Saturday, December 11, 2021

Memory retrieval: another terrorist report (same day, hours later, remembering what I had intended to write for my last post but got tangled into digressions due to mind control tech and attacks on keyboard combined).

 While under mind control, I was coerced into renting a "new" motorbike because, as I never asked for any new motorbike rental but they offered me this, my rental which operated perfectly began breaking down, thus "forcing" me to abandon it. The former bike was a Honda basic bike, called Scoopy--

I was told that I would receive a new bike, and I told them I wanted the same model just a new one. I was given a shiny, polished different brand (Honda) but now I realize after having driven it twice that this is a computer chip-controlled vehicle that is being shut down while I drive or stop by the remote controls of the terrorists. I can only imagine that not just the brakes but steering and engine are going to be shut down and/or putting me in dire life-threatening situations while driving for the remainder of this rental, unless I change the bike. 


It is a beautiful, shiny bike which operates, compared with the older more heavy steering models, like it's floating on a cloud (in comparison). For me this is wonderful as I don't have to exert more pressure on my body which is fragile due to the endless terrorist breaks of my body (not to go into much detail although the terrorist network already knows all my vulnerabilities). As I wrote today earlier, they have people jolting and pushing into me not just once in a while but every 5-10 minutes as I push shopping carts in stores while I search for on-sale items in various locations--resulting in maybe one hour to just walk from one location to the next for the entire time I am in one huge shopping mall complex. The people walking into me and swerving to block my path while I am pushing the cart takes up 40% more time than if no one were interfering with my gait or path.

So I am now under this new attack system of a rental motorbike. The last time and every time I have ever purchased any vehicle it was broken down by terrorists to the point of being rusted, brakes blocked steering hard to maneuver all destroyed that I purchase personally. 

Rentals: paying a sum every month (20-30% of my monthly sub-poverty "income") to just eventually pay the total price of the rental at least 10 times or more over the years of just laying up in pain in this torture studio while fighting to remove poisons that terrorists put in my body all my life--while being blocked from earning money so no access to ANY HEALTH CARE.

Thus I remain stuck here like this--a new shiny brand new beautiful motorbike was something that I really want--with steering that doesn't exhaust my injured back--brakes that work, not scratched-up endlessly by terrorists who scrape and break things while I am at shopping malls, which happens very often and with every vehicle.

The cars I do manage to buy are laced with keyed scratches indented into the paint. Brakes broken down. Air conditioning broken in every single car I have ever owned and all repairs broken immediately. Etc etc.


Thus, in addition to everything else, while I was driving yesterday the motorbike--2nd time ever driving it--stalled often. A green light with an A and a circle around it would light-up on the tiny round upper portion of the console. The entire system is electronic with all gauges electronic. The function that is supposed to open the lock worked one time and it now doesn't ever operate. I am being monitored with people using remote blocking functions to stop the lock opener and to stall the motorbike and make functions flash as if there is a problem with the engine. This happened so often yesterday that I thought the bike was going to break and stall and not operate at all. 

I then at night drove to my condo where a Thai male who guards the parking lot was there. I asked him if he knew what the green lighted A with the circle around it meant because it seemed to be associated with the stalling of the car. He began muttering in Thai (pretending he "no understan English" as ALL people in this building claim they speak no English). While I was trying to show him the green light--it for the first time in hours stopped appearing on the console as soon as I tried to ask him what that light meant. For the entire time I was trying to get him to check out the problem the light stopped appearing. All day it had been steadily alight until I asked him what it was supposed to imply or what the problem was. He kept muttering in broken Thai (not even speaking Thai to me just muttering syllables--yes, I know enough about Thai to understand he wasn't even speaking in that language at me pretending he can't speak English). 

No comments:

Post a Comment