Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Terrorist violence report: Black bruises on my thighs this morning due to mechanical arms breaking into my room from the terrorists next door on all sides--pounding down into my flesh until bruises appear. My body does not bruise easily so they must have sustained a heavy amount of pressure. I was sleeping and teleported to the hate brainwashing abuse skits that are forced upon me by people smiling for cameras who have stolen my ideas (my cat, my peace, the healing I need to remove the poison that their fascist Nazi benefactors put in my body and then fractured vertebrae in this similar fashion while I was comatose and being teleported in a drugged up sleep). My entire body is coated with scars and blemishes--hair permanently damaged with thin regrowth from YEARS of them smearing damaging chemicals in my hair and on my skin--my skin completely damaged everywhere with scars tattooed into my skin by these terrorists. My toe is pointing at more than 45-degree into my other toes because this org broke the toe twice. I can't afford any health care whatsoever and risk further damage or even death/poisoning/injections by these doctors who ALL participate in this crime against me. But they have been slashing my skin between my toes and inserting objects under cuticles in the same spot for over 7 years (fingernails) but nearly a year or longer with the tissue between my broken toes--probably trying to completely sever my toes off in some way by restricting blood flow. My underarm hair won't grow back any longer and the skin is pummeled with what feels like dots--like they used hair removal while I was asleep. They severed out part of my uterus which came out one day when I was in the shower--this was about 5 years ago. I can't afford hormone replacement therapy. The list is so long. When I wrote earlier today about being disabled,--that is due 100% to poisoning with hardening chemicals and my hips and spine being manipulated out-of-alignment by terrorists coming into my room while I am sleeping in the "alter" MK ULTRA state, teleported so I feel nothing and I am injected with pain-killers so don't realize upon waking in my lifetime of drugging and poisoning that it has recurred. The organization through all their tentacles of minions and operations first would have me put into very violent, life-threatening accidents (sometimes caused by the microchip implants literally making my body jump at crucial moments while I was traveling so I would jerk parts of my body while driving or running). I would be okay after the accident but would wake up to serious injuries the day after--only in retrospect do I now realize that terrorists would break my vertebrae while I was in a comatose "sleep" "alter" situation. I want to point out also at this point (I am now editing as hackers blocked my typing with all kinds of hacks so I had to start at the beginning of this "title" post, and I can't fast-forward to the spot where they blocked my post) but...I want to add they fractured vertebrae along with an at least 2-inch thick (in parts) hard wedge of poison that feels like a kind of cement block literally forming a kind of "shelf" inside my body in my back--it's so hard I can pound it with my fist and I feel nothing and it doesn't move. That is after more than TEN YEARS of fighting while being tortured and abused night and day for over a decade to try to guess how to get this out while I am denied ultrasound health care I need to try to break it up, forced to languish in dire poverty in a 3rd world country on subpoverty income). Now, the disability status of student loan relief is being denied me so far by all the establishment entities dealing with student loans and social security because Trump wanted to change my status of being chronically and permanently disabled into having to undergo reviews of my case twice a year, with threats to come into the Orlando office often requested and threats of cutting off my only sustainable income as a constant threat--all used in this change of my status to threaten me constantly and use this mechanism to force me into subjugation. I now seem to not be able to apply for student loan forgiveness due to this change of status, while everyone from Trump to Pelosi who operate as one organization are torturing me because I am fighting to defend my human rights and constitutional rights as well--which all of these very wealthy, the very "liberal" ones in H-wood, are not just denying me but denying as my rights at all in all respects as they gloat and are paid in millions and promotions and highest awards for this injustice they are spawning along with their children. Every single year a list of these terrorist fascist, Nazi, Mafia actors are in the top tiers of Academy Awards status vying for top prize--and year after year it's really literally the same people and it is never changed only rotates from one to the next. //All I can say is that I hope to whatever power there is out there that does not want a fascist minority-minion empire of white supremacy to rule over H-wood and the US Government to not put Will Smith, Nicole Kidman or Gaga into top priority every again for any award or prize. There are many others, I have written of them but this year the criminals who have viciously attacked me are all in line for more Oscars. //I ask for the millionth time for JUSTICE and for this crime to be stopped against me. That my cat(s) are returned alive and healthy to me. All of these hateful fascists have their children and spouses and lovers and friends and mansion. I have nothing every single thing has been stolen and taken away from me. I just want my cat La Moux returned while she is still alive, if she is still alive. I need my OWN HOME and for this sex slave torture situation to be stopped. I am still surrounded by terrorists at every elevator exit and entrance with people pushing baby carriages as signs of the baby contract these hateful rapist fascist users and abusers want to suck and drain out of me after years of torturing me for their promotion contracts and years of them stealing ideas and blocking my chances to even type a "complaining" post as I am struggling to do right now (backspacing and retyping words and fighting hacking every word). that these terrorists who have stolen ideas and been paid to inflict as much hate and destruction upon me to the point of near-death for years be forced to pay restitution for these crimes--after they have tortured me to extract ideas and concepts which have been stolen and stolen from me with zero compensation but only more hate and violence as they clasp on to get more and more free deals and p

No comments:

Post a Comment