Friday, December 31, 2021

In the Shadow of The Cloven-Hoof Solar Deity God of Illumination: Worship in der schatten/in the dark shadows at the cloven hoofs of The **National Socialist/Nazi 3rd Reich** "Black Sun" Solar Deity. More on the Golden Showers Satanic fascist Nazi celluloid mind-programming awards.


While you may at first have resistance to someone making fire and brimstone-style commentary which you may immediately turn off without listening, I took a listen because he makes a real argument based on obvious proof that he shows through the record being played onstage backwards--there is no hype and there is no organized religious propaganda except for the first statement in the first 30 seconds of the video and in latter parts--but it's a commentary and I am including this because I think this post entails a look at the darker aspects of what is being subliminally propagated by these movies and songs. There are more examples on playlist if you do a search for back masking in music. So do not be dissuade by the seeming religious hype this man is presenting until you watch and listen to his actual methodology for proving his point. Whether you agree with his spiritual and religious synopsis of what he proves to be an obvious parallel with mind programming techniques or spiritual dimensions--or not-- is your decision.




 **********************************


Every morning as I go about my morning routine I attempt to find unusual music I have never heard on the radio brain-portal consumer programming vortex and the consumer media blitzkrieg binding.


Every day I am "triggered" into internal reactionary thoughts regarding the endless, ongoing torture routine and the celebrities and politicians and "normal" anti-social civilians who engage in this torture/hate crime/murder protocol system. I am "triggered" into thinking about a slew of concepts associated with any and all ideas tweaked in these sons, many of which have never "made the grade" but are worthy of attention for one reason or another. Not wasted talent but wasted opportunity to promote their art, so I see some of these pieces by the now obscure artists whose music was left to be dust-gathering momentos of some past cultural time capsule which I have dug-u on the internet.

Today trying to get past all the hacking making the usual websites I use to engage in unusual musical sifting through the archeological digs sometimes brining up a gem, all was blocked and upon meandering through the hacked endless slew of musicians and people hacking their stuff into my YouTube stream, I just sporadically thought of a search term and got this song which has an album art cover in the first few minutes which brought up my former post concept about the film heading for top awards in the Golden Shower fascist programming awards circuit, 2022. 


In the shadow of the Dog-God--in der schatten von der Teufel I should really say.

The Solar Deity awaits the 2nd or 3rd or even the 4th Coming of his new Kingdom, it will of course be a Patriarchy that has actually lasted for millennia and will be nothing new but the technology will enhance the darker aspects that fights for justice have brought to "civilization" which is grabbing foot and hoof onto the fascist applications of these covert technologies such as what encumbers my every thought and move on this planet--in a seamless system of virtual imprisonment.


This film In the Shadow of God which I said in an analytical frame was not anything honoring a DOG per se, of course it was supposed to be an "artistic" reference to a symbolistic journey of sorts, I must claim that I watched a review of the film because I can't undergo the hours of wasted time watching another terrorist "gang stalker" celebrity posturing in a respectable way of ethical proportion but really advocating something far more sinister and power-mongering, not to neglect to include English Imperialistic aspirations that this cohort from H--wood only vaguely hides in their vicious and deadly assaults upon me, and their smiling but condescending hand-outs to the millionaire and billionaire celebrities who are handed prizes that I am certain will be rescinded in the distant future or for their successive generations.

But In the Shadow of the Dog

God is the real reference as brain manipulation can be achieved by what is called "back masking" in the music industry--songs that are played backwards have "messages" that the brain actually can decode subconsciously. This has been a proven research study by such scientists who research these topics. I was brought to the realization of this by Eldon Taylor in one of his books, Mind Programming if you want a bit more information on the research conducted in this field. So do not claim I am "making things up". the brain can be manipulated even if words are written backwards or in a anagram (I'm not sure if this applies to all people but that is what the studies have shown for some of the subjects studied).

So in the shadow of God, so to speak. The shadow implies that which is under the blaring heat of the SUN--and from the film critique/analysis that I watched, there is a reference to a David lead character which I take as a reference to the lineage of Jesus which is supposed to come from The House of David--so the prophecies claim--if this is in the Bible I have not looked it up but I have read and heard in podcasts that this is either part of the Evangelical or Christian Identity (extremely racist, white supremacist religious organizations, claiming that the Throne of England descends from The House of David and that Jesus' descendants have been secretly incorporated into the English Monarchy and thus they are rightfully of a Deity descent and the inheritors of the New Jerusalem--look it up, London was also hailed as "The New Jerusalem".


That the lead actor in this film, Cumbersome terrorist actor who has engaged in symbolic representation in the triggering stalking aspect of attacking me--I can only imagine him sitting in the background or back rows of the interminable seating arrangements of the rows of celebrities and politicians observing me getting p-d off at being tortured and teleported while sleeping for the nth year of daily sessions of hate and rape and torture for the nth-year in a row (without a single day of it stopping, not one single day or night).

Like so many of "them", he's up for the nth year of his promotion in the fascist Nazi Golden Shower and other Nazi-dominated fasco faux humanitarian "art" awards programming--

I never felt anything but a mild revulsion whenever I would watch him "act" but he's English and of course the controllers of H-wood are in part, for my contractual purposes, English but there is a hefty dose of neighboring countries across the Channel who participate with loathsome disgustingness alongside their pudgy pudding leaders who have clasped onto the throne for so long--extended of course into the USA by the mind programming portal of Ho-ho-go-go-wood.

---------------

The Solar Deity is the central focus of the exoteric worship of many a pagan religion, some of which firmly advocated and practiced human sacrifice. The Illuminati culture uses the Sun as the central figure in their symbolic representations for "the masses" of the adherents.

-------------------

"Top 10 Creepiest Songs When Played in Reverse". Watch Mojo.com July 6, 2021.


Another mind-programming techno-terrorist fascist is still alive and trying to be relevant by partaking in the orgy ritual of attacking me in teleportation technological tyranny and being promoted for it. As well as the expletive featured in the next video in the frozen image--all up for awards all obtaining world press and adulation by adoring terrorist gang-stalking fanbase worshippers. And then as I venture into the videos for just less than 10 seconds the first pump fiction singer has also embarked on the journey of attacking me for higher ranking and tours and promotions. And the list goes on far beyond just a mere ten, but their lyrics are being demonstrated as being shockingly malevolent and pernicious if played backwards. Talk about cults....




October 1, 2020. 




-------------------------------------------------------



The first 4:30 minutes of this video are a repetitive-themed excuse for religious interpretation of occult symbolism of the 3rd Reich representation of the Solar Deity. The Nazis altered the more historical solar representations to favor their socio-political, anti-religious organization. The sun-wheel of antiquity turned black under Nazi symbolistic imagery. The German lecturing on these points actually begins to elaborate upon the meaning of the Black Sun image and pseudo-worship in private (occult) ceremonies by top-ranking officials of the 3rd Reich (and undoubtedly the trickle effect seeped into many lower layers reaching inevitabely the plebian levels which are now saturated with them by media iconography subliminally-inserted into various movies and songs and practices and lectures, et al. 
At 6 minutes he begins to actually dig into the meat of the beastly topic----



----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a deeper look into the ancient ties to older mythology and symbolism that Nazis intertwined with their claims of Victorious hegemony, almost ordained as such by higher entities and powers bestowed upon them. I have not delved into this video only have clicked and scrolled through the video a bit. It echoes the interpretation above but does not say, as the German above says, "No one knows why the Nazis incorporated the 'black sun' into the ancient Sun Wheel image" but I think many people understand and know why. "No one" meaning those like me who are lied to consistently throughout their lives about the upsurge of this organization with it's cloaked symbolism and secret dealings. Lied to incessantly by all media and societal forces which of course are cherry-picked to represent the lies and silencing distortions of the power acquisition thta this group has already gained into an implacable momentum and overtake of leading entities of "power" consolidation in the world.


I was living in Stuttgart, Germany when this song became popularized in relative circles of post-heavy metal inculturation. 

I was immediately drawn to it but had no idea at the time about esoteric Nazi symbolism regarding Black Sun. I could never hear the lyrics clearly through the cheap radio or tape recorder that I had available or from the huge loudspeakers at clubs the words were hardly discernable--it was only the few words I could understand that drew me in, reverberated and I felt a deep resonance with the feel and what I perceived to be the sentiment. I was by that time sorely disenchanted with the myth of Teutonic Master Race and I was itching to leave that accursed country (my sentiments have only deepened due to the Germans and Austrians attacking me in teleportation where their real propensities towards Nazism are not concealed by their posturing pretenses for media celluloid and political presentations to the contrary).

I have just clicked on this video for the first time and read through the brief lyrics. I can't say the song is the best musically due to the endless repetition of the chorus, but I deem that the phrase: "Black Hole Sun, won't you come, and wash away the RAIN" really mean the REIGN of the former Nazi Black Sun secret society (probably called something like The Brotherhood of the Black Sun or it's equivalent in German sub-circles of elitist inclusion into the inner circles of the SS).

It's all up to interpretation.

I will include below the original video, maybe that will provide some clues as to the intent of Soundgarden.




SOUNDGARDEN BLACK HOLE SUN (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Soundgarden. June 23, 2010.


----------------

After-thoughts: 

the "shadow" is not the same thing as the Black Sun.

The Black Sun does not refer to the unconscious, Jungian dark suppressed stagnation of a tempestuous cannonball soul.

It is a secret that is veiled and hidden and often in the darkest caverns of initiation, underground and warm and like a womb, enveloping to the initiated. It is not for the open spaces of public scrutiny because this is the inner workings of the source (of life, albeit in human society) that sheds it's rays of influence invisibly. It is the power of the sun behind the visible workings of the illuminated deadly rays that bring warmth as long as there is this dark shield that protects against too much exposure to those who (supposedly) cannot "handle" the power of the source.

That is the Black Sun in it's malingering glorification in this aspect of Nazism that I wrote of above. In this iteration I describe above, like so much, misappropriated and skewed into a dark death cult of power worship, it is the blackness that accompanies mass death sacrificial worship over the warmth of light shedding it's rays of sustenance rather than blackening a bleak sky of black vultures screeching out their war songs of conquest amidst the genocides and overtake of nature of animals, humans and the ecosystem for dominance and it's blackest purposes always coated with a bright tinsel topping of lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...