, and I can't fast-forward to the spot where they blocked my post) but...I want to add they fractured vertebrae along with an at least 2-inch thick (in parts) hard wedge of poison that feels like a kind of cement block literally forming a kind of "shelf" inside my body in my back--it's so hard I can pound it with my fist and I feel nothing and it doesn't move. That is after more than TEN YEARS of fighting while being tortured and abused night and day for over a decade to try to guess how to get this out while I am denied ultrasound health care I need to try to break it up, forced to languish in dire poverty in a 3rd world country on subpoverty income). Now, the disability status of student loan relief is being denied me so far by all the establishment entities dealing with student loans and social security because Trump wanted to change my status of being chronically and permanently disabled into having to undergo reviews of my case twice a year, with threats to come into the Orlando office often requested and threats of cutting off my only sustainable income as a constant threat--all used in this change of my status to threaten me constantly and use this mechanism to force me into subjugation. I now seem to not be able to apply for student loan forgiveness due to this change of status, while everyone from Trump to Pelosi who operate as one organization are torturing me because I am fighting to defend my human rights and constitutional rights as well--which all of these very wealthy, the very "liberal" ones in H-wood, are not just denying me but denying as my rights at all in all respects as they gloat and are paid in millions and promotions and highest awards for this injustice they are spawning along with their children. Every single year a list of these terrorist fascist, Nazi, Mafia actors are in the top tiers of Academy Awards status vying for top prize--and year after year it's really literally the same people and it is never changed only rotates from one to the next. //All I can say is that I hope to whatever power there is out there that does not want a fascist minority-minion empire of white supremacy to rule over H-wood and the US Government to not put Will Smith, Nicole Kidman or Gaga into top priority every again for any award or prize. There are many others, I have written of them but this year the criminals who have viciously attacked me are all in line for more Oscars. //I ask for the millionth time for JUSTICE and for this crime to be stopped against me. That my cat(s) are returned alive and healthy to me. All of these hateful fascists have their children and spouses and lovers and friends and mansion. I have nothing every single thing has been stolen and taken away from me. I just want my cat La Moux returned while she is still alive, if she is still alive. I need my OWN HOME and for this sex slave torture situation to be stopped. I am still surrounded by terrorists at every elevator exit and entrance with people pushing baby carriages as signs of the baby contract these hateful rapist fascist users and abusers want to suck and drain out of me after years of torturing me for their promotion contracts and years of them stealing ideas and blocking my chances to even type a "complaining" post as I am struggling to do right now (backspacing and retyping words and fighting hacking every word). that these terrorists who have stolen ideas and been paid to inflict as much hate and destruction upon me to the point of near-death for years be forced to pay restitution for these crimes--after they have tortured me to extract ideas and concepts which have been stolen and stolen from me with zero compensation but only more hate and violence as they clasp on to get more and more free deals and p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...