Saturday, December 11, 2021

Memory retrieval: another terrorist report (same day, hours later, remembering what I had intended to write for my last post but got tangled into digressions due to mind control tech and attacks on keyboard combined).

 While under mind control, I was coerced into renting a "new" motorbike because, as I never asked for any new motorbike rental but they offered me this, my rental which operated perfectly began breaking down, thus "forcing" me to abandon it. The former bike was a Honda basic bike, called Scoopy--

I was told that I would receive a new bike, and I told them I wanted the same model just a new one. I was given a shiny, polished different brand (Honda) but now I realize after having driven it twice that this is a computer chip-controlled vehicle that is being shut down while I drive or stop by the remote controls of the terrorists. I can only imagine that not just the brakes but steering and engine are going to be shut down and/or putting me in dire life-threatening situations while driving for the remainder of this rental, unless I change the bike. 


It is a beautiful, shiny bike which operates, compared with the older more heavy steering models, like it's floating on a cloud (in comparison). For me this is wonderful as I don't have to exert more pressure on my body which is fragile due to the endless terrorist breaks of my body (not to go into much detail although the terrorist network already knows all my vulnerabilities). As I wrote today earlier, they have people jolting and pushing into me not just once in a while but every 5-10 minutes as I push shopping carts in stores while I search for on-sale items in various locations--resulting in maybe one hour to just walk from one location to the next for the entire time I am in one huge shopping mall complex. The people walking into me and swerving to block my path while I am pushing the cart takes up 40% more time than if no one were interfering with my gait or path.

So I am now under this new attack system of a rental motorbike. The last time and every time I have ever purchased any vehicle it was broken down by terrorists to the point of being rusted, brakes blocked steering hard to maneuver all destroyed that I purchase personally. 

Rentals: paying a sum every month (20-30% of my monthly sub-poverty "income") to just eventually pay the total price of the rental at least 10 times or more over the years of just laying up in pain in this torture studio while fighting to remove poisons that terrorists put in my body all my life--while being blocked from earning money so no access to ANY HEALTH CARE.

Thus I remain stuck here like this--a new shiny brand new beautiful motorbike was something that I really want--with steering that doesn't exhaust my injured back--brakes that work, not scratched-up endlessly by terrorists who scrape and break things while I am at shopping malls, which happens very often and with every vehicle.

The cars I do manage to buy are laced with keyed scratches indented into the paint. Brakes broken down. Air conditioning broken in every single car I have ever owned and all repairs broken immediately. Etc etc.


Thus, in addition to everything else, while I was driving yesterday the motorbike--2nd time ever driving it--stalled often. A green light with an A and a circle around it would light-up on the tiny round upper portion of the console. The entire system is electronic with all gauges electronic. The function that is supposed to open the lock worked one time and it now doesn't ever operate. I am being monitored with people using remote blocking functions to stop the lock opener and to stall the motorbike and make functions flash as if there is a problem with the engine. This happened so often yesterday that I thought the bike was going to break and stall and not operate at all. 

I then at night drove to my condo where a Thai male who guards the parking lot was there. I asked him if he knew what the green lighted A with the circle around it meant because it seemed to be associated with the stalling of the car. He began muttering in Thai (pretending he "no understan English" as ALL people in this building claim they speak no English). While I was trying to show him the green light--it for the first time in hours stopped appearing on the console as soon as I tried to ask him what that light meant. For the entire time I was trying to get him to check out the problem the light stopped appearing. All day it had been steadily alight until I asked him what it was supposed to imply or what the problem was. He kept muttering in broken Thai (not even speaking Thai to me just muttering syllables--yes, I know enough about Thai to understand he wasn't even speaking in that language at me pretending he can't speak English). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...