Sunday, December 5, 2021

Complete lack of Freedom of Speech, otherwise known as The First Amendment to the US Constitution, is currently being denied me by US-sponsored State-sponsored terrorism. Any post I write that exhibits any originality, criticism or questioning of the people using the covert technologies and torture terrorism State apparatus of mind control terror upon me has full carte blanche to respond with terrorism upon me with no government control or support for me as a US Citizen, with no protection under the Laws governing almost every country around the world. Privacy, liberty, defense of personal property, search and seizure, all are obsolete when it comes to this terror covert operation being conducted upon me.

 "'Even Senator Bernie Sanders Came Out In Staunch Opposition': GOP Lawmakers Trashes Dem Proposal". Forbes Breaking News. December 1, 2021.




I thus can only copy and paste this political video which gratefully is on YouTube for others to view and comment upon (but not me). Although it appears that I am "free" to do so if I choose it truly is not my choice and without any protection endlessly being tortured for exhibiting any reaction to the indiscretions, wrongful doings, crimes and foibles and idiocricies of these expletives brings more destruction to my already permanently disabled body due to terror actions, my foul and filthy (by terrorists with permanently staining putrid substances on every single thing) home, and my life already stuck in a limbo.
I thus submit this post and if anyone has followed my posts which have been written in rage all these years, you can put the pieces together in some fashion or form.

I wait for the day when my First Amendment rights are fully restored and these absolute breaches of all Constitutional protections for citizens are not being endlessly obliterated by the powers in question (some of whom are mentioned in this video). Their absolute collusion with the power cartels which ultimately are genocidal, racist and bigoted to the extreme are made vaguely clearly in the examination of exactly how the responses and the actual legislation has been "hammered" out in the back rooms where these nefarious deals are made and the bare fangs are laid bare. The angry indictment set out by this Republican politician sheds a light on how much in collusion some politicians claiming to be working for the Democrat Party "for the people" are really setting an agenda for the ultra fascist Nazi and Mafia contingents who they are offered all kinds of $$$ deals in dark rooms in places such as where I am teleported to be tortured as these ultra-wealthy politicians and celebrities sit in rows of chairs taking turns threatening to kill me, raping, hitting etc etc as I fight back like there is no end and there never is an end to the ever-increasing list of these famous attackers and my endless years of fighting non-stop until that really is all I do while I am sleeping every single night because they have also stolen my peaceful dream state and sleep state and turned it into a nightly hate and rape and violence argument rage show, using this teleportation technology.

But as for the rest of those slated to be tax-paying nothings who may also become enslaved sex torture victims by these ultra-wealthy with all these microchip implants and teleportation and death squad goon drugging/poisoning mind control operations--they are getting more and more the proverbial shaft which, with all it's metaphorical imagery is not far from the actual future that these wealthy want to cram into any orifice possible or brain hackable portal of the gullible the weak the vulnerable and mostly the unsuspecting. The tax breaks to the wealthy are part of the pathway for the two-tiered system of privilege and slavery that these expletives are working to install and instill through all their fake posturing rhetoric and celluloid fodder.

This is not an indictment of Senator Bernie Sanders.

BERNIE SANDERS PRESIDENT 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment