Sunday, December 12, 2021

Will someone get another rotten creep parasite off me (called Hillary Clinton--criminal "feminist" rapist enabler fake). I see that immediately after having forced this torture technology upon me she has been quoted and interviewed in multiple mainstream major news sources within a two days of attacking me. This happens at various time intervals with this rotten disgusting creep skank politician who is a predator and fascist Nazi Mafia putridity that has helped to destroy the United States but is always being touted as being some kind of "liberal" savior.

 TEN YEARS AGO I realized that I was being teleported and raped and attacked. It took me a very long time to understand what was happening and much longer even after that point to grasp the full extent of this disgusting organization and how prolific it is on a global scale. 

I wrote about this a few days ago but I will reiterate this: not only Billary but also that awful rapper who is so famous and adored by the mafia nazi media cartel--one must ask oneself why this has happened but I can't go into the socio-politics of it at this moment. I wrote posts that rotten crooked deplorable then stole--posts about how the conservatives can't tolerate any kind of change to equality and women's rights and civil rights. With almost verbatim theft of my writing, rotten crooked deplorable quoted this to the other media terrorist mafia Nazi from MSNBC--and then they plastered this interview on my YouTube channel for a couple of days. As I wrote a few days ago. I then clicked on a commentary of this interview just to see what this relic of Nazi suburban conformity to authority had to say (pretending to be liberal and alternative and only feminist for blonde Nazi women and the rest have to assume the pecking order with this skank rotten whore and her ilk always put into first consideration for every best job and leadership role--that is the bulk of modern-day feminism that these whore rapist enablers have co-opted and stolen and then marginalized and then corporatized and finally monopolized so no other voices can squeak through their fascist nazi swastika hold on all media voices.

I listened to the clip of this rotten foul thing blathering and lying and using my words verbatim for the segment that this "Progressive" "millennial" bs con jobber posted-although he is extremely articulate he's another hack writer put into an infiltrated spot where if the Progressive Party obtains more power he and his associates will be first in line to receive all the $ and power and control. As their function really pertains to in the infiltration scheme this organization always employs. Clinton is yet another one of those infiltrators, I believe.

After quoting my words I THOUGHT to myself--as I wrote a few days earlier--about how it's she who can't handle any kind of equality or progress and that was her cue to teleport and attack me--all for the goal of obtaining more interviews out of the abuse heaped upon me--after years of it, she's right there to get her free deals like all the other media faces who keep appearing year after year in lead roles because they are fully exploiting me in this situation and only consider me a component of a protocol system (meaning completely dehumanizing me to the point of absolute murder capacity of nullifying my humanity).

And thus there is rotten crooked deplorable doing the same. She jumped at the chance to attack me using the thought-reading technology. Likewise Snoop Dog this foul and rotten parasitic evil and putrid energy-sucking black hole threatened me after I simply clicked on an archived link of hip hop music which had none of his music on it. It was an older show from a previous year called Hip Hop and her Family. The radio station makes it a point NOT to play mainstream radio crap and this filthy nasty celebrity turning rapidly into a film "star" through his collusion with these actors due to his threats and violence towards me has enabled him to enter into that zone. And like crooked deplorable, he jumped at the chance to find any reason or any way to insert his violence for his intended promotion simply because I listened to music that is considered to be a part of his genre. I chose the genre of independent music and not mainstream mind-f** screw crap that he cranks out but he can't tell the difference and of course he doesn't care. The point was to attack me with vicious hate. He also was operating for a white supremacist director/writer who cranks out the most violent and nasty s**t of endless black and female victims who are seeking revenge--as always, the violence heaped upon me by a black operating for a white representing the re-enactment of the genocidal Nazi Holocaust (as that was a theme he hissed to my face when I tried to stave off his exploitation for information and ideas for his next film--which he obtained through the thought-reading technology anyway). 

I hope people can get the slightly disoriented dots of my thread above--I am not editing this post so I can't imagine how badly hacker terrorists are going to rewrite and delete portions of this--but as I write it there are no spelling errors (I am backspacing all the hacker inserts and deletions as I type).

PLEASE, PLEASE i implore you readers to get this filth off me--goddamn it's a DECADE OF TORTURE using this teleportation (actually much longer than that) but the torture associated with me fighting for my life instead of just slowly dying of poisoning while pigs and whores rape and abuse me with the intention to murder me--which is what was happening a decade ago and I have not stopped shitting out their poison for the entire time while they've all been promoted endlessly and have stolen all I have worked for and obtained materialistically and financially and all ideas I have tried to write of they have stolen and have taken credit for themselves and been paid in huge amounts for-blocking my every attempt to earn any money and calling me a "loser" for not having money while they are being paid in millions by this fascist Nazi organization to which they bow in deference and have zero individuality or originality--so they must torture to steal ideas and then continue to make sure I have no chance to actualized my chances or attempts for my own career or financial success--and have blocked my every attempt to think and write and function. 

WILL ANYONE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY GET THIS GROUP OF SHIT OFF ME AFTER YEARS OF ME WRITING ABOUT THIS WHY IS THERE NO ONE DOING ANYTHING TO STOP ROTTEN PIECE OF CRAP CLINTON AND THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE. The sort of clincher to the distressful disgust is how this foul rotten woman, by now there is nothing I can find about her that is admirable--I tried at first because I can never grasp the extent of the corruption and foul and nasty meaninglessness of these parasites who are so famous--but for their promotions they will do anything and the ugliness they exhibit for which they are hugely financially rewarded for in this hate contract out upon me is so disgusting--that no one can even begin to stop this or protect me is deplorable as well. But she is supposed to "represent" something admirable in American society and instead she's a blonde Nazi trying to have women like me raped and beaten by the violent and nasty men whom they cheer on--as they are thrilled that the hate and woman-hating these putrid pig ape men have are pounded into women like me--(you could say "minorities" or you could say Monika Lewinski but it's just women of darker color) and of course, certain black women are also part of the scheme and they also have the same kind of shifting of the onus of violence and are thrilled to be on the short end of the fascist stick to which they all cling to as their power source-(it's all very phallic anyway for them--the "feminists" truly are the worst example of the deterioration of feminism and an insult to the general movement--but these are the pig ape enabler rapist cheerleaders who keep being put into media attention and people like me keep asking a silent planet to protect me in some way so I can just live in peace and get this rabble of shit off me. Year after year of day after day I have been fighting to get any kind of protection--I can't go to ANY group, person or police or law enforcement everyone participates in every single support organization or legal protection around the planet. 

I wait for some president who is not going to send shit like Pelosi and Clinton to attack me so their creep agenda of failure is heightened by some promotion for their media war against the other opponent who takes turns with the other side to terrorize and teleport me--year after year and administration after administration. 

If anyone is close to Biden please get his rotten nazi woman like Pelosi and Clinton (also Elizabeth Warren and her squad--some members-have also participated_) oh the "fighting for women and minority" bs that they spout for voters--but of course compared with the opposition which is in many cases vehemently Nazi oriented they sound like relief for people who understand that their lives are in danger from their very own government. Of course the lies that these skanks of the Democrat Party are as violent and murderous and nasty as the white supremacist men whom they cheer on to rape and beat and torture and destroy me and people like me (I suppose because I can't be the only one and definitely Monika Lewinski is another one whom hillary the fake absolutely wanted her husband to molest adn she gets off on sexual violence most definitely--the rumors about her appear to be true and Cathy O'Brien was not lying).


I write this because crooked deplorable has gone after me periodically, taking turns with the other whore skanks of blonde Nazi and black Nazi affiliation of the "liberal" and "fighting against sexism and racism" bs con artist rank and file of the mafia Nazi Party, gmbh ltd inc. It's now a few years of Clinton coming after me and this shit has to be stopped, please---goddamn someone do something and stop this endless travesty being forced upon me by rotten and shitty corrupt people who are so disgusting I can't stand seeing their filthy nasty faces on the internet and they keep forcing themselves on me to obtain any reaction possible. The more anger and hate I react to from A DECADE of their participation and direct violence towards me, the more promotions they get. I have to go through a non-stop rotation of these pig whore apes can't ANYONE ever not try to exploit me and stop this bullshit?


No comments:

Post a Comment