Friday, December 3, 2021

I'm now cleaning yet another entire day's worth of stinking fungus-laden filth sprayed on so many articles of clothing repeatedly that it's an anomaly is clothing doesn't stink or have the permanent residue--I refer to brand new clothing that is crusted with mold and fungus and foul putrid odors. Or clothing I like shrunken to the point that I can't get it past my thighs or shoulders--which formerly was too large and was loose--endlessly, stinking filth. The stink is sprayed by tiny mechanical arms breaking through the endless cracks, portals, panels and cracks of this torture violence and surveillance torture chamber studio so even though I put items in packages behind enclosed spaces underneath furniture to try to stave off these attacks it's futile. I also have to take multiple items I have wedged into the kitchen sink cabinet doors which have been cut to 1/2 inch spaces so they can easily be penetrated from the inside of the under-sink apace by the mechanical arms. They pour liquids on the trays I put on the bottom of the cabinet because they are cutting away and taking away all the plumbing seals so there is endless water dripping (in every single home I have lived in for well over a decade, non-stop this is always taken out) and through this panel area they insert their mechanical arms. The trays are brimming to the top but I have taped the pipes and put so much silicone on them that there is no more water dripping from the sealless pipes but still the trays are at the top with stinking, putrid brownish water with little globby things floating on top and stinking and foul. I have to try to remove the trays and not spill the stinking foul water all over my kitchen floor area. Then I have to try to get the black specs off the trays and the metal hinges are rusted with a substance and all metal items in this room are likewise coated with rust (my cooking appliances are always destroyed and eaten away by this filthy group pouring their hate and filth inmy my home perpetually almost non-stop day and night). I want to add as the "small print" at the end of this that it's not really Trump who is "presiding" over this contract out on me but it's rather the "liberal" Democrats like the Speaker and the former influencers who feign feminism but are fascist racists as deplorable as the wives of Trump who had my body inserted with COVID, hit by cars, fungus inserted into my ears and other orifices of my entire body, raped with my hips and spine put out of alignment every night as I struggled to fight to stop the break-inss and still cannot. It's now the Biden team and his fascist "feminist" blonde Nazi women with their deplorable minorities who all do what they are told but "represent" so the constituent voter power remains with the encrusted "stench" of this putrid one-sided organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment